Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Can we create new species
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 11, 2015 11:53PM

Ok if everyone who reads this stays raw forever and your kids stay raw forever...do you think over 4-5 generations, a new breed of humans will exist?

Like the colorful bee or the putrid fly...same family...

I am asking the smart men of this group and wise smart scientist ladies first.

I don't like the Darwinian theory of evolution because it was Stalin's favorite book, and also Lenin and Marx said it was the biggest influence over him too and we all know man is not and never was, just an animal. We all know how Communism turns out. Those same ideas..But there has to be another theory...what do you say smart thinkers, I am asking you to go outside anything you have previously learned and really really think, is this possible?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2015 12:07AM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can we create new species
Date: June 13, 2015 04:52PM

In three generations people are degrading.

Because of my family's poor diet, all my relatives dead from diabetes on moms side and heart attacks on dads, almost all..

because of my parents poor diet, all three kids , I was born with overbite, my brother bow legged and my sister cross eyed, and if we continued who knows what our children would look like.

I see babies all deformed in malls.

Pottenger cat studies says that these things can be fixed within one generation of the cats eating raw meat again.

What if you have generations eating a natural raw food diet, like chimps similar. What if you had many generations. I think evolving would take place.

Posted by: brome ()
Date: June 13, 2015 10:38PM

Here's a thread discussing the Epigenome and how you can change it for the better:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Here's the Wikipedia article on Epigenetics:

[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: June 14, 2015 10:14PM

Thanks Brome. I looked up the wiki and its too hard for me to understand. In your own words, what do you think?

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 15, 2015 12:01PM

Dear Suvine

This is a very interesting question.

The theory of evolution is no longer what it used to be when Darwin first suggested it. It evolved since then! There has been many discoveries on the topic, and there are still many unknowns. Scientists continuously update their knowledge and new findings regularly challenge the established ideas.

As far as the recent changes in humans, it seems that our lifestyle has had a significant impact. This is what I wrote on the topic in my journal in 2011 (here):

<<According to "Modern makeover" in New Scientist, 19 March 2011, thousands years of civilizations have resculplted the human body. A gene that allows humans to digest milk after infancy, has spread several thousands years ago with the invention of dairy herding. Our thigh bones have lost about 15% of strength in the last 4 thousand years. Thickening of the skull on the inside, above the eyes, that is thought to be caused by the exposure to estrogene, is 50% more common in women now than a hundred years ago. Changes have been observed in human arteries and fingerprints. Spina bifida occulta, a disease milder than spina bifida, which affects verterbrae in the sacral region, is believed to have become more common. "There is less bone everywhere in the body".>>

So yes, I do believe that if many humans adopted a healthy lifestyle, we would observe significant changes, and we would observe them within several generations, not necessarily within many thousands of years.

At first, scientists thought that changes must take long time. But they have learned that they could be more rapid that expected (eg ref).

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: June 15, 2015 12:15PM

Here is a little discussion on the topic which is somewhat interesting, and hopefully not too technical:
ref

Basically, the evolution is not a gradual process that the scientists (and Darwin) used to think once was. Rather, it is more rapid, and random, and chaotic, and so hard to describe (to model) process. More exciting to explore no doubt too.

I am involved in some work in modelling some parts of that process by the way. There is a lot to understand yet!

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 15, 2015 02:41PM

i just finished this excellent book which discussed this topic

[www.amazon.com]

Posted by: brome ()
Date: June 15, 2015 04:49PM

The epigenome orchestrates how the genes are expressed, which ones are turned on and by how much, which are turned off, and the timing. Although each cell in your body has the same exact genetic code you end up with millions of very different cells (brain blood skin muscle etc) due to epigenetic control. The environment, diet, pollution, experience can effect the epigenome, often adversely, and this can be passed down generation to generation, probably indefinitely. This can lead to a great many diseases and metabolic disarray. But the epigenome can be repaired thru good diet and living. And when all healthful potential is fully restored it will be as if a new human species has appeared!

[www.naturalhistorymag.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2015 04:50PM by brome.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables