Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Ultimate Solution - Part 8
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: April 26, 2015 08:47AM

I just taped and uploaded Part 8 to The Ultimate Solution. In this Version, I go into more detail about the 3 Ways to Correct 5 Main Mistakes and the 2 forms of Consequences, which are Pieces 41-43 and 44-45, respectively.

[www.youtube.com]

Once again, this entire Video Series is only for the 1st Wave of Heroes and I realize that most people are NOT ready for this message. So if my Videos do NOT resonate with you, then you do NOT have the Spiritual Ears for the Hero’s Journey. In other words, please don’t allow other naysayers to influence your views because there’s a really good chance that you could be a Trim Tab to Society.

The Ultimate Solution - Part 1
[www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution - Part 2
[www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution - Part 3
[www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution - Part 4
[www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution - Part 5
[www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution - Part 6
[www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Solution - Part 7
[www.youtube.com]

The Ultimate Schematic
[www.youtube.com]

“If you want to teach people a new way of thinking, don't bother trying to teach them. Instead, give them a tool, the use of which will lead to new ways of thinking.” -Buckminster Fuller

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Ultimate Solution - Part 8
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 26, 2015 12:33PM

So what is the Ultimate Problem?
Maybe there is one problem that at the root of all the other problems.
Could you state the problem in one sentence without going thru the videos?
Once the problem is known then we will be more interested in looking for the solutions in the videos.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/26/2015 12:35PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 26, 2015 01:50PM

[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

evidence that glutathione is INCReased during fasting (in a non human mammal), not decreased due to absence of intake of cysteine as you have stated.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: April 26, 2015 04:11PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So what is the Ultimate Problem?

The reminded me of this question, what was the crime?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: April 26, 2015 04:20PM

RP wrote:

<<<So what is the Ultimate Problem?>>>

Look around you!

[www.youtube.com]

<<<Could you state the problem in one sentence without going thru the videos?>>>

No!

Date: April 26, 2015 04:27PM

fresh wrote:

<<<evidence that glutathione is INCReased during fasting (in a non human mammal), not decreased due to absence of intake of cysteine as you have stated.>>>

In humans, food deprivation depletes circulating GSH content after 1 week (Mårtensson, 1986) whereas in rats, it decreases liver GSH content after 18 h (Grattagliano et al., 2000).

This sequence of events suggests that elephant seals have evolved mechanisms that allow them to cope with conditions characterized by increased O2·– and hydroperoxide production.

…suggesting that GSH plays a key role in the elephant seal's defense against the pro-oxidant conditions associated with their natural, prolonged fast. GSH is crucial for the adaptive response against oxidative stress

Because the postweaning fast of elephant seals is the developmental stage that immediately precedes the beginning of their diving lifestyle

Our results also suggest that fasting pups require this postweaning developmental phase for the activation of their antioxidant systems. Increased protein content and activities of the enzymes associated with the GSH system contribute to the antioxidant mechanisms that have evolved in elephant seals and permit them to tolerate potentially pathological conditions characterized by increased hydroperoxide production.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 26, 2015 05:00PM

very good JR.

although it doesn't say anything about whether the glutathione drops too low and if this causes a problem during fasting.

Date: April 26, 2015 05:22PM

<<<although it doesn't say anything about whether the glutathione drops too low and if this causes a problem during fasting.>>>

Here is an old post of mine that goes over this...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Biochemical Individuality...Human needs vary under different conditions and circumstances of life.
John Rose (---.244.116.249.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net)
Date: 10-07-02 23:52

One of the biggest mistakes that most people make when it comes to health is that most of us think that we are all so different. In a way we are, but not like most people think. To help us all have a better understanding of our differences, I have rearranged 14 of my favorite quotes from Herbert Shelton in a more logical sequence and here they are:

1) All men are subject to the laws of Nature.
2) No man can break a law of Nature.
3) Everything we do or fail to do either conforms to law or runs counter to it.
4) If all men are subject to the law of gravity, then all men are subject to all other
natural laws.
5) The same law that preserves a stick of dynamite under one set of conditions,
explodes it under another set of conditions.
6) The same laws of life that give us health under one set of conditions, give us disease
under another set of conditions.
7) In both of these cases, there is no change in the law, only changes in the conditions
under which the law operates.
8) So, if we know the conditions for health and the conditions for disease, then we may
produce health or disease just as certainly as we may preserve or explode a stick of
dynamite.
9) Man’s constitution differs from that of the horse or the wolf, but not from that of
another man.
10) Every organ and every function in the body of one man is subject to the same laws
as are the organs and functions of the body of any other man.
11) The laws of nature do not require one kind of practice in one man and another and
opposite kind of practice in another man.
12) What is best for one is best for all and what is injurious for one is injurious for all.
13) Human needs vary under different conditions and circumstances of life.
14) This is not due to any change in the law, but to a change in conditions.

Once again, I rearranged these quotes from Shelton to help people realize that we are not quit as unique as some of us might think, however, there is an interesting philosophy introduced by Dr. Roger Williams that Dr. Gabriel Cousens mentions in his latest edition in "Conscious Eating" called Biochemical Individuality, which means that different people do indeed have different needs and responses to foods. Dr. Shelton summed it up perfectly in the last two of the 14 quotes that I listed above and are worth repeating:

13) Human needs vary under different conditions and circumstances of life.
14) This is not due to any change in the law, but to a change in conditions.

So, what does this mean and how do we deal with our own bio-individuality, especially when it comes to detox?

This means that even though we all have the same basic physiology, we are all at different levels of toxicity and deficiency. The two most important organs that are toxic and that affect our well-being are our colon and our liver, and it is those people with these toxic organs that have the most severe detox symptoms. So as we change our diets to a more simple natural diet, it is imperative that our colon is moving frequently, and if our colon is not moving frequently, that is our body’s way of telling us that it wants a solid food vacation. Now the question is...should we do a water fast or a juice fast? To answer this question, we need to know more about how our liver functions.

One of the many functions of the liver is to transform fat-soluble toxins into water-soluble molecules so they can be released through the kidneys and bowels by way of a complex system of enzymes that are made in liver cells. This process of detoxification occurs in two phases that work together and these two detoxification pathways of the liver are used for breaking down, eliminating and neutralizing toxins.

Phase I Bioactivation enzymes called cytochrome P450 mixed function oxidases convert toxins into new substances called reactive intermediaries, which are many times more toxic than the original substances. Therefore, it is very important that these new substances are converted as quickly as possible to a non-toxic, water-soluble molecule, which takes place in Phase II.

Phase II Conjugation reactions not only require a constant replenishable source of cofactors, including glutathione, glutamate, glycine, taurine, sulfate reserves, methylation cofactors, and healthy glucose levels, but also requires large amounts of energy (ATP). If these processes are not functioning in the liver, then these toxins are not broken down, eliminated and neutralized, so they build up in the body and the more toxins we have in our bodies, the more our bodies will warn us with more pain and more discomfort.

Now that we have a better understanding of how our liver functions, we can see how water fasting can actually be detrimental to our body's ability to breakdown, eliminate and neutralize toxins because of the decreased intake of Phase II cofactors, especially the decreased levels of glutathione. In contrast, juice fasting is just as nourishing as it is cleansing and will support our body's efforts in eliminating toxins from our system.

As you can see, one of the biggest problems that many of us have when it comes to transitioning to our natural diet of raw plant foods is the condition of our livers, especially the quality of the bile. If our livers are clean and healthy, they can easily break down 99% of most toxins. However, when our livers are overloaded, it sends toxins on to the gallbladder or duodenum before they are fully neutralized, which results in Irritations and Inflammations. If the bile is lacking nutrients, if it is congested or if the bile ducts are clogged, then the bile cannot do its job either. Indeed, it is the quality of our bile and the condition of our livers that determine whether or not we experience symptoms when we are exposed to these toxins, especially during the transition period.

So if we are experiencing any detox symptoms, then there is a good chance that our colon needs a solid food vacation and our liver needs support. Juice fasting is the best way to give our colons a solid food vacation and at the same time give our livers the nutrients to ensure a successful conversion of toxins so they can be eliminated. Coffee enemas, chanca piedra and liver/gallbladder flushes are also beneficial in supporting our liver so that the liver and the bile are doing their jobs.

Peace and Love............John
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: rab ()
Date: April 27, 2015 02:50AM

So, miserable, simple people whose attention span is low...need not apply? You can't even give a short summary? Poor us.

If I understand well...the 'solution' is only for eloquent people, who can understand complex messages and abstract thinking.

I think that JR really has a lot to say...but, sadly, I can't get his message. I am out of the loop. My poor brain is so saturated that it does not want to go through 8 videos...it became very sceptical. So I will not be saved by JR's method.

Date: April 27, 2015 07:20AM

<<<You can't even give a short summary?>>>

There's a short summary in the description box of every Video.

[www.youtube.com]
The Ultimate Solution - Playlist

In this Video Series, John Rose gives the Definitive Answer to 3 of the most important Questions that we face as a Species. John also shares his special Teaching Tool that uses Knowledge in a way that has never been seen before.

In Part 1, John gives his overall perspective based on 25 years of extensive research and analysis.

In Part 2, John goes into more detail about his special Teaching Tool that uses Knowledge in a way that has never been seen before.

In Part 3, John goes into more detail with the Definitive Answer to these 3 Questions by adding 2 Preliminary Questions for the 1st Question and 1 Follow Up Question for the 2nd Question. John also explains that there are many Levels in Plato’s Cave and most people who think they’re out of this Cave of Ignorance are still in the Cave!

In Part 4, John goes into even more detail with the Definitive Answer to these 3 Questions by looking at12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors or 19 Main Obstacles or 19 main reasons why we have 2 forms of Ignorance where we don’t know we don’t know.

In Part 5, John goes into more detail about the 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy to Solve Problems that are 100% Within our Control and the 3 Waves of Heroes and the 2 types of Hypo-Heliosis.

In Part 6, John goes into more detail about the 2 Additional Temporary Needs that are based on the Anatomical Limitations from making Mistakes that have Damaged Ourselves, Society and the Environment. John also explains that all of our Problems that are 100% Within our Control begin in childhood and that it only takes one generation to get us back on the Right Path if we can just stop teaching our children the same Mistakes that were taught to us.

In Part 7, John goes into more detail about the 5 things we mastered and the 11 Main Events that drastically Changed the Fate of Mankind.

In Part 8, John goes into more detail about the 3 Ways to Correct 5 Main Mistakes and the 2 forms of Consequences, which are Pieces 41-43 and 44-45, respectively.
[www.youtube.com]

One of the things that sets me apart from most people who are trying to get this message out to the masses is that I understand that most people do NOT want to hear this message, so it has to be told in a Parable Format (see Piece 8.6), which means that I do NOT want to tell people too much too soon because they will tune out too quickly. In other words, I am EXTREMELY VAGUE for a reason as to make sure people do NOT Shut Down their Frontal Lobe.

Hey rab, have you read the "Ringing Cedars Series"?

Date: April 27, 2015 07:31AM

I’ve already posted this post and the email below in another thread, but it seems appropriate to repost it here again followed by an update for those who are interested…

I met an interesting young man a couple of days ago on my morning walk and as usual, I shared my story with him and told him about the Videos that I've uploaded recently. He told me about something called a Training Balance Scale and I told him that it reminded me of the Performance Equation, so when I got home yesterday, I emailed him my file on the Performance Equation and asked him about the Training Balance Scale and here is his email preceded by his bio.

Here is his bio...

I studied Mathematics at the United States Air Force Academy, the University of St. Thomas, and the University of Houston. I attended Strake Jesuit College Preparatory and graduated magna cum laude and achieved National Merit Scholar Finalist status.

Now here is the email...

Hey John

It’s the training balance scale.

I don't know if there is any info on the web about it, as I learned about it specifically through a private club that I belong to. But if you can find anything that's great too!

Also, I wanted to let you know that I watched your new videos and I am blown away!! I went and rewatched the Ultimate Solution part 1 and part 2 again, and it’s starting to become very clear in my mind how you are putting all this together. It really is as simple as ABC

I have been using your ultimate schematic to look at some problems within my business and I have been able to very quickly identify the source of those problems beyond a shadow of doubt.

I really have to say that the 6 box system is brilliant - I really can't see any flaws in the structure itself. I'm eager to learn more about the specifics, but at the end of the day, I'm mostly eager to do step one of the process and like you said 'test an idea whose time has come'.

I've been talking about you with my wife as well as my other business partner, Avery, sharing your videos with them, and we are all very excited and grateful to have met you because we recognize that you are like us in that you really want to solve the problems in this world and you are also not caught up in the point of blaming others for the problems in this world.

I 100% agree that most (99%) if not all of our problems are man-made and that the key is the individual. I have been involved with several groups for the past 8 years that have this same starting point and so much (if not all) of what I have learned from you in the past few days aligns with everything I have been studying for the past 8 years.

I'm really glad to have met you and I can see that together we can accomplish a lot and I can also see that there is a lot that you know which I can learn from. I consider one of my strengths to be my ability to take what other genius minds have figured out and integrate it within myself to be able to express is to others. I believe every human has a genius within them, most simply don't have the opportunity to express it. So it’s rare when I come across someone like you especially with your dedication to truth. I know that we are part of the 1st wave of heroes as you put it and I know lots of other folks who will be part of that as well. It’s going to be an exhilarating ride to say the least.

I look forward to more of your videos and our morning chats.

Thanks again for the info and talk soon!

End of email.

I’ve been seeing this guy every morning since I just met him when I go for my morning walk and he tells me that he watches ALL of my Videos every day and he says that he learns something new every time he watches them.

The best thing of all is that he and his wife are on Day 11 of a Juice Fast/Feast and are LOVING IT!!!

Date: April 27, 2015 09:15AM

I am not sure if I understand your argument.
The Ultimate Problem is that people make wrong choices.
And the reason people are making wrong choices is that they do not know.
So what is the reason why people do not know?
What is the reason why in Plato's cave people are chained and looking at a wall and not the light?

Did they chained themselves?

People had knowledge at the beginning and choose to have no knowledge.
They chose to chain themselves.

In earlier posts you wrote that the original sin was cooking.
So is cooking the Ultimate Problem?

John the Ultimate Problem is not defined and it makes no sense to watch the videos.

Please define the problem.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2015 05:26PM by Prana.

Date: April 27, 2015 03:24PM

RP wrote:

<<<I am not sure if I understand your argument.
The Ultimate Problem is that people make wrong choices.
And the reason people are making wrong choices is that they do not know.
So what is the reason why people do not know?>>>

Yes, the reason why we have so many problems is because we're making Mistakes, especially Pieces 95-99.

Yes, the reason why we're making Mistakes is because we're Ignorant, especially Pieces 46-50.

And then, there are 19 reasons (12 Sources of False Knowledge and 7 Willingness Factors) why we don't know we don't know, Pieces 3-21.

<<<What is the reason why in Plato's cave people are chained and looking at a wall and not the light?>>>

The main reason why people are chained in Plato's Cave is because of Piece 4 - our Traditions and the main reason why people are looking at the wall and NOT the light is because it hurts to look into the Light or it hurts to look into the Mirror and that's mainly because of Addictions and Denial, Pieces 15 & 16. In other words, most people Run to Denial to Protect their Pleasures and do NOT want to admit that We are the Enemy! Remember, it hurts to become enlightend!

<<<Did they chained themselves?>>>

Once again, most of us start our Journey off in Life in Plato's Cave because of our Traditions, Piece 4.

<<<People had knowledge at the beginning and choose to have no knowledge.
They chose to chain themselves.>>>

Yes, a long time ago, we chose to make a Bad Application, but we did NOT know that we were going to Fall in Love with IT and get Addicted to IT and Run to Denial and then, pass those Mistakes down to our children where now it's part of our Traditions. As those children, NONE of us CHOSE to be Ignorant and chain ourselves in a Cave of Ignorance. Remember, society attacks early when we are helpless and before we have the Ability for Critical Thinking.

<<<In earlier posts you wrote that the original sin was cooking.
So is cooking the Ultimate Problem?>>>

Yes, Cooking is the Original Sin as it DESTROYS 1 of our Senses and now, we Prey upon our own Species meaning that our Collective Shadow wants to keep us in Plato’s Cave. However, the Dark Side of our Behavior is only 1 of the Hundreds of Thousands of Problems that we face as a Species and virtually every one of those Problems are Self-Inflicted!

Interestingly, I used to have Traditions, Piece 4, as our #1 Source for False Knowledge until I thought about it and realized that we're smart enough to figure that out if it was NOT for the Dark Side of our Behavior, which is why I now have it as Piece 3.

<<<John the Ultimate Problem is not defined and it makes no sense to watch the videos.>>>

I clearly state that our Problems are either 100% Within our Control or they are NOT 100% Within our Control and that most of us don't know that MOST of our Problems are 100% Within our Control, things like Heart Disease, Cancer, Diabetes and even the Common Cold!

<<<Please define the problem.>>>

I did so at the 1:37 MM in my very 1st Video where I even said “MOST of our Problems”!

[www.youtube.com]

In fact, I’ve said “MOST of our Problems” more times than I care to count and as I mentioned in The Ultimate Schematic, we have Hundreds of Thousands of Problems.

So do you want me to enumerate ALL of them?

Do you want me to choose only 1 of our Problems as the Ultimate Problem when we literally have Hundreds of Thousands of Problems from making only 5 Main Mistakes?

In effect, you are asking me to name the symptoms like doctors do and as I mentioned in my Video, we don’t want to focus on the Symptom/Problem!!!

WE WANT TO FOCUS ON WHAT WE’RE DOING AND STOP DOING IT!!!

All we need to know about our Problems is that we have a lot of them and MOST of them, virtually EVERY ONE of them are 100% Within our Control!

So if you insist that I name 1 Problem over all of the rest, it would be Hypo-Heliosis, which I coined to mock the whole concept of naming a symptom.

Once again, we should NOT name the symptoms for Problems that are 100% Within our Control, but if we do, the only ones worth naming would be Hypo-Heliosis and Hyper-Colonic-Tension.

Are you happy now? smiling smiley

By the way, could you please edit your picture by reducing it or removing it or replacing it with a picture that does NOT mess up the whole thread?

Thanks in advance and thanks for your feedback! smiling smiley

Peace and Love.......John

Date: April 27, 2015 03:49PM

Thank John for the clearer explanation of your points.

I guess why we are ignorant when we had knowledge before is a philosophical problem that has eluded mankind for years.

The biblical account of the story does not solve the problem.
Why did Eve chose to eat an apple when she was not hungry and God even told here not to?

The fall of man does not make sense.

The problem is that we assume a perfect divine being and that his offspring should also be perfect.
If there are found not perfect, they must have refused perfection, but for what? What was there more perfect than perfect to shoot for?

What makes more sense is that perfection has to be earned.
God himself if we assume he exists must have earned it against the dark forces.
He ruled over the dark forces because he earned it.
So his children cannot just be perfect freely, at birth, they have to earn it.
They are given the tools to just do that but not the expertise.

And we have witnessed a mother watch her child learn to walk.
There is no sin here, the child has not sinned.
But she watches him fall multiple times to learn the lesson.
She will intervene when the fall may be dangerous like walking close to a fire.

In the book of Jobs in the bible we can see Satan visits God (all of this is allegorical).
Satan talk to God freely. This is indication that God does not fear Satan, he rules over him, and Satan knows that.

God called on Moses to remind his children their duty.
They are reminded to earn perfection as their father. There is no original sin.

Moses Speak to the entire assembly of Israel and say to them:
'Be holy because I, the LORD your God, am holy' Leviticus 19:2

The teachings and lessons we have to learn are within us.
We have to learn to listen.

"Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth" Psalm 46:10

For the bbcode the version we have on this site does not allow resizing of images and I have complained about it here. [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2015 04:02PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: April 27, 2015 04:31PM

<<<The biblical account of the story does not solve the problem.>>>

The biblical account of the story is BS!!!

This story had to have been changed, otherwise, those who wrote it were dumber than rocks and I know that’s NOT True.

My parable that I used makes more sense that the “biblical account of the story”!

[www.youtube.com]
8:01 MM
In fact, if you want to make this really simple, let me give you a Parable. Let’s say I’m God, ha-ha, and I have a Garden for my children and I say to my children, I want you to stay in the Garden and all you have to do is understand One Law. There’s going to be 2 Trees in that Garden - you have to Nurture 1 Tree and you got to make sure you don't Apply the other Tree to the other Tree.

So if you Apply the Tree of Knowledge to the Trees of Life, you Alter that Tree and then, it Alters us and that’s how we get Problems and that’s how you get kicked out of the Garden. One Law - Nurture the Trees of Life. Do NOT Apply what you learned to what you Need - you Alter the Need it Alters us - we did something Wrong.

So there are 5 main things we mastered. How did that happen?

Well, Piece 9a happens to be our Neocortex. About 2 Million years ago our Brains nearly doubled in size going from just under 400 CCs to almost 800 CCs. 8:52 MM

<<<The fall of man does not make sense.>>>

The Fall of Mankind does NOT make sense if you look for the Answer in God’s Book because all of these Books that claim to be God’s Book have been altered.

<<<God called on Moses to remind his children their duty. They are reminded to earn perfection as their father. There is no original sin.>>>

I disagree and so does every culture as they all make reference to a Golden Age and they all make reference to the Fall of Mankind. Have you read “Memories and Visions of Paradise Exploring the Universal Myth of a Lost Golden Age” by Richard Heinberg?

Here is a link to pique your interest:

[www.newdawnmagazine.com]

Here are 2 Posts for 2 Chapters from Heinberg’s book:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

As far as Moses, have you read “The Teachings of the Essenes from Enoch to the Dead Sea Scrolls”? In Chapter 2, Moses is very explicit as to the Law and here is a Post where I a recap the first 2 Chapters:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

As far as the posting pictures, do you use an outside service? If so, you can change the size there and if you don’t know how to change it, you can delete it. If you don’t use an outside service, how do you post pictures?

Date: April 27, 2015 05:53PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The biblical account of the story does not solve
> the problem.
> Why did Eve chose to eat an apple when she was not
> hungry and God even told here not to?

The christian religion as well as hebrew were copied from the Egyptians. For example, the copy of the ten commandmends is a clear copy from Egyptian Book of the Death and the final judgement. Thus, some parts of the Egyptian religion (African) evolved and survived. But both religions are based on bad grounds since they claim originality but hide their true origin. Moses lived in Egypt where he "stole" the information and claimed in as his.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2015 05:54PM by Panchito.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 27, 2015 10:34PM

I need a drink...

NuNativs on YouTube...

Date: April 28, 2015 10:37PM

[edward.de.leau.net]

It has been discovered that the 10 commandments are based on chapter 125 in the Egyptian book of the dead

– the Book of the Dead originates at least from 2600 BCE with many versions following. They contain instructions for life after death, a sort of manual. The Hebrew version (10 commandments) originates also IN Egypt (1490 BCE Hebrew exodus from Egypt).

– the main difference is that the Hebrew version is shorter, the 42 gods are replaced by 1 god and the sabbath has been added. This version has been passed on to the Christain community totally disregarding the fact that they took a selective chapter out of the book of death.

The reason the Egyptians thought a person would be judged after death:

Their medics found out that a person’s heart gets heavier as one grows older. Their ancient hypothesis was, that this was caused by the addition of accumulated “sins” (5000 years ago probably a good hypothesis, now not any more unless you are a religious person).

In ancient Egyptian times “hieroglyphs” was their writing, which they did on stones. This was perceived as some kind of magic, since not many people understood the art of writing (no weblogs back then). Another word for these “hieroglyphs” is “the word of God”. The hebrew people took parts of the influential culture and mixed it up to have the copy of chapter 125 being carved in stone, hence “the word of god” bringing “the copy of chapter 125 / 10 commandments”

But where did the original believers in Osirus, the book of death etc.. go?

The thousands of years old religions were labeled as “paganism” by Christians after the death of Constantine.

[listverse.com]

The story of the Garden of Eden

In the Persian scriptures of the Zoroastrians, the Avesta tells the story of how Ormuzd created the world and the first two humans in six days and then rested on the seventh. The names of these two human beings were Adama and Evah. These texts date back as far as the 10th century B.C. There is also a lot of evidence that the Epic of Gilgamesh, one of the oldest recorded texts in human history, had an influence on the biblical creation story. The Epic of Gilgamesh tells the story of a man, Enkidu, who was created from the earth by a god. He lives amongst the animals in a natural paradise until he is tempted by a woman, Shamhat. He accepts food from this woman and is forced to leave the place where he lives after becoming aware of his own nakedness. Later in the epic, he encounters a snake which steals a plant of immortality from him. Obviously, there are a lot of parallels between this story and the Graden of Eden from the Bible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2015 10:43PM by Panchito.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables