Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Freelee gone off the deep end?
Posted by: rufio ()
Date: May 12, 2015 01:27AM

Her last several videos are psychotic. She lost 1000 subscribers after one video and now seems livid. I remember when she was a pleasantly shy girl. I know they've always put out propaganda but it looks like she's losing her marbles for real now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Freelee gone off the deep end?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 12, 2015 02:17AM

Imagine rolling out of bed thinking about how most of the people in the world don't deserve to be alive, should be forced to do what you do, and then, before you even bother to make your bed, announcing those "newly hatched thoughts" on a Youtube video.

Date: May 12, 2015 03:29AM

This is the video:
[www.youtube.com]

She is not helping the vegan cause by speaking in such a forceful way and using such foul language. We can try justifying this type of speech, but there are better ways to go about it that are more professional. It is important to be more restrained in our speech and not to come across as loose canons because this hurts the vegan image.

In another video l had to smile when F,L said she "doesn't want mediocre minds following me".

I am also surprised at how carefully she must be watching her subscriber numbers. When her numbers dropped she notices straight away. She appears to be very ambitious.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 03:33AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 12, 2015 05:13AM

does anyone have anything other than character assassination?

>Her last several videos are psychotic. She lost 1000 subscribers after one video and now seems livid. I remember when she was a pleasantly shy girl. I know they've always put out propaganda but it looks like she's losing her marbles for real now.

and why do you think that is?
is there any reason for this behavior that you don't approve of?
perhaps she should get approval from you before changing anything or making any videos?

>Imagine rolling out of bed thinking about how most of the people in the world don't deserve to be alive, should be forced to do what you do, and then, before you even bother to make your bed, announcing those "newly hatched thoughts" on a Youtube video.

suez, always focusing on the wrong things. don't ever change.

>She is not helping the vegan cause by speaking in such a forceful way and using such foul language. We can try justifying this type of speech, but there are better ways to go about it that are more professional. It is important to be more restrained in our speech and not to come across as loose canons because this hurts the vegan image.

maybe, maybe not.

>In another video l had to smile when F,L said she "doesn't want mediocre minds following me".

because you feel the same way? you have something in common eh?

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: May 12, 2015 08:43AM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Imagine rolling out of bed thinking about how most
> of the people in the world don't deserve to be
> alive, should be forced to do what you do, and
> then, before you even bother to make your bed,
> announcing those "newly hatched thoughts" on a
> Youtube video.

Except for the youtube video you do that all the time.

Date: May 12, 2015 09:33AM

Here are the issues....

1). what happens if someone tried a vegan diet but couldn't make it work no matter how hard they tried?

2). what if one goes to prison for standing up for human rights and is forced to eat meat?

3). what if someone lives in the Artic or a place where plant foods are scarce and is forced to eat meat?

Unfortunately it seems like some groups of people need to continue consuming animal products. I am not sure everyone can make a vegan diet work.

Even Jesus was supposed to allow animal products. Why? Because maybe not everyone in the world had access to sufficent plant foods to become vegan, and maybe some people couldn't make a vegan diet work like many still don't seem to be able to.

It is important to look at the issues properly and rationally. If we look at things too emotionally we risk missing the real picture of what seems to be going on. We want to be seen as rational people, not emotional extremists.

Date: May 12, 2015 11:51AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:

> I am also surprised at how carefully she must be
> watching her subscriber numbers. When her numbers
> dropped she notices straight away. She appears to
> be very ambitious.

You can be sure she's watching those numbers like a hawk as she casts her net for a fresh load of younger even naïve noobs.

Date: May 12, 2015 01:10PM

SueZ Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
>
> > I am also surprised at how carefully she must
> be
> > watching her subscriber numbers. When her
> numbers
> > dropped she notices straight away. She appears
> to
> > be very ambitious.
>
> You can be sure she's watching those numbers like
> a hawk as she casts her net for a fresh load of
> younger even naïve noobs.

you're casting your net to catch a young,naive noob yourself.

Date: May 12, 2015 02:19PM

tsm,

yes that is all true. that is just stuff on the margins.

what if we killed all those millions of animals and didn't eat them? would that be ok? would more people be protesting?

my point was simply that childish people like suez and rufio above are just so quick to criticize without even once confronting the message or the reason a person is saying something.

she just watched earthlings.

did you ever watch it?

it's understandable to feel the way she is feeling.

it's called empathy for others.

and all we will get back here now is more slamming by suez.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 12, 2015 02:25PM

More hostile high-fruit eaters telling people to kill themselves!

Date: May 12, 2015 02:46PM

jtprindl Wrote:
> More hostile high-fruit eaters telling people to
> kill themselves!

If they're wusses like you I can see why they would be foolish to kill themselves just because someone told them to.

You need some more copper to give you a spine.

Date: May 12, 2015 02:55PM

funny how there is no hostility when jtprindl is gone. maybe you should cut down on the fruit, eh, non-anonymous prindl?

will the inanity ever cease. i suppose not.

I NEVER TOLD him to kill himself.

people like you and temp and suez are so frantic with hating on me that you are unable to draw distinctions. you just can't seem to coexist with others. you must have had a very poor childhood. one of pain and abandonment perhaps.

I asked him to consider what was stopping him from killing himself - trying to get him to think about the value of his life and focus on that. and i also said to be a person of his word - don't throw around the "i'm going to kill myself" every day.

you are such a moron, non-anonymous prindl.

Date: May 12, 2015 03:13PM

rufio Wrote:
> Her last several videos are psychotic.

Notice how the symmetry on the left and right side of her face are becoming more imbalanced? See the light leaving that right eye of hers? Something's going on and it isn't simply a normal ageing pattern...

Date: May 12, 2015 03:18PM

SueZ Wrote:
> rufio Wrote:
> -----
> > Her last several videos are psychotic.
>
> Notice how the symmetry on the left and right side
> of her face are becoming more imbalanced? See the
> light leaving that right eye of hers? Something's
> going on and it isn't simply a normal ageing
> pattern...

Notice how people like you criticize others appearance while NOT SHOWING your own appearance? notice that?

Date: May 12, 2015 03:28PM

Yeah fresh. Zues should be the very last person in the world to criticize someone's appearance. Her face would scare a werewolf back to a human. All the fat in the world cannot put her symmetry back together again, lol.

Date: May 12, 2015 03:52PM

SueZ Wrote:
> rufio Wrote:
> -----
> > Her last several videos are psychotic.
>
> Notice how the symmetry on the left and right side
> of her face are becoming more imbalanced? See the
> light leaving that right eye of hers? Something's
> going on and it isn't simply a normal ageing
> pattern...

You can see what I'm talking about most easily here @ 2:21...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: May 12, 2015 03:58PM

ooh, fascinating , Zeus, can we get an update on any off kilter facial hairs on DR, or misaligned clothing on freelee? any other skin colors that you don't like on raw gurus?

about all that free time you have that you spend so selflessly helping others, while you complain on the internet showing your true personality, what about moving INTO the nursing home? you're about ready. i am sure they have a mental health ward.

Date: May 12, 2015 04:09PM

Fortunately there are less cringe worthy, and much more wholesome, alternatives for young people looking for raw food information on the web. Here is a woman who has the right stuff and presents info in a balanced rational way. Not only that she also seems to know her way around the kitchen and has some very good looking recipes.

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 04:10PM by SueZ.

Date: May 12, 2015 04:18PM

wonderful. you could have said that in the first place.

everybody here knows her already.

Date: May 12, 2015 04:29PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > rufio Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Her last several videos are psychotic.
> >
> > Notice how the symmetry on the left and right
> side
> > of her face are becoming more imbalanced? See
> the
> > light leaving that right eye of hers?
> Something's
> > going on and it isn't simply a normal ageing
> > pattern...
>
> You can see what I'm talking about most easily
> here @ 2:21...
>
> [www.youtube.com]

You can see what I'm talking about even more clearly at 5:03. It's really really creepy.

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: May 12, 2015 07:39PM

I don't get the fascination with picking Freelee apart either.

Date: May 12, 2015 08:01PM

suez is so frantic to not have anyone associated with the raw or vegan world act in any way that she finds distasteful, thinking that it reflects on her (of course it doesn't) that she spends a lot of time trying to convince others of the craziness of those whom she deems unacceptable. well , that's what jtprindl told me anyway.

so anyone on the internet who is putting out a video where they are displaying symptoms of distress better watch out for any facial signs that are unacceptable to suez. it's really a life's work for suez, time well spent.

maybe rufio has some other video timestamps we can analyze. look forward to that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 08:05PM by fresh.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 12, 2015 08:13PM

fresh wrote:

<<<Notice how people like you (Zues) criticize others appearance while NOT SHOWING your own appearance? notice that?>>>

Anon 102 wrote:

<<<Yeah fresh. Zues should be the very last person in the world to criticize someone's appearance. Her face would scare a werewolf back to a human. All the fat in the world cannot put her symmetry back together again, lol.>>>

Utopian Life wrote:

<<<I don't get the fascination with picking Freelee apart either.>>>

“With any kind of mean girl, or anyone who bullies anyone, there's always a reason for it. There is that sadness in them or insecurity that makes them feel like they need to act out or hurt other people.” -Maiara Walsh

“Whoever feels pain in hearing a good character of his neighbor, will feel a pleasure in the reverse. And those who despair to rise in distinction by their virtues, are happy if others can be depressed to a level of themselves.” -Benjamin Franklin

Once again, SueZ’s behavior is right out of Part Three in Defense Against the Psychopath under the section…

The Psychopath’s Modus Operandi

One weakness Psychopaths have is that once one studies them and begins to understand them, they become predictable. While tactics vary from one to another, most Psychopaths follow a similar Strategy when Conning either an Individual or an Organization.

Their Strategy is as follows:

3) Divide and Conquer

Just as a Pride of Lions will seek to separate a targeted Wildebeest from the rest of the Herd, so Psychopaths seek to isolate their Victims from the rest of Humanity. They accomplish this through the tactic of Divide and Conquer.

In a Personal Relationship, the Psychopath will sabotage and undermine his or her Victim’s Relationships with Family and Friends. Exacerbated by the Negative Drama and Costs associated with the Victim their Friends and Family drop out of contact leaving the Victim without the Support and Guidance of their Social Group.

In an Organizational Setting, Psychopaths are the consummate Office Politicians. They seek to create Factions within the Organization and then, turn those Factions against each other to create as much Chaos as possible. Psychopaths swim in Chaos and the more the better. Secretly, they start to draw the Gullible, Weak Minded and fellow Psychopaths to their side while intensifying their efforts to have the most talented, honest and incorruptible members, ones that could have the Strength of Character to Expose them Expelled. They Poison the Environment in a variety of ways so that everyone Feels Irritable, Edgy and Unable to perform their jobs. Control of the Organization slips into the hands of the Source behind the Dysfunction - the Psychopath who created it all.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 12, 2015 08:24PM

SueZ wrote:
See
> the
> > light leaving that right eye of hers? ...
You can see what I'm talking about most easily here @ 2:21...

[www.youtube.com]

Tai:
Actually, in that scene, the light is coming through the window and illumines one side of her face and the other side is in the shadow.

Granted, something is wrong with how she plucked her eyebrows. That is the only obvious asymmetry. As long as she didn't get permanent hair removal, in time her eyebrows can even out.

I am glad to see this video about Rihanna, even though I only watched the two moments that SueZ pointed out. I am glad that Freelee is willing to speak out against this, especially since Rihanna has some really evil images and songs.

I am rooting for Freelee to come into repentance one day and rid herself of any hypocrisy.

Date: May 12, 2015 08:26PM

The resident psychopath here is rose, but of course he will be the last one to recognize that.

Date: May 12, 2015 09:14PM

Tai Wrote:
... post lost so I'll have to rewrite it later...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/12/2015 09:17PM by SueZ.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 12, 2015 09:25PM

"funny how there is no hostility when jtprindl is gone."

Well, you practically live on this board so until that changes there will always be plenty on hostility and confrontation. And I see that you still can't stop mentioning my name. I own your thoughts smiling smiley

"people like you and temp and suez are so frantic with hating on me"

Pot calling the kettle black. I can't speak for anyone else but I couldn't care less about you, you are the one who is always mentioning my name when I haven't even responded to you. It's like your life is so pathetic that you made it a personal goal to sit on this forum all day attempting to degrade my name with insults and elementary school sarcasm.

"I NEVER TOLD him to kill himself."

Actually that's exactly what you told him to do.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com] - "GIVE others YOUR empathy/love, and stop being a selfish coward. or just kill yourself like you promised and spare me the melodrama."

"you are such a moron, non-anonymous prindl."

There's that emotional instability.

Date: May 12, 2015 09:51PM

Tai Wrote:
> SueZ wrote:
> See
> > the
> > > light leaving that right eye of hers? ...
>
>
>
> Tai:
> Actually, in that scene, the light is coming
> through the window and illumines one side of her
> face and the other side is in the shadow.
>
> Granted, something is wrong with how she plucked
> her eyebrows. That is the only obvious asymmetry.
> As long as she didn't get permanent hair removal,
> in time her eyebrows can even out.
>
> I am glad to see this video about Rihanna, even
> though I only watched the two moments that SueZ
> pointed out. I am glad that Freelee is willing to
> speak out against this, especially since Rihanna
> has some really evil images and songs.
>
> I am rooting for Freelee to come into repentance
> one day and rid herself of any hypocrisy.

> SueZ wrote:
> See
> > the
> > > light leaving that right eye of hers? ...
>
>
>
> Tai:
> Actually, in that scene, the light is coming
> through the window and illumines one side of her
> face and the other side is in the shadow.

Tai, it's not a trick of the light or other superficials I'm talking about. I didn't even notice the eyebrow thing. I'm talking about the front most plane of the right side of her face seeming to be slowly receding backward from it's normal position on the same front most plane of the left side of her face around the eye area. Maybe this video, which has more even lighting, will illustrate better what I am talking about ...

[www.youtube.com]

> I am glad to see this video about Rihanna, even
> though I only watched the two moments that SueZ
> pointed out. I am glad that Freelee is willing to
> speak out against this, especially since Rihanna
> has some really evil images and songs.

I don't know much about Rihanna and have never heard her songs. But I do know that the big stars have very little say in what they will be wearing to important galas but they are the ones who are always blamed or credited with those choices. It gets more notoriety for the commenters to have a star's name in their bylines.

The fashion, designer, and entertainment industries are more suitable to address than the stars if it is stopping the killing of animals for their furs that is is the goal rather than more clicks on your web business sites.

> I am rooting for Freelee to come into repentance
> one day and rid herself of any hypocrisy.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 13, 2015 12:52AM

Suez wrote:
But I do know that the big stars have very little say in what they will be wearing to important galas but they are the ones who are always blamed or credited with those choices

Tai:
[www.youtube.com]

Dave Chappelle walked away from $50 million to TRY to save his soul. He complained that hollywood always tried to force black men to dress in women's clothes and he refused. Gwenyth Paltrow flat out did not go to the event that Rihanna attended, although Gwenyth had an open invitation. She also chose her own dress the last time she attended. She wore an all pink dress as a play on the punk theme that year. Stars have freewill, but sometimes to exercise their freewill, they may have to lose deals.

Date: May 13, 2015 01:32AM

Tai Wrote:
> Suez wrote:
> But I do know that the big stars have very little
> say in what they will be wearing to important
> galas but they are the ones who are always blamed
> or credited with those choices
>
> Tai:
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Dave Chappelle walked away from $50 million to TRY
> to save his soul. He complained that hollywood
> always tried to force black men to dress in
> women's clothes and he refused. Gwenyth Paltrow
> flat out did not go to the event that Rihanna
> attended, although Gwenyth had an open invitation.
> She also chose her own dress the last time she
> attended. She wore an all pink dress as a play on
> the punk theme that year. Stars have freewill,
> but sometimes to exercise their freewill, they may
> have to lose deals.

To be more clear - I am not defending Rihanna in any sense. Besides, on further goggling, what I am running into is that Rihanna is claiming she picked and bought her gown herself so I was wrong in thinking it was the usual arrangement where a star agrees to wear something and then it is returned after the gala. Rihanna bought and owns the gown.

I really liked the guy in the link for staying true to himself when he realized he couldn't handle the fake fame package. Hopefully, if it suits him, one day he will feel solid enough to venture out again and share his talent with the world with out letting it get to him.

There are several famous actors who seem to lead relatively normal lives who do not seem to have sold out or let things go to their heads so it is possible.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables