Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Africans rising up, because vaccines destroy mostly black babies
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 14, 2015 04:59PM

On Natural News today they are talking about Africans rising up against the vaccines just killing off their black babies.

This heinous bill has now come to the attention of the black community...

This fight is a universal fight. This fight is a fight from God down...

...Could this be a bill to destroy our boy babies? And I'm letting you know that the black community, we are not going to stand by and let another Tuskegee experiment happen again.

...You will not vaccinate our children in the name of the pharma companies!

And I'm here to warn, particularly those black elected officials that we sent up here... that in South Central Los Angeles, in two weeks, we will be having a tribunal meeting, and we're going to bring our black politicians who vote for this vaccine bill... we will bring them up on charges of treason.

Not only is this being heard in California, we intend to take a million people to Atlanta, Georgia. And we will stand before the CDC, and asking them, we must hear from Dr. Thompson and his findings on this vaccine shot.

I thank you for allowing us to be a part of this noble cause. And I'm telling you, in the name of God, we gonna win!

These babies are our future. And you must know what you're shooting into the bodies of our babies. And this is why Jesus wanted to protect the children, so he would say, suffer the little children unto me. We will never allow the vaccine makers to take advantage of our children who can't speak for themselves. So I say to you, let us stay united! And let us say NO to SB 277! Thank you, God bless us all!

Learn more: [www.naturalnews.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Africans rising up, because vaccines destroy mostly black babies
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 14, 2015 05:02PM

This is important to raw vegans because if we are forced to take injections by government, I have read online one fruitarian's experience, he passed out in the clinic, on the table and woke up with chemical smell all over his skin he said. The poisons expel immediately he said.

Does not sound fun!!

Here is video of that guy above Vaccines killing off black babies

When the public finds out the doctors have been selling their children out ..all hell will break loose.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables