Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Sht Vegan Girls Say (Thai Fruit Fest Edition) winking smiley
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 05, 2015 06:39PM

[www.youtube.com]

Pretty cute.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2015 06:39PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sht Vegan Girls Say (Thai Fruit Fest Edition) winking smiley
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 05, 2015 06:52PM

Sht vegan girls said and did at the Thai Fruit Festival.

Not cute at all...

[www.youtube.com]

Date: July 05, 2015 07:46PM

A smart vegan's take on {TFF) vegans in Thailand...

"What is the future of Veganism? What is the new vegan social movement emerging from Northern Thailand? What does the recent scandal have to tell us (or what does it lead us to ask ourselves) about these larger issues?"

... "The future of veganism is not going to be 10 million Instagram models running 10 million blogs about hair and make-up. The future of Thailand is not going to be 10 million colonies of self-obsessed vegan athletes photographing themselves on bicycles and posing with plates of fresh-cut fruit." ...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Lois ()
Date: July 05, 2015 08:34PM

"What is the future of Veganism? What is the new vegan social movement emerging from Northern Thailand? What does the recent scandal have to tell us (or what does it lead us to ask ourselves) about these larger issues?"

If the first video bananawho posted is the face of the vapid, phoney, shallow Millenials, it tells us we're doomed.

This - making videos, posting and discussing this inconsequential 'drama' - tells us that the biggest faction of those who become raw foodists are the faction who is all about celebrity worship, gossip, cult of personality.

This 'scandal' in the Raw Food Movement will provide hours of low-level entertainment and hundreds of YouTube Videos. HelloRodney must be going crazy.

The 'larger issue' is how Culture has devolved.

I couldn't get through the two SueZ videos. It felt like my energy was draining away and I was zoning out, but others thrive on it. Yikes!

The Raw Food Movement has become celebrity worshipers/gossips watching soap operas. Those who can become raw food YouTube celebrities. Those who can't watch the soap operas and gossip about them.

Yeah, I get it - this guy was accused of sexual harrassment at the festival, so we need to find out and discuss what every 'popular' YouTube Raw Vegan have to say about it and what do we have to say about what they say. Considering nobody was there, it's all hearsay.... and Emotion - and we all know Emotion is a more powerful force than Truth.

Date: July 05, 2015 08:45PM

What's the 'larger issue'?

That would be the meme of the 'Culture of Rape', concept of 'sexual harrassment', the epidemic of emasculating men, prevalent in today's society, thanks to you know who - PC, thought police, etc., now on steroids on the college campus.

But carry on with the mundane gossip and posting of relevant videos eye rolling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2015 08:47PM by Lois.

Date: July 05, 2015 10:31PM

HH, get a grip. Seriously. Your claim of being morally superior is a bit weak-ass, given your treatment of others on here. Before you cast stones, check the material on your house. It's not polyurethane...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2015 10:31PM by banana who.

Date: July 05, 2015 10:41PM

"Yeah, I get it"

No Lois, you do not. Nor will you know more about the larger issue at hand than you did yesterday or will tomorrow because the REAL downer is more than you want to know about or can handle.

Date: July 05, 2015 10:45PM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HH, get a grip. Seriously. Your claim of being
> morally superior is a bit weak-ass, given your
> treatment of others on here. Before you cast
> stones, check the material on your house. It's not
> polyurethane...

(Speaking of 'typos')

What? Are you talking to me by any chance? Or did I miss something?

Posted by: HH ()
Date: July 05, 2015 11:21PM

You're now responding to comments that don't exist.

banana who Wrote:
> HH, get a grip. Seriously. Your claim of being
> morally superior is a bit weak-ass, given your
> treatment of others on here. Before you cast
> stones, check the material on your house. It's not
> polyurethane...

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: July 06, 2015 05:46PM

What is the future of humanity?

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: July 07, 2015 07:36PM

banana who Wrote:
> Your claim of being
> morally superior is a bit weak-ass

Assuming you were addressing my post -

It's more a question of Vibration, on what level does a particular concept Resonate with each of us. You know - being on the same wave-length.

What Do You Resonate With

[enlighteninglife.com]

Date: July 07, 2015 10:08PM

Lois Wrote:
> banana who Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HH, get a grip. Seriously. Your claim of being
> > morally superior is a bit weak-ass, given your
> > treatment of others on here. Before you cast
> > stones, check the material on your house. It's
> not
> > polyurethane...
>
>
> (Speaking of 'typos')
>
> What? Are you talking to me by any chance? Or did
> I miss something?

You are not the sock puppet of HH, that humanitarian to end all humanitarians?! I have never heard anyone worry about "gossip" except him and his BFF, who no longer posts.

In any case, whoever you are, gossip cannot be equated with merely talking of someone. In my mind, being a gossip is being two-faced. You say nasty crap behind people's backs but not to their faces. It's pretty hard to get thru life without ever referring to anyone but the person in front of you (or online with you). In any case, I really don't care what other people think of me.

Date: July 07, 2015 10:43PM

"It's more a question of Vibration, on what level does a particular concept Resonate with each of us. You know - being on the same wave-length."

For example, BW, vibrating along with this almost Godlike superior judgement call ...

"Don Bennett's hair is amazing - I love the color and curls."

and this shrewd fashion judgment and advise ...

"Meghan Elizabeth is looking thin - that top isn't the best choice for prominent collarbones - cap sleeves are more flattering".

will get you resonating more on the same elevated superior wavelength as that profound deeply introspective gossip hating delicate flower of a LOLing judger, Lois.

Date: July 07, 2015 11:07PM

banana who Wrote:
> You are not the sock puppet of HH, that
> humanitarian to end all humanitarians?!

LOL - you crack me up with your sock puppet talk. Except, no offense, but you suck at figuring out sock puppets.

I only wish I was as intelligent, insightful, astute and articulate as HH is. But considering he's a guy and I'm a female, we're not the same person. Thanks for the compliment, though.

> In any case, whoever you are, gossip cannot be
> equated with merely talking of someone.

I only use the word gossip in speaking of 'celebrity gossip' , or gossip on the board about high-profile Raw Food Controversial YouTube Personalities, not idle gossip about one's friends and acquaintances. Actually, gossiping about a person one knows personally doesn't seem as 'lame' as being 'into' celebrities and celebrity gossip.

But I will admit, I do sort of look down on people in life who are into celebrity gossip and feel like I'm not on the same wave-length as they are. I guess I feel like participating in celebrity gossip is base, airheaded, shallow.

> In my
> mind, being a gossip is being two-faced. You say
> nasty crap behind people's backs but not to their
> faces.

I agree with you on the meaning of two-faced but I think gossip and two-facedness are two different things.

> It's pretty hard to get thru life without
> ever referring to anyone but the person in front
> of you (or online with you).

Again, the type of gossip I speak of is about 'Hollywood celebrity gossip' as a thing, or raw food personalities and their antics, dramas, and what 'they said' - and of course it's the whole video thing - yet who the gossiper does not know personally.

Date: July 07, 2015 11:37PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Sht vegan girls said and did at the Thai Fruit
> Festival.
>
> Not cute at all...
>
>
> [www.youtube.com]

Well the first of the apologies has rolled in with about as much sincerity in evidence as, say, freelee's apology to the young lady who sued her for trying to ruin her business - or as much sincerity as an ISIS hostage's final forced words.

[www.youtube.com]

Date: July 07, 2015 11:40PM

SueZ Wrote:
> "It's more a question of Vibration, on what level
> does a particular concept Resonate with each of
> us. You know - being on the same wave-length."
>

>
> For example, BW, vibrating along with this almost
> Godlike superior judgement call ...
>
> "Don Bennett's hair is amazing - I love the color
> and curls."
>
> and this shrewd fashion judgment and advise ...
>
> "Meghan Elizabeth is looking thin - that top isn't
> the best choice for prominent collarbones - cap
> sleeves are more flattering".
>
> will get you resonating more on the same elevated
> superior wavelength as that profound deeply
> introspective gossip hating delicate flower of a
> LOLing judger, Lois.

LOL!

Oops, you seem to have forgotten to post the explanation I wrote before I did write those observations/opinions of mine on the personalities in the video that fresh posted. I believe he posted the video expecting us to analyze it, form an opinion, and post such.

(This is my post that SueZ is referring to and equating to their mundane gossip - [www.rawfoodsupport.com] )

Here it is:

"We shouldn't evaluate the RFD's effectiveness on our judgment of a raw foodists looks (there are other factors, like their interpretation of the RFD, their pre-existing health issues, physiology, etc.) but it is interesting to see how they look in relation to how long they've been all raw or not."

Furthermore, except for saying that Megan Elizabeth looked thin - again I was equating how they all looked in relation to the effectiveness of the RFD.

I believe my other comments were complimentary or neutral.

The video was posted for us to state our analysis and opinion, which is what I did.

"Gossip" and "analysis/opinion" - even on someone's looks - are different. And as I just said I was relating my judgment/opinion/observations/analysis to the Raw Food Diet.

Put it this way - I was not 'dishing the dirt' on any personality or gossiping about an event that took place in which no one knows what transpired, etc.,

And I was not degrees removed - which is a concept that I will further explain in another post, and which you will see makes all the difference in the world - LOL, I sound like John Rose smiling smiley

And further, in that same analysis, I wrote at the end of it:

So in my opinion, the video was worth watching and listening to to see how they all looked, their personalizing/anecdotes.

We could pick them all apart, compare and contrast their performances, their personalities and intellects. We could even dissect their words, looking for tone, get emotional and make a video about the video, and then others could watch our video and write comments, and we could make a video and discuss the comments, so those on a raw foods board could discuss all that - God, my head is spinning - but I'll leave that to others.

I enjoyed it. John Kohler has a lot of cool friends.

Yeah, that's big-time gossip eye rolling smiley

P.S. - Now that I know that not only smileys, but also "LOL" irritates you, I'll be using it more often - LOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2015 11:50PM by Lois.

Date: July 07, 2015 11:43PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > Sht vegan girls said and did at the Thai Fruit
> > Festival.
> >
> > Not cute at all...
> >
> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
>
>
> Well the first of the apologies has rolled in with
> about as much sincerity in evidence as, say,
> freelee's apology to the young lady who sued her
> for trying to ruin her business - or as much
> sincerity as an ISIS hostage's final forced
> words.
>
> [www.youtube.com]

OMG! LOL! I can't wait to watch that video! Freelee, no less! Her apology! I'm sure this will be breaking news on TV tonight - LOL

Date: July 08, 2015 12:09AM

Lois Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> -----
> > SueZ Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Sht vegan girls said and did at the Thai
> Fruit
> > > Festival.
> > >
> > > Not cute at all...
> > >
> > >
> > > [www.youtube.com]
> >
> >
> > Well the first of the apologies has rolled in
> with
> > about as much sincerity in evidence as, say,
> > freelee's apology to the young lady who sued
> her
> > for trying to ruin her business - or as much
> > sincerity as an ISIS hostage's final forced
> > words.
> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
>
>
> OMG! LOL! I can't wait to watch that video!
> Freelee, no less! Her apology! I'm sure this will
> be breaking news on TV tonight - LOL

Your reading comprehension may improve if you pay attention to what you're reading. If that is not possible try reading what you wish to comment on twice before typing if you wish to stop making so many comprehension errors. Good luck.

Date: July 08, 2015 12:14AM

Yeah, you're right. Once I saw that buzzword "Freelee" - that's guaranteed to get the juices flowing - I lost it and didn't even bother reading the rest.

Date: July 08, 2015 12:32AM

(Further explanation)

Yes, we all would like to know exactly what transpired in the house to bring about the allegation of sexual harrassment. So the video of the alleged perpetrator telling his side of the story would be beneficial, as would videos of the women making the accusation telling the audience their side of the story as to what happened. All the rest is drama.

But - I'm talking about degrees of separation.

First degree - Why would we want to watch a video that a person makes of him/herself discussing what happened in the house when they don't know what happened. It's their opinion/analysis not based in fact, their slant.

Second Degree - Why would we want to watch a video someone made of themselves discussing the video the first guy made of himself talking about what happened at the house.

Third Degree - Why would we want to Discuss on the board the second video - or third - of the guy discussing the video of the first guy who made a video of himself discussing what happened at the house, when he himself wasn't there, and the second guy wasn't there, either.

For example, discussing a video about comments that were made on a previous video about another video.

Degrees of separation from the factual events - and the actual words spoken.

And I'm talking about Emotionality.

What floors me is how all these people making videos of themselves are emotionally involved to where we can see in the video - that they're angry or righteous or something or other - when they are degrees of separation from the event and the original personalities and do not know the facts.

This whole Thai Raw Food Festival 'scandal' - LOL - will provide titilation for the Raw Food Community discussion boards for a long time - Spotlighting New YouTube Personalities. Maybe one of their careers on YouTube will take off as a result of it....

Date: July 08, 2015 12:50AM

Lois Wrote:
Now that I know that not only smileys, but
> also "LOL" irritates you, I'll be using it more
> often - LOL

I don't care what you use.

Date: July 08, 2015 03:25AM

Okay, so my sock puppet skillz suck schweaty, hairy ballz. Fine.

So who the PHUCK are you?! eye rolling smiley

Date: July 08, 2015 03:26AM

Whoa (not WOAH, which makes my skin crawl), that video has been put on private! What was it?!

I don't even know these people or who they are talking about. I am totally out of the loop.

Date: July 08, 2015 06:28AM

<<... "The future of veganism is not going to be 10 million Instagram models running 10 million blogs about hair and make-up. The future of Thailand is not going to be 10 million colonies of self-obsessed vegan athletes photographing themselves on bicycles and posing with plates of fresh-cut fruit." ...>>
[youtu.be]

SueZ, thanks for sharing this. Not much time here but I watched the whole video!

My hope is the masses will awaken and leave the shallow end.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: July 08, 2015 06:53AM

I am watching the second video now. So good, so thoughtful:
[youtu.be]

Date: July 08, 2015 09:58PM

banana who Wrote:
> Whoa (not WOAH, which makes my skin crawl), that
> video has been put on private! What was it?!

Joe Best kept his copy of the video up. Here you go ...

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Raw Curious ()
Date: July 09, 2015 09:41AM

I retract anything positive I have said about Jilicious Journey. She and Annie Jaffrey are horrendous individuals and sociopaths - manipulative, entitled, vicious, horrible examples of vegans.

Before this whole fruit festival 'sexual assault' drama unfolded, I thought they were great and was not into Joe Best's videos at all. Now I feel so sorry for Joe. Jil has taken major advantage of his big heart and generosity. These venomous girls (as evidenced by their recorded video, their posing with the sign at Happy Green, their continual deluded manipulation of the truth, Jil scamming Joe for a free ticket to Thailand months after the supposed 'sexual assault', the list goes on) are trying to whitewash their social media image. I don't like to think in terms of dichotomies of good and evil, but I actually wonder if they are evil. Annie is the mastermind, but Jil is still a grade-A manipulator.

Joe, don't get sucked in again. Please!!!

People are so upset due to the injustice of this. And dopes like Ted Carr are a joke. He says in his latest video that it 'doesn't matter' who is right. Dude. You cannot accuse someone of sexual harassment and publicly vilify someone, with zero charges. It does matter if someone has inflicted this on someone.

Annie and Jil will need to employ someone full time to delete the comments from the myriad of people who see through their behaviour.

Before this happened, I loved watching Jil's videos and thought Annie was 'sweet'. Now her face scares me. She is very disturbing.

Joe, who I had no interest in, has made me proud of the way he is systematically clearing his name. Unfortunately, he has been duped by Jil again, but at least he got footage of him asking her to leave his property.

Date: July 09, 2015 12:16PM

Raw Curious, let's hope Joe gets a lawyer because it's doubtful these women will ever stop otherwise.

After all of that Jil then had the gall to walk right into Joe's house, alone, unannounced, and uninvited! Good thing Joe had his camera ...

[www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2015 12:25PM by SueZ.

Date: July 09, 2015 01:03PM

Yes, I hope so. Luckily Joe has cleared his name to a good degree, but he is soft-hearted, and thus has been taken advantage of.

The audacity of these girls. Their lack of empathy, lack of conscience, narcissism, lack of gratitude, manipulation of the truth and outright viciousness astounds me.

I hope there is some karmic justice.

Date: July 09, 2015 01:43PM

...it was interesting that at the end of Jil's last video, she said there would be more of Evan Rock and some other guy's music. She never put that video up.

Jil used Joe to get a free ticket to Thailand. He was just a means to an end. I think Annie and Jil had their heart set on Evan Rock and the Heart Tribe.

Evan is obviously gorgeous, but more importantly, has a beautiful soul. He doesn't want to be connected to their low-conciousness behaviour.

Inner beauty...it's so lovely when you see it.

An orchestrated social media image. Good looks. Pretty pictures. Sweetness and light. It's not worth much when the inside is so suspect. It's just an illusion.

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables