Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

conference in May live streamed
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 29, 2015 11:37PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: conference in May live streamed
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 30, 2015 12:47AM

I look at those faces and all I see is "Give me your money."

Maybe they just need better photographers...

Date: April 30, 2015 01:10AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I look at those faces and all I see is "Give me
> your money."

Your intuition is good l think, I get that feeling too. I don't need any of them to tell me how to think, l can do my own research and make up my own mind.

All we need to do is eat well, avoid toxins as much as possible, be mentally balanced, be good people and exercise. People can talk until the cows come home, but at the end of the day one must be self motivated to create a better lifestyle for themselves.

Besides, people can watch these folks on youtube, so it doesn't have to be about money money money, because not everyone has money to spare.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: April 30, 2015 02:19AM

are both of you short on funds at the moment?

anybody else want to complain about a
FREE live streamed event? classic.

i didn't post it for people who DON'T want to see it.

i posted it for people who DO want to see it.

you're allowing her to drag you to the dark side, sprout man.

Date: April 30, 2015 03:02AM

Free? Oh, never knew that. Thanks for posting Fresh.

Date: April 30, 2015 04:11AM

Oh wow, free infomercials. Who would have known.

Date: April 30, 2015 01:39PM

you mean like a tavis video that you posted here?

go see a mental health professional. maybe jtprindl can recommend himself. tongue sticking out smiley

Date: April 30, 2015 02:52PM

fresh Wrote:
> you mean like a tavis video that you posted here?
>
> go see a mental health professional. maybe
> jtprindl can recommend himself. tongue sticking out smiley

Why be such a touchy raging cry baby when your face and adjacent featured product placement hasn't even seemed to make it to such a page? Can't see why you're taking a peak into marketing tactics so personally when it has nothing to do with you.

Date: April 30, 2015 03:26PM

SueZ Wrote:

> Can't see why you're taking a peak into marketing
> tactics so personally when it has nothing to do
> with you.

Opps, sorry. I meant 'peek' but typed 'peak'.

Date: April 30, 2015 03:40PM

awesome. now here is how a normal mature human being would respond...

ah, i see that it is a free event - my mistake

infomercial? silly me, what would make me say such a thing before even viewing the event? After the event would have more integrity. i can see that now.

and oh my lord, you are so right! it IS no different from me posting an infomercial by Tavis/Dan! I just am not very good with this hypocrisy thing!

and about that raging cry baby thing? good golly miss molly, i was just having a moment, it's just that i miss jtprindl so much when he trudges off to work at his psychologist office - i really have no freaking clue as to your motives. It could have just been a public service announcement for the non cynics... my bad.

have a great day, fresh !

oh, well, yes, you too Sue!

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 30, 2015 04:37PM

Now that's some raw comedy right there...

NuNativs on YouTube...

Date: April 30, 2015 10:57PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Oh wow, free infomercials. Who would have known.

These days getting the ca-ching ca-ching is more dependent on getting the internet click click. Getting as many email addresses as possible is the name of the game.

This live streamed conference is brought to you by none other than the Hippocrates Health Institute. All you've got to do is give the Clements your email address to gain access.

Internet sales marketing 101.

Date: April 30, 2015 11:14PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh wow, free infomercials. Who would have
> known.
>
> These days getting the ca-ching ca-ching is more
> dependent on getting the internet click click.
> Getting as many email addresses as possible is the
> name of the game.
>
> This live streamed conference is brought to you by
> none other than the Hippocrates Health Institute.
> All you've got to do is give the Clements your
> email address to gain access.
>
> Internet sales marketing 101.

Yes,

I received 5 emails from the firm promoting this event last week in a single day. I also get regular emails from `sproutman' wanting to sell me something, and now he is trying to sell me creams to put on my face. NOT IMPRESSED!!! Sproutman has made a complete pest of himself, and the only reason I am contacted is to buy something....he has lost my respect.

One thing l am determined not to do is pester everyone like all these people are doing with their constant emails. When people do this carry on l will not support them because l see them as low level. The same as when people always give links to their youtubes for no specific reason.

These people need to wake up that this type of cold marketing simply will not do. People don't like it. Are these people so removed from human feelings that they can't see it?...they probably are because the marketing has taken their beautiful soul and replaced it with a dark soul.

I would not subscribe to any of these things unless you want your email box filled up really quickly.

I would rather live in a tin shed completely broke than treat people how these people do with all their marketing. I have my integrity and will never lower myself to the level that these people do. I am absolutely appalled by such behaviour. Everyone seems to want publicity and money, it is absolutely revolting!!! Easy money can be made in this world, but I prefer to give as much of my time free as possible.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2015 11:22PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 01, 2015 12:07AM

I could do interviews and place my website on a couple of famous internet people's websites (friends) that get hundreds of thousands of clicks per month and probably get reasonably well known, but l don't. I have no interest in fame and high amounts of clicks. I believe anyone after something good and pure will be drawn to my site, and no adverts ever! My site is for the few, and not for most people.

It is easy to fall into temptation that most people fall into, but l shall resist such temptations.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 01, 2015 12:22AM

Make sure when you release your book, that you don't tell anyone! That'll really help humanity...

Click Me Baby Please You Know You Want To...

Date: May 01, 2015 12:37AM

I mean look at DR & Free, they've prosituted themselves far and wide and in turn have impacted the masses who are learning about veganism.

If you are in your tin shack, how many are you going to reach and help? Sure modern media can be annoying and explotive, but it can be used for good too.

The internet has single handedly brought down borders wordwide, remember fearing those evil communists? Guess what, they listen to the same music as me and they're just people too...

NuNativs on YouTube...

Date: May 01, 2015 01:06AM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Make sure when you release your book, that you
> don't tell anyone! That'll really help
> humanity...
>
> Click Me Baby Please You Know You Want To...

I will be seriously meditating on how l am going to go about promoting my book. Obviously l am going to have to make it known.

Originally l was going to write it and publish on my site for free, but there is high risk of people stealing the work so copyright needs to be done.

Of course l could always sell out and make my website popular (would be easy to do) and publish the book myself and sell it and make a big profit margin on each book, but l don't want to exercise common and cheap behaviour like that....too easy to go down that road.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: May 01, 2015 07:50AM

High ideals doesn't solve any problems in this real, tactile physical world. If you are able to make easy money then you can do a lot of good by spreading your message far and wide. As a pauper you have no avenues. Money of itself is not a problem. It's unethical people that are the problem. In this world there is always some collateral damage along the way - and pestering a few people with annoying emails is at the bottom of the list. Some of the people here don't realise that the simple act of spending time in front a PC watching endless videos requires collateral damage - like using power from coal or nuclear generated power plants, so you shouldn't be too self righteous.

Make sure some of your ideas aren't off the planet, otherwise you'll have to find a mathematician to understand your Magnum Opus.

PS - if you are able to make easy money then I could use some advice.

Date: May 01, 2015 08:37AM

Making lots of money is not the problem as l see it. It is the intention/motive of making lots of money and the love of money that is disgusting.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: May 01, 2015 11:14AM

In your case the motives are good, so if you are able to generate income and direct it to a worthy cause it would be beneficial.

Date: May 01, 2015 12:28PM

One can be successful without selling out or piggy backing onto smelly turn key systems. First things first, though - tend to one's product with laser focus from start to finish until it's perfected.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables