Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
What is the Meaning of Life?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 05, 2015 08:34PM

In this Video, I give the Definitive Answer to 1 of Life’s Most Perplexing Questions...

What is the Meaning of Life?
[www.youtube.com]

Indeed, Life is an Illusion and as long as we teach our children the same Mistakes that were taught to us, Life will NEVER have any Meaning

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is the Meaning of Life?
Date: May 05, 2015 09:00PM

Thanks John. I shall be interested in what you think the meaning of life is. I certainly have my strong ideas of what the meaning of life is. Many think the meaning of life is to indulge in playground activities on this Earth, but l say no no to that, there becomes a time when one moves beyond those things and really understands the meaning of life.

So what is the meaning of life? I may talk about this later, perhaps. But for now l shall see what wisdom John Rose has served up to the public.

I will say John, you are arriving to an important stage at the very beginnings of realisation. Yes indeed, you are on your way in a positive direction. You do realise some important things and l can see a partial awakening occuring. I can see your passion, and if you keep focused you may well get to where you seek.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 06, 2015 03:22PM

The meaning of Life is to create and spread more Life throughout ther Universe like all of nature does and I'm not talking merely having children...

NuNativs on YouTube...

Date: May 06, 2015 03:28PM

SPOT-ON NuNativs!!!

But first, we got to get out of the CAVE!!!

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:12PM

Someone's in Plato's cave about the nature of their nasty sun damaged skin.

Date: May 06, 2015 04:20PM

<<<I will say John, you are arriving to an important stage at the very beginnings of realisation. Yes indeed, you are on your way in a positive direction. You do realise some important things and l can see a partial awakening occuring. I can see your passion, and if you keep focused you may well get to where you seek.>>>

Thanks Brian! smiling smiley

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 06, 2015 04:51PM

>Indeed, Life is an Illusion and as long as we teach our children the same Mistakes that were taught to us, Life will NEVER have any Meaning

Some of the knowledge we value so much now will be called mistakes 200 years from now. 1000 years ago many of cases where people were told to be possessed by demons where disease of the nervous system that our current knowledge can treat easily.

Many children have been killed by their family on the ground that they were possessed by demons. Autistic children were killed, left alone in the woods to die.

The physicians at that time did not have the knowledge the tools to find the truth nature of the disease.

So it is not necessarily a MISTAKE. It is a necessary condition, a necessary progression of knowledge.

The Ultimate Solution is not in the finding of a mistake to solve, it is in the search for a natural drive to improve our knowledge.

Mistake brings the feeling of guilt.

It is not a baby mistake if he cannot walk and talk.
The natural course of action is that he will learn these tasks.
And it is not a mistake if he falls while learning to walk.

The first humans did not even know how to make fire.
It took many trials. Many Mistakes ???
A lot of knowledge was gained by trying to solve this problem.
Parents passed on their trials to their children until it was solved.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
Albert Einstein

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2015 05:05PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 06, 2015 05:13PM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> <<>>
>
> Thanks Brian! smiling smiley

I suppose no one was supposed to notice that you edited out your echoed insult of TSM on this other thread...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

just before you thanked him for complimenting you on this thread. I did.

Quite an example of your twisted sneaky take on the real ripple effect you utilized there, rose. Very telling.

Date: May 06, 2015 05:19PM

<<<So it is not necessarily a MISTAKE. It is a necessary condition, a necessary progression of knowledge.>>>

I disagree 1000%! We’re NOT talking about finding New Knowledge and, therefore, there’s a progression we must follow. We’re talking about Lost Knowledge or Hidden Knowledge where our ancestors made a HUGE Mistake, fell in LOVE with IT, got Addicted to IT, Ran to Denial and then, passed IT on down to their children and now, IT’s part of our Traditions!

<<<The Ultimate Solution is not in the finding of a mistake to solve, it is in the search for a natural drive to improve our knowledge.>>>

Once again, I disagree 1000%! Remember, we’re talking about finding Lost Knowledge or Hidden Knowledge and we’re NOT talking about finding New Knowledge and we’re NOT talking about improving our Knowledge.

<<<Mistake brings the feeling of guilt.>>>

It’s NOT our fault if our parents taught us the same Mistakes that were taught to them. However, if we can’t figure out that we’re making Mistakes and then, pass those same Mistakes on down to our children, then it is our fault for NOT figuring out why we have so many problems.

<<<The first humans did not even know how to make fire. It took many trials. Many Mistakes ???>>>

Once again, we’re NOT talking about finding New Knowledge - we’re talking about finding Lost Knowledge or Hidden Knowledge!!!

Peace and Love.......John

Date: May 06, 2015 05:27PM

sueZ wrote:

<<<I suppose no one was supposed to notice that you edited out your echoed insult of TSM on this other thread...>>>

Yes, no one would notice it because it's a Straw Man and you know it.

Speaking of one who INSULTS EVERYONE...

“With any kind of mean girl, or anyone who bullies anyone, there's always a reason for it. There is that sadness in them or insecurity that makes them feel like they need to act out or hurt other people.” -Maiara Walsh

“Whoever feels pain in hearing a good character of his neighbor, will feel a pleasure in the reverse. And those who despair to rise in distinction by their virtues, are happy if others can be depressed to a level of themselves.” -Benjamin Franklin

Date: May 06, 2015 06:20PM

Look in a mirror. You are the king of mean characterless bullies around here. And while you are facing that mirror notice that you have way more than that one spot on your nose you told us about when you were talking about skin damage and the sun.

Why lead people astray like that? You are obviously covered with "liver spots". If they aren't from being out too much in the sun what are you blaming them on? That is MAJOR skin damage, fella, for someone who is in their 60's.

Date: May 06, 2015 06:28PM

<<<You are the king of mean characterless bullies around here.>>>

STRAW MAN & INSULTS!!!

PREDICTABLE!!!

“With any kind of mean girl, or anyone who bullies anyone, there's always a reason for it. There is that sadness in them or insecurity that makes them feel like they need to act out or hurt other people.” -Maiara Walsh

“Whoever feels pain in hearing a good character of his neighbor, will feel a pleasure in the reverse. And those who despair to rise in distinction by their virtues, are happy if others can be depressed to a level of themselves.” -Benjamin Franklin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2015 06:30PM by John Rose.

Date: May 06, 2015 06:51PM

SueZ Wrote:
And while you
> are facing that mirror notice that you have way
> more than that one spot on your nose you told us
> about when you were talking about skin damage and
> the sun.
>
> Why lead people astray like that? You are
> obviously covered with "liver spots". If they
> aren't from being out too much in the sun what are
> you blaming them on? That is MAJOR skin damage,
> fella, for someone who is in their 60's.

Date: May 06, 2015 07:06PM

STRAW MAN & INSULTS!!!

PREDICTABLE!!!

Date: May 06, 2015 07:23PM

Maybe that is not considered massive skin damage in your mind and so you take the clearly apparent truth I point out as an insult. How can you be in that deep of a denial on something so obvious to anyone who has looked at your videos? Are your eyes that bad that you can't see it for yourself?

Date: May 06, 2015 07:46PM

Once again, STRAW MAN & INSULTS!!!

PREDICTABLE!!!

Date: May 06, 2015 07:57PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Maybe that is not considered massive skin damage
> in your mind and so you take the clearly apparent
> truth I point out as an insult. How can you be in
> that deep of a denial on something so obvious to
> anyone who has looked at your videos? Are your
> eyes that bad that you can't see it for yourself?

If someone can't be an objective observer about what their own visible skin damaged condition looks like what can they be an objective observer of?

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: May 06, 2015 08:14PM

Suez are you constipated? Somethings up your ass...

NuNativs on YouTube...

Date: May 06, 2015 08:31PM

<<<Suez are you constipated? Somethings up your ass...>>>

Are you suggesting that sz is a contortionist? confused smiley

Date: May 06, 2015 09:16PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> Suez are you constipated? Somethings up your
> ass...

Nope, just noticing that my skin damage, which I complain about, and he has made fun of me for to the extent of posting a picture of a sick old woman which he told everyone was me, isn't anywhere near as damaged as his skin is.

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: May 06, 2015 11:42PM

I remember that picture. it scared me

Date: May 07, 2015 12:16AM

What l would like to see you do John is to simplify these ideas even more so they are more understandable for the average person. For eg, many still don't understand your explanation of the ripple effect.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 07, 2015 12:33AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> What l would like to see you do John is to
> simplify these ideas even more so they are more
> understandable for the average person. For eg,
> many still don't understand your explanation of
> the ripple effect.

Take your pick of these linked better explanations. rose did not invent the ripple effect anymore than he did the actual thinking on the bulk of his quote heavy posts.

[www.google.com]

Date: May 07, 2015 12:59AM

See, that is the thing. We want to put things in our own words and try not to sound too clever and academic and philosphical about things. We want to talk like really common people and not come across as talking too advanced at all.

I am not saying John is trying to do this, but it is important to make things extra simple and speak to the common man on the street. Mr Kearns is brilliant at making things simple for the average person...he doesn't bring up all the fancy talking, he talks simple and practically and targets what needs to be done by emphasising a simple lifestyle and how we can be less dependant on the matrix. He doesn't go into all the philosophy stuff with fancy words like "ripple effect" "aladdin's cave" etc because that type of thing scares average people away. Mr Kearns keeps it short and simple and focused.

We need to be able to relate to people,and l don't think John is putting his message out their in the best way possible that average people well understand. I appreciate what John tries to so, but communication is the key. Keep it simple.

Sometimes we need to resist telling people everything we know. Sometimes it is good to come across as an average bloke with good helpful ideas without the fancy talk. And we want to talk slow and emphasise simple points.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2015 01:03AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 07, 2015 01:45AM

In almost all of the John's Ultimate Solution posts, he states:

"Once again, this entire Video Series is only for the 1st Wave of Heroes and I realize that most people are NOT ready for this message"

...most people are NOT ready for this message...

Is the problem with the people or the message?

Are the people too stupid or the message too complicated?

What is there we are not ready for?

Should not the teacher make the message easier to understand for the students?

This makes it like it is not worth reading the message because "I am not ready for it"

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/07/2015 01:49AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: May 07, 2015 02:42AM

CommonSenseRaw Wrote:
> I remember that picture. it scared me

LOL!

Date: May 10, 2015 11:56PM

John, how awake are you?

Hey John,

you think you are wide awake. O.k...lets bring up a few point and questions and see how awake you really are.

1).Q = why is a democracy one of the worst types of systems?

A = because it give people the legal right not to represent you. Who are these elected people really? See...it doesn't matter what these people promise because they don't represent the man and women, they instead represent corporate interests, and all a person (a dead entity) does is give them a majority vote so they are legally entitled to represent the corporation instead of you because you vote as a corporate person with no rights because you are only the trustee of the trust they administer.

2). Did you know that the utility comanies and de facto govt are represented by the same organisation and are one of the same?

3). Are you Mr John Rose or are you John?

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: May 11, 2015 03:01AM

My thoughts on the matter

The meaning of life is to purify ourselves through mastering the trials and tests of this world until we are completely perfect and worthy of returning to our original home, + to pay off all our debts to other beings (karma) so we can escape the illusion.

The caveat is that this goal will only be reached by very very few in their present lifetime, for most people the meaning of life for many thousands of lives to come is merely to slowly accumulate experience and wisdom until they are ready to take the higher path and become free.

Date: May 11, 2015 05:20AM

Living Food Wrote:
> My thoughts on the matter
>
> The meaning of life is to purify ourselves through
> mastering the trials and tests of this world until
> we are completely perfect and worthy of returning
> to our original home, + to pay off all our debts
> to other beings (karma) so we can escape the
> illusion.
>
> The caveat is that this goal will only be reached
> by very very few in their present lifetime, for
> most people the meaning of life for many thousands
> of lives to come is merely to slowly accumulate
> experience and wisdom until they are ready to take
> the higher path and become free.

Exactly. We are only given a human body in this world to pay off karma, to help others and to cultivate via meditation. The main purpose we are here is to meditate and go back home.

I am only here to do two main things...to pay off my debts (karma) and to cultivate. I willalso help people along my journey in life as a third thing to do, but being here for ourselves is first and foremost because we can only save ourselves.

If people think we are here for fun, they are missing the whole point of life. This life is not for fun and games, this life is meant for serious business,and we need to use this body to elevate because this IS our best opportunity.

We can reach full blown enlightenment easily within a lifetime IF we find the right meditation method and we are ready for the hard journey. BUT...if we are in a higher dimension we may take hunderds of thoudsands of years to reach enlightenment because the environment is much more comfortable and it is far tougher to pay off karma. SO...while we are in these dreaded human bodies on this dreaded low level planet we might as well make the most of it and meditate at every possible opportunity and think high level thoughts at every possible moment during waking hours and in sleep.

Again, l only want to do 2 things on this planet, l want to pay my debts and meditate. Eating, studying and working are distractions to me, l simply do not care for either but am forced to do it, and going to school is low level nonsense also,but we need low level humanised nonsense to be able to work in this world. I don't care for anything else, but l will help people along the way out of compassion and also to also pass on opportunities to others l know are ready for the big game.

I feel like the luckiest man on Earth and no-one will be able to convince me otherwise.

Living Food,you are soon going to be the luckiest man you know too. You know what i'm talking about. smiling smiley hot smileyhot smiley

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 05:28AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 11, 2015 10:17PM

I like your videos.

What is the meaning of life according to John Rose.

We are in plato's cave and the only purpose we have here is to escape Plato's cave.

Got that folks?

Then to get out we can get out. To make everything around us better. We have to make a paradise. Once we get out of the cave and into paradise the thing we do in life to give it meaning, is we have to be true guardians of the planet.

In Plato's cave we must get out and once we get out we will know what to do.

I like this.

What is Plato's cave?

Thats the meaning of life. Get out. How? He has a three step process. Satisfy two groups of needs and he added two preliminary steps for that in case you can't. You will correct 5 main mistakes, then you can take the third step. Based on the ripple effect.

The anatomical limitations we have, like society and how we damaged ourselves. Now we have to do damage control. But only if we work upstream and work the 5 main mistakes.

Did I get that right John?

I googled PLATOS cave and this video came up
PLATOS CAVE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 10:19PM by coconutcream.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables