Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"Grapples"! Since nature just isn't good enough they had to adulterate apples with grape flavor!
Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: April 09, 2015 10:47PM

So I was at the store yesterday and see some regular looking apples in a little box with a "eye catching for kids" label marked "Grapples, Grape-FLAVORED apples".

I looked up the company and behold! They are in fact INFUSING APPLES with GRAPE 'FLAVOR'eye popping smiley. I guess mother nature just didn't do good enough with making apples sweet, crisp and delicious and it would just be the most awful thing ever to simply give little kids real fruit in it's natural, unadulterated stateconfused smiley:

[www.grapplefruits.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "Grapples"! Since nature just isn't good enough they had to adulterate apples with grape flavor!
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 19, 2015 08:42AM

It is so disgusting. I knew a raw person who actually tried it, said it was sugar sweet. I dont consider something like that a raw diet.

Re: "Grapples"! Since nature just isn't good enough they had to adulterate apples with grape flavor!
Posted by: HH ()
Date: June 19, 2015 03:01PM

Definitely agree with you. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much mother nature had to do with sweetening the common apples or anything else that we eat. [www.nytimes.com]

Kiwibird Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I was at the store yesterday and see some
> regular looking apples in a little box with a "eye
> catching for kids" label marked "Grapples,
> Grape-FLAVORED apples".
>
> I looked up the company and behold! They are in
> fact INFUSING APPLES with GRAPE 'FLAVOR'eye popping smiley. I
> guess mother nature just didn't do good enough
> with making apples sweet, crisp and delicious and
> it would just be the most awful thing ever to
> simply give little kids real fruit in it's
> natural, unadulterated stateconfused smiley:
>
> [www.grapplefruits.com]

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 19, 2015 04:54PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables