Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

megahydrate
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 14, 2015 09:09PM

Any biochemists out there?

I happened to watch a video from wolfie and he put these megahydrate pills in the smoothie.

[www.youtube.com]

i am so much smarter now that i made this smoothie, i can't even tell you.

it's the best thing ever.
i'm kidding.

anyway this is what it says from a blurb on a website selling megahydrate

"When we take MegaHydrate, we are getting a concentrate of pure hydrogen or "active hydrogen." What happens is we breathe in oxygen, and it reacts with the hydrogen ions to create water in our system. The result is we become more hydrated at the cellular level."

I'm sure this is BS. i just can't believe someone wrote it.
alright i guess i can believe it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: megahydrate
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: April 14, 2015 10:07PM

[www.megahydrate.com]

My parents have bought products over the years from Patrick Flanagan. He has past life memories of being Nikola Tesla. He supposedly remembers all of his inventions. What the public does know about him is that he is a genius, and worked for NASA or a similar group when he was a very young teen, after making a missile detector or something like that. He would have recurring nightmares as boy of aliens threatening to blow up the whole world, if he stopped studying. So he invented a machine as a boy to reduce his need for sleep, so he could study more hours every day. He is very short, so even if the machine helped him sleep less, maybe the lack of sleep stunted his growth. My dad bought this machine from him, as it has one function that allows you to learn while you are asleep. You hook it up to your head.

Yet, me being an herbalist, I am into au naturel. I am not so excited about high tech stuff. I have yet to try the machine. Supposedly it grows new pathways, like in deaf children who claim to be able to hear using the machine.

Patrick also claims to know how to reverse GMO contamination of seeds, but will keep that knowledge secret to protect his life.

Patrick's first wife, Gail, died of a brain tumor or something similar to that. So, obviously, his remedies were not enough to save her. I am not spreading rumors. I don't know the whole story

Just sharing about this man; I am not validating or confirming anything.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 15, 2015 01:17AM

Haven't seen the link or anything. But there have been scientific gadgets or nutrients all through out history that now nobody remembers anymore. Some where expensive and had all sorts of theories behind as to how they worked. People bought them and some swore they worked, but once enough time went by, nobody remembers them. Moral of the story is that they sell this stuff to housewifes or people that want to believe anything. Ask yourself if you want to believe in the hype. David Wolf audience is housewifes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2015 01:19AM by Panchito.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: April 15, 2015 02:50AM

I like Patrick Flanagan. When he was 11 or so, he invented a way for the US Military to track nuclear missiles. At 14 he invented the Neurophone, which is an electronics device that brings the left and right hemispheres of the brain into coherence. It also allows deaf people to hear, by modulating an audio signal onto an ultrasonic signal, that is received in the ear by saccules that convert the modulated audio signal on an ultrasonic carrier back into normal audio. The saccules are found in mammals that can hear ultrasonic, like dolphins and dogs. It's odd that humans have this organ, as humans cannot normally perceive ultrasonic (except in the case an audio signal carried on an ultrasonic wave).

If Flanagan says megahydrate will increase the hydrogen ions in normal water, I believe it will. The megahydrate water has the highest antioxidant scores as compared to any food found in nature.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2015 11:38PM by Prana.

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: April 15, 2015 10:34PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> they sell this stuff to housewifes or
> people that want to believe anything. Ask yourself
> if you want to believe in the hype. David Wolf
> audience is housewifes.

Hmmm...."housewifes". Explanation, please. What are you inferring?

Does the 'or' mean that 'housewifes' are 'people who want to believe anything'?

Do you know for a fact that David Wolf's audience is comprised of housewives and if it is, so what?

Thanks Bryan, for defending the Megahydrate guy. We have some that we bought a while ago and I was skeptical of trying it because I don't understand what it is - like your typical housewife, LOL - but from your explanation, I trust that it's legit.

Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: April 15, 2015 11:56PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Moral of the story
> is that they sell this stuff to housewifes or
> people that want to believe anything. Ask yourself
> if you want to believe in the hype. David Wolf
> audience is housewifes.

I'm also curious as to what you mean when you specify "housewives" twice here.

(As if we're all dimwitted, mindless consumers willing to buy anything some 'expert' says does something special)

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 16, 2015 02:48AM

housewife is proably a bad word. A more appropiate word would be ingenuous.

See the begining of the vid and try to see that hype = sales

[www.youtube.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables