Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The MD Paradox Among Raw Vegans.
Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: March 29, 2015 01:46AM

What is it about the credential MD that evokes such conflicting feelings about Medical Doctors among raw vegans?

On one hand a lot of ordinary raw vegans have a considerable degree of disdain for the medical profession, but, surprisingly, when they see a Raw Guru advising people about health cures many would object saying the Guru isn’t an MD. Especially if the Guru isn’t well liked.

And many ordinary raw vegans strenuously object to Raw Gurus being educated in any Health Institution of Higher Learning except those that are accredited by the Big Pharma influenced Government education authorities knowing full well the type of education and training Medical Student Doctors receive.

In fact, Raw Gurus who study at any unaccredited health institution is viewed very suspiciously by the regular raw vegan even though the curriculum at these alternative institutions is intensive and thorough in their particular field, cutting out all unnecessary subject matter that regular accredited schools like to bog you down with. Kind of like the multitude of theorems I learned in math that I never use in everyday life. And other stuff to make me well rounded.

On the other hand, the Raw Gurus themselves too have varying degrees of disdain for the MDs, but many of them will do anything to somehow associate themselves with the title and/or the actual doctor in such a way that they,the Guru,look highly regarded or superior.

Examples we all know of are Raw Gurus calling themselves Doctor and using “DR” in front of their names to deliberately give people the impression that they are Medical Doctors when they are not. Of course the fact that one can put one’s title behind one’s name, e.g. John Doe,DC or PHD so as to avoid any confusion with the real MDs is conveniently ignored.

Another example is the Raw Guru who happens to give health advice to a Medical Doctor and will never let the world forget it. It’ll always come up at regular intervals in forums or articles until Jesus comes again. If the Raw Guru has a website then that fact will be prominent for all to see on the home page and other pages. Yet the Raw Guru when asked would give some lofty excuse why he didn’t want an MD title, but as I said before will seize any opportunity to associate themselves with the actual doctor in such a way that they look highly regarded or superior.

So what is it with the Raw Gurus that they crave some legitimacy by associating themselves in some way with the medical profession when it serves their interest but show their disdain for it at other times when it doesn’t?

And what is it with ordinary Rawers who want their gurus to go to accredited health schools but will disregard 80-90% of conventional medical advice?

Just something I've been wondering about once in a while. If you have nothing to do and you want to comment then do so. If not let the thread go to that big graveyard in cyber space. No biggie. smiling smiley

Lastly, I hope The BlackCaps beat Oz in tonight’s Cricket World Cup. There, at least, no one can fool anyone with fluff.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2015 01:55AM by Anon 102.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The MD Paradox Among Raw Vegans.
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 29, 2015 02:04AM

Hey I like Cricket too. I play when I go to Hippocrates in West Palm Beach.

Who cares all the old people.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: March 29, 2015 02:21AM

I think most people only view certain people as "experts" if so-called "expert" has beliefs and preachings that match their own beliefs. You're right, it is a paradox amongst many raw vegans. Not a lot of people actually want to hear the truth, they just want to hear someone else tell them that their own personal beliefs and opinions are correct. Also, many people cannot put personal feelings aside, especially when it comes to health and nutrition information. They treat it as a religion - their way or the highway. Then there are the wannabe's who are jealous or hateful or dislike the personality of highly educated professionals so to make themselves feel better about their lack of education, they tell themselves that this professional isn't educated or that their education isn't good enough.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: March 29, 2015 02:33AM

>Then there are the wannabe's who are jealous or hateful or dislike the personality of highly educated professionals so to make themselves feel better about their lack of education, they tell themselves that this professional isn't educated or that their education isn't good enough.

since you have accused me of this pet theory of yours multiple times...

then there are the people like you who invent their own theories and attempt to guess what other people are thinking when you have no clue. i don't know why you do that. instead what some of those "people" are actually thinking is that those people whom they are commenting on (wolfe, clement) hold views that the "person" thinks are illogical or invalid, thereby having nothing to do with jealousy or hate or personality. but, you are certainly within your rights to continue this delusional projection fantasy. no offense intended. nothing personal. just straightening you out a bit. not that it will do you any good, "possessor of truth prindl".

anyway, brilliant comments anon.

Date: March 29, 2015 02:39AM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >Then there are the wannabe's who are jealous or
> hateful or dislike the personality of highly
> educated professionals so to make themselves feel
> better about their lack of education, they tell
> themselves that this professional isn't educated
> or that their education isn't good enough.
>
> since you have accused me of this pet theory of
> yours multiple times...
>
> then there are the people like you who invent
> their own theories and attempt to guess what other
> people are thinking when you have no clue. i don't
> know why you do that. instead what some of those
> "people" are actually thinking is that those
> people whom they are commenting on (wolfe,
> clement) hold views that the "person" thinks are
> illogical or invalid, thereby having nothing to do
> with jealousy or hate or personality. but, you
> are certainly within your rights to continue this
> delusional projection fantasy. no offense
> intended. nothing personal. just straightening you
> out a bit. not that it will do you any good,
> "possessor of truth prindl".
>
>
> anyway, brilliant comments anon.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But apparently some things never change, you're still an angry and bitter individual.

Date: March 29, 2015 02:44AM

>I have no idea what you're talking about.

according to Suez, then , you need to increase your fat intake to improve your memory.

>But apparently some things never change, you're still an angry and bitter individual.

ooh, you can see angry and bitter through your screen too ! when in fact i am sitting calmly in the lotus position rebutting your fabricated stories of what you think other people think.

Date: March 29, 2015 02:50AM

"ooh, you can see angry and bitter through your screen too !"

Yes, I can smiling smiley

"according to Suez, then , you need to increase your fat intake to improve your memory."

Hard to remember something that never happened, though.

It's clear that one of your favorite hobbies is getting into arguments and being confrontational on this message board and it's quite sad and pathetic. Find someone else to stoop down to your level, I'm out.

Date: March 29, 2015 03:03AM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> Hard to remember something that never happened,
> though.
>

is that right. was there another jtprindl on this board a while ago?

the below was YOU in response to me while ago.

"I think you're just jealous of both Brian Clement and David Wolfe because of their vast knowledge and success and you'd like to falsely think of yourself as someone who is knowledgeable when it comes to health and nutrition and don't like seeing others who are much more intelligent when it comes to these matters. Brian Clement talking about blending doesn't do anything to financially support HHI... he encourages people to eat the HHI diet, that does not mean you have to go to HHI to do so."

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

now let's put your most recent one here...

>Then there are the wannabe's who are jealous or hateful or dislike the personality of highly educated professionals so to make themselves feel better about their lack of education, they tell themselves that this professional isn't educated or that their education isn't good enough.

hmmmm.

> It's clear that one of your favorite hobbies is
> getting into arguments and being confrontational
> on this message board and it's quite sad and
> pathetic. Find someone else to stoop down to your
> level, I'm out.

nope, just calling you on your BS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2015 03:05AM by fresh.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: March 29, 2015 11:54AM

jtprindl Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >Then there are the wannabe's who are jealous
> or
> > hateful or dislike the personality of highly
> > educated professionals so to make themselves
> feel
> > better about their lack of education, they tell
> > themselves that this professional isn't
> educated
> > or that their education isn't good enough.
> >
> > since you have accused me of this pet theory of
> > yours multiple times...
> >
> > then there are the people like you who invent
> > their own theories and attempt to guess what
> other
> > people are thinking when you have no clue. i
> don't
> > know why you do that. instead what some of
> those
> > "people" are actually thinking is that those
> > people whom they are commenting on (wolfe,
> > clement) hold views that the "person" thinks
> are
> > illogical or invalid, thereby having nothing to
> do
> > with jealousy or hate or personality. but, you
> > are certainly within your rights to continue
> this
> > delusional projection fantasy. no offense
> > intended. nothing personal. just straightening
> you
> > out a bit. not that it will do you any good,
> > "possessor of truth prindl".
> >
> >
> > anyway, brilliant comments anon.
>
>
> I have no idea what you're talking about.

To which fresh said ...

"according to Suez, then , you need to increase your fat intake to improve your memory."

Which I'm calling BS on him for as it was only HIM I was making a suggestion to. It was not a suggestion in general.

I don't agree with a lot of what jtprindl says but I've never seen him puke out a stinking rancid hairball of a post as that thing fresh did above.

Date: March 29, 2015 02:22PM

>Which I'm calling BS on him for as it was only HIM I was making a suggestion to. It was not a suggestion in general.

if you are going to make an idiotic statement about my fat intake and memory, when you have no clue, then expect some blowback (even if it's a joke). ever occur to you that what i didn't remember may have been more important to you than to me? ever occur to you that if you are going to bring something up to criticize me about - when asked to produce it for review, you might want to actually produce it, or summarize it as i so nicely asked you to?
no you would prefer to slash and burn. criticizing nunativs for NO Reason for example, same as you attack me for no reason. and here i thought you had become more rational as of late.

>I don't agree with a lot of what jtprindl says but I've never seen him puke out a stinking rancid hairball of a post as that thing fresh did above.

the one where I clearly showed what a lying hypocrite jtprindl was in that case? the one where he said , "never happened", when it actually "happened" exactly as I said? why do you so irrationally and mindlessly defend the indefensible ?

just a little tip for you, Suez...

consider that your incessant negativity MAY have something to do with what you are putting in your mouth. irritants and stimulants and fats can drag one down into negativity, and you don't even realize it! that's the beauty of it! nothing personal, suez, just an observation from past experience.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: March 29, 2015 02:35PM

3 days ago, sUEz aka ZeuS wrote:

<<<No, I am not holding a grudge. I just have a pretty good memory since I've added more fats to my diet.>>>

Yesterday, fresh wrote:

<<<according to Suez, then , you need to increase your fat intake to improve your memory>>>

Today, sUEz aka ZeuS wrote:

<<<Which I'm calling BS on him for as it was only HIM I was making a suggestion to. It was not a suggestion in general.>>>

Z’s memory must not be all that great since she never suggested to fresh or anyone else to eat more fat for memory, at least, according to her comment made 3 days ago, which I am assuming fresh was referring to.

According to Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, “Your memories are stored in the biophoton field. The biophoton field is part of the electromagnetic system around your body. Your brain is but a receiver that tunes in to the memory storage in this field. …Every cell in your body has over 100,000 biochemical reactions per second. … One single biophoton can carry more than four megabytes of information and communicates this information outside the body to other biophotons which path it crosses. …You are surrounded by a highly structured light field, which is the carrier of long-term memory.”

For more info on Biophotons & Memory, check out my post - Raw Food, Biophotons & Memory...

Date: March 29, 2015 02:44PM

John Rose Wrote:
> 3 days ago, sUEz aka ZeuS wrote:
> Z’s memory must not be all that great since she
> never suggested to fresh or anyone else to eat
> more fat for memory, at least, according to her
> comment made 3 days ago, which I am assuming fresh
> was referring to.
>

no, she made a comment implying that i would be able to remember what i sent to her in a PM if i ate more fat.

Date: March 29, 2015 02:46PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> I think most people only view certain people as
> "experts" if so-called "expert" has beliefs and
> preachings that match their own beliefs. You're
> right, it is a paradox amongst many raw vegans.
> Not a lot of people actually want to hear the
> truth, they just want to hear someone else tell
> them that their own personal beliefs and opinions
> are correct. Also, many people cannot put personal
> feelings aside, especially when it comes to health
> and nutrition information. They treat it as a
> religion - their way or the highway. Then there
> are the wannabe's who are jealous or hateful or
> dislike the personality of highly educated
> professionals so to make themselves feel better
> about their lack of education, they tell
> themselves that this professional isn't educated
> or that their education isn't good enough.

Pretty much.

Date: March 29, 2015 05:39PM

oh where, oh where has jtprindl gone, oh where oh where can he be??
is he behind SueZee's skirt hiding?
come out, come out jtprindl...
come out wherever you are!

>
> Hard to remember something that never happened,
> though.
>

is that right. was there another jtprindl on this board a while ago?

the below was YOU in response to me while ago.

"I think you're just jealous of both Brian Clement and David Wolfe because of their vast knowledge and success and you'd like to falsely think of yourself as someone who is knowledgeable when it comes to health and nutrition and don't like seeing others who are much more intelligent when it comes to these matters. Brian Clement talking about blending doesn't do anything to financially support HHI... he encourages people to eat the HHI diet, that does not mean you have to go to HHI to do so."

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: March 29, 2015 08:23PM

Here is one of fresh's posts from [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

"I have no problem admitting that I sometimes look back on things that i do
and am chagrined"

Chances are this is going to be yet another one of those moments.

"the one where I clearly showed what a lying hypocrite jtprindl was in that case? the one where he said , "never happened", when it actually "happened" exactly as I said? why do you so irrationally and mindlessly defend the indefensible ?"

Fresh, let's just be honest with ourselves, you're not that bright and you're kind of a low-life. You sit on this board for hours and hours just waiting for someone to reply to you and give you attention. Now here's going to be your next response "Oh now you know what my life is like?", yes, it's not that hard to figure out. When you're posting on here all the time, obviously you aren't out doing other things. Work and being confrontational on rawfoodsupport.com, sounds like an exciting and worthwhile use of your limited time in this life!

When, in this thread, did I mention David Wolfe or Brian Clement? When, in this thread, did I mention you before you responded to me? Oh yeah, nowhere. Do you know what the word hypocrite means? Obviously not.

"I think most people only view certain people as "experts" if so-called "expert" has beliefs and preachings that match their own beliefs" describes you perfectly. Any sort of healing that doesn't involve fasting or simply only eating raw fruits and vegetables is unnecessary, right? Like I said, you're not that bright. About a week ago you even tried to imply that viral and bacterial infections were extremely rare. Just a clueless Natural Hygienist who likely has major deficiencies which largely explains your confrontational behavior. That's the thing about crazy people, they don't know that they're crazy. That's why they're crazy!

"consider that your incessant negativity MAY have something to do with what you are putting in your mouth. irritants and stimulants and fats can drag one down into negativity, and you don't even realize it!"

See now this would be an example of you being a hypocrite. You're calling someone else negative when you not only made a derogatory comment directed towards me in your initial post ("possessor of truth prindl"winking smiley, but you've also told people to kill themselves. I guess that's what deficient fruit and veggie diets do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2015 08:30PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: March 29, 2015 08:39PM

can you list couple of major deficiencies of natural hygiene?

Date: March 29, 2015 08:43PM

"can you list couple of major deficiencies of natural hygiene?"

Been there done that a thousand times.

I will be PM'ing Prana and asking him to delete my account as I've come to realize (for quite a while) that this message board is simply a joke and an injustice to the raw food community. So much anger, bitterness, negativity, insulting, disrespect, unprovoked defensiveness, dogma, close-mindedness, etc. If this is the type of environment others wish to partake in, that's their choice, but it's certainly not for me. I have much better and much more important things to do in life than to engage in pointless conversations with the aforementioned characteristics of those on this message board. I was guided here for many reasons and now I must leave for different reasons.

Farewell.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2015 08:45PM by jtprindl.

Date: March 29, 2015 09:01PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> "can you list couple of major deficiencies of
> natural hygiene?"
>
> Been there done that a thousand times.
>
>
> I will be PM'ing Prana and asking him to delete my
> account as I've come to realize (for quite a
> while) that this message board is simply a joke
> and an injustice to the raw food community. So
> much anger, bitterness, negativity, insulting,
> disrespect, unprovoked defensiveness, dogma,
> close-mindedness, etc. If this is the type of
> environment others wish to partake in, that's
> their choice, but it's certainly not for me. I
> have much better and much more important things to
> do in life than to engage in pointless
> conversations with the aforementioned
> characteristics of those on this message board. I
> was guided here for many reasons and now I must
> leave for different reasons.
>
> Farewell.

jtprindl, I'm sorry you are leaving and will miss your posts. I wish you well in your endeavors.

Date: March 29, 2015 09:22PM

jtprindl Wrote

a lot of irrelevant nonsense because he is unwilling to admit
that what i stated was true and that when he said "never happened", it was shown to be completely false , and that "it happened" exactly as I said it did, which was, specifically, that he made the same kind of long distance imaginary armchair psychoanalysis of me several times in the past that he did initially in this thread, when i called him on it.

and now as a result of him refusing to admit that he was wrong, chooses to childishly vomit irrelevancies once again on the board here and leave the scene because it's uncomfortable when the truth hits.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: March 30, 2015 12:11AM

jtprindl your contribution to the forum has been very valuable.
Maybe you should reconsider. We are all here to share experiences and learn. Nobody has the truth, even scientists have hard time finding common ground on major issues.
I have my shares of posting and receiving insulting comments. But I pay very little attention to what others say about me.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: March 30, 2015 06:59AM

Jtp wrote:
I will be PM'ing Prana and asking him to delete my account as I've come to realize (for quite a while) that this message board is simply a joke and an injustice to the raw food community.

Tai:
Why do you have to delete your account? Why can't you just keep the option open of commenting one day? I never told you JTP, but I make a similar salad dressing as you. I use one lemon, two oranges (all three juiced), garlic, hemp seeds and Go Raw sprouted seeds and fresh herbs, all blended up in the vitamix. Stay in touch. I sent you my email. I want to let you know everything I recently learned about CBD.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 30, 2015 02:21PM

Suez wrote:
"jtprindl, I'm sorry you are leaving and will miss your posts. I wish you well in your endeavors."

Ummmm ya, you're one of the major causes of "anger, bitterness, negativity, insulting, disrespect, unprovoked defensiveness, dogma, close-mindedness, etc."

Date: March 30, 2015 08:53PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Suez wrote:
> "jtprindl, I'm sorry you are leaving and will miss
> your posts. I wish you well in your endeavors."
>
> Ummmm ya, you're one of the major causes of
> "anger, bitterness, negativity, insulting,
> disrespect, unprovoked defensiveness, dogma,
> close-mindedness, etc."

As usual, you think you know SO much more than you do. Jtprindl and I get along well and have exchanged many friendly PMs.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: March 31, 2015 12:42AM

Suez:
" Jtprindl and I get along well and have exchanged many friendly PMs."

Then there's hope for humanity after all. I was getting concerned...

Date: April 01, 2015 03:59AM

Prana, what's the delay?

In the meantime, an interesting study...

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] Effect of a 6-month vegan low-carbohydrate ('Eco-Atkins') diet on cardiovascular risk factors and body weight in hyperlipidaemic adults: a randomised controlled trial - "A self-selected low-carbohydrate vegan diet, containing increased protein and fat from gluten and soy products, nuts and vegetable oils, had lipid lowering advantages over a high-carbohydrate, low-fat weight loss diet, thus improving heart disease risk factors."

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 01, 2015 04:09AM

jtprindl, I am going to wait for you to not post for a week or so, and then I'll delete your account.

Date: April 01, 2015 04:31AM

Prana Wrote:
> jtprindl, I am going to wait for you to not post
> for a week or so, and then I'll delete your
> account.

Sounds good.

Date: April 01, 2015 12:52PM

jtprindl Wrote:

> In the meantime, an interesting study...
>
> [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov] Effect
> of a 6-month vegan low-carbohydrate ('Eco-Atkins')
> diet on cardiovascular risk factors and body
> weight in hyperlipidaemic adults: a randomised
> controlled trial - "A self-selected
> low-carbohydrate vegan diet, containing increased
> protein and fat from gluten and soy products, nuts
> and vegetable oils, had lipid lowering advantages
> over a high-carbohydrate, low-fat weight loss
> diet, thus improving heart disease risk factors."

That is interesting. Thanks for posting it. I hope you decide to stick around here or at least pop in now and then!

Date: April 01, 2015 08:02PM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
>
> > In the meantime, an interesting study...
> >
> > [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
> Effect
> > of a 6-month vegan low-carbohydrate
> ('Eco-Atkins')
> > diet on cardiovascular risk factors and body
> > weight in hyperlipidaemic adults: a randomised
> > controlled trial - "A self-selected
> > low-carbohydrate vegan diet, containing
> increased
> > protein and fat from gluten and soy products,
> nuts
> > and vegetable oils, had lipid lowering
> advantages
> > over a high-carbohydrate, low-fat weight loss
> > diet, thus improving heart disease risk
> factors."
>
> That is interesting. Thanks for posting it. I hope
> you decide to stick around here or at least pop in
> now and then!

I tried to send you a PM but your message box was full.

Date: April 01, 2015 08:39PM

f

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2015 08:40PM by jtprindl.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables