Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Ultimate Solution - Part 2
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 10, 2015 11:48AM

I just taped Part 2 yesterday and uploaded it today...

[www.youtube.com]

For Part 1, go to...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 1
Date: April 09, 2015 06:04AM

I just taped and uploaded this video today...

[www.youtube.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Ultimate Solution - Part 2
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 10, 2015 05:09PM

still too complicated.

need to use something like this

Date: April 10, 2015 05:27PM

Did you watch The Ultimate Schematic?

Date: April 10, 2015 05:42PM

yes.

Date: April 10, 2015 05:55PM

Do you think Mendel’s Periodic Table of Elements is too complicated?

Date: April 10, 2015 07:20PM

it's simpler than your numbers on your chart and the relationships.

both prana and I both told you it was too complicated.

you can accept it or ignore it.

Date: April 10, 2015 08:05PM

Prana said that Part 1 was too complicated before he saw The Ultimate Schematic Video, so I'm not sure what he actually thinks of it. I agree that the Gateways and the Worm Holes and even the relationship between the Pieces are a little confusing, but the 3 Boxes with Pluses & Minuses and the Doorways that Connect them are simple enough for a child to understand.

One thing that I have noticed is that most people seem to struggle with the concept of the Ripple Effect, which is where the Worm Holes come into play and yet, it too is really quite simple once you understand it.

By the way, I taped The Ultimate Schematic back in December and I didn't show the list of Pieces directly below the 6 Boxes, so I'm going to do another Video that goes into the 120 Pieces in more detail. I also know that I need to create a better Model for my System and I'm getting an artist to help me with that.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback and if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Date: April 10, 2015 09:55PM

- the table of elements requires that one knows the symbols and the placement of the numbers in the chart. knowing that, the chart is self explanatory and does not require someone standing there explaining it.

- your chart(s) require you to be there explaining it. create something that you don't need to be there to explain imo

- your subject matter seems a bit large which makes it difficult to distill down, and most people don't think in such detailed terms as you do. i didn't see your 4 box cards as too valuable because i didn't see that they were saying too much.

Date: April 10, 2015 10:16PM

Thanks again for your feedback.

Does anyone else have anything to add?

Date: April 11, 2015 11:19AM

I met an interesting young man a couple of days ago on my morning walk and as usual, I shared my story with him and told him about the Videos that I've uploaded recently. He told me about something called a Training Balance Scale and I told him that it reminded me of the Performance Equation, so when I got home yesterday, I emailed him my file on the Performance Equation and asked him about the Training Balance Scale and here is his email preceded by his bio.

Here is his bio...

I studied Mathematics at the United States Air Force Academy, the University of St. Thomas, and the University of Houston. I attended Strake Jesuit College Preparatory and graduated magna cum laude and achieved National Merit Scholar Finalist status.

Now here is the email...

Hey John

It’s the training balance scale.

I don't know if there is any info on the web about it, as I learned about it specifically through a private club that I belong to. But if you can find anything that's great too!

Also, I wanted to let you know that I watched your new videos and I am blown away!! I went and rewatched the Ultimate Solution part 1 and part 2 again, and it’s starting to become very clear in my mind how you are putting all this together. It really is as simple as ABC

I have been using your ultimate schematic to look at some problems within my business and I have been able to very quickly identify the source of those problems beyond a shadow of doubt.

I really have to say that the 6 box system is brilliant - I really can't see any flaws in the structure itself. I'm eager to learn more about the specifics, but at the end of the day, I'm mostly eager to do step one of the process and like you said 'test an idea whose time has come'.

I've been talking about you with my wife as well as my other business partner, Avery, sharing your videos with them, and we are all very excited and grateful to have met you because we recognize that you are like us in that you really want to solve the problems in this world and you are also not caught up in the point of blaming others for the problems in this world.

I 100% agree that most (99%) if not all of our problems are man-made and that the key is the individual. I have been involved with several groups for the past 8 years that have this same starting point and so much (if not all) of what I have learned from you in the past few days aligns with everything I have been studying for the past 8 years.

I'm really glad to have met you and I can see that together we can accomplish a lot and I can also see that there is a lot that you know which I can learn from. I consider one of my strengths to be my ability to take what other genius minds have figured out and integrate it within myself to be able to express is to others. I believe every human has a genius within them, most simply don't have the opportunity to express it. So it’s rare when I come across someone like you especially with your dedication to truth. I know that we are part of the 1st wave of heroes as you put it and I know lots of other folks who will be part of that as well. It’s going to be an exhilarating ride to say the least.

I look forward to more of your videos and our morning chats.

Thanks again for the info and talk soon!

End of email.

fresh wrote:

<<<- your chart(s) require you to be there explaining it. create something that you don't need to be there to explain imo>>>

It's a Teaching Tool and Tools do NOT work by themselves, unless, of course, it's a robot.

Posted by: rab ()
Date: April 11, 2015 11:24PM

Mendeleev's Periodic Table of Elements, that is.

Date: April 12, 2015 11:33PM

JR,

that's nice that you found someone who could appreciate it.

for me, if you're talking about your ultimate schematic,
it is not useful to me to look at a chart with a bunch of numbers
and have you explain various aspects of loops and wormholes.

Needs the WORDS, not numbers! why the heck would you think referring to numbers on a chart would be useful or clear? we are not computers.

Date: April 13, 2015 12:19AM

<<<for me, if you're talking about your ultimate schematic, it is not useful to me to look at a chart with a bunch of numbers and have you explain various aspects of loops and wormholes.

Needs the WORDS, not numbers! why the heck would you think referring to numbers on a chart would be useful or clear? we are not computers.>>>

I hear you, which is why I wrote above...

"By the way, I taped The Ultimate Schematic back in December and I didn't show the list of Pieces directly below the 6 Boxes, so I'm going to do another Video that goes into the 120 Pieces in more detail. I also know that I need to create a better Model for my System and I'm getting an artist to help me with that."

Actually, one of my approaches that I've worked on is to tell my Story using ONLY the Piece #s initially, as in a Parable format, in order to Prove the Structure and in this way, people can see the Logic in what I'm saying without Shutting Down their Frontal Lobe. Once people can clearly see that a certain Piece # or #s are Causing ALL of our Problems that are 100% Within our Control, then they will be in a better position to consider that something they Love is the Root Cause to most of our Problems.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2015 12:21AM by John Rose.

Date: April 14, 2015 09:03PM

Here's a comment from the guy I mentioned above about my Video - The Ultimate Schematic that he made yesterday:

"I think i've watched this video half a dozen times and it makes more and more sense every time"

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:33AM

there is no simple solutions to humans. The more humans the more problems. Talking or convincing people will not fix anything as people have different opinions and logic is an illusion. The soldier, the farmer, and the politician see the same landscape different. Ask yourself to who do you identify with and you may convince those with a similar point of view. But there is no way that logic can save humanity or the earth as there as as many different logics as different people. To believe that with reasoning a person can save humanity is not understanding how different humans understand.

Date: April 15, 2015 02:10AM

Panchito,

Are you familiar with the Hero's Journey?

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 15, 2015 02:30AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Panchito,
>
> Are you familiar with the Hero's Journey?

I've just look it up in wikipedia and it is about people creating stories. Why?

Date: April 16, 2015 02:49AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> fresh wrote:
>
> <<<- your chart(s) require you to be there
> explaining it. create something that you don't
> need to be there to explain imo>>>
>
> It's a Teaching Tool and Tools do NOT work by
> themselves, unless, of course, it's a robot.

“If you want to teach people a new way of thinking, don't bother trying to teach them. Instead, give them a tool, the use of which will lead to new ways of thinking.” -Buckminster Fuller

Date: April 17, 2015 09:38PM

Here is a Video from the guy I just recently met (see the posts above) where he has done a GREAT job of explaining my 6 Box System, especially considering that I have not explained all of the Pieces to the Puzzle.

[www.youtube.com]
Understanding The Ultimate Schematic (John Rose's 6 Box System)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables