Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Reincarnation...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: May 30, 2015 06:51AM

In this Video, I explain how the False Belief in Reincarnation is taking away our Responsibility so that we can be the best that we can be.

Reincarnation
[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reincarnation...
Date: May 30, 2015 07:07AM

*sigh* ...no guesses who gave the video a thumbs down.

So what about people who remember their previous lives and have also travelled back into their previous lives in parallel dimensions? ...they have good imaginations `eh?

Obviously you have made up your mind John. No problems, I won't try and change that. Lots of people don't believe in reincarnation because they can't remember their previous lives.

The new agers like to think we aren't sinners also. Most beings on Earth are sinners, that's why we are in these lower level dimensions where we live in delusion, and that is why this is the prison planet where we only have 5 senses. We need to get in touch with all our powers to go back to the truth because our current limited perceptions are far from the truth. Enlightenment is needed,and one can only achieve this when our spiritual selves are realised.

John, please don't let the system fool you, that is what the dark forces want. Believing in reincarnation doesn't mean we don't have to take full responsibility, to think otherwise is not to see the bigger picture imo.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 07:19AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: May 30, 2015 07:13AM

Wake Up! This False Belief takes away your Responsibility!!!

Date: May 30, 2015 07:17AM

John Rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wake Up! This False Belief takes away your
> Responsibility!!!

Oh John, it does no such thing. I think you making assumptions here. Anyway,l have said my bit.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: May 30, 2015 07:33AM

Hey Brian,

Is this you?

It sure is nice to put a face to those we converse with.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: May 30, 2015 09:18PM

What's my "Responsibility?"

Date: May 30, 2015 10:07PM

HH Wrote:
> What's my "Responsibility?"

to go back to the truth. smiling smiley

Posted by: guy500 ()
Date: June 06, 2015 02:17PM

Whether or not it is a false belief, if you have the right attitude to it, it need not affect your sense of responsibility in terms of how you live your life. In some belief systems, it enhances it (for example in the sense that "what I do now will affect my future lives"winking smiley, and need not involve any moral judgements. It only takes away your sense of responsibility if you draw lazy conclusions like, "so it's nothing to do with me so I will just sit back and not worry about anything anymore."

(just commenting. I will not be following up on any responses).

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: June 07, 2015 01:11AM

John, your explanation of why believing in Reincarnation '' takes away our responsibility so that we can be the best we can be '' is exactly why your solution to the worlds problems does exactly the same and won't work. It's a fantasy to believe that everyone is going to eat 100% raw, and it's not going to happen. You may as well sit next to TSM and repeat over and over ''everyone should eat 100% raw '', but it isn't going to happen.

You need to face reality and come up with real practical solutions that will improve the worlds problems incrementally. Eating cooked food isn't the problem. Africa was a pristine paradise for eons even though the natives ate some cooked food and killed the occasional animal. Wildlife was in abundance, the water was clean everywhere, the forests were untouched. The natives only took what they needed. The same can be said about South America, Australia, Polynesia, etc. It's only when the White man came with his guns, and later with industrialisation, the engine, coal and oil that the world changed - not because of cooked food. These are the problems you need to address - not fantasising about everyone eating 100% raw.

In any case, it's more than '' just being the best person we can be '', it's also about being a decent human being and looking after the planet and its wildlife, forests, waters, etc. You can eat 100% raw 100% of the time and still be rotten to the core and have no concern for others.

John, I'm quite happy to hear what you have to say, but please, no more boring quotes, and no long winded diatribes from '' YOUR FILES ''.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2015 01:13AM by BJ.

Date: June 07, 2015 02:45AM

Ahhhh, the old "noble savage" line. Do you honestly believe that non-white people had no problems with behaviors like greed and violence before white people showed up?

BJ Wrote:
> John, your explanation of why believing in
> Reincarnation '' takes away our responsibility so
> that we can be the best we can be '' is exactly
> why your solution to the worlds problems does
> exactly the same and won't work. It's a fantasy to
> believe that everyone is going to eat 100% raw,
> and it's not going to happen. You may as well sit
> next to TSM and repeat over and over ''everyone
> should eat 100% raw '', but it isn't going to
> happen.
>
> You need to face reality and come up with real
> practical solutions that will improve the worlds
> problems incrementally. Eating cooked food isn't
> the problem. Africa was a pristine paradise for
> eons even though the natives ate some cooked food
> and killed the occasional animal. Wildlife was in
> abundance, the water was clean everywhere, the
> forests were untouched. The natives only took what
> they needed. The same can be said about South
> America, Australia, Polynesia, etc. It's only when
> the White man came with his guns, and later with
> industrialisation, the engine, coal and oil that
> the world changed - not because of cooked food.
> These are the problems you need to address - not
> fantasising about everyone eating 100% raw.
>
> In any case, it's more than '' just being the best
> person we can be '', it's also about being a
> decent human being and looking after the planet
> and its wildlife, forests, waters, etc. You can
> eat 100% raw 100% of the time and still be rotten
> to the core and have no concern for others.
>
> John, I'm quite happy to hear what you have to
> say, but please, no more boring quotes, and no
> long winded diatribes from '' YOUR FILES ''.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: June 07, 2015 05:27AM

HH, you didn't address the points I was making. For some reason you have gone off on a tangent about '' noble savages ''. I never said the savages were noble, or weren't greedy, violent, belligerent or warlike. My point was that these '' ignoble savages '' had the means to cook food for endless thousands of years but that didn't destroy the planet . The only reason were are destroying the planet is because of my previous comments like ' guns, industrialisation, etc. ' which have all occurred in the last few hundred years.

Maybe you aren't interested in the welfare of animals in the wild, sea life in the oceans, the forests, the Polar areas, but I am. Some vegans are keyboard warriors and have a very narrow outlook on life.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2015 05:28AM by BJ.

Date: June 07, 2015 12:16PM

BJ wrote:

<<<It's a fantasy to believe that everyone is going to eat 100% raw, and it's not going to happen.>>>

That’s a Straw Man as I have NEVER said anything about having to Eat 100%. I have said that we should only have One Law and that is that everyone should have a Minimal Biophoton Level and I do NOT know if we have to be 100% Raw for that to happen.

<<<You need to face reality and come up with real practical solutions that will improve the worlds problems incrementally. Eating cooked food isn't the problem.>>>

YOU ARE WRONG and YOU are in Denial about the COOKED FOOD YOU EAT!!!

“Whatever deceives men seems to produce a magical enchantment.” -Plato

“Most people who constantly say, ‘Let’s be realistic,’ are really just living in fear, deadly afraid of being disappointed again. ...Great leaders are rarely “realistic”. They are intelligent, and they are accurate, but they are not realistic by other people’s standards.” - Anthony Robbins, “ATGW” p. 81

<<<It's only when the White man came with his guns, and later with industrialisation, the engine, coal and oil that the world changed - not because of cooked food. These are the problems you need to address - not fantasising about everyone eating 100% raw.>>>

First of all, that’s the same Straw Man that you have used a 1000 times.

What in the HELL is Wrong with YOU!!!

Secondly, I have addressed these ISSUES, but I have NOT gone into any details in my Videos as of yet.

As I have pointed out numerous times, there are 5 Main Mistakes we’re making relative to 5 things we mastered and the 4th thing we mastered was Machines from the Industrial Revolution. But it wasn’t the Industrial Revolution or Machines that was so bad it was the other Mistakes we had under our belt before we made the 4th Mistake, especially Mistake #1 - COOKED FOOD!

Once again, YOU are in a major state of DENIAL when it comes to YOU Eating COOKED FOOD and as a result, you are constantly attacking all of us who EAT 100% RAW FOOD.

ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS TELL PEOPLE MORE ABOUT YOU THAN IT DOES ABOUT THOSE YOU TALK ABOUT!!!

<<<no more boring quotes, and no long winded diatribes from '' YOUR FILES ''.>>>

Go suck an egg! The last thing I need from you is any advice or direction in any way. However, please keep making as many remarks as you want as I am always able to use them somehow!

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: June 07, 2015 12:21PM

Yeah, the 'white man' comment bugged me, also.

'White men' are blamed for ruining the world, but it's not only white men. I was surprised to hear that Mexico and other Latin American countries are totally inundated with trash - meaning littering. They're not 'white men' - 'White men' recycle.

And guns are great! That's how we defend ourselves and our families from those who would steal our stuff and do bodily harm to us. There have always been the means to defend ourselves - from the caveman's clubs, to spears, to bow and arrows, to guns. And those who would trust the government to defend us to the point of wanting the government to confiscate our means of self-defense, wow eye rolling smiley

And I am also one who has and does fantasize about what the world would have been like if man had never cooked his food and what it would be like in the future if everyone ate only raw food from now on. Because I believe that cooked food (particularly grains) changed/changes our brains, made/makes us chemically imbalanced, and made/makes us paranoid, fearful, delusional, aggressive, emotionally unstable, etc. - along with alcohol, chemicals and drugs.

Date: June 07, 2015 04:04PM

Give it a rest. Now that you've been called out on it, you're totally backtracking on what you clearly said.

Native peoples were vicious warriors long before whites showed up. This is proven by the vast presence of war wounds found on native bones in archeological digs. War is not peaceful. It is not a feature of a "pristine paradise."

How you came to conclude that I'm not interested in animal welfare because I questioned your assertion about whites is beyond me. Seems like a lame attempt to divert the conversation from your unproven take on history.

BJ Wrote:
> HH, you didn't address the points I was making.
> For some reason you have gone off on a tangent
> about '' noble savages ''. I never said the
> savages were noble, or weren't greedy, violent,
> belligerent or warlike. My point was that these
> '' ignoble savages '' had the means to cook food
> for endless thousands of years but that didn't
> destroy the planet . The only reason were are
> destroying the planet is because of my previous
> comments like ' guns, industrialisation, etc. '
> which have all occurred in the last few hundred
> years.
>
> Maybe you aren't interested in the welfare of
> animals in the wild, sea life in the oceans, the
> forests, the Polar areas, but I am. Some vegans
> are keyboard warriors and have a very narrow
> outlook on life.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 10, 2015 10:58PM

Lois I liked your post

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: June 10, 2015 11:28PM

Thanks, Hon! I was just actually thinking of stopping posting on the board. The peanut gallery has lost its luster - LOL

Date: October 20, 2015 08:22PM

I decided to rename this Video to - The Dark Side of Reincarnation, which is what I should have named it initially.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 20, 2015 09:18PM

[www.theguardian.com] - Evidence that genes can directly influence behavior

Reincarnation doesn't take away one's responsibilities, in fact you could even argue that it enhances them. Even from a completely non-spiritual perspective, it still makes sense because everything is energy and energy cannot be destroyed. I don't know your beliefs but it appears that you believe that this experience (life) is the only one we get and that our existence ceases afterwards. If so, that's fine, but I completely disagree and firmly believe in karma.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2015 09:19PM by jtprindl.

Date: October 20, 2015 09:41PM

I too believe in Karma, but NOT from a prior Life where we have NO CONTROL and, therefore, have NO RESPONSIBILITY!!! This is NO different than saying we are Born of Sin, which is also taking away our RESPONSIBILITY and represents the Dark Side of Religion.

<<<I don't know your beliefs but it appears that you believe that this experience (life) is the only one we get and that our existence ceases afterwards.>>>

I have given this a little thought and here is my Best of the File Preview from my file on The After Life:

…Best of the File Preview…
• Both the After Life and Reincarnation are reflected in Piece 34.5.
• So Heaven is the Here After and Reincarnation is our Prior Life and the Here After.
• Both Heaven and Reincarnation are Distractions to keep us from focusing on the here and now. Don’t worry about this Life, the here and now, as you either have an Eternity of Lives or an Eternity in the After Life.
• "The biblical concepts of sin and salvation are an integral part of Christian doctrine. Christianity first creates a problem (sin) and then offers a "solution" (salvation). This is not unlike the protection racket; you either buy "protection"--or else!" -”Rev.” Donald Morgan
• "It's an incredible con job when you think about it, to believe something now in exchange for something after death. Even corporations with their reward systems don't try to make it posthumous." -Gloria Steinem
• “Don’t be Tricked by the After Life Con.” -John Rose
• “If we can be conned about how it all started with creationism, we can be conned about how it all ends with the afterlife.” -John Rose
• “No, the Solution is a +A and a +B. The Solution is Not another –A or False Belief about an After Life to help us cope or deal or endure with being on the Wrong Path, which comes from being Dis-Connected. So our Salvation comes from being Re-Connected or comes by getting Re-Connected.” -John Rose
• “Now if you have only one life and you don’t get to pretend that you’re going to continue to live forever, that life becomes more valuable. Humans value that which is rare.” -AronRa
• Paradise is a place where all of our Suffering is Outside of our Control. We’ve been Tricked into Believing that most of our Suffering is Outside of our Control and it’s part of our Spiritual Growth.
• It’s a Con - it’s a Trick - we’re being Duped - we’re being Fooled - we’re Not supposed to be Suffering - Suffering is part of our Feedback System - it’s Not part of our Spiritual Growth - Suffering is to tell us we’re making Mistakes and if we Stop making the Mistakes, this place will be like Paradise because most of our Suffering is 100% Within our Control.
• It’s an easy Con to convince someone who is Suffering that it’s part of our Spiritual Growth because they want to turn that Hell into Paradise the best way they can and to them that’s it - you’re being Enlightened!
• Oh, I’m Suffering. Oh, I’m being Enlightened, yea!
• No, you’re being Tricked and Fooled.
• Yes, Suffering serves a purpose - it’s part of our Feedback System - it’s purpose is Not for Spiritual Growth.
• Yes, Suffering serves a purpose, but it’s Not for Spiritual Growth - it’s part of our Feedback System.
• And then, to Blame yourself on your Karma, oh, it was your Past Lives - you’re Bad - now you’re Suffering now.
• What a bunch of crap. Again, it’s Outside of our Control - it’s Karma.
• No, Karma is supposed to be Within your Control - Cause & Effect. Oh, it was Cause & Effect because it was a Prior Life.
• Oh, Bull @#$%& - that’s where they get you.
• So it’s either a Prior Life or it’s the Here After.
• So there’s the difference between Reincarnation and Heaven - Heaven is the Here After - Reincarnation is the Prior Life.
• Whatever you do - don’t focus on the Here and Now.
• If you’re Suffering now, it’s because of your Karma, but not to worry because you can Live in Heaven for Eternity in the After Life just as long as you don’t focus on the Here and Now and allow your Suffering.
• Your Suffering is Outside of your Control - only focus on the Here After.
• It’s Outside of your Control based on your Prior Lives and you shouldn’t focus on the Suffering - focus on the Here After - it’s what you have for Eternity.
• Forget your Physical Body - you are a Spirit.
• There’s another one to get you.
• Yea, you’re Not your Physical Body - you are a Spirit - Forget your Suffering.
• So Heaven is the Here After and Reincarnation is our Prior Life and the Here After.
• Will you keep repeating the same Mistakes?
• We’re going to make you come back here and Suffer some more until you learn your Mistakes and quit making them.
• What a bunch of Hokum!
• What a Crock of @#$%&!
• I think the Post I’m thinking about is where TSM [Brian] says that there isn’t any good information in the books - that the Rulers of the World are not going to tell us what we need to know. The Rulers of the World cannot keep everything from us - they cannot keep the fact away from us that we had a Golden Age - they cannot keep the fact away from us that there’s the Fall of Mankind, but what they can keep the fact away from us is what did we do that created Fall of Mankind - they can Change the Story and that’s what they do - they can twist it so that the Fall of Mankind is Outside of our Control - they can Change Paradise in this Life to Paradise in the next Life [After Life] or they can Change Cause & Effect from this Life to Cause & Effect in a Prior Life.
• So Paul took the focus away from how Jesus lived in the here and now and focused it on the hereafter. That’s how they first Changed the Story - forget the here and now - Eternity is what’s important. And then, forget the Cooked Food - it’s the Apple - don’t Eat the Apple.
• Once again, the Rulers of the World cannot Control all of the Information - they can’t keep Paradise and the Fall of Mankind away from us, but they can Change the Story to make it look like Paradise is Not here and now and they can Change the Mistake to just a simple Act of Dis-Obedience not telling us specifically what the Dis-Obedience was. It doesn’t matter - you just Dis-Obeyed.
• Poppy @#$%&!
• What was it specifically that we did that made us Lose our Golden Age?
• The Sin of Religion and Spirituality is when they try to make it look like Heaven or Paradise is Outside of our Control - it’s unattainable in this lifetime - only on another Planet or only in the After Life. These are Lies and Distractions to keep us from realizing that We are the Enemy and we are the ones that we’ve been waiting for. We are the Heroes provided we could stop making the Mistakes that were passed down to us and have been so for, some of them, 3,000 Generations.
• So the Root of our Problems lies in our Traditions - we’re passing down the same Mistakes that taught to us. The Worst Mistake of all is the 1st Big Mistake known as the Fall of Mankind - that’s why we still don’t have Paradise and all of these Stories that are telling us Paradise is in the After Life or on another Planet are Distractions to keep us [from] realizing, NO, Heaven and Paradise is here right now. It’s only a place where we don’t have any Problems that are Within our Control - that’s what the Fall of Mankind is - it’s the 1st Mistake we made that was Within our Control.
• The Biblical Version of the Garden of Eden was designed to keep us Outside of the Garden of Eden.
• The 1st Distraction or the very 1st Con is that the Tree of Life is a Magical Tree of Immortality instead of the Fruit Trees in Paradise that are based on our Needs.
• So right off the bat, our focus has been Diverted from our Needs to Immortality!
• The 2nd Distraction or the 2nd Con has to do with replacing the Tree of Knowledge with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil or has to do with replacing the One Law where we should Not Apply the Tree of Knowledge to the Trees of Life with Not Eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.
• The 3rd Distraction or the 3rd Con has to do with Losing the Tree of Life and, therefore, Losing our Immortality.
• The 4th Distraction or the 4th Con has to do with the Guardians of Paradise keeping the Tree of Life away from us and, therefore, keeping us from having Immortality when Adam and Eve and, therefore, all of us are the True Guardians of Paradise by Nurturing the Trees of Life.
• The 5th Distraction or the 5th Con has to do with replacing the Way Jesus Lived by Fasting and Nurturing the Trees of Life with the Way Jesus Died for our Sins and by believing in this Fairy Tale and begging for Forgiveness, we will Regain our Immortality.
• Remember, the very 1st Distraction has to do with replacing our Needs with Immortality. The 2nd Distraction has to do with Hiding Good Applications and Bad Applications within the Tree of Knowledge by saying that there’s a Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil and when you eat from it, there’s No Good or Bad - you just ate from it and there you go instead of realizing that - No, there’s One Law - there are Good Applications and Bad Applications and you can’t make a Bad Application - you can’t take anything from the Tree of Knowledge and use it against 1 of our Trees of Life.
• By replacing the Tree of Knowledge with the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, most people don’t understand that there are Good Applications and Bad Applications. The Results are Good and Evil, so when we think of Knowledge, we have to realize that there are 3 Stages. In the 1st Stage, what we Acquire is either Knowledge or False Knowledge. In the 2nd Stage, what we Apply is either Right Actions or Wrong Actions or Mistakes. And it’s in the 3rd Stage of Knowledge, what we Manifest, where Good and Evil come into play and that’s whether or not we make Right Actions or Wrong Actions or we make Mistakes and that all depends on whether we have Knowledge or False Knowledge.
• So in both the beginning and in end, the purpose of using Immortality is to shift the focus from Satisfying our Needs on this Planet to some factious Garden of Eden where we live forever, but only in the After Life.
• In the Biblical Version of the Garden of Eden, we got Kicked out of the Garden and can only go back after we die provided we believe that Jesus died for our Sins and begged for Forgiveness. The whole purpose of the Biblical Version of the Garden of Eden is to keep us Outside of the Garden - the whole purpose was to take Paradise away from us because there are No Rulers in Paradise and Rulers can only exist Outside of Paradise.
• Once again, the Biblical Version of the Garden of Eden is designed to keep us Outside of the Garden - the purpose is to make us think that Paradise or whatever you want to call it is unattainable in this Life Time and can only be dreamt of in the After Life provided you believe in and beg a certain way.
• NO TSM/Brian, SLAVERY IS NOT PART OF OUR DNA any more than the DARK SIDE OF OUR BEHAVIOR IS PART OF OUR DNA and I’ve got Good News for EVERYONE, there is something we can do about it. We can DESTROY the LIE we live under, but we have to stay focused and NOT get Tricked and Fooled into either thinking that Paradise is in the After Life (Heaven/Religion) or that Cause & Effect applies to a Prior Life (Reincarnation/Spirituality).
• Remember, both Religion and Spirituality can be used as DISTRACTIONS to keep us from focusing on the here and now!
…End of the Best of the File Preview…

By the way, I really don't see the connection between the life's of our parents, as in the study you linked to, and the life from a mystical prior life.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 20, 2015 09:59PM

"I too believe in Karma, but NOT from a prior Life where we have NO CONTROL and, therefore, have NO RESPONSIBILITY!!! This is NO different than saying we are Born of Sin, which is also taking away our RESPONSIBILITY and represents the Dark Side of Religion."

So what do you think determines whether one is born into a rich and wealthy family with loving and supportive parents versus one being born in poverty where they are surrounded by hateful and demeaning people their entire lives? Do you think it's all chance and means nothing on a spiritual level? Do you believe in souls or that we are just temporary physical beings? Are you in paradise? Do you know anyone who's in paradise who shares the same views as you? If karma isn't spiritual, then what do you think determines karma in this life?

"By the way, I really don't see the connection between the life's of our parents, as in the study you linked to, and the life from a mystical prior life."

You mentioned in the video how one of the cons that strips away our responsibility was genes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2015 10:11PM by jtprindl.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables