Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Freelee gone off the deep end?
Date: May 13, 2015 03:19AM

The issue of the fur

The big question is, was the animal killed for it's fur or was it killed primarily for it's meat?

If the animal was primarily killed for it's meat, then wouldn't it be a sad waste to just throw the fur away? If an animal is going to die to feed people then shouldn't we at least use everything the animal has to offer? In other words, if the animal has bee killed for it's meat then the use of secondary products like leather and rubber tires etc should be used so the animal's death was properly honoured by utilising everything it had to offer. Killing it for meat and then throwing the rest away would be very dishonourable in the context of this situation. Same goes for animals killed for it's horn and having the body left there...dishonour at it's worst because so much waste was left after it's death.

Now, if the animal was killed primarily for it's fur then that is an entire different matter. That is a big no no.

Animal products are said to be in rubber and all type of things. Does F.L ride a bike with rubber tyers? What makes riding a bike any different from wearing a fur IF the animal was killed primarily for it's meat?

See...when we discuss vegan ethics we need to look at the whole picture very carefully or else vegan will be on a slippery slope where they will make fools of themselves by coming across as hypocrits.

Truthfully though, there is no escaping killing in this world. We might not eat animals or wear leather, but animals being used in various products seem to be very hard to avoid. Besides, we vegans still do our fair share of killing...we kill bacteria, we walk on bugs etc.

Conclusion
Remember folks...if the animal has been killed for it's meat, the death has already occured. Whether one wears that fur makes no difference because it won't bring that animal back to life again. The issue is why that animal was killed in the first place. It's important for vegans to be level headed about this and not to live in fantasy land.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tai ()
Date: May 13, 2015 03:54AM

Hi TSM,
I don't disagree with you. The slippery slope is factory farms.

Going back to Freelee's video about Rihanna...
Rihanna's dress is made of fox fur. As far as I know, the Chinese are very brutal raising these animals for fur. From the other videos I have seen (I didn't watch all of Freelee's video), animals are skinned alive for fur. Rihanna loves her fur.

If satanism and the illuminati influence the music industry and where it's leading American culture, Rihanna is one of its puppets. I would give you links to prove it, but you would need to wash your brain out with soap afterwards.

Let me just give you a snippet. Taken from her hit song S & M (as in sado masi#$@!):

"Sticks and stones may break my bones,
But chains and whips excite me"

Can you imagine how sick this woman is for flaunting her fur from skinned alive animals and her teaching the youth to memorize her lyrics from hell?

And there is Ke$ha who wrote a song about cannabalism, saying SHE will pull a Jeffrey Dahmer (the famous cannibal murder from America).

And Adam Levine from Maroon 5 is in his music video from "Animal" bathing in blood as he mixes sex with murder and cannibalistic fantasy:

"Baby I’m preying on you tonight
Hunt you down, eat you alive
Just like animals, animals, like animals"

And it doesn't end there. They put aborted fetus cell concoctions as sweeteners in drinks like Pepsi.

Yes, the music industry is deliberately leading its consumers down a most vile and evil path.

Date: May 13, 2015 04:24AM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Going back to Freelee's video about Rihanna...
> Rihanna's dress is made of fox fur. As far as I
> know, the Chinese are very brutal raising these
> animals for fur. From the other videos I have
> seen (I didn't watch all of Freelee's video),
> animals are skinned alive for fur. Rihanna loves
> her fur.

Oh wow, that is simply not acceptable no matter where the primary reason for that foxes death is meat or not.

>
> If satanism and the illuminati influence the music
> industry and where it's leading American culture,
> Rihanna is one of its puppets. I would give you
> links to prove it, but you would need to wash your
> brain out with soap afterwards.

I am well aware of that lady's muck, she makes me completely sick like many of those types do. Completely vomit worthy ideals these people display. It is common place...l could list a bunch of these losers. The public have lost because they support these people because they are under the spell of darkness.

You wonder why l don't bother with the public unless they need help? Because they are filthy...they worship low level filthy ways and values.

>
> Let me just give you a snippet. Taken from her hit
> song S & M (as in sado masi#$@!):
>
> "Sticks and stones may break my bones,
> But chains and whips excite me"

Absolute filth that is purposely being spread to the young so degenerate humans living on this low level Earth increasingly lower their values. These filthy famous people are the worst demon filled low lives ever to walk this planet...they reek of demonic filth and are better to be taken off the Earth by the higher powers never to rise again.

>
> Can you imagine how sick this woman is for
> flaunting her fur from skinned alive animals and
> her teaching the youth to memorize her lyrics from
> hell?

She is the second sickest of low lives, and not much above murderers. She is basically causing the murder of clean souls by bringing on satan's filth so the public lose all morality.

>
> And there is Ke$ha who wrote a song about
> cannabalism, saying SHE will pull a Jeffrey Dahmer
> (the famous cannibal murder from America).

Oh yes, she is another filthy satanic creature.

>
> And Adam Levine from Maroon 5 is in his music
> video from "Animal" bathing in blood as he mixes
> sex with murder and cannibalistic fantasy:

These people need to be taken out by the higher powers if they can't be saved from this depravity. We don't need this type of scum on our Earth, get rid of them all!...get the higher power to strike them down. Or even better, have people rise up so these low lives are ignored and have no voice to infect the community with their filth.

>
> "Baby I’m preying on you tonight
> Hunt you down, eat you alive
> Just like animals, animals, like animals"

The depraved society we live in think all this is cool.

>
> And it doesn't end there. They put aborted fetus
> cell concoctions as sweeteners in drinks like
> Pepsi.

That is a horribly evil company. Excito-toxins, GM stuff, hiring illuminti low lives (celebrities who sell out to filfthy morals) to sell the brand.

>
> Yes, the music industry is deliberately leading
> its consumers down a most vile and evil path.

Yes, and so is t.v and many things. I have no time for the mainstream because it's standards are low and filthy.

I burned every record that ever had putrid themes and language. I burned every book that mentioned anything to do with magic or the occult (Lord of the Rings etc).

Satanic filth for the kids

* Even Harry Potter is a satanic creep.
* Walt Disney films are filthy.
* King Kong is filthy and promotes sexuality between humans and animals.
* The Lion King is filthy and satanic.
* Children's cartoons are mainly satanic.
* Most children's shows are satanic.
* Herby the lovebug (children's show) is highly satanic.
* The Wizard of Oz is highly occult and satanic
* The Lord of the Rings is occult and satanic

It's all filthy Tai, it's all satanic and filthy to the most revolting extreme.

Then there is the sexuality/lust, the money worship, the foul language, the violence, the magic tricks, the occult etc etc. These celebrities are paid well to sell their soul to the devil so they become representatives of this muck. These demons have one because the public largely accept these things as normal now.

One day l am going to put a big lock on my door that says "busy until 2050, must not be disturbed". I don't want any people who worship that filth in my house. I am keeping my standards high, and they are going to get higher as everyone elses get lower.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 04:34AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 13, 2015 05:50AM

Satanic characters up to no good

Many of them were created by the highly satanic Walt Disney, and it was no accident that this man was supposed to be a high ranking freemason. He well understood the satanic and filthy principles being implanted into young people's subconscious as reprsented by many of these evil characters. Here are just some of the bad characters upto no good:

Wizard of Oz and the entire cast of chanacters in that show. All are bad news:

Harry Potter - the creep that children worship as their hero:

Herbie the car and the cast associating with it:

Hector the cat...teaching the kids to become moral degenerates:

Humphrey B Bear

Father Christmas and his extreme evil ways:

Bambie:

Easter Bunny:

This stuff is no accident, it is time to wake up.

This type of thing promotes the occult, and teaches people to seek and worship having powers which in turn brings in varying forms of possession most people are unware of, and people can even go so far as to get foxes/weasils on their backs to their detriment. It can also be argued that these characters play down possible peadophila and beastilality themes,

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 06:00AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 13, 2015 09:16AM

She sounds speedy.

She is pissed off other people eat what they eat. And she makes fun of unicorn huggers, and about law of attraction and BUT THE FUR FARMS still exist.

I wish her luck. Says we are all ignorant, because people still crush animal skulls.. and yes she is talking about her family members too and noone is taking it seriously enough for her.

She swears -saying the animals cant wait...

She says people come to her channel and they are hypocritical.

She is happy to lose all her 1000 viewers and all of us are fake and we like fluffy channels about telling us good things about our bad habits.

And how we all eat death. The world and the animals.. the animals! They speak to her you would think. But what if the animals indeed, dont care about her?

She will beat you up if you dont take action to save the ANIMALS you can hate her all you want, she is only the messenger and
she says good bye to all you fakes.

She cant live a lie like we all do. She cant live like that. Its absolutely a lie this life. She says.

Deep down inside we all want the truth and thats what her channel is. She says.

I find it disturbing to watch her videos now. I do. Nothing raw vegan or healthy. I do not know what happened. All I can think is drugs.

The video next on the playlist strangely was this

[www.youtube.com]

I know how sensitive she is and she reads everything anyone says about her online so I dont want to hurt. But I am concerned. Seems manic behavior.

She puts herself out there so much and she is so vulnerable.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 09:31AM by coconutcream.

Date: May 13, 2015 09:31AM

Various things about the recent videos don't add up and bring up serious questions. I am not going to make it my place to comment any further on that because it is none of my business. I wish her well and hope she can get back on track.

Lots of people seem to be able to sense things are not so good. Things have changed, the vibe isn't so good now.

Date: May 13, 2015 09:42AM

Question 3: What is wrong with cooked food?

David: Cooked food is dead food. You cannot revitalize living cells with dead food. Cooking destroys the vitamins and minerals in your food. Isn't that obvious? Fire destroys! Cooked food eventually clogs up your body, beginning with your large intestine or colon. It damages and irritates all your internal organs. It causes you to behave erratically. It causes you to degenerate prematurely and it creates diseases artificially. All the diseases of civilization: cancer, heart disease, diabetes are all directly attributable to the consumption of cooked food.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 13, 2015 11:34AM

The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> Various things about the recent videos don't add
> up and bring up serious questions. I am not going
> to make it my place to comment any further on that
> because it is none of my business. I wish her well
> and hope she can get back on track.
>
> Lots of people seem to be able to sense things are
> not so good. Things have changed, the vibe isn't
> so good now.

Turn off the sound on her latest video and watch. Eyes are going dead...

"All men should get a Vasectomy and parents need a license to breed"

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 11:36AM by SueZ.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 13, 2015 01:18PM

TSM wrote:

<<<Wizard of Oz and the entire cast of chanacters in that show. All are bad news>>>

You have got to be kidding!!!

You need to read Chapter 1 in Web of Debt by Ellen Brown!

Here is my File Preview from my file on Wizard of Oz:

Chapter 1
• "The great Oz has spoken! Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain! I am the great and powerful Wizard of Oz!"
• Few of the millions who have enjoyed this charming tale (The Wizard of Oz) have suspected that its imagery was drawn from that most obscure and tedious of subjects, banking and finance.
• "The Wizard of Oz" . . . was written at a time when American society was consumed by the debate over the "financial question," that is, the creation and circulation of money. . . . The characters of "The Wizard of Oz" represented those deeply involved in the debate: the Scarecrow as the farmers, the Tin Woodman as the industrial workers, the Lion as silver advocate William Jennings Bryan and Dorothy as the archetypal American girl.3
• The Wizard of Oz has been called "the first truly American fairytale."5 It was all about people power, manifesting your dreams, finding what you wanted in your own backyard.
• According to Littlefield, the march of Dorothy and her friends to the Emerald City to petition the Wizard of Oz for help was patterned after the 1894 march from Ohio to Washington of an "Industrial Army" led by Jacob Coxey, urging Congress to return to the Greenback system initiated by Abraham Lincoln.
• …there are invisible puppeteers pulling the strings of the puppets we see on the stage, in a show that is largely illusion.
• Money reform advocates today tend to argue that the solution to the country's financial woes is to return to the "gold standard," which required that paper money be backed by a certain weight of gold bullion. But to the farmers and laborers who were suffering under its yoke in the 1890s, the gold standard was the problem. They had been there and done it and knew it didn't work. William Jennings Bryan called the bankers' private gold-based money a "cross of gold." There was simply not enough gold available to finance the needs of an expanding economy.
• The result was "tight" money – insufficient money to go around. Like in a game of musical chairs, the people who came up short wound up losing their homes to the banks.
• The solution of Jacob Coxey and his Industrial Army of destitute unemployed men was to augment the money supply with government-issued United States Notes. Popularly called "Greenbacks," these federal dollars were first issued by President Lincoln when he was faced with usurious interest rates in the 1860s. Lincoln had foiled the bankers by funding the government with U.S. Notes that did not accrue interest and did not have to be paid back to the banks.
• To remedy the tight-money problem that resulted when the Greenbacks were halted after Lincoln's assassination, Coxey proposed that Congress should increase the money supply with a further $500 million in Greenbacks. This new money would be used to redeem the federal debt and to stimulate the economy by putting the unemployed to work on public projects.8
• The Greenback Party was later absorbed into the Populist Party, which took up the cause against tight money in the 1890s. Like the Greenbackers, the Populists argued that money should be issued by the government rather than by private banks. William Jennings Bryan, the Populists' loquacious leader, gave such a stirring speech at the Democratic convention that he won the Democratic nomination for President in 1896. Outgoing President Grover Cleveland was also a Democrat, but he was an agent of J. P. Morgan and the Wall Street banking interests. Cleveland favored money that was issued by the banks, and he backed the bankers' gold standard. Bryan was opposed to both.
• Since the Greenbackers' push for government-issued paper money had failed, Bryan and the "Silverites" proposed solving the liquidity problem in another way. The money supply could be supplemented with coins made of silver, a precious metal that was cheaper and more readily available than gold. Silver was considered to be "the money of the Constitution" although the Constitution only referred to the "dollar," because the dollar was understood to be a reference to the Spanish milled silver dollar coin then in common use. The slogan of the Silverites was "16 to 1": 16 ounces of silver would be the monetary equivalent of 1 ounce of gold. Ounces is abbreviated oz, hence "Oz." The Wizard of the Gold Ounce (Oz) in Washington was identified by later commentators as Marcus Hanna, the power behind the Republican Party, who controlled the mechanisms of finance in the administration of President William McKinley. 10 (Hanna was reportedly admired by Karl Rove, who followed the model as political adviser to President George Bush Jr.11)
• The story's inspirational message was evidently a product of the times as well. Commentators trace it to the theosophical movement, of which Baum was an active member.13 Newly-imported from India, it held that reality is a construct of the mind. What you want is already yours; you need only to believe it, to "realize" it or "make it real
• ...the Wizard of Oz (the apparently all-powerful President, whose strings were actually pulled by financiers concealed behind a curtain).
• In this way Eastern witchcraft dehumanized a simple laborer so that the faster and better he worked the more quickly he became a kind of machine. Here is a Populist view of evil Eastern influences on honest labor which could hardly be more pointed.
• The Eastern witchcraft that had caused the Woodman to chop off parts of his own body reflected the dark magic of the Wall Street bankers, whose "gold standard" allowed less money into the system than was collectively owed to the banks, causing the assets of the laboring classes to be systematically devoured by debt.
• ...Dorothy had to go through 7 passages and up 3 flights of stairs, an allusion to the "Crime of '73," the congressional Act that changed the money system from bimetallism (paper notes backed by both gold and silver) to an exclusive gold standard. The Crime of '73 proved to all Populists that Congress and the bankers were in collusion.15
• The financial powers of the day were the Morgan/Wall Street/Cleveland faction in the East (the Wicked Witch of the East) and this Rockefeller-backed contingent from Ohio, the state of McKinley, Hanna, and Rockefeller's Standard Oil cartel. Hanna was an industrialist who was a high school friend of John D. Rockefeller and had the financial backing of the oil giant.16
• If the Wizard and his puppet were Marcus Hanna and William McKinley, who were the Witches they feared? Behind the Wall Street bankers were powerful British financiers, who funded the Confederates in the Civil War and had been trying to divide and conquer America economically for over a century.
• …Dorothy too had the magic tokens she needed all along: the Silver Shoes on her feet would take her home. But first, said Glinda, Dorothy must give up the Golden Cap (the bankers' restrictive gold standard that had enslaved the people).
• The people had been deluded into a belief in scarcity by defining their wealth in terms of a scarce commodity, gold. The country's true wealth consisted of its goods and services, its resources and the creativity of its people.
• As long as the money supply was created as a debt owed back to private banks with interest, the nation's wealth would continue to be drained off into private vaults, leaving scarcity in its wake.
• But a private banking cartel has taken over its issuance, turning debt into money and demanding that it be paid back with interest. Taxes and a crushing federal debt have been imposed by a financial ruling class that keeps the people entranced and enslaved. In the happy storybook ending to the tale, the power to create money is returned to the people, and abundance returns to the land.
End of Chapter 1

<<<I burned every book that mentioned anything to do with magic or the occult (Lord of the Rings etc). ... Then there is the sexuality/lust, the money worship, the foul language, the violence, the magic tricks, the occult etc etc. ... Many of them were created by the highly satanic Walt Disney, and it was no accident that this man was supposed to be a high ranking freemason.>>>

[www.youtube.com]
Television Mind Control, Black Magic, Sigil Magik - THEY ARE ALTERING YOUR MIND!
1:34:20 Minute Video

[youtu.be]
33:36 MM
Jeanice Barcelo: I just want to back up because this concept of Spelling also involves the concept of Casting Spells and do you want to say more about that?

John Mitchell: Absolutely, we’ve been taught that all of this is normal, that this is what it is, it’s all OK, we’re just raised this way, we’re put into these Institutions, you know, it’s all right, you go through the Satanic Ritual of being born and then, we’re just going to keep Ritualizing you, but it’s all just normalized, it’s all part of Society and by the way, we’re going to also program into you that Magic is Disneyworld, Magic is just, you know, a fiction, it’s just out there somewhere and there’s nothing real about it, but yet, as Bonnie has pointed out in her research and actually it’s Fritz Springmeyer’s research, that these Illuminati Families are required to read things, such as “The Lesser Key of Solomon” which is a Magical reading. So Magic, being a Reality is hidden from Mainstream Society, yet we are all participating in it and the reason why it’s that way is because the Illuminati Families want us to participate in Dark Magic and not realize that there is a much, much more powerful form of Magic, which is the Magic that Bonnie and I practice that doesn’t require incantations or Magic Wands or anything outside of yourself. It comes from the ability to have an Abundance of Love and Care in your Heart and Good Intentions through your Mind and that is much more powerful than any of the Dark Magic that these Illuminati practice and that’s why they want to keep it secret. They know that if we all practice that and turn our TVs off and stop practicing the Dark Magic, we would turn this world around instantaneously.

Jeanice Barcelo: See that’s the thing that I think is so important for us all is to understand the ways in which we are participating in the Satanic Reality. I mean just to the extent that if we’re hanging symbols of Human Sacrifice around our necks or in our windows or over our beds because we’ve been raised to believe in a God that would have his son brutally murdered in the most Satanic way imaginable and hanging this symbol of a guy bleeding to death on a cross, we are participating in the Satanic Ritual, we’re participating in it every time we go to mass and consume, symbolically, the blood and the flesh of a Sacrificed Being. This is what Christians are doing.

John Mitchell: That’s right and historically we can look at that, I mean, absolutely, the mass is sort of a dumbed down Version of a Satanic Blood Ritual.

Jeanice Barcelo: It’s a Blood Mass.

John Mitchell: Yea, and we can look at it historically too and see that before Constantine, the Christians used the lamb and the fish as basically their signs and then, after Constantine, who people want to go research him they’ll understand how horrific of an individual that individual was, and Constantine basically brought Warfare and Christianity together and from that point forward they used the Tortured Devise of the Crucifix with the actual Christ Imagery on there being Killed on the Cross, which is, like you said, it’s very twisted.

Jeanice Barcelo: It’s Satanic and it’s part of Pedestalizing suffering and martyrdom and all of this stuff that they’ve programmed our minds with to believe that’s what makes us wholly - that’s what makes us sacred as if we suffer, you know, if we’re Tortured and we accept the fact that we’re being Tortured. 37:35 MM

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: May 13, 2015 03:30PM

Who would make a video with an unmade bed in the background. That's nasty eye popping smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 03:42PM by Lois.

Posted by: tezcal ()
Date: May 13, 2015 03:51PM

I don't understand why there is so much discussion on this person. I want the few minutes i wasted watching one of her videos returned to me somehow.

Date: May 13, 2015 04:17PM

Agree tezcal.

I shouldn't have lowered myself (from up in the peanut gallery) to comment, but I got rid of my original brilliant post which was replying to The Sproutarian's rant where he trashed our traditional, historical, legendary, mystical, mythical, magical, fanciful children's fantasy figures, and decided to write something pertaining to the OP instead of just posting a smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 04:21PM by Lois.

Date: May 13, 2015 04:37PM

Lois Wrote:

> I shouldn't have lowered myself (from up in the
> peanut gallery) to comment, but I got rid of my
> original brilliant post which was replying to The
> Sproutarian's rant where he trashed our
> traditional, historical, legendary, mystical,
> mythical, magical, fanciful children's fantasy
> figures,

Hmm, one day maybe I'll become as enlightened as TSM and will have angels disappear posts trashing me, too. Hell, I'd settle for an angel who would just
disappear fake emotion emoticons from posts.

Date: May 13, 2015 04:50PM

Oh, by the way, a young guy in a Scandinavian country commented he would get a vasectomy, as Freelee wanted him to, but he was too young to be legally allowed to do so until he was older. She advised him to come to Thailand and get it done now ...

Date: May 13, 2015 05:04PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Oh, by the way, a young guy in a Scandinavian
> country commented he would get a vasectomy, as
> Freelee wanted him to, but he was too young to be
> legally allowed to do so until he was older. She
> advised him to come to Thailand and get it done
> now ...

I know, I know, it's hard to believe she's that crazy so to save time those who don't believe she is that big of an idiot I went back into the heart of darkness to retrieve the quotes ...

(commenter) "I wanted to get a vasectomy, but in Sweden you have to be in your mid twenties before you're allowed to get it, so the government knows what's best for me, and therefore get to decide for me, something I as a 20 year old grown-up who pays taxes for some reason isn't capable of? It's preposterous!"

Freelee the Banana Girl 4 hours ago
+Robert Hall "You should come to Thailand for it"

And, what do you know, since my last visit her other half also chimed in ...

AskDurianrider 2 hours ago
+Robert Hall "go to Thailand mate. Choppy cocky chop chop no probs."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 05:10PM by SueZ.

Date: May 13, 2015 09:23PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Hmm, one day maybe I'll become as enlightened as
> TSM and will have angels disappear posts trashing
> me
, too.

I wasn't trashing TSM in my disappeared post (I said in my previous post that HE was trashing children's fantasy figures), just sticking up for the preservation of childhood and making fun of his viewpoint.

And I did get carried away on my own rant - LOL. That's why I got rid of it - because I felt that it went too far.

Maybe I'll re-post it later cool smiley

Date: May 13, 2015 10:05PM

Lois Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hmm, one day maybe I'll become as enlightened
> as
> > TSM and will have angels disappear posts
> trashing
> > me, too.
>
>
> I wasn't trashing TSM in my disappeared post (I
> said in my previous post that HE was trashing
> children's fantasy figures), just sticking up for
> the preservation of childhood and making fun of
> his viewpoint.
>
> And I did get carried away on my own rant - LOL.
> That's why I got rid of it - because I felt that
> it went too far.
>
> Maybe I'll re-post it later

Why not come on down outta there and start yourself a breakoff "going off the deep end" thread on the matter? Don't be shy. It would have the possibility of getting some interesting feedback - competing tin versions and whatnot. Here, in this thread, it would just get lost to future viewers.

There is abundant room in the raw food world for more "going off the deep end" threads. There probably should be a whole forum devoted to them.

Date: May 13, 2015 10:49PM

John Rose Wrote:
> TSM wrote:
>
> <<>>
>
> You have got to be kidding!

Don't know about the banking stuff, but the wizard of oz is high demonic. The public have no idea of the risks.

>
> [www.youtube.com]
> Television Mind Control, Black Magic, Sigil Magik
> - THEY ARE ALTERING YOUR MIND!
> 1:34:20 Minute Video

Don't even need to watch the video or read about it, l am well aware of it,l can sense it intimately, and it is why l don't watch t.v.

>
> ...
>
> [youtu.be]
> 33:36 MM
> Jeanice Barcelo: I just want to back up because
> this concept of Spelling also involves the concept
> of Casting Spells and do you want to say more
> about that?
>
> John Mitchell: Absolutely, we’ve been taught
> that all of this is normal, that this is what it
> is, it’s all OK, we’re just raised this way,
> we’re put into these Institutions, you know,
> it’s all right, you go through the Satanic
> Ritual of being born and then, we’re just going
> to keep Ritualizing you, but it’s all just
> normalized, it’s all part of Society and by the
> way, we’re going to also program into you that
> Magic is Disneyworld, Magic is just, you know, a
> fiction, it’s just out there somewhere and
> there’s nothing real about it, but yet, as
> Bonnie has pointed out in her research and
> actually it’s Fritz Springmeyer’s research,
> that these Illuminati Families are required to
> read things, such as “The Lesser Key of
> Solomon” which is a Magical reading.

Exactly John!!! People think it is all innocent, but it draws spirits and transforms the people who are ready. The danger is that even the innocent can sometimes have these dark spirits enter them because they become curious about powers etc. Even the ones who don't desire powers or become possessed, they think it is all innocent and accept these demonic activities in their minds so they become like most people in society and find these things acceptable. And when these people accept the evil as innocent the evil can blanket mankind and try to target everyone on Earth looking for an opportunity to control the people who seek powers, fame, money or some advantage over others.

Some people may see Superman and think it would be nice to fly. Already that person has shown themselves to the spirit world to be open to the powers it offers, this then can mark that person as a potential victim. If that person continues to seek powers and advantage, those spirits will give that person what they want for a price. They are then trapped because most won't even realise they have possession. It's all innocent to most of the New Agers, yoga people, meditators etc, but the celebrity, illuminati and Rothchild types know exactly what's going on.

The new age meditations are designed to draw in demonic spirits, and many of the websites reek of darkness when you open them up. These new age things are packaged as goodness where people seek to become Gods or are Gods etc. People have no idea at all.

People meditate and concentrate on the third eye and see angels etc and they think it is all real and good. They get more powers and visit other planets and do all types of things thinking they are becoming super beings. Wrong! Often these people are looking through the 3rd eye of a demonic being. How do l know?...this is not the place to talk about that. Many new age types are in this category, and the new age movement is a demonic cesspool....it is the biggest most potent movement to get people into the dark stuff, but it is all designed as high level angelic stuff, and people like Oprah Winfrey and Dr Oz are it's leaders among many others.

Just wanted to say some interesting things to get people thinking about why t.v, the new age movement and various entertainments exist and their manipulation by the illuminati to connect people to the devil. The problem is that people don't understand the way the spirit world works so they get caught up in stuff that appears innocent but is far from being innocent....that's how they trick you. Most people who are possessed wouldn't even know, nor would the people around them know....but these spirits get more and more out of you and it never stops because people don't realise the subtlety of it all from the outside because society's standards are already low so it is hard for most people to detect it.

The illuminati have worked it all out perfectly. Even the people who think they are awake are fast asleep, that is why the illuminati don't care if the slaves (public) talk because they know that the slaves have no idea of the extent of it all. Even the `so called' awakened slaves are caught in the net and will never escape it, that's why the illuminati let us think we are winning by exposing them, but they KNOW we still don't know the grand plan and how they have won.

Btw, we can actually beat them, but most are not ready for that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 10:54PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 13, 2015 11:24PM

SueZ Wrote:
> The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> -----
> > Various things about the recent videos don't
> add
> > up and bring up serious questions. I am not
> going
> > to make it my place to comment any further on
> that
> > because it is none of my business. I wish her
> well
> > and hope she can get back on track.
> >
> > Lots of people seem to be able to sense things
> are
> > not so good. Things have changed, the vibe
> isn't
> > so good now.

> Turn off the sound on her latest video and watch.
> Eyes are going dead...
>
> "All men should get a Vasectomy and parents need a
> license to breed"
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Just goes to show, IMO, that regardless of a person's claimed "passion" and forceful speechifying, with arms flailing and palms beckoning in salesmen's gestures, the life force energy refuses to cooperate when what's being said oppose it. Hence, in this exampled case, the deadness in the speaker's eyes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2015 11:26PM by SueZ.

Date: May 13, 2015 11:42PM

*not related to F.L, but just a general comment*

Many people don't have life in their eyes these days because of the lifestyle they live and the things they accumulate in their body. The eyes don't lie imo because they often tell a different story than the words and tone of voice coming out of a person.

The question is, what is behind various people's eyes? I am sure most people don't'realise what is behind their own eyes, and l am sure most wouldn't really want to know.

Look into the public's eyes and you see eyes of the walking dead. Those two eyes are of something else, and not of a human reaching their potential. But other eyes are beautiful and sparkling and full of spirit. Many eyes show nothing is there...the spirit has sold out and lost their way, so the two eyes reflect that imo.

Date: May 13, 2015 11:54PM

> *not related to F.L, but just a general comment*

Lying isn't good for the soul...

Date: May 13, 2015 11:58PM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> license to breed"
>
> [www.youtube.com]

When these ideas start coming up, danger is bound to occur. Why? Because the authorities have shown in the past that they can't be trusted, so when they start doing selective breeding it is never going to be in the public's interests. You know who they will selectively breed don't you?...the elites, not us. They would only want to breed the people who act in the elite's interests and breed out all the `so called' purposeless feeders like us.

F.L seems to be trying to be a good advice guru, but she discusses topics that are wayyy over her head on many levels. She has a very narrow understanding of many of the things she brings up, and to be a successful guru you need to be able to look at things more broadly from all angels otherwise someone will pull the rug fom under you and you will bite the dust.

Being a guru takes much responsibility, a good mind and good wisdom. Very few seem to do it well. You can't make yourself a guru, you are either a natural leader or you are not. If you try to invent yourself as a guru you will have low standards and have people with low standards follow you. But people who unintentionally become gurus seem to be the ones who are naturals with the most to offer.

Date: May 14, 2015 12:13AM

SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > *not related to F.L, but just a general
> comment*
>
> Lying isn't good for the soul...

*general comment below, and not related to F.L or anyone else*

Exactly. To keep the eyes clear and full of life one must live with complete integrity imo. Once you have agendas and start pursuing things aggressively, this makes one prone to dropping their standards by adding in the odd lie or two, exaggerating, playing the guru card when they aren't a guru. Basically it means they will do what it takes to achieve the goal of being successful (happens all the time in the world). You will notice that kids often have clear eyes full of life because they haven't become fully corrupted in the world by pursuing strong ambition and doing whatever it takes and bullying people along the way if needed. And no, it is not to do with a clean body because various raw fooders have lifeless eyes too. It's more than just food, it's the entire outlook on things...the outlook is more powerful than food, and if the outlook is poor the person will likely go into poor health regardless of how good the diet is imo. The whole lifestyle needs to be done, not just the diet...attitude and integrity is the most important of all by far, but most still don't realise that in the raw movement, but people like Lou Corona and Gabriel Coisens truly do, and in theory Brian Clement does (still doesn't understand it though).

Date: May 14, 2015 12:20AM

> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > The Sproutarian Man Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > *not related to F.L, but just a general
> > comment*
> >
> > Lying isn't good for the soul...
>
> *general comment below, and not related to F.L or
> anyone else*

**Lying isn't good for the soul.**

Date: May 14, 2015 12:30AM

Suez I am watching the second video you posted where she talks about vasectomies. Like dogs and cats get.

Lollipops and unicorns again, anyone who focuses on positive.

She never used to swear. She is super speedy in this one.

Suez reminds me of Christy from Intervention. Watch this Suez especially when she goes on a rant 1:21

[www.youtube.com]

I am so sorry this happened to Freelea.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 12:31AM by coconutcream.

Date: May 14, 2015 01:10AM

coconutcream Wrote:

>
> [www.youtube.com]]
>
> I am so sorry this happened to Freelea.

Whoa! That's truly a look into a possessed person and hell. Is that the sort of stuff that is on tv these days? I wonder how many people like Christy there are out there. Seriously sinister.

Date: May 14, 2015 01:26AM

coconutcream Wrote:

>
> She never used to swear. She is super speedy in
> this one.

Yep, makes you wonder what is going on. I read your deleted comment last night and l think you may be right.

I am not going to pick on F.L or anyone specifically, we are all human and we have challanges which do pop up from time to time. I am not going to look down on her and judge her as bad because we all have challenges at times. People are noticing things, and l hope she picks up for the better. Don't know what's going on, but l hope she sorts it out.

I say things with compassion and also to bring awareness to things.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2015 01:29AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: May 14, 2015 02:26AM

SueZ Wrote:

> Lying isn't good for the soul...

Then you need to trade yours in right away and get a new one.

Date: May 14, 2015 02:28AM

SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > Various things about the recent videos don't
> add
> > up and bring up serious questions. I am not
> going
> > to make it my place to comment any further on
> that
> > because it is none of my business. I wish her
> well
> > and hope she can get back on track.
> >
> > Lots of people seem to be able to sense things
> are
> > not so good. Things have changed, the vibe
> isn't
> > so good now.
>
> Turn off the sound on her latest video and watch.
> Eyes are going dead...
>
> license to breed"
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Now turn off the sound of this newest insufferably condescending durianrider youtube video and notice how his left eye appears to be sinking back into his head in that ageing high fruit raw vegan typical way. To spare you watching the whole dreadful thing just stop at around 2:20 to see what I'm talking about. Interesting how freelee's right eye is sinking as durian's left eye is sinking!

"Fullyraw Or Fullyfake "

[www.youtube.com]

Date: May 14, 2015 04:03PM

Anon 102 Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Lying isn't good for the soul...
>
>
> Then you need to trade yours in right away and get
> a new one.

What are you suggesting I lied about?

Pages: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables