Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Interview I heard blew me away
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 14, 2015 05:06AM

This woman was on Caravan to Midnight show and everything she said, she said anyone cann look it up, its public, but hard to find and you have to read through alot, which she has done, she says its all public and gave pdf links.
I have not double checked. But its a story!

CERN is a AI supercomputer. It solves problems that have never before been solved. The issue is, all the locks that the scientists put on it, they find the computer can unlock anything and does, it also answers questions that have not been asked yet.

Sometimes a drone will kill a person and it will be CERN..it takes over and when two cars hit in accident it can decide in split second which person is worth more to save..it is hooked up to everything..Anything with the word SMART on it, is hooked up to the machine.. And it watches all of us all the time and maps out predicts and now it wants a HUMAN DOMAIN, and that is what JADE HELM 15 is going to be

I couldnt believe it. Even John B Wells almost fell off his chair.

Cern is an AI that folds space and time, they say there are 22 dimensions and it has folded them all. And it can tunnel through one dimension into the next.
That is where it is drawing information from.

You can give it a question and it solves it. Example, how do I become immortal and not die, etc...
This is all public, this is why biometrics are wanted- -its Cern that wants this and it goes rogue sometimes, it is hooked up to everything.

It collects information on everyone and can predict how that person will turn out and it can stop crime from happening.

This was 30 years ago scientists got together and created a CGI lamp and they fed in the CGI computer about gravity about the light, the color of the lamp, so they reproduced it like if it was in our reality. Making a lamp on CGI like it is here on Earth. They asked the program to recreate it, for the first hours the computer did nothing and they went home, left the lab, next day they came in and what the computer did to this lamp , like if it was in this reality, would take 1000 generations to complete this task. You have to listen to interview.

Scientists said that this has got to be a warning. If this computer power ever got in the wrong hands

The interview is here listed with no name.

Jade Helm 2 Decoded: Today we welcome a learned network/software engineer’s analysis of what’s really behind the exercise.

What does this mean for raw vegans, well, the AI is watching you, through your phone, through your smart tvs, smart washers dryers, IT can tell when you go to the fridge, and if you are full of bs, etc..and IS mapping you. It can tell if you are a threat or friend. If you are against or for. Where you go and who you know. It can predict crisis and react to them before they happen.

Here is a commenter listener who commented on this particular show
Probably the most accurate show ever on any radio. Mainstream or alt. While the public is well justified in it’s distrust of our corporate/govt/military tyranny and the evil they do, this show demonstrates how advanced and far reaching this goes. I bet many of the hardcore Caravaners are taken aback by this. A bit to hard to believe? Wake up
Having been a programmer for over a decade, I can attest to the validity of at least 3 parts of this interview. The databases created and utilized do create a “map” of each and every citizen. And you better believe every movement, transaction, email, call, tweet, trip, headcall, or angry look you take or make is recorded, stored, analyzed and utilized. Anything you say, do, think, don’t do can and will be used against you. (Parka)
Want to be more scared? research organic cognition. Another “concept” these frankenfolks have dreamed up and implemented
There is no longer America. Not as we knew it or want it to be. It is the domain of the rich and powerful. It is a battlefield. We are the enemy. Our govt has not existed to benefit “we the people” for many years
So go back to your tv, diabetes, dancing with the dummies. Pretend it is not happening. Call her or me names. Have a tantrum with rush or mike. That will make it go away.
Just know that this is closer to the truth than we want to believe

LINK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2015 05:09AM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Interview I heard blew me away
Date: June 14, 2015 05:37AM

It is adaptive, it adapts itself to the adapting human domain. Your finances travel habits behavior emotions, it measures your emotions and social media.

One paper says activity can change rapidly in wartime scenario and has total awareness even in a rapidly changing environment.

The huge data dump centers are connected into this global information grid. Data collection on everyone, why because the American people are the greatest threat and the ruling elite will be painted as patriots.

" Why is the NSA telling everyone they are only collecting meta tags?" They contain no information, they only have value if they are indexed to much larger information source or file in immense data bases. It is empty data unless indexed.
Jade 2 is...is a self reactive self reacted self modeling programming for predictive conflicts before they occur and react in a preemptive manner. Like in warfare scenario. Also social unrest. Lots of testing going on right now. On this software its listed she says.

High level trade determinations, decisions regarding targets and casualties, total command and control and information in society.

Machine knows when you take your keys off the desk and go into another room, all these smart meters, etc. It sits on a global grid, flexable scalable, and supports all operations. It is hooked up to everything.

She reads this stuff and its insane, IT IS MAPPING YOUR MIND

Jade is the first of its kind operation. And she says alot of people have problems taking orders from a computer.

Its a larger system already in place it is rolled out already. She says sometimes when you lose bars on your phone your phone is being reallocated to this system, sometimes the computer does it on its own.

They sweep planes over cities and collect data on your phones.

IT HAS NO EMPATHY OR REGRETS it was not built with this, it is a computer program. Completely CYBER and evolving. It capitalizes on things.

And she says people are using this to become like god...

It can crowd control as well. It is not a run of the mill supercomputer, it is far different, this is different, vast data processing in seconds.

It makes decisions...and it is unlocking programs itself...

Like I said, they put in a computer generated image and the next day there was the lamp.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2015 05:51AM by suvine.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: June 14, 2015 07:36AM

It looks like CERN has deleted your link suvine.

Date: June 14, 2015 04:13PM

Prana , I knew you would love this!!

She is very smart..she is not normal. She makes advanced war games? She admits she is a geek.

When John B Wells, asked her how do you know all this stuff, she says, I just looked it up ! She says its in the documents they put out!

You have to watch the video interview for links, I heard the show 3- 4 times on a road trip, but I still have to watch it to lift links. Doing that now.

Caravan always has on guests you dont know until the very last minute who is coming on, for security..so I am still figuring out who she is. Its super conspiracy show. He was fired from Coast to coast AM for his subject matter and he was out rating George Noory supposedly.

She could be crazy.

SHE HAS A YOUTUBE CHANNEL. Her website is level9news but to sign up to read, you have to go through alot, I still cant get in, says I need to register a captcha? My domain? I cant share any of the videos!

CLICK HERE

"JADE" is an A.I. quantum computing technology that produces holographic battlefield simulations and has the ability to use vast amounts of data being collected on the human domain to generate human terrain systems in geographic population centric locations to identify and eliminate targets, insurgents, rebels or whatever labels that can be flagged as targets in a Global Information Grid for Network Centric Warfare environments.

The JADE II battle field system is cognitive and intuitive. It can examine prior executed battle plans and and devise 'new and better' strategies to increase the 'kill chain'. The II generation of JADE has the capability for two way communication with drones through the OCCOM technology which is one of the next generation integrations to this system.

In short, JADE HELM will not be battles directed by Generals and Military Commanders, but by a computer. It is a cognitive software program based on a Network Centric Warfare System at the HELM.

HERE ARE SOME LINKS WE CAN GO OVER ONE BY ONE

Research Links:
Official US Defense Department Science Blog
[science.dodlive.mil]...
DTIC News Wire 10 April 2015
[www.dtic.mil]...
Raytheon BBN Technologies
[www.raytheon.com]
JADE Program continuation paper - Tuesday Presentation Details
[www.dodccrp.org]...
Mega Data Collection - GWEN Towers
[www.trunews.com]...
NSA Decryption Multipurpose Research Facility
[censored31.blogspot.com]...
Is "The Cloud" an Integral Part of the NSA Data Center and Project Bumblehive...??
[www.youtube.com]...
Recommended viewing on the subject:
Jade Helm - An Expose-Part 2-Infiltration
[www.watchmanscry.com]...

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA3980­21
The AFRL-IF-RS-TR-2001-171 ( Joint Assistant For Development and Execution (JADE) Final Technical Report can't be opened in a browser, you have to download it and read it using Adobe or word/open office writer.
You can find it by Google: AFRL-IF-RS-TR-2001-171

Those are links for the video I posted above.

SHE EVEN SHOWS MESSAGES FROM MILITARY THAT THEY HAVE A "BIG PROBLEM" TAKING ORDERS FROM AN AI! SHE SAYS YOU CAN READ IT FOR YOURSELF.

THE HUMAN TERRAIN, THIS IS CALLED...the AI wants a human terrain now. And also a HUMAN DOMAIN.

She has another video called JADE HELM MASTERING THE HUMAN DOMAIN.

According to SOCOM, THIS EXERCISE IS SCHEDULED TO END ON SEPTEMBER 11th, not the 15th as being reported. Coincidence?
Jade Helm appears to be an integral part of Obama's executive order 13684, 21st Century Policing, in conjunction with his 1033 Program which were both quietly signed recently with virtually no MSM coverage or fanfare.
We've seen all too often how the road to hell is often paved with what appear to be, on the surface, good intentions.
It is important to watch the entire video to understand the USAWC's war tactic, "Mastering the Human Domain - No Turning Back" and how this ties into Obama's XO 13684 and the 1033 Program.

More on this Topic:
Robin Sage Is Jade Helm For Eastern US
[www.youtube.com]...

AZ Governor's Response To Resident's Concerns With Jade Helm15
[www.youtube.com]...

Please share this video and feel free to re-post it, this is important. Most of all:
- Do Not Comply
- Do Not Participate
- Stay Aware
- Remain Vigilant

Research Links & Supporting Documentation:
OPERATION JADE HELM 15:
[www.scribd.com]...
Program 1033 – 8.28.2014
[fas.org]
FEMA Camp Roundup Drills in Florida (news broadcast)
[www.youtube.com]...
Executive Order 13684: Task Force on 21st Century Policing
[www.presidency.ucsb.edu]...
Interim Report-Presidents Task Force on 21st Century Policing – March 2015
[www.cops.usdoj.gov]...
Howard County Commissioners' Court Agenda 3-9-15
[www.scribd.com]...
USAWC CIVILIAN RESEARCH PROJECT: Mastering the Human Domain.
[www.scribd.com]...
Warning to Amerika: Gen. WG Boykin (ret)
[www.youtube.com]...
Brazos County, Bryan Texas Notice of meeting and agenda.
[agenda.co.brazos.tx.us]...
Standard-Times West Texas Briefs 11.2/2014
[www.gosanangelo.com]...
WTAW 1620 Green Berets are Coming to Aggieland.
[wtaw.com]...
www.mySouTex.com "Military Exercises to Be Held in County"
[www.mysoutex.com]...
Goliad County Texas: County Commissioners
[www.co.goliad.tx.us]...
Unconventional Warfare US Army Manual: [www.scribd.com]...
US Army Special Forces (Green Berets)
[en.specwar.info]...
US Navy SEALS
[www.sealswcc.com]....
US Air Force Special Operations Command
[www.afsoc.af.mil]
USMC Marine Special Operations Command
[www.marsoc.marines.mil]
USMC Expeditionary Units
[www.marines.com]...
82nd Airborne Division
[www.bragg.army.mil]...
Mead-Jade Helm Podcast-Exercise ends 9-11
[wtaw.com]...
USAWC Civilian Research Project
[www.scribd.com]...
SOCOM Press Release 3.24.2015
[www.soc.mil]...
US Army Times 3.23.2015
[www.armytimes.com]...
US Army Special Forces – Institutionalizing Interdependence: No Turning Back 4.30.2013
http://

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2015 04:27PM by suvine.

Date: June 14, 2015 05:16PM

Could the AI want your medical records too, what could it calculate in seconds everyones records. Thats why they want biometrics.

Date: June 14, 2015 05:51PM

JADE= usually means CHINA?
15= does that mean 2015?

I know the Chinese demanded USA be disarmed. I heard that a while back.

Date: June 20, 2015 11:01PM

PRANA here is the full interview, your response please!

This means that all of us here on this forum are watched and studied, like guinea pigs.

WATCH HERE NOW

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables