Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What raw 'supplements' do you have these days, if any?
Posted by: bluespixie ()
Date: June 17, 2015 09:18PM

Hi guys!

Even the mainstream health food shops now are selling raw supplements- powders like all the greens (chlorella, wheatgrass, barley, moringa etc), purple/red powders (acai etc), baobob, maca, algaes.

Do you dabble with them? And how much do you have a day? Do you have them by themselves or mixed into other things?
Do you feel any major benefit?

Sometimes I think I feel great from them, but then, I normally have about 2 pints of water to wash down each teaspoon so not sure if it's the extra hydration.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What raw 'supplements' do you have these days, if any?
Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: June 17, 2015 11:38PM

I do take a vegan b-12 because I know it's next to impossible to get enough on a vegan diet, but I try to get the rest of my nutrition from my food. I track what I eat in cronometer, and there have been a few nutrients I've noticed i was lacking in, so I googled foods with those nutrients and began incorporating more of those foods in my diet rather than take more supplements.

The only powder I use is raw carob I order online, but it's not as a supplement per-se, more a tasty, raw chocolate alternativegrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/17/2015 11:39PM by Kiwibird.

Re: What raw 'supplements' do you have these days, if any?
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 18, 2015 12:58AM

I sometimes have a tspn of maca in hot water. It really mellows me out man, yeah....its soothing, loving feely. Right?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables