Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Have any of y’all heard of Don Tolman?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 05, 2015 09:10PM

[www.youtube.com]
Don Tolman - Part 1 of 10
10:00 MM

[www.youtube.com]
Samantha Bachman Interviews Don Tolman
1:14:51 MM

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
1:00:27 MM
And it’s interesting how words come to us down through time. There are reversals and apocopations and that’s how words develop and spell. It’s like the word Raw, RAW, reversed is War and there was a time when they taught that Raw Foods, which was the Egyptian word for the Sun, brought Life and Light and Cooked Foods created War and Chaos in the Body. 1:00:51 MM

Here’s another Piece of the Puzzle that fits with Biophotons because when we Cook our Food, we Destroy all of the Biophotons and with Biophotons we have Communication and without Biophotons we have CHAOS!!!

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Have any of y’all heard of Don Tolman?
Date: May 05, 2015 09:21PM

Love big Donny Tolman. Been following him for years. A funny man too.

This is probably my favourite talk of his. Humerous and insightful for people starting the process of awakening.
[www.youtube.com]

Bravo Don, we love you mate.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 06, 2015 03:37AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > [www.youtube.com]
> Don Tolman - Part 1 of 10
> 10:00 MM

Even if one knows about lots of the stuff being covered, it is well worth spending an hour listening to Don because he is so entertaining. The Don man is really fantastic to listen to. 10/10 for this talk. Actually it is the same one l quoted.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 06, 2015 01:55PM

Yes, your Video is the same Video that I posted and yes, this guy has a great sense of humor and is VERY entertaining and yes, it's NOT hard to see where he gets some of his material.

For example, his "Tubes" are Ehret's "Pipes" and here's an example that comes straight from Natural Hygiene...

[www.youtube.com]
DON TOLMAN - The Whole Foods Medicine Man - Pulse - Farmacist Desk Reference - #love
1:21:58 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

1:00:34 MM
Bobby will say, yea boss, what are we going to do now? The boss says, we only got one last thing we can do, Bobby. They’re not stopping. They’re fighting us every step of the way. They’re not walking much. They’re not drinking enough Water. They’re Mal-Illuminated. They’re afraid of the Sun. They’re not doing anything Bobby to help us here. We’re going to have to build an Internal Self-Containment Unit. A what boss? A Garbage Can, Bobby, a Garbage Can. We’re going to have to build a Garbage Can, construct it and start driving everything in it. Oh that’s right; they call it a Tumor, which is Latin for Internal Garbage Can. 1:01:11 MM

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 06, 2015 02:21PM

some truth in there but what appears to be lies also.

show me the verification that phosphoric acid in coke comes from horse urine

show me the verification that a 17 yr old boy named jeremy grew his whole finger back.
(fingertips can grow back if the nail is present, due to stem cells)

(he said he was going to put the story on his website, but he has not - that was 4 years ago)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2015 02:28PM by fresh.

Date: May 06, 2015 02:58PM

Here’s a good example of his humor…

[youtu.be]
58:53 MM
So there it is. It used to call it Flueing. You build a house and it’s got a chimney, you got this little thing you open up if you build a Fire so it will Flue - it will Vent. You follow me? If it’s cold weather, you shut the Flue so the cold air, which seeps, doesn’t come down into the house. That’s the Flue.

Oh but Don, Flu is a Dis-Ease! You get Nauseous. You get Diarrhea. You get Headaches.

Yea, that’s right - the Body has to Clean - that’s what it’s doing. But we treat it like it’s some Hideous, Mysterious Monster thing. Some Bug floated in from some foreign Country and it’s there just to GET US! And it’s so interesting how all of the Flu Seasons follow the Chinese Calendar because that’s where most of the Vaccines come out and you know about it.

2007 is was the year of the Chicken - we had Bird Flu. The next year it was the year of the Horse, so we had Horse Flu. 2009, it’s the year of the Pig, so we got Swine Flu. I’m a little nervous about 2010 because it’s the year of the C-o-c-k. 1:00:05 MM

Peace and Love.......John

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 06, 2015 03:37PM

I've never watched Don Tolman until now. It was a chore. Just another unctuous super salesman, IMO. Obsolete material. Not into hackneyed humor myself. Boring.

Date: May 06, 2015 09:44PM

SueZ Wrote:
> I've never watched Don Tolman until now. It was a
> chore. Just another unctuous super salesman, IMO.
> Obsolete material. Not into hackneyed humor
> myself. Boring.

Definitely a salesman and definitely not forthcoming with the complete truth either, the reality he paints is often far from the truth, but the good thing is that he gets people thinking more about plant based diets and the nonsense going on in the medical profession.

fresh Wrote:

>
> show me the verification that a 17 yr old boy
> named jeremy grew his whole finger back.
> (fingertips can grow back if the nail is present,
> due to stem cells)

I tried to find info on that boy (again) who grew his finger back but all his websites wanted me to register or sell me something (never a good sign of a pure heart).

One interesting thing he does bring up is the possible disinfo from the Dept of Ag about the soil being low in minerals. 20 years ago various people were saying that many soils were 85% depleted in minerals, but my U.K studies indicated that this is not the case at all,and that some minerals arre low, but many are still at reasonable levels. I am tending to think supplement companies could be involved with this type of spreading of information.

I am usually not into crude humour, but l do like the way Don does it.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2015 09:54PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 08, 2015 04:37AM

Biophotons, didnt Joshua Rainbow talk about that in his fruitarian book? Where did I first hear that.

Living Light, Alive light particles, beautiful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables