Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Juicer type and results
Posted by: citrus ()
Date: June 04, 2015 03:29AM

Just wanted to share my experience with juicers and maybe help someone else!!

When I started my raw food diet I began juicing because it was hard to eat so many fruits and vegetables. In my experience nothing has worked better for my health and I suffered from sever chronic fatigue syndrome, than raw juice, but let me qualify that. There are several types of juicers and I was using a popular centrifugal brand until I tried a different kind. I can say that I feel "in my experience," that the juice is about 80% better with a better juicer. This is important because it makes the difference between juicing and not based on results. I'm not trying to promote any juicer here but let me say that the closer you can keep the produce to it's original state nutritionally the better off you are. I personally use a hydraulic press for maximum extraction of nutrients and juice and a masticating style juicer. Just to give an example, I had severe hemorrhoids for over 20 years where I bled almost every time I used the bathroom, it got really old and just eating more fiber didn't fix it, I was shocked after going on a raw diet and fasting, and eliminating all bad processed foods, sugar and dairy and wheat that these hemorrhoids both internal and external completely healed and everything is now normal, plus a long standing bowel irregularity problem reversed to regular healthy. How could this not be common knowledge?! I am surprised that this worked so well on so many areas of health for me particularity in a condition which lasted so long. I cannot recommended diet and juicing for health with the better juicing extraction methods enough, it is incredible to me! A second thought occurred and that is if it can straighten out hemorrhoids that have been that long standing, what is it doing for my arteries and organs internally, can only be good!! Anyway, I was excited and wanted to share,
best health to everyone!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juicer type and results
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 06, 2015 09:54PM

I NEED A NEW CITRUS JUICER

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: September 06, 2015 11:21PM

suvine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I NEED A NEW CITRUS JUICER

Even when I was juicing up to a cup of citrus juice a day this item, and this brand only, proved to be by far the smartest and most efficient tool in my large arsenal and is the only tool I use for that task now - and at least once a day ....

[www.amazon.com]

Date: September 06, 2015 11:32PM

Yes Suez, sometimes a more simple juicer is better because it is time saving. Sometimes l use an electric juicer and other times l use basic manual juicers. I always use manual juicers for juicing tough weeds because they can jam electric juicers.

Recently l only used a simple plastic juicer for lemon juice. This took 10 seconds to clean where-as cleaning an electric juicer would have taken at least 10 minutes to clean,sitting on rack to dry for many hours, and another 5 minutes setting up and putting away.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2015 11:34PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 12, 2015 08:59PM

Hi citrus

That is really cool that you have experienced so many improvements. Yay!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2015 09:00PM by la_veronique.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables