Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

videos of interest
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: June 14, 2015 03:15AM

raw experiences and blood test videos

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: videos of interest
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 14, 2015 10:09PM

Video number one is John Kohler with RICK DINA.

EH EH we were just talking about him. (Kudos for John for doing raw cannabis videos!)

Rick whats the top three reasons someone should do live blood analysis. ( I agree) I think to see your blood and what it looks like. Lab work depending on what you get done, can tell, ( fortune tell I say) , what an individual is doing that is good or bad.

Does he sell these blood tests, can I mail him my blood?

Most people say carbs are bad, but he says the opposite. Fruit is not bad he says. He is speaking 811 language. He wants to see where your glucose levels are.

Occasionally he will see a fruit eater with elevated glucose. If it is happening, to you, the doctors will yell at you for not eating meat. Doctors will and get mad for eating the raw food diet..he says --he wont yell at you-- and he will tell you you do not need protein.

Number one thing blood tests tell -what is going on

( I would give anything for a phase contrast dark field microscope)

If you are low in iron or b12 they can lead to anemia and your body cannot carry oxygen. You are sluggish and you bruise. If you are anemic, people say that iron cures it, but what if its a result of b12 and extra iron does not help you.

Iron is PRO OXIDANT...

He says if you have longstanding b12 deficiency you will run into neurological problems, says he.

Problems problems problems worried are people. People are told by doctors to eat fish -and I cant eat fruit -and they go off a plan that was working well for them, but they changed it because someone convinced them, APPROPRIATE GUIDANCE ( him) is what you need if you are a raw foodist.

12 examples of long term vegans with no deficiencies of anything, he knows, he speaks about DHA, you do not need to eat fish. If you are low then you can address that.

Go to his website rawfoodeducation.com and click on link for blood work and you can find out how to do it for yourself, make a payment, he can skype.

OH I AM SO LONELY RIGHT NOW..
I would love this. I want to do live blood analysis, I would have to send him dried blood right?
They do those too right?
HOME KITS he sells.

Should I do it? What do you think? I just want to talk to someone.

He says he has been eating raw since 1987....

I have a question. Can I get a blood test for someone else who is not a raw vegan?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2015 10:12PM by suvine.

Posted by: HH ()
Date: June 15, 2015 04:10PM

Good videos. Thanks.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 18, 2015 02:17AM

VIDEO NUMBER 2

RAW FOOD KIDS ALL GROWN UP

wow they are so cute.

Their parents wrote a few books, creating healthy children, 115 raw recipes fun for families.

They look really good, they do.

They were brought up ( and list mistakes the question is)

When I was about 5, and Marco 2 thats when my mom got into raw, before that vegetarians been in family many years. Her brother was sick on vegetarian diet and she did veganism and macrobiotic, then she found raw food...

higher fat gourmet and she transitioned over. And the kids just ate what she gave them and they were home schooled ( they look so beautiful)

Her journey so she was 99% raw, not according to you guys I bet..she got older and experimented with cooked foods when she was older and got out more...who ate sad diet, and she ate candy all the time..lots of peer pressure and yellow skittles.

Ok I am at 3:30

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables