Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

vaccines don't cause autism?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 30, 2015 12:30AM

Guilty in italian court.

of course the company doesn't pay, the"government"/People do.

5 cases during the Clinical TRials prior to release

[www.ageofautism.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: vaccines don't cause autism?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:03PM

When the general population finds out about this they will be very upset, on Sesame Street the other day Elmo was given a vaccine. Its very weird, why can't everyone at once see? Hundreth Monkey Syndrome?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 26, 2015 05:42AM

Autistic Boy With Higher IQ Than Einstein Discovers His Gift After Removal From State-Run Therapy
[wakeup-world.com]

Posted by: Manta91 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 08:30PM

I have yet to be convinced that vaccines are the sole cause of autism, at least. I've been a little out of the loop for the past few years (diagnosed with ASD at 17) but there seems to be a variety of factors and aggrivators. Just sayin'.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: May 29, 2015 12:22AM

My son has Autism Spectrum (there is no one Autism, but a wide spectrum of it) 'disorder' (I do not like or agree with that terminology). He was born with it. His condition is hereditary.

He is an artistic genius who was drawing with perspective at the age of 5. His pattern recognition skills are genius too. His drawing would like like someone photocopied them from some computer-made graphics. He would make his own computer games as a young boy too.

I like to think that he is special and unique, rather than someone who needs fixing. Perhaps it is the thinking of the 'normal' people that needs it instead?

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: May 29, 2015 01:42AM

rawgosia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My son has Autism Spectrum (there is no one
> Autism, but a wide spectrum of it) 'disorder' (I
> do not like or agree with that terminology). He
> was born with it. His condition is hereditary.
>
> He is an artistic genius who was drawing with
> perspective at the age of 5. His pattern
> recognition skills are genius too. His drawing
> would like like someone photocopied them from some
> computer-made graphics. He would make his own
> computer games as a young boy too.
>
> I like to think that he is special and unique,
> rather than someone who needs fixing. Perhaps it
> is the thinking of the 'normal' people that needs
> it instead?

Thanks Gosia, l agree, and beautifully said. Sometimes autism is a special gift one is given so people can be a certain way in order to use a special skill set they have. Normal people view autism as a bad thing, but sometimes it can be a very good thing. Some austic people are also supposed to be at a very high spiritual level.

It's about time we balanced the thread with the other side of the coin. Actually there is more to the autism story that could be extended on what Gosia has said, and it can be put in a light where it is truely an ultimate blessing in some cases, but l think it's best we keep things simple for now.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2015 01:47AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: May 29, 2015 01:55AM

it can be put in a light where it is truely an ultimate blessing in some cases, but l think it's best we keep things simple for now.

I would be interested in hearing more about this...you know how to contact me smiling smiley

I agree that there is far more to the autism story than commonly believed, and I believe it incorporates various spiritual issues as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables