Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

High cholesterol means longer life
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: June 01, 2015 08:27PM

[www.naturalnews.com]

"If you still think cholesterol is bad for your health, you're not paying attention to the latest peer-reviewed science. Researchers out of Japan have confirmed, along with a multitude of others in recent years, that high cholesterol is not a positive risk factor for heart disease and death as is commonly believed. To the contrary, high cholesterol is linked to a longer lifespan, while low cholesterol points to early disease and death......."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High cholesterol means longer life
Posted by: HH ()
Date: June 01, 2015 09:58PM

It can't be. I mean, even though I'm enlightened and aware that traditional medicine is a scam, I still use traditional medicine's analysis of my blood-work to smugly prove that I'm healthier and therefore holier than thou. Besides, Mike Adams is fat.

Sincerely,

Typical Raw Foodist

Re: High cholesterol means longer life
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 02, 2015 12:33AM

Seems like the authors are playing games with excluding familial hypercholesterolemia and the attribution of health issues .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables