Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

SO, Suez has no evidence that JR said "sun does not cause UV skin damage"
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: May 26, 2015 03:53PM

that is the only conclusion that i can draw .

although I certainly have great interest in Suez showing evidence other than "read arugula's old posts"

because maybe he did say that, but clearly suez is unable to show it, so she goes off on another childish rant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SO, Suez has no evidence that JR said "sun does not cause UV skin damage"
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 26, 2015 04:44PM

The simple reason why suez has NO EVIDENCE is because I have NEVER said anything that even resembles what she claims I said!!!

This is what I said...

"By the way, I used to play competitive tennis for ~10 years and I started at 28 and I got HUGE amounts of Sunshine without protection - no shirt and no poisons on my skin, except for two spots on my face - the tip of my nose and the sides of my face. I have continued to get HUGE amounts of Sunshine as I love to go for long bike rides and walks with my dog to offset the majority of my day in front of this computer, except now I don't put anything on my face."

What's interesting is that the only damage I have is where I put sunscreen on the sides of my face!!!

Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)
37:37 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

These then are the basic Characteristics that Psychopaths exhibit.

1) Lack of Empathy
2) Lack of Remorse
3) Superficiality
4) Grandiosity
5) Irresponsibility
6) Impulsive Behavior
7) Compulsive Lying
8) Manipulative
9) Anti-Social Behavior

Everyone knows that suez has a Lack of Empathy!!!

Everyone knows that suez has a Lack of Remorse!!!

Everyone knows that suez is Superficial!!!

Everyone knows that suez has Anti-Social Behavior!!!

And now, everyone knows that suez is a Compulsive Liar!!!

So tell us suez, why are you a Compulsive Liar?

Were you born this way or are you a Secondary Psychopath?

Date: May 26, 2015 05:09PM

thank you john,

this is called a conversation, something suez is not familiar with.

it's where we exchange information.

now if i may ask you for clarification:

1.do you think the sun can cause skin damage (for example blemishes, dark spots/liver spots, coarsening/elasticity changes)?

2.do you think any "damage" that your skin has was caused by solely by the sun or solely by sunscreen or maybe both?

Date: May 26, 2015 05:24PM

<<<1.do you think the sun can cause skin damage (for example blemishes, dark spots/liver spots, coarsening/elasticity changes)?>>>

You bet!!! Interestingly, the only thing that does NOT Kill us when done excessively is Marijuana!

[www.youtube.com]
[mercola.fileburst.com]
Beyond that and the kind of distress that cannabis accompanies with excessive psychoactivity if somebody gets too much, cannabis is very safe. There are no known deaths linked with it. That cannot be said about virtually anything else on the planet, including water. You can overdose on water and die. You can’t get enough cannabis in your body to kill you.
[www.youtube.com]
[mercola.fileburst.com]

<<<2.do you think any "damage" that your skin has was caused by solely by the sun or solely by sunscreen or maybe both?>>>

It's a combination. Remember, skin cancer stems from toxic cells and the sunscreen I was using way back then was TOXIC!!!

Date: May 26, 2015 05:41PM

excellent JR

perhaps this will cause suez to reconsider what she thought you believed and how you were endangering others due to your belief system.

or maybe not.

either way, have a stellar day.

Date: May 26, 2015 08:42PM

fresh wrote:

<<<excellent JR

perhaps this will cause suez to reconsider what she thought you believed and how you were endangering others due to your belief system.

or maybe not.

either way, have a stellar day.>>>

Thanks for everything GO!

Unfortunately, suez KNEW I NEVER said anything like that and she has shown over and over that she has a serious Lack of Remorse for her actions. I used feel sorry for people like her, but now I understand that showing people like her any empathy only infuriates them even more, which is why I have chosen to NAME the DRAMA!!!!

Thanks again for everything!!!

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: May 27, 2015 03:52AM

John,

People who have been on this board for a while will notice that most of the characteristics you ascribe to psychopaths can be attributed to you: lack of empathy, superficiality, grandiosity, as well as manipulation and anti-social behaviour.

The only reason you are able to get away with your boorish behaviour is that you hide behind the cloak of being '' 100% raw vegan '', otherwise no one would put up with your boorishness. For newer people here, in the past, Prana banned John for 30 days at one point because of a lot of his errant rantings, but he then let him back on, but looks like John hasn't learnt any decency or humility from Pranas ban ( not that I think he should be banned again ). In a recent post, Prana asked for a higher standard of decency from the posters here, and whilst most of the people here are respectful, there are a few who aren't.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you, shouldn't mean you should be able to attack them personally, as opposed to disagreeing with their point of view.

Whilst it is somewhat '' entertaining '' seeing people attacking each other, for new people coming here it's a sad reflection of the raw community.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 27, 2015 04:51AM

Again Suez is not responding...

Date: May 27, 2015 05:35AM

Of course Seuz won't respond if she is not treated well and asked nicely. Two wrongs never make a right. There was another thread started where a poster was almost demanding an answer from Suez in a harsh tone. Of course she won't respond is she is treated in a shabby manner.

People may say that Suez treats others in a shabby manner, but that is no excuse, it doesn't mean we should be doing it in return.

Suez and John Rose may beat me over the head sometimes, but it doesn't mean l am going to return that back. I am going to be nice to both of them regardless of how they treat me.

It is very important to be kind to each other regrdless of how others treat us, that is the beginning of good things because it can pave the way for a higher level society. If someone calls you an old stinker and calls you many bad words, l say to love that person regardless.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 27, 2015 02:26PM

TSM wrote:

<<<Suez and John Rose may beat me over the head sometimes, but it doesn't mean l am going to return that back. I am going to be nice to both of them regardless of how they treat me.>>>

Brian, you constantly Shoot Inside the Tent and YOU LACK VISION and when I call you on it, you say that I am beating you over the head and do not return that back.

How many times have you claimed that you’ve got the 909 and the rest of us only have the 101?

Every time you use this 101 and 909 crap, you are extremely condensending as you are NOT as bright as you think!

How many times have you said that you are going to “sink me or someone else”?

<<<I could have a field day with Fuhrman....he'd be easy to sink l reckon.>>>

Dr. Fuhrman would chew you up and spit you out in a debate as he sees 5,000 patients every year and has done so for well over 20 years and you have the audacity to think you know more than him. The reason why you think you know more than Fuhrman is because you do NOT know what Fuhrman knows!!! Furhman is obviously not perfect, but in a debate between you two, Fuhrman would win easily!

<<<It is very important to be kind to each other regrdless of how others treat us, that is the beginning of good things because it can pave the way for a higher level society. If someone calls you an old stinker and calls you many bad words, l say to love that person regardless.>>>

Yes, this is true for 96% of the population, but if you want to show kindness to a Psychopath like suez, empathy will only infuriate them!

Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)
37:37 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

3) What Not To Do

What is vital to understand is that Empathy cannot defeat the Psychopath. You cannot change them. You cannot reform them. You cannot find the Goodness inside of them. You cannot show them the way to God. And you cannot teach them about Love. All of these approaches are doomed to failure since Psychopaths can never understand nor can they care about these concepts. While they may lead you to believe that you are getting through to them, in reality, your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more. One must develop a cold exterior to them and view them from a distance. Do Not Pity them, Feel Sorry for them or sympathize with them.

So if you want to be kind to suez, you must develop a cold exterior to her and view her from a distance!!!

Date: May 27, 2015 02:32PM

BJ,

There is something seriously WRONG with YOU!!!

You have been attacking me and everyone else who Eats 100% Raw and PROJECTING what YOU think WE think for as long as I have known you and in EVERY instance, YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG!!!

I do NOT know anyone who Eats 100% Raw and thinks like YOU think WE think!!!

Why do YOU think you know what WE think?

Why do feel this need to ATTACK those who can do what YOU can NOT do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2015 02:33PM by John Rose.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: May 27, 2015 03:39PM

The latest thing among psychopaths is to accuse everyone who doesn't submit to them of being psychopaths. They think that it takes the spotlight off of their psychopathy. Falsely accusing others of being psychopaths is a very psychopathic thing to do.

Date: May 27, 2015 04:05PM

Hey Eric,

I've noticed that almost everyone who does something wrong always tries to change the focus from them to something else, but Psychopaths have perfected this because they know something is wrong with them and they learn early on that the best way to not get caught is to DISTRACT everyone long before they get caught. That's why Psychopaths elevate to positions of power in Business, Religion and especially Government. That's why Psychopaths use Divide & Conquer. That's why All Wars Are Bankers' Wars!

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: May 27, 2015 08:19PM

"Every time you use this 101 and 909 crap, you are extremely condescending as you are NOT as bright as you think!"

John, with all due respect, you are probably the most condescending person on this board. Just two days ago you uttered "Please show me one picture of anyone who looks as good as I do for my age!!!". Whether you acknowledge it or not, you're an extremely arrogant person with a HUGE ego. And to answer your request - Lou Corona, Gabriel Cousens, and Peter Ragnar just off the top of my head based on the very short list of older raw foodists I know of.

"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubt while stupid people are full of confidence" - Charles Bukowski

"Brian, you constantly Shoot Inside the Tent"

Easy now, let's not pretend that you aren't guilty of this yourself. You called me a prick not too long ago and constantly call SueZ a psychopath and internet shill.

"Yes, this is true for 96% of the population, but if you want to show kindness to a Psychopath like suez, empathy will only infuriate them!"

You make a lot of bold statements such as the one above but rarely provide any credible evidence and when questioned act like the other person just isn't as smart as you. Or maybe not everyone is as gullible as you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2015 08:20PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: May 27, 2015 09:37PM

It is very important to be kind to each other regrdless of how others treat us, that is the beginning of good things because it can pave the way for a higher level society.

As I was very briefly skimming this thread so as to try and avoid reading all the drama and pointless controversy, this sentence stopped me in my tracks because it is so true. People think in terms of social constructs and organizations so they think that changing the government or the social structure is the answer to our problems, but it is not! The problem lies in the hearts of men and in our twisted and depraved morals, and ONLY when mankind becomes pure in heart and mind can we enjoy peace and harmony. If everyone had high moral standards and virtue, all of society's seemingly unsolvable problems would vanish almost overnight.

Note - my comment above about posters creating drama and controversy is not an insult or judgement against any members on this board, it is merely a behavior I myself choose not to become involved in. Just like with eating meat, it is not something I would do but I know many people are not at the level where they can give it up, so I don't hold it against anyone. On the same token, I choose not to read such things to protect my peace and quality of mind.

Date: May 27, 2015 09:45PM

We must be very very diligent in safeguarding our peace of mind, because it is almost impossible to attain in this world without having very strict discipline. Even the most innocent things can impact your ability to be tranquil...the situstion is much worse than I ever knew, I always thought I was very calm and peaceful but once I started doing advanced meditation I realized that I still have quite a ways to go if I want to be able to reach deep tranquility. So no TV, no radio, no music, no news, no arguing or fighting with others, no competing for personal gain, and you have to be extremely selective in what you give your attention too...even just reading the exchange of posts in this thread could impact ones ability to become completely tranquil because of all the negativity the posts embody and attract.

Date: May 27, 2015 11:17PM

Living Food Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> People think in
> terms of social constructs and organizations so
> they think that changing the government or the
> social structure is the answer to our problems,
> but it is not! The problem lies in the hearts of
> men and in our twisted and depraved morals, and
> ONLY when mankind becomes pure in heart and mind
> can we enjoy peace and harmony. If everyone had
> high moral standards and virtue, all of society's
> seemingly unsolvable problems would vanish almost
> overnight.

You completely get it. Are you sure you are not an enlightened being? Better check you haven't got those wings that the angels have on their bodies. winking smiley

Our governments and social structures all come from the cesspool of low integrity and values that is our society, so hoping for higher standards will always be deluded thinking as long as most people don't set the highest standards. As long as the average person bully's others, worships money, lies and participates in low standard behaviour we will always have corrupt politicians and society because it is a reflection on what we are. People may say the corrupt politicians are far worse than average people, and that is likely true, but the seeds that give rise to the bad behaviour is already in the society, ie, lies, putting self interest before others (money/power) etc. We basically draw what we are, that's why corrupt minded politicians will always represent us until we change our heats and make them pure.

>
>
>
> Note - my comment above about posters creating
> drama and controversy is not an insult or
> judgement against any members on this board, it is
> merely a behavior I myself choose not to become
> involved in. Just like with eating meat, it is not
> something I would do but I know many people are
> not at the level where they can give it up, so I
> don't hold it against anyone. On the same token, I
> choose not to read such things to protect my peace
> and quality of mind

Exactly, the brutalising come from people who know not what they do. Reading such things can bring attachments to unbalanced nonsense thinking that is not our natural state, so we must rise above it all and take it very lightly and realise it comes from fallen minds. We can do so much better than to engage in rabble rousing and jumping up and down in the sand pit like average folks like to do.

If you respond to brutish behaviour you give life to it, and then that causes an attachment which takes away the serenity of peace of mind because you have entered the devil's den.

This forum is a dangerous place for people wishing to rise up to higher levels because the negativity comes from low places and can bring on negative attachments, so we must be very careful. It's important to be around higher level things that have a more positive vibration to them. When you hang around in low vibration environments it can become infectious.

I don't think this is the place for me anymore, l need to break the attachment and move on. My meditation gave me grave warning this morning on this very issue. Real life has more than enough negativity to expose oneself to from everyday society, and that is enough of a test to help one rise above bad behaviour, so there is no need to expose oneself to further negativity online because it is counter-productive to do so imo.

Date: May 27, 2015 11:26PM

Living Food Wrote:
I always thought I
> was very calm and peaceful but once I started
> doing advanced meditation I realized that I still
> have quite a ways to go if I want to be able to
> reach deep tranquility. So no TV, no radio, no
> music, no news, no arguing or fighting with
> others, no competing for personal gain, and you
> have to be extremely selective in what you give
> your attention too...even just reading the
> exchange of posts in this thread could impact ones
> ability to become completely tranquil because of
> all the negativity the posts embody and attract.

You NAILED IT!!!! All these things negatively effect tranquility of mind.

I made the mistake of listening to one catchy song, and it seemed innocent until l meditated. Then it effected my tranquility in meditation and stayed in my head for over an hour. Something told me the singer was illuminati and a witch of darkness, so then l did some brief investigation online and find the singer is linked to the illuminati/occult, and it makes me think my intuition was possibly correct in that she was a witch because of what John Todd said about singers needing to be witches of the occult in order to get a record deal. While l don't think that applies to every singer with a record deal, l do feel it applies to many of them, and certainly this singer.

As for engaging in arguments....one must avoid them and rise above it if they wish to keep a tranquil mind. Bashing of others is best skipped over because it is poison.

The things which effect mind tranquility are always petty things such as arguments, meaningless music, news stories that the media choose to make important, and other such low level nonsense that doesn't mean anything when one looks at the bigger picture. We get so emotional over things that don't really matter. So what we need to do is flush the petty low level garbage and focus on what is really important, and not waste time having emotions on low level energy/events that aren't important. I don't need the things that low level society buy into (most music, news, arguments, money, power, materialism etc) inside my head so l choose to give my attachments to these low level things up so my mind is free.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2015 11:34PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 28, 2015 12:22AM

You completely get it. Are you sure you are not an enlightened being?

I have just been reading some very very good texts recently...the best of the best smiling smiley Been reading them at every spare moment and am enlightening to many profound things on a regular basis smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

Date: May 28, 2015 12:40AM

Living Food Wrote:

> I have just been reading some very very good texts
> recently...the best of the best smiling smiley

Excellent! Woot. I have been doing similar things actually. winking smiley

>Been reading them at every spare moment and am enlightening to
> many profound things on a regular basis smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

You don't know how pleased l am to hear that. I get a feeling you may grow wings one day and have a hoop (halo) above your head. smiling smiley Maybe we can both have hoops above our heads one day.

No need to give me money...just give me a hoop and wings and i'll be fine.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 28, 2015 02:26AM

jt wrote:

<<<Just two days ago you uttered "Please show me one picture of anyone who looks as good as I do for my age!!!". Whether you acknowledge it or not, you're an extremely arrogant person with a HUGE ego. And to answer your request - Lou Corona, Gabriel Cousens, and Peter Ragnar just off the top of my head based on the very short list of older raw foodists I know of.>>>

You took my comment out of context and I wasn't talking to you or anyone else but suez!!!

seuz wrote:

<<<NOBODY I know of who is in their early 60's has sun damaged as bad as can be seen in some of your videos. There are a few people in the nursing home I visit who do but they are in their 90's.>>>

I wrote:

"And then, you are so delusional that you actually think that I look like worse than those who you TORTURE in those Nursing Homes. Please show me one picture of anyone who looks as good as I do for my age!!!"

As you can see, I asked suez [NOT YOU jt or anyone else] for one picture of someone from the Nursing Home she visits that looks as good as me and I can guarantee you that no one in a Nursing Home is going to look as good as me, otherwise, they would NOT be in a Nursing Home!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2015 02:38AM by John Rose.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: May 28, 2015 02:46AM

There is so much arguing and bitter disagreement in this forum lately.
Maybe in heaven people are fighting too.
Nowhere to hide

Date: May 28, 2015 02:51AM

Here's a Video of Bill Gates who is one year younger than me...

[youtu.be]

Bill Gates is what most people my age look like!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables