Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Ultimate Solution - Part 4
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 16, 2015 09:19AM

I just taped and uploaded Part 4 to The Ultimate Solution. In this Version, I go into even more detail with the Definitive Answer to these 3 Questions and my special Teaching Tool by looking at 21 Problems of Knowledge, which includes 12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors or 19 Main Obstacles or 19 main reasons why we have 2 forms of Ignorance where we don’t know we don’t know.

[www.youtube.com]

Once again, this entire Video Series is only for the 1st Wave of Heroes and I realize that most people are NOT ready for this message. So if my Videos do NOT resonate with you, then you do NOT have the Spiritual Ears for the Hero’s Journey. In other words, please don’t allow other naysayers to influence your views because there’s a really good chance that you could be a Trim Tab to Society.

“If you want to teach people a new way of thinking, don't bother trying to teach them. Instead, give them a tool, the use of which will lead to new ways of thinking.” -Buckminster Fuller

For Part 1, go to...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 1
Posted by: John Rose
Date: April 09, 2015 06:04AM

I just taped and uploaded this video today...

[www.youtube.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

For Part 2, go to...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 2
Date: April 10, 2015 11:48AM

I just taped Part 2 yesterday and uploaded it today...

[www.youtube.com]

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

For Part 3, go to...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Part 3
Date: April 14, 2015 08:27AM

I just taped and uploaded Part 3 to The Ultimate Solution. In this Version, I go into more detail with the Definitive Answer to these 3 Questions by adding 2 Preliminary Questions for the 1st Question and 1 Follow Up Question for the 2nd Question. The 1st Preliminary Question has to do asking “What are Problems?” in order to make sure that we’re on the same page. I also explain that there are many Levels in Plato’s Cave and most people who think they’re out of this Cave of Ignorance are still in the Cave!

[www.youtube.com]

By the way, this entire Video Series is only for the 1st Wave of Heroes and I realize that most people are NOT ready for this message. So if my Videos do NOT resonate with you, then you do NOT have the Spiritual Ears for the Hero’s Journey. In other words, please don’t allow other naysayers to influence your views because there’s a really good chance that you could be a Trim Tab to Society.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

For my special Teaching Tool - The Ultimate Schematic, go to...

[www.youtube.com]

“If you want to teach people a new way of thinking, don't bother trying to teach them. Instead, give them a tool, the use of which will lead to new ways of thinking.” -Buckminster Fuller

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables