Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Re: Is Fruit Meant For Man?
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 11, 2015 06:26PM

"it's the message that's important, unless you want to avoid that"

None of "Anon 102"'s messages are constructive or informative. This "anonymous" person follows you and John Rose around making derogatory and/or sarcastic comments towards others, particularly myself, TSM, and SueZ.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: May 11, 2015 07:07PM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> None of "Anon 102"'s messages are constructive or
> informative.

Thank you, yours too. I die with laughter at your "knowledge" of nutrition. Powerlifer destroyed you. Fresh destroyed you. John Rose destroyed you. Panchito destroyed you. The 6 month bachelor's degree isn't working. You need to go back to school.

jtprindl Wrote:

This "anonymous" person follows you
> and John Rose around making derogatory and/or
> sarcastic comments towards others, particularly
> myself, TSM, and SueZ.

Are you jealous? Would you like me to follow you with your 6 month bachelor's degree? I'm not sarcastic, I'm just intelligent beyond your understanding.

jtprindl Wrote:

2.) Anon 102 created his account shortly after powerlifter made an "anon" account, so clearly this "anonymous" person already had an account. Actually he went from "anon101" to "Anon 102" because Prana banned his first fake ID. But the coward is hiding behind a hidden IP address so his "anonymous" account isn't connected to his other account. This way he can act all high and mighty on his main account and reveal his true personality on an "anonymous" account.

I realize all that algae and sprouts are messing with your brain but that's no excuse to lie. Powerlifer made his anon103 account after mine. I made mine after I saw the other anon101 name. What ban are you talking about? Lol.
I don't use any other account. WTF are you talking about?? High and mighty?? ha ha!! Name the other account! I dare you! I want to know about this high and mighty person. I'm sure they would like to know what you think of them too. ha!
We don't know for sure if Prindl is your last name(and if it is you have my deepest sympathy) so everyone here is more or less anonymous. That's the way all forums are. Would I be less anonymous if I were to use bksmith1234 or rknorton1111?
I'm a coward?? Ha ha. Since you aren't one give us your full name, address, phone number.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 07:15PM by Anon 102.

Date: May 11, 2015 07:48PM

jtprind-"Lol another member of the "fruit gang" that cannot stop mentioning my name even when I'm not around. Thank you guys for letting me live inside your head rent-free."

Don't preen yourself. I have been mentioned in a negative way when I wasn't around but I don't feel the need to respond to everything.

Date: May 11, 2015 08:43PM

"Thank you, yours too. I die with laughter at your "knowledge" of nutrition. Powerlifer destroyed you. Fresh destroyed you. John Rose destroyed you. Panchito destroyed you. The 6 month bachelor's degree isn't working. You need to go back to school."

Statements like these provide zero substance and are just incoherent ramblings with zero evidence, you're throwing a temper tantrum because you got called out for the coward you truly are. What are you scared of? Stop lying to yourself and playing stupid, you made your original account "anon101" as an attempt to mock powerlifter (also known as "anon" after he got banned). Then you got banned after you said "screw you" to Prana.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com] - This is the last post before you were banned (Feb 3 2014) under your "anon101" account. Your current account was registered on Feb 12 2014. You waited a whole week and decided to register again with your nonsensical garbage posts. What is your other account? Because of the anonymity of the internet, I can't prove exactly who you are, but most likely John Rose. Hide behind that anonymity but you're not fooling anyone. You are anonymous in the sense that you have two accounts and use one in a different manner than the other, not because your ID doesn't have your real name.

"I'm not sarcastic, I'm just intelligent beyond your understanding."

Hahahahahahahaha, good one.

"Don't preen yourself. I have been mentioned in a negative way when I wasn't around but I don't feel the need to respond to everything."

I have taken over your mind, you can't post on these forums for long without mentioning my name. I'm not interested, guy, step back.

"I realize all that algae and sprouts are messing with your brain but that's no excuse to lie."

Sucks that you can't realize how this statement makes no sense, dunce.

Date: May 11, 2015 10:01PM

"I realize all that algae and sprouts are messing with your brain but that's no excuse to lie."

jtprindl, "Sucks that you can't realize how this statement(above) makes no sense, dunce."

Sorry, I forgot you have no brain. You would be safe in a zombie invasion.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 11, 2015 10:05PM

FRuit is meant for man guys, it sure is. We decide what is meant for us. Albeit we have a monkey body mostly. Its good to follow some rules of nature especially if you want to operate on the highest levels, be in love with your body and also fight death. Raw food is good. Monkey food for man.

But we have choice we have free will. We can choose. We can eat anything if we want and we all are going exploring.

Date: May 11, 2015 10:11PM

jtprindl, " I can't prove exactly who you are, but most likely John Rose."

Ha ha!! That's priceless. Let me try something to help you.

ABRACADABRA SHAZAM

nope, didn't work. You're still stupid.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 10:12PM by Anon 102.

Date: May 11, 2015 10:23PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> The question is why do we continue to have trouble
> digesting foods after many years on raw and living
> foods?
>
> Is fermentation the only way to solving this
> problem?

It seems to be. Truth be told, we don't appear to be designed to consume an all raw vegan diet. In most cases people have trouble digesting raw vegetables, weeds, seeds, nuts, grains and legumes. We also know that the world isn't a fruit paradise, and we know that hardly anyone can live off fruit alone. And the modern world also doesn't support living in a fruit paradise, so it seems to come from deluded thoughts of man. But we see lots of people living sustainably off other diets, and we don't see any evidence that l am aware of of cultures living 100% raw vegan, but we see lots of evidence of people failing on 100% raw vegan.

There is a big disconnect between reality in the vegan world. Another troubling aspect is that the group has a very extremist mentality where food is focused on, and this is not mentally a healthy way to live in the world because it is seeing the world from an inbalanced perspective.

Balanced people and spiritual masters etc will put food into perspective and just eat it, they don't make a lifestyle around it. The key is to not obsess over food and to be balanced, but we try putting square pegs in round holes and we are losing the race.

Since l have been meditating hard l have had many things revealed to me recently. The moevement is fooling themelves....they get benefits in one hand, but it is taken away with the other hand due to obsession, mental unbalance and often poor digestion of various foods for some people.

Of course man lives in a low level world full of delusion, so heir will continue to fluff around with many such ideas thinking they are grand and mighty while ignoring most of the red flags. Another troubling thing is that many of us still by into Darwin's low level ideas.

Look at the health issues and mentalities in the raw movement. It is ample evidence we aren't doing so well. I have woken up to many things in recent weeks. Things are not like l thought they were. We can reach much higher levels, but the obsession with raw places a cealing over what we can do...the higher level beings don't obsess like we do, so there is a lesson in that for us all.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 10:29PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 11, 2015 10:26PM

ANON

ANd I love this quote I have woken up to many things in recent weeks. Things are not like l thought they were. We can reach much higher levels, but the obsession with raw places a cealing over what we can do...the higher level beings don't obsess like we do, so there is a lesson in that for us all.

We can reach higher levels if we try. Eat raw and guys you guys all could benefit from spirituality if you are not happy inside.

That light above us, in us around us, the end, the goal, the god....our own mortality staring back at us....we are here for a purpose. We chose the purpose. Choose again and re align.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 10:29PM by coconutcream.

Date: May 11, 2015 10:34PM

"Sorry, I forgot you have no brain. You would be safe in a zombie invasion."

"nope, didn't work. You're still stupid."

Lol you're over 50 years old and still speak like this? I'm embarrassed for you.

Date: May 11, 2015 11:16PM

jtprindl: You have a lot of potential, and l want to see you grow your wings and be what l know you can be. This is not the type of environment you and l need to be part of, and l think it's time l wind things up here, and l hope you follow suit. This forum has good information, but it also has a dark low level energy that is an anchor around the neck of people seeking the light. Sometimes we just need to break free so we can truly fly like an angel and rise to our true calling.

What is the deal with the wings? They are more significant than what you may think. It is not just a picture of wings, these wings are real, and some of us have or can develop these wings as we rise to higher levels. Some people get them while they meditate. winking smiley spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2015 11:22PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 11, 2015 11:38PM

jtprindl Wrote:

> Statements like these provide zero substance and
> are just incoherent ramblings with zero evidence,
> you're throwing a temper tantrum because you got
> called out for the coward you truly are. What are
> you scared of? Stop lying to yourself and playing
> stupid, you made your original account "anon101"
> as an attempt to mock powerlifter (also known as
> "anon" after he got banned). Then you got banned
> after you said "screw you" to Prana.
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 5908#msg-235908 - This is the last post before you
> were banned (Feb 3 2014) under your "anon101"
> account. Your current account was registered on
> Feb 12 2014. You waited a whole week and decided
> to register again with your nonsensical garbage
> posts.

I just reread your posted link and that is how I recall what happened then, too. 101/102 is only fooling itself and those with bad memories.

The overarching question is why the heck did Prana let this # back on the site to do the same stuff it was booted off for over and over and over again?

Date: May 12, 2015 12:33AM

~~~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 12:46AM by Anon 102.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 12, 2015 12:35AM

>but it also has a dark low level energy that is an anchor around the neck of people seeking the light

good point. so why does jtprindl keep bringing that low level energy around here?

Date: May 12, 2015 12:42AM

fresh Wrote:
> >but it also has a dark low level energy that is
> an anchor around the neck of people seeking the
> light
>
> good point. so why does jtprindl keep bringing
> that low level energy around here?

Are you 65 going on 12, or something? Why do so many male high fruit vegans seem to have been emotionally frozen at a preteen stage? Eerie.

Date: May 12, 2015 12:48AM

SueZ Wrote:
>?
>
>
> Are you 65 going on 12, or something? Why do so
> many male high fruit vegans seem to have been
> emotionally frozen at a preteen stage? Eerie.

12 going on 65.

so about those pets we were talking about.
i will have someone stop over next week.

Date: May 12, 2015 12:49AM

are you 100 going on 300? You have an old, tired way about yourself.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:02AM

SueZ Wrote:
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > >but it also has a dark low level energy that
> is
> > an anchor around the neck of people seeking the
> > light
> >
> > good point. so why does jtprindl keep bringing
> > that low level energy around here?
>
>
> Are you 65 going on 12, or something? Why do so
> many male high fruit vegans seem to have been
> emotionally frozen at a preteen stage? Eerie.

Lol it's so sad, pathetic, and immature, especially coming from grown "men". Their comments aren't far off from "I know you are but what am I".

Date: May 12, 2015 01:10AM

fresh Wrote:
> >but it also has a dark low level energy that is
> an anchor around the neck of people seeking the
> light
>
> good point. so why does jtprindl keep bringing
> that low level energy around here?

He has a high level energy inside, but he gets easily contaminated and distracted because he isn't on his intended higher path yet, but he is close to getting on that path. He is further down the track than most people. Occasionally you come across people who can have it all, and he is one of those rare folks who actually can. People like that stand out like beacon lights to certain people who can sense things.

People may see the rebel behaviour and only see that, but there is far more to him that most people can't see. I can always pick them, the 6th sense is really good with this stuff. When he gets rid of the distractions he will be o.k. He is on a journey and he will rise above the riff raff stuff before too long if he keeps his head together.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:10AM

SueZ Wrote:
> jtprindl Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Statements like these provide zero substance
> and
> > are just incoherent ramblings with zero
> evidence,
> > you're throwing a temper tantrum because you
> got
> > called out for the coward you truly are. What
> are
> > you scared of? Stop lying to yourself and
> playing
> > stupid, you made your original account
> "anon101"
> > as an attempt to mock powerlifter (also known
> as
> > "anon" after he got banned). Then you got
> banned
> > after you said "screw you" to Prana.
> >
> >
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
>
> > 5908#msg-235908 - This is the last post before
> you
> > were banned (Feb 3 2014) under your "anon101"
> > account. Your current account was registered on
> > Feb 12 2014. You waited a whole week and
> decided
> > to register again with your nonsensical garbage
> > posts.
>
> I just reread your posted link and that is how I
> recall what happened then, too. 101/102 is only
> fooling itself and those with bad memories.
>
> The overarching question is why the heck did Prana
> let this # back on the site to do the same stuff
> it was booted off for over and over and over
> again?

I'm just glad this trio of high fruit vegan bunker buddies probably have no sons of their own to torture. At least you never have to actually be around them outside of print. Their fruit festivals are easily avoidable.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:17AM

ah, what a bore. suez and jtprindl lashing out again.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:21AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
People may see the rebel behaviour and only see
> that, but there is far more to him that most
> people can't see. I can always pick them, the 6th
> sense is really good with this stuff. When he gets
> rid of the distractions he will be o.k. He is on a
> journey and he will rise above the riff raff stuff
> before too long if he keeps his head together.

see, jtprindl? he thinks there is still hope for you.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:25AM

fresh Wrote:
> ah, what a bore. suez and jtprindl lashing out
> again.

I suppose in your world that isn't gibberish, boor.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:28AM

I'm relieved that Suez and the trifecta of evil have no kids of their own to torture. I shudder to think of more serial killers unleashed on us.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:32AM

This forum should have a Beware of the Hag sign for zues.

I have seen her picture and she would give Dracula daymares.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 01:41AM by Anon 102.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:50AM

Anyhow, I'm done with this thread.

Once again congrats to Gosia for starting such a highly divisive and contentious thread. I'm out.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 12, 2015 01:59AM

[www.livescience.com]

Botanically speaking, a fruit is a seed-bearing structure that develops from the ovary of a flowering plant, whereas vegetables are all other plant parts, such as roots, leaves and stems. By those standards, seedy outgrowths such as apples, squash and, yes, tomatoes are all fruits, while roots such as beets, potatoes and turnips, leaves such as spinach, kale and lettuce, and stems such as celery and broccoli are all vegetables.

The outlook is quite different in culinary terms, however. A lot of foods that are (botanically speaking) fruits, but which are savory rather than sweet, are typically considered vegetables by chefs. This includes such botanical fruits as eggplants, bell peppers and tomatoes.

The fruit vs. vegetable debate can sometimes reach such a fever pitch that the law must step in. In the 1893 United States Supreme Court case Nix. v. Hedden, the court rule unanimously that an imported tomato should be taxed as a vegetable, rather than as a (less taxed) fruit. The court acknowledged that a tomato is a botanical fruit, but went with what they called the "ordinary" definitions of fruit and vegetable — the ones used in the kitchen.

Date: May 12, 2015 02:05AM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> This forum should have a Beware of the Hag sign
> for zues.
>
>
> I have seen her picture and she would give Dracula
> daymares.

Lol, You have never seen a picture of me, putz, but glad to see you go. Bye bye.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 12, 2015 10:47AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:

> It seems to be. Truth be told, we don't appear to
> be designed to consume an all raw vegan diet. In
> most cases people have trouble digesting raw
> vegetables, weeds, seeds, nuts, grains and
> legumes. We also know that the world isn't a fruit
> paradise, and we know that hardly anyone can live
> off fruit alone. And the modern world also doesn't
> support living in a fruit paradise, so it seems to
> come from deluded thoughts of man. But we see lots
> of people living sustainably off other diets, and
> we don't see any evidence that l am aware of of
> cultures living 100% raw vegan, but we see lots of
> evidence of people failing on 100% raw vegan.
>
> There is a big disconnect between reality in the
> vegan world. Another troubling aspect is that the
> group has a very extremist mentality where food is
> focused on, and this is not mentally a healthy way
> to live in the world because it is seeing the
> world from an inbalanced perspective.
>

So we are not designed to consume an all raw diet.
I guess that is why some raw gurus like Brian Clement have introduced some cooked foods and supplements with their diet.

Did we loose that ability millions of years ago at just from our recent past and diet from birth?
It will be interesting to know how children who grew up in raw food families fair with raw food

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 10:48AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: May 12, 2015 11:34AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> -----
>
> > It seems to be. Truth be told, we don't appear
> to
> > be designed to consume an all raw vegan diet.
> In
> > most cases people have trouble digesting raw
> > vegetables, weeds, seeds, nuts, grains and
> > legumes. We also know that the world isn't a
> fruit
> > paradise, and we know that hardly anyone can
> live
> > off fruit alone. And the modern world also
> doesn't
> > support living in a fruit paradise, so it seems
> to
> > come from deluded thoughts of man. But we see
> lots
> > of people living sustainably off other diets,
> and
> > we don't see any evidence that l am aware of of
> > cultures living 100% raw vegan, but we see lots
> of
> > evidence of people failing on 100% raw vegan.
> >
> > There is a big disconnect between reality in
> the
> > vegan world. Another troubling aspect is that
> the
> > group has a very extremist mentality where food
> is
> > focused on, and this is not mentally a healthy
> way
> > to live in the world because it is seeing the
> > world from an inbalanced perspective.
> >
>
> So we are not designed to consume an all raw
> diet.
> I guess that is why some raw gurus like Brian
> Clement have introduced some cooked foods and
> supplements with their diet.

I think it might be because people find a 100% raw sprouted diet to be very hardcore, and it makes it easier for the average person if they include some cooked food. I think Brian would rather people do some cooked sprouted legumes/grains instead of too much fruit.

>
> Did we loose that ability millions of years ago at
> just from our recent past and diet from birth?

Getting down to business - the issues no raw fooder dares to think about

Good question. I wouldn't be surpised if we were never meant to be raw plant eaters. All we need to use is some common sense. Vegetation is rough fibrous food.

Saying man never had fire is poppycock. Look at the old pyramids with pictures of air planes and modern technology. Look at the 30,000 year old pyramid recently discovered. Also supposed to be wall carvings of a man holding a telescope. One spiritual master says mankind had a highly advanced nuclear plant over 2 billion years ago that was in operation for 500,000 years and the universe is far older than modern scientists believe because it has been destroyed countless times.

And we think we have only been around 10,000 years and had no fire to cook our food? What about the alien and advanced technology carved on walls? It's time the human race woke up...our scientists dumb us down so badly. I think we have always had fire because the many alien races have always been with us because it was never our planet to begin with apparently. None-the-less, there may have been some isolated areas that didn't have fire where primitive man existed, but where these people like modern man or where they a different species designed to eat plants?

Saying mankind had no fire = baloney. You hear that John.

> It will be interesting to know how children who
> grew up in raw food families fair with raw food

Gabriel cousens speaks well of children growing up in raw vegan families and say they can grow up bigger and strong when fed good diets. He also claims 100% of people can become successful vegans. I am skeptical.

I think eating the fermented foods does help increase our chances of success. I don't mean fermented vegetables, l mean specialising in fermented sprouted seeds, occasional fermented nuts and some fermented sprouted grains. Also to include the algaes, seaweeds and green juices.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 11:39AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables