Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
mom lunch shamed by school nazis
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 29, 2015 11:44PM

Leeza Pearson was out of fruit and vegetables one day last week, so she tucked a pack of Oreos in her daughter Natalee's lunch and sent her off to school at the Children's Academy in Aurora, Colorado. (lunch also included sandwich and cheese)

Pearson said she was stunned when her 4-year-old came home later in the day with the cookies untouched and a sternly worded note from the school.

"Dear Parents, it is very important that all students have a nutritious lunch. This is a public school setting and all children are required to have a fruit, a vegetable and a heavy snack from home, along with a milk. If they have potatoes, the child will also need bread to go along with it. Lunchables, chips, fruit snacks, and peanut butter are not considered to be a healthy snack. This is a very important part of our program and we need everyone's participation," read the note, provided to ABC News by Pearson.
Pearson said she is baffled by how the school handled the situation.

"I think it is definitely over the top, especially because they told her she can't eat what is in her lunch," Pearson told ABC News. "They should have at least allowed to eat her food and contacted me to explain the policy and tell me not to pack them again."

Officials at the Children's Academy said they have no comment when contacted by ABC News. However, Patty Moon, a spokeswoman for the Aurora Public Schools, which provides funding for some of the children to attend the private pre-school, said a note in the lunchbox is not supposed to be standard practice.

"From our end we want to inform parents but never want it to be anything punitive," Moon said.

Moon said the school was just trying to promote healthy eating but Pearson said that effort has often been inconsistent. During this year's Easter holiday, for example, she said the school asked students to bring in candy for the celebration. Her daughter also receives jelly beans as a snack when she stays for after-school care, Pearson said.

"They say I can't decide what to feed her but then they sometimes feed her junk food," Pearson said. "Why am I being punished for Oreos when at other times I am asked to bring candy?"

The child was offered an alternative snack, Moon said. But Pearson said this was not the case and her child came home hungry.

"She is not overweight by any means and I usually try to feed her healthy," Pearson said, noting her daughter's lunch also included a sandwich and some string cheese. "It’s not like I was offering cookies to the entire class and it's not like that was the only thing in her lunch."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mom lunch shamed by school nazis
Date: April 30, 2015 12:41AM

This is the problem, the are making it so there is public support to now interfere in people's lives. This is never o.k, one must be able to make decisions for themselves whether they are right or wrong and live by the consequences. Controlling people is over stepping the mark.

Another control tactic they are using in Australia is trying to divide the country so people become anti Muslim. How? The govt's now give many preferences and rights to Muslims because they know it gets many people upset, and the anti Muslim media are always sure to make it major news. Now we are seeing a situation where a division in society is occuring, + there is lots of anti Muslim reports from the media to make out they are terrorists without a shread of evidence. The thinking is being carefully controlled and many are buying into the anti Muslim agenda because they don't realise the government and media agenda to divide society so the public eventually supports repressive laws by using anti Muslim propaganda to bring these laws in.

I don't need to view silly conspiracy sites to do the thinking for me, l can clearly see it happening, and most people have no idea because they watch the news and buy into their make believe stories. They film a few extremists playing the part and everyone starts to think it reflects a large part of society.

It's very easy to control people.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 30, 2015 07:04AM

SP-
No conspiracy,
Beheadings are not cool, neither honor killings, female mutilation and beatings, ears noses hands cut off, child brides and dancing boys, female circumcision forced upon children, women forced to wear all black head to toe, no rock music since the 1970s' noone can drink a beer even. No free will, no free choice, only total submission. They will kill you. The whole political agenda is to lie to the non believers, its even got a name, you are allowed to lie about your religion and about how moderate you are.

See how tolerant they are when you walk in their section of town in London. Youtube it.

Throughout time they have slaughtered millions. Famnous paintings from 1500's depict whole massacres of christians. Vlad the impaler was kidnapped as a child and thats where he learned about impalement. He was killed by them.

The only guy who almost killed all of them was Genghis Khan. But he couldnt.

Google how they behead children in the name of their god. You can see videos. They all chant when they carry a non believers head around, they chant and channel pure evil. Its not a conspiracy, just google image it. Those set of ideas are anti man. But we all allowed free will so it has to have its place.

Noone can believe how evil evil really is, unless you experience it personally. It is hiding in plain site under political corrected-ness. It is hiding in plain site, look closely at our government. Not saying nothing. See what religious holidays our president celebrates. It really is a conspiracy.

And I heard Australia is having an epidemic. Just like all of Europe.
"Death to America" and the whole cemetaries devoted just to suicide bomber children. Who are praised as heroes.
=

Just recently an Australian child was videotaped beheading a non believer. And his dad was proud. It was in the news, an enlightened Australian did this. For those ideas. They want to kill everyone and take over the world and thats what their plan is.

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2015 07:17AM by coconutcream.

Date: April 30, 2015 07:38AM

I don't watch the news because l have no interest in the issues the media choose to make important. Sometimes l hear things from other people, but l avoid the news because my previous years experience of viewing such nonsense shows me the main topics usually covered are: murders, bashings, fighting, views of fake authorities and sport. It's always the same theme everyday. No thankyou. It is not as if l can trust any media to tell the truth anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2015 07:40AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:52AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't watch the news because l have no interest
> in the issues the media choose to make important.
> Sometimes l hear things from other people, but l
> avoid the news because my previous years
> experience of viewing such nonsense shows me the
> main topics usually covered are: murders,
> bashings, fighting, views of fake authorities and
> sport. It's always the same theme everyday. No
> thankyou. It is not as if l can trust any media to
> tell the truth anyway.

I just check out the news now and then to find out what TPTB think I should be thinking about.

Date: April 30, 2015 09:25PM

What people don't realise is that the music on the news is specially designed to create mind control where one is put in a hypnotic state and open to suggestion, the effect kicks in within seconds and it is very strong. Anyone with a reasonably developed 3rd eye (compared to ordinary standards) will be able to tell you this. I can look at websites and listen to any music and l can tell you straight away if it is good or bad, the 3rd eye never lies. Many of the New Age people send off bad vibes too, especially the new age healers and spiritual types undergoing fox crafts. HHI uses various fox crafts also, but the vibe from that page isn't too bad, but some new age websites absolutely reeks and l can't stand to look at them more than half a minute.

Be careful folks, the new age is a disguise for many dark and sinister things, but it falsely comes across as salavation to the unknowing. A lot of meditation is not what you think it is. And be careful of people that say we are God, run the other way!

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2015 09:29PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: April 30, 2015 11:03PM

> What people don't realise is that the music on the
> news is specially designed to create mind control
> where one is put in a hypnotic state and open to
> suggestion, the effect kicks in within seconds and
> it is very strong. Anyone with a reasonably
> developed 3rd eye (compared to ordinary standards)
> will be able to tell you this. I can look at
> websites and listen to any music and l can tell
> you straight away if it is good or bad, the 3rd
> eye never lies. Many of the New Age people send
> off bad vibes too, especially the new age healers
> and spiritual types undergoing fox crafts. HHI
> uses various fox crafts also,

HHI doesn't employ two full time hypnotists for nothing you know.

Date: April 30, 2015 11:47PM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> HHI doesn't employ two full time hypnotists for
> nothing you know.

Yes, definitely some red flags there.

Gabriel Cousens checks out good.

Watch out for many of the shamans too.

In this day and age there are many traps people have fallen into. Only the development of wisdom can get us through this period unscathed, but not so easy to develop wisdom anymore because many things pose as wisdom and good, but in reality these things will cheat and deceive people of all that is good.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: May 01, 2015 06:06PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> SP-
> No conspiracy,
> Beheadings are not cool, neither honor killings,
> female mutilation and beatings, ears noses hands
> cut off, child brides and dancing boys, female
> circumcision forced upon children, women forced to
> wear all black head to toe, no rock music since
> the 1970s' noone can drink a beer even. No free
> will, no free choice, only total submission. They
> will kill you. The whole political agenda is to
> lie to the non believers, its even got a name, you
> are allowed to lie about your religion and about
> how moderate you are.
>
> See how tolerant they are when you walk in their
> section of town in London. Youtube it.
>
> Throughout time they have slaughtered millions.
> Famnous paintings from 1500's depict whole
> massacres of christians. Vlad the impaler was
> kidnapped as a child and thats where he learned
> about impalement. He was killed by them.
>
> The only guy who almost killed all of them was
> Genghis Khan. But he couldnt.
>
>
> Google how they behead children in the name of
> their god. You can see videos. They all chant when
> they carry a non believers head around, they chant
> and channel pure evil. Its not a conspiracy, just
> google image it. Those set of ideas are anti man.
> But we all allowed free will so it has to have its
> place.
>
>
> Noone can believe how evil evil really is, unless
> you experience it personally. It is hiding in
> plain site under political corrected-ness. It is
> hiding in plain site, look closely at our
> government. Not saying nothing. See what religious
> holidays our president celebrates. It really is a
> conspiracy.
>
> And I heard Australia is having an epidemic. Just
> like all of Europe.
> "Death to America" and the whole cemetaries
> devoted just to suicide bomber children. Who are
> praised as heroes.
> =
>
> Just recently an Australian child was videotaped
> beheading a non believer. And his dad was proud.
> It was in the news, an enlightened Australian did
> this. For those ideas. They want to kill everyone
> and take over the world and thats what their plan
> is.

I am surprised and puzzled to read this from you. I find your posts very wise and this seems like you just believe everything you are fed by the media. You really believe this crap?

Date: May 01, 2015 06:10PM

First off, an academy suggests it's a private school. It seems like an arbitrary list of things. I don't know if this is a mainstream policy.

At the risk of being labeled as nuts, Aurora, CO...where have we heard about that town? Oh yeah, the theater "shooting!" And remember Columbine in another CO town? Notice how certain areas of the country have multiple "events?" NYC, VA, Maryland, Boston, CO? This could be some orchestrated thing.

In any case, best to homeschool these days. The conditioning and other social engineering nonsense makes it worthless for a TRUE education. You can get worksheets from the library to do lessons for free even.

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: May 01, 2015 07:50PM

banana who Wrote:
> I am surprised and puzzled to read this from you.
> I find your posts very wise and this seems like
> you just believe everything you are fed by the
> media. You really believe this crap?

LOL - This is the best post of coconutcream's that I've ever read smiling bouncing smiley

But she didn't mention the treatment received by homosexuals in the Middle East -

[www.theguardian.com]

[en.wikipedia.org]

Edit - I don't know about the accuracy of the rest of her post, but this part - the atrocities inflicted in this day and age by Sharia Law and it's spreading - I will agree with.

> Beheadings are not cool, neither honor killings,
> female mutilation and beatings, ears noses hands
> cut off, child brides and dancing boys, female
> circumcision forced upon children, women forced to
> wear all black head to toe, no rock music since
> the 1970s' noone can drink a beer even.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2015 08:04PM by Lois.

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: May 01, 2015 08:14PM

*atrocities committed under Sharia Law

Date: May 02, 2015 03:19PM

As far as I am concerned, manmade, organized religion was created by the Elite to keep us distracted and divided. I even visited a Buddhist temple and a monk said to my partner and I that he was told by the head honcho that he wasn't going to achieve Liberation in this incarnation and so...Nonsense. Allowing yourself to be shamed, frightened or limited by those in power is absurd.

Oh and Muslim are the new Jews. "They" always create bogeymen that turn into scapegoats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2015 03:20PM by banana who.

Date: May 02, 2015 07:36PM

WHat about our robot overlords

Date: May 02, 2015 07:54PM

I am not talking about people, just ideas. There are good ones and there are bad ones.

Date: May 02, 2015 09:46PM

And who is ultimately behind these ideas? That is the meaning of propaganda. The way you determine it is to see if the people who are tsk tsking something have THEIR hands clean. So a religion, a political party, or any other organization. There is usually visible hypocrisy present.

Date: May 02, 2015 10:32PM

coconutcream Wrote:
> WHat about our robot overlords

Computers and mind control that most people are not aware of

This is not far from the truth actually. I can tell you with 100% certainty that computers are specially designed for mind control to impact the subconsciousness to maximum extent to it over-rides the main consciousness. How do l know? Because when looking at a computer the impressions from viewing can last up to 1 hour during meditation, where-as when reading from a book it doesn't stick in the mind and invade the thoughts in the same way. There is something about the technology of computers that is very un-natural and sinister that controls the brain in a powerful way. Trying to control and rid ourselves of these controlled thoughts is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Most are not even conscious enough to be aware of it.

The subconsciousness is said to be our higher self (the more evolved consciousness), and that is why l think computers are so dangerous...they actually have the potential to bring down our spiritual level via the higher level subconscousness so we degenerate and are controlled from deep within so we can't resist corrupted and immoral information no matter how much we want to because our higher self is being wiped out through compouter technology. And that is why lots of disinfo has been planted online...they want to confuse the subconscious so we never wake up, and that is why the truth movement and new age movement has NOT woken up to anything much at all. If it was all in hardcopy books the result is completely different.

The attempt to end the human race and dehumanise them through computers and technology

This is what a high level spiritual master said.

Aliens have already constructed a layer of cells in human beings. The development of computers dictates this layer of body cells to control human culture and spirituality

You think this is made up? No no, you do powerful meditation after looking at the computer and you will see how the computer material does control the mind. There is NO such problem from books. I've been aware of this for years and am well aware of the dangers of computers.

My observations line up with the master's. And l have been thinking this way long before l ever heard of the master's comments.

Time to wake up folks and get away from the computers if you wish to avoid being a mind slave.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2015 10:36PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 03, 2015 02:17AM

Well, you are using a computer yourself so I will assume you use them at least sparingly. I don't have Internet at home because I do agree that can be a negative influence. However, if a person is conscious of the conditoning, s/he is immune to it. There are some great Youtube videos on how people are brainwashed by the media.

Date: May 03, 2015 02:56AM

banana who Wrote:
> Well, you are using a computer yourself so I will
> assume you use them at least sparingly.

Yes. I only use it to educate mainly. When l seek info l am very careful and avoid most truth movement and conspiracy sites, and l avoid all new age sites now. Occasionally l will let my hair down and have some fun and indulge in wacky conspiracy talk, but l am careful to treat it lightly.

> However, if a person is
> conscious of the conditoning, s/he is immune to
> it.

Not true in my experience. Imo this is classic disinfo by people who either know no better or intentional disinfo agents working for the other side. I am well aware of the conditioning of various things, but it still gets into the subconscious despite the main consciousness being aware of it. Be careful...much disinfo online...many are doing the work of wolves in sheep's clothing. These people spread this info because they know the sheep will buy into this nonsense because they know no better.

>There are some great Youtube videos on how
> people are brainwashed by the media.

Be careful of these videos, many would be wolves in sheep's clothing or at least under their spell. Actually, best to avoid truth movement youtube videos all together because most is twisted to bring on harm at some level in my experience.

The key is to be able to work things out for yourself without having to have videos and websites doing the thinking for you. Unfortunately most people visit these websites and watch the youtubes because they are unable to think and work things out for themselves, and the disinfo people know that. The only difference between truth seekers and the ordinary public is that the truth seekers are generally more deluded because they think they know what is going on, but most are lead in a different direction that seems like truth....it's a very clever tactic being used, and very few can see it.

Again,we must be able to work things out for ourselves without relying on other people telling us how it is. I work out all my health diet stuff, l work out all my legal stuff, l work out all my illuminti brainwashing stuff, l work out all my spiritual stuff. I completely speak on my own terms and give it from my perspective ...we have to be able to do that if we have any hope of not being puppets/sheep. My voice is unique because it is all my own research and from my own perspective and not repeating what others say. I try not to repeat one single think l haven't investigated independantly myself.

People may say we landed on the moon in 1969. People may say vaccines cause autism. But l will not say such things because l have no way of knowing whether this is true despite all the books and websites saying it is. I don't care what any website and books and videos say, all l care about is finding something solid so l can make my mind up....doing proper investigation takes years, but at least you can argue something solid instead of saying that someone told you so. If you can't find out the truth, then say nothing. Silly folk blurt out anything they hear, but wise folk sometimes know to say nothing.

You think David Wilcock is going to tell you anything about the pineal gland, meditation and mind programing? Dream on.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2015 03:07AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 03, 2015 01:16PM

> The attempt to end the human race and dehumanise
> them through computers and technology
>
> This is what a high level spiritual master said.
>
>
> Aliens have already constructed a layer of cells
> in human beings.

It sounds to me like the guy you call a "high level spiritual master" is tailoring his BS to jibe with the "scientific" modality you say want to stick to with this tale he told you. Think about it. If these advanced aliens he speaks of could construct a layer of cells in humans to take orders from computers why would these aliens even bother with creating layers of cells and their computer connections to infiltrate peoples minds instead of doing it remotely and mentally without dealing with messy cell layers and hardware subject to breakdowns? They wouldn't. Some wizard of OZ is just pulling your leg, IMO..

> You think this is made up? No no, you do powerful
> meditation after looking at the computer and you
> will see how the computer material does control
> the mind.

Sounds, to me, like your "high level spiritual master" has simply hypnotized you and it's your thusly embedded fear of computers and aliens that has disrupted your meditation time.

There is NO such problem from books.

I agree but there isn't a problem from cumputers. for me. either.

> I've been aware of this for years and am well
> aware of the dangers of computers.
>
> My observations line up with the master's. And l
> have been thinking this way long before l ever
> heard of the master's comments.

Maybe it's just your own common tin fears which are jibing with your master's common tin fears and nothing more than that.

> Time to wake up folks and get away from the
> computers if you wish to avoid being a mind slave.

I would say its time to stop hanging with fear based "spiritual masters" and other hypnotists if one wants not to be a mind slave. Nothing good seems to come from such associations, IMO.

Date: May 03, 2015 04:15PM

Wow. LOL. First of all, maybe you mentioned that name for someone else. I am not familiar with Wilcox's work.

I completely disagree with you. First of all, you didn't invent the term ILLUMINATI so you are parroting it from someone or somewhere else. Which is perfectly fine. Hopefully we are not complete narcissists and think that everyone else is unworthy to influence us to any degree. And your "research" is coming from books to some degree, I suspect. You are not doing everything on your own.

In any case, I am perfectly aware of disinfo agendas on ALL sides. Even if I quote someone, don't assume that I am a blind sheep to that person. However, I enjoy others' input. I am not an island and I interact with the stimulation around me. I watch the "news" the way another person watches a soap opera. But I never for once think I know what is really happening.

It is possible to cite a source and yet not be a parrot sheeple. To be original. I just care about how other people perceive things and as for New Age, I also don't blindly follow these folks. I have posted a few videos by "New Age" types if it relates to something on this site but please don't jump to the conclusion that I am a zombie for them. I live on this planet and believe that EVERYONE has something of value to offer me! Maybe it's a small percentage of their video but still, they do! smiling smiley

T

he Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Well, you are using a computer yourself so I
> will
> > assume you use them at least sparingly.
>
>
> Yes. I only use it to educate mainly. When l seek
> info l am very careful and avoid most truth
> movement and conspiracy sites, and l avoid all new
> age sites now. Occasionally l will let my hair
> down and have some fun and indulge in wacky
> conspiracy talk, but l am careful to treat it
> lightly.
>
>
>
> > However, if a person is
> > conscious of the conditoning, s/he is immune to
> > it.
>
>
> Not true in my experience. Imo this is classic
> disinfo by people who either know no better or
> intentional disinfo agents working for the other
> side. I am well aware of the conditioning of
> various things, but it still gets into the
> subconscious despite the main consciousness being
> aware of it. Be careful...much disinfo
> online...many are doing the work of wolves in
> sheep's clothing. These people spread this info
> because they know the sheep will buy into this
> nonsense because they know no better.
>
>
>
> >There are some great Youtube videos on how
> > people are brainwashed by the media.
>
> Be careful of these videos, many would be wolves
> in sheep's clothing or at least under their spell.
> Actually, best to avoid truth movement youtube
> videos all together because most is twisted to
> bring on harm at some level in my experience.
>
> The key is to be able to work things out for
> yourself without having to have videos and
> websites doing the thinking for you. Unfortunately
> most people visit these websites and watch the
> youtubes because they are unable to think and work
> things out for themselves, and the disinfo people
> know that. The only difference between truth
> seekers and the ordinary public is that the truth
> seekers are generally more deluded because they
> think they know what is going on, but most are
> lead in a different direction that seems like
> truth....it's a very clever tactic being used, and
> very few can see it.
>
> Again,we must be able to work things out for
> ourselves without relying on other people telling
> us how it is. I work out all my health diet stuff,
> l work out all my legal stuff, l work out all my
> illuminti brainwashing stuff, l work out all my
> spiritual stuff. I completely speak on my own
> terms and give it from my perspective ...we have
> to be able to do that if we have any hope of not
> being puppets/sheep. My voice is unique because it
> is all my own research and from my own perspective
> and not repeating what others say. I try not to
> repeat one single think l haven't investigated
> independantly myself.
>
> People may say we landed on the moon in 1969.
> People may say vaccines cause autism. But l will
> not say such things because l have no way of
> knowing whether this is true despite all the books
> and websites saying it is. I don't care what any
> website and books and videos say, all l care about
> is finding something solid so l can make my mind
> up....doing proper investigation takes years, but
> at least you can argue something solid instead of
> saying that someone told you so. If you can't find
> out the truth, then say nothing. Silly folk blurt
> out anything they hear, but wise folk sometimes
> know to say nothing.
>
>
> You think David Wilcock is going to tell you
> anything about the pineal gland, meditation and
> mind programing? Dream on.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2015 04:17PM by banana who.

Date: May 03, 2015 07:02PM

Good.

"Illuminati" is like the word "vegan", completely senseless, but one uses it to bring a certain general idea to mind. Sometimes it is just easier to cave in and use generally accepted words.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2015 07:06PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 03, 2015 08:28PM

Another thing I want to say is that I think all of us who create a life philosophy ARE influenced by those books and ideas and assimilate them into our viewpoint. The danger as I see it is when someone gets into cult of personality, be it a religion, guru, or other association and doesn't employ critical thinking skills. They just spout everything that person says and never question any of it. I am not like that at all, which is why I have never found the "perfect" religion, diet, etc.winking smiley I take the best and leave the rest. I even found Charles Manson to have interesting insights. One that stayed with me was: "You need me to be that evil person" (paraphrasing). We always have these bogeymen we dump all our vitriol onto because we are conditioned to view people in stark terms.

Date: May 03, 2015 08:50PM

banana who Wrote:
> Another thing I want to say is that I think all of
> us who create a life philosophy ARE influenced by
> those books and ideas and assimilate them into our
> viewpoint.

Of course we are all influenced by language and general ideas, but l were not making my point to those extremes because that is obvious and doesn't need stating. Lets move past the nitpicking stuff and get to the real point of it all. The point is what l just stated earlier, that is, we need to be able to use this basic structured system of language and basic ideas to be able to form more complex ideas and thinking for ourselves. That is really the point l was trying to make. We could get nitty gritty of language and basic concepts we adopt from the system all day long, but it is important to talk about the bigger picture that stems from this base.

Now again, of course we are going to buy into thinking of the system to some degree because the base of our thinking is largely rooted in the system, but we can use that basis to form our own ideas from our own research. I hope explains my point more clearly.

We don't really need to do small talk and state the obvious like you and l have just gone over. Hopefully we can now move beyond that and bring on the big talk.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 03, 2015 09:07PM

SueZ Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
>
>
> > The attempt to end the human race and
> dehumanise
> > them through computers and technology
> >
> > This is what a high level spiritual master said.
>
> >
> >
> > Aliens have already constructed a layer of
> cells
> > in human beings.
>
>
> It sounds to me like the guy you call a "high
> level spiritual master" is tailoring his BS to
> jibe with the "scientific" modality you say want
> to stick to with this tale he told you. Think
> about it. If these advanced aliens he speaks of
> could construct a layer of cells in humans to take
> orders from computers why would these aliens even
> bother with creating layers of cells and their
> computer connections to infiltrate peoples minds
> instead of doing it remotely and mentally without
> dealing with messy cell layers and hardware
> subject to breakdowns? They wouldn't. Some wizard
> of OZ is just pulling your leg, IMO..
>
>
>
> > You think this is made up? No no, you do
> powerful
> > meditation after looking at the computer and
> you
> > will see how the computer material does control
> > the mind.
>
> Sounds, to me, like your "high level spiritual
> master" has simply hypnotized you and it's your
> thusly embedded fear of computers and aliens that
> has disrupted your meditation time.
>
>
> There is NO such problem from books.
>
> I agree but there isn't a problem from cumputers.
> for me. either.
>
>
> > I've been aware of this for years and am well
> > aware of the dangers of computers.
> >
> > My observations line up with the master's. And
> l
> > have been thinking this way long before l ever
> > heard of the master's comments.
>
> Maybe it's just your own common tin fears which
> are jibing with your master's common tin fears and
> nothing more than that.
>
>
> > Time to wake up folks and get away from the
> > computers if you wish to avoid being a mind
> slave.
>
>
> I would say its time to stop hanging with fear
> based "spiritual masters" and other hypnotists if
> one wants not to be a mind slave. Nothing good
> seems to come from such associations, IMO.

Ah Suez, so much could be said in response to this, but this is not the place nor the time to respond for many reasons because the concepts go beyond the scope of human language. Maybe it's best l don't talk anymore about these concepts here and keep the discussions behind closed doors like l usually do these days. These discussions are not really meant for the public to hear, and as usual I overestimate the public consciousness and say too much.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 03, 2015 09:51PM

"The key is to be able to work things out for yourself without having to have videos and websites doing the thinking for you"--TSM

(So those of us who watch videos need someone to think for us and you are independent of that because you read books and they never lead people into false thought and are always constructive?)

"I completely speak on my own terms and give it from my perspective ...we have to be able to do that if we have any hope of not being puppets/sheep. My voice is unique because it is all my own research and from my own perspective and not repeating what others say. I try not to repeat one single think l haven't investigated independantly myself."

(So shall I take it that you feel superior to those of us who watch Youtube videos? Can I get a few points for not having watched tv in 6 years?)

"You think this is made up? No no, you do powerful meditation after looking at the computer and you will see how the computer material does control the mind. There is NO such problem from books. I've been aware of this for years and am well aware of the dangers of computers."

(So you DO read books, even though you say you investigate things for yourself. And you quote a "master," so there is someone you follow or care about what s/he thinks about things.)

You can deem certain conversations as "small," but I am not convinced that you have made your case at all. I am sure you don't care but I know my mind and that I can see what resonates with me and what doesn't and take it from there.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2015 09:55PM by banana who.

Date: May 03, 2015 10:03PM

Getting back to the actual OP, the word SHAMED is so over-used! No one can do that to you unless you buy into it. I think it's over-the-top what they did and there is nothing junky about peanut butter unless it's hydrogenated. I think that the larger issue is that parents are still allowing their children into school systems thinking that it's more of a plus than a minus and I think they are really wrong about this. At one time the schools were more helpful but with the agendas and the reforms and the bad values being promoted, it is far better to homeschool, IMO. And if you think you can't afford to do it, rethink your lifestyle! Pare it down and live simply!

Date: May 04, 2015 01:06AM

banana who Wrote:

> (So those of us who watch videos need someone to
> think for us and you are independent of that
> because you read books and they never lead people
> into false thought and are always constructive?)
>
>
> (So shall I take it that you feel superior to
> those of us who watch Youtube videos? Can I get a
> few points for not having watched tv in 6 years?)
>

Please lets not get into this me v's you/them type of thinking, and lets not get into this superior v's inferior type of talk either, that is not what it is about. The picture is so much bigger than that type of pettiness.
>
> (So you DO read books, even though you say you
> investigate things for yourself. And you quote a
> "master," so there is someone you follow or care
> about what s/he thinks about things.)

Banana Who, this type of talk is becoming rather tiring, but l will indulge you just a little bit more than l would with most people because you may be somewhat advanced. But yes, of course l am going to take a high level Master's words more seriously over an ordinary human's any day, and of course l will follow a Master if a trust has been built up. A Master is not the low level system that humans immerse themselves in,.a master is way above constraints of a system.

>
>I know my mind
> and that I can see what resonates with me and what
> doesn't and take it from there.

I am pleased to hear it.

Banana Who, lets just agree that we do not have a meeting of the minds here. No big deal.

Date: May 04, 2015 02:19AM

"Ah Suez, so much could be said in response to this, but this is not the place nor the time to respond for many reasons because the concepts go beyond the scope of human language."

Right. So many full moons - so few good words. Same old same old.

"Maybe it's best l don't talk anymore about these concepts here and keep the discussions behind closed doors like l usually do these days."

Actually, you bring them up almost every full moon and stop just short of saying anything always.

"These discussions are not really meant for the public to hear, and as usual I overestimate the public consciousness and say too much."

Perhaps you are overestimating your own, and your master's, consciousness and underestimate the consciousness of the "public". After all you must realize you have yet to divulge anything of a near to profound or even a deep nature yet. At least I hope you realize that's the case.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 04, 2015 02:42AM

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables