Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just support and love
Posted by: Matt1986 ()
Date: May 18, 2015 03:22PM

Hey everyone! I am starting on a 100 percent raw food diet today. I have been eating a whole food plant base diet going on 2 years now and a raw till 4 diet the last couple of months. I have tried to go raw the last couple of months but have craved something cooked later in the day and just haven't broken through the cooked food habit. I have had health challenges the last couple of years, and I have even made improvements in my health through the raw till 4 lifestyle. But I feel to fully heal my body I need to go fully raw. This will be a challenge but through my own strength and the support of others I feel like I can do It! Here we go! Day 1!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just support and love
Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: May 19, 2015 12:23AM

That's awesome, update us on how it's going and if you have any questions. smiling smiley So excited for you!

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: May 19, 2015 12:57AM

OMG it sounds great, what are you making for dinner.

Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: May 20, 2015 09:51PM

Best of luck on your journey! Took me the better part of a year to fully transition to raw. It's hard, but as time goes on and you incorporate more and more raw foods, cooked foods just don't taste as good anymore. Even things your craving, if you give in, don't taste as good as you remember them tasting and don't make you feel vibrant and full of life like raw foods either.

Another thing, if you're really craving something (say, pizza) just do a google search for "raw vegan pizza" (or whatever it is) and trust me, someone has a recipe for a raw substitute. It's great, and not nearly as 'limiting' as it sounds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables