Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Conventional Medicine & Obamacare...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 09, 2015 06:47PM

In this Video, I explain how the False Belief in Conventional Medicine and Obamacare are NOT the Solution for our Health Challenges and are taking away our Responsibility and are keeping us from becoming the best that we can be.

Conventional Medicine & Obamacare
[www.youtube.com]

Peace and Love.......John

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Conventional Medicine & Obamacare...
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 13, 2015 05:24PM

People are so sick out there, they are not like us at all, they are falling apart at the seams, dying, arms and legs being cut off, wounds gluey, its everywhere, illness.

Cannabis with our very own BUILT IN endo cannabinoid system built within us, healing cheaper than obamacare. THC for pain CBD for healing.

I am watching your video John. I agree. I dont agree with germ theory, I think its what you eat and how you take care of yourself and wifi radiation and dentists destroying teeth, and not fixing them and making money and dental quotas and vaccines and the money to be made off them.

I agree- I love it.

Hospitals are the worst place, most deaths happen there.

Mother nature, naturopaths.

Healing people, not scamming insurance!!

Date: June 13, 2015 05:27PM

People are saying Obamacare, your medical records are now spied on, and shared and used against you.

Also its a way for depopulation.

And getting complete control of you and your family.

The criminals in charge all over the world are being sued. Whole groups of kids being killed and 1000's women sterilized. All the autistic kids...

My cousin died from booster shots and the nightly news said it was SIDS. Not true.

My brother injured for life, from ritalin poison as a CHILD. His life is ruined and he has a facial tic, he cant talk right.

You will have to face judgment for. Dark forces will not give you freedom from judgment. From other humans when all find out what has been happening. All hell will break loose. What the establishment has been doing to children?? All of our children...For money!

Thsi will go down in history and you have to pick sides.

My uncle tld me this when I was 5 years old He was in college to be a biologist. He is a christian man, so he refused to take the oath to the god Apollo, the hippocratic OATH...and he did not graduate for that. They did not give him a degree. He told me when I was 5 that vaccines have pig blood in them and the doctors are all satanists.

A little weird I know but truth stranger than fiction.

I have worked in a clinic and I got a phone call from a mother who her son got a vaccine and he became a zombie and she called me and -shamed me- and I was told she must be crazy. I remember the doctors kids yelling " I want MCdonalds" and the poor doctors own mom walking around in a mumu, I think she may have had a colostomy bag, to the microwave to radiate her hot pocket.

The oath all doctors have to say to graduate

I swear by Apollo the Physician and by Asclepius and by Hygieia and Panacea and by all the gods ...

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2015 05:42PM by suvine.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 13, 2015 06:54PM

Suvine:
He was in college to be a biologist. He is a christian man, so he refused to take the oath to the god Apollo, the hippocratic OATH...and he did not graduate for that. They did not give him a degree. He told me when I was 5 that vaccines have pig blood in them

Tai:
Do you mean he was in school to be a doctor? Why would a biologist have to take an oath? What year was that? Is your uncle still alive to ask questions?

Suvine:
The oath all doctors have to say to graduate

I swear by Apollo the Physician and by Asclepius and by Hygieia and Panacea and by all the gods ...

Tai:
I never heard of that. I have to ask my friends who are doctors, if they had to do that.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: June 13, 2015 07:09PM

[en.wikipedia.org]

In the 1960s, the Hippocratic Oath was changed to require "utmost respect for human life from its beginning", making it a more secular obligation, not to be taken in the presence of God or any gods, but before only other people. When the Oath was rewritten in 1964 by Louis Lasagna, Academic Dean of the School of Medicine at Tufts University, the prayer was omitted, and that version has been widely accepted and is still in use today by many medical schools.[11]

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: June 13, 2015 08:20PM

Be sure to check out my File Preview from my file on Caduceus in the post below...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Raw Food Educators VERSUS the Medical Conspiracy/Monopoly...
Posted by: John Rose
Date: December 18, 2014 12:27PM

Date: June 14, 2015 04:09AM

I did click on your link

Yeah the Cadeuceus and the Staff of Asclepius..snakes..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables