Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

A very cool idea from the site's admin.....
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: July 14, 2015 02:17PM

"Re: No Politics or Economics on this forum

Posted by: admin ()

Date: January 20, 2009 05:22PM

I have deleted the Politics / Economics forum due to abuse. Please discuss your Politics on a polictical board. I want to keep this site focused on Living and Raw Foods."

So when will this great idea kick in?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A very cool idea from the site's admin.....
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: July 14, 2015 02:29PM

Sue Schadenfreude wrote:

<<<I am an Internet Shill and I am paid to come here to make sure you guys don't talk about my masters, so please stop talking about my masters.>>>

You and your masters know where you can go!!!

Date: July 14, 2015 03:31PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Re: No Politics or Economics on this forum
>
> Posted by: admin ()
>
> Date: January 20, 2009 05:22PM
>
>
> I have deleted the Politics / Economics forum due
> to abuse. Please discuss your Politics on a
> polictical board. I want to keep this site focused
> on Living and Raw Foods."
>
>
>
> So when will this great idea kick in?

I doubt I am alone in seriously doubting that the admin. of this site has "masters" he doesn't want talked about. I think his stating he wants to keep this site focused on living and raw foods is a good enough reason for telling those with political agendas to take their soap boxes elsewhere to more appropriate venues. I am simply applauding the intent of admin. and hope he follows through on his stated intent.

Date: July 14, 2015 03:47PM

Sue Schadenfreude wrote:

<<<I have nothing else to say, so I'll make up a STRAW MAN to keep everyone DISTRACTED.>>>

There's only one person on this message board that has an AGENDA and that's Sue Schadenfreude!!!

Date: July 14, 2015 04:30PM

The only reason why the Politics Forum was deleted is because the Fools on the Left argued with the Fools on the Right and were oblivious that they were both wrong. Government is a Subsequent Need from being Dis-Connected and the only Solution for this problem is to get Re-Connected and the only way to get Re-Connected is with Raw Food!!!

I taped a Video 9 days ago on our False Belief that we need a Government, but I have not uploaded it yet for various reasons. For now, I’ll post my transcript of that Video and perhaps I can get some feedback from y’all before I upload it or make another tape.

Thanks in advance!

Per Video Tape JR# M2U00235 - 09:46 made 7-05-15:

So far we’ve looked at 7 False Beliefs that are taking away our Responsibility and that would be Piece #2. 5 of those False Beliefs had to do with our Health - that’s Piece #1 and 2 of these False Beliefs had to do with our Subsequent Need for Religion and Spirituality - that’s Piece 34.5. But remember, 6 of our 10 Subsequent Needs from being Dis-Connected (can be used or) are also Problems of Knowledge and then, can be used by Piece #3, which is the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior or simply the Dark Side of our Behavior and then, we have the Darkest of the Dark Side of our Behavior that is taking advantage of us and then, uses all of our Needs against us.

Now we want to look at another False Belief that has to do with our Subsequent Need for Government. Remember, all of our Subsequent Needs are because we are Dis-Connected - that’s why we have this Subsequent Need for Government. We’re Out of Control, so we need to have something to help us Control ourselves not realizing that we just Need to Gain Back Control instead of dealing with being Out of Control - that’s the problem.

So we have this False Belief that we have a Need for Government and remember, Piece #3, the Dark Side of our Behavior, uses the Government against us and enters all of us into Contracts and Licenses and we’re Mis-Led and Mis-Directed and Deceived into believing that we need to have these Licenses. And the thing about all of these Licenses we enter from the very beginning where we need a Birth Certificate and a Social Security Number and a Driver’s License and a Marriage License and on and on and on - all of these Licenses that are issued by our “Government” that’s Controlled by the Sick Psychopaths who Rule the World give us a Privilege and at the same time take away our Rights and they can take away our Rights simply by take away our Privileges.

So that’s the problem with all Licenses - every License that gives us a Privilege can be taken away from us and now, our Rights are taken away.

So we should Never have a Subsequent Need for Government any more than we have a Subsequent Need for Religion and Spirituality. But remember, we’re Dis-Connected and because we are Dis-Connected we got to do something to help us Control ourselves. But the problem is we are Sick, Individually and Collectively and what we got Collectively is keeping us where we are. Piece #3 is using all of our Needs to Control us. Our Subsequent Need for Government Tricks us, Deceives us into believing that we have a Need to be Licensed.

Remember, every time a License is issued a Right is taken away and one of the most important things we have to do to get out of the Hell we’re in is to not only test an idea whose time has come by going Upstream, but we also have to work Downstream and recognize the fact that all Contracts require a meeting of the minds and the Contracts that all of us have with all of our Governments are all Null and Void because there was Never a meeting of the minds. We have been Tricked - we have been Deceived into thinking that it was a Law that we were required to have a Social Security Number. We were Tricked and Deceived into thinking we Needed a Birth Certificate and a Driver’s License.

Now in all honesty, there are 2 situations where we Need to have a Driver’s License. One is when we’re 16 when we get our first Driver’s License usually while we’re still a minor and we’re not Responsible, we’re under age. But once we get to be 18, we don’t Need to have a Driver’s License anymore because we have this Right to Travel. And then, the point here is the Roads are owned by all of us. You can’t take that Right away from us. But if you’re going to use that Road to make Money as in Commerce, then you Need a License also.

So yes, you do Need a Driver’s License for 2 situations - when you’re a minor and you are Not of age or if you’re making Money by transporting goods or people - if you’re making Money off of the Roads, then you got have to a Driver’s License, otherwise, all of the rest of us don’t Need a License.

We don’t Need a Marriage License - that’s how they take away our kids.

Social Security - that’s how they get us hooked into the System where we think, oh, we don’t want to get out of the System - we’ll lose all of our Money. But this is all because we have the Wrong Mentality. And things will Never Change as long as we have the Wrong Mentality and we have the Wrong Mentality because we’re Dis-Connected and because we’re Dis-Connected we have an Exchange Mentality - we don’t realize that we’re all one.

So that’s why we have to call out the Government and say all of our Contracts and Licenses with you guys are Null and Void whether you know it or not and we got to do this Downstream, but we have to simultaneously go Upstream to make sure that we Change our Mentality so that we won’t need to have these Subsequent Needs anymore.

One of the first things we’ll get rid of is this Exchange Mentality where we Compete for Resources on an Abundant Planet when we should Cooperate and Share the Abundance this Planet has to offer.

Why don’t we do that?

Well, the reason is because we don’t Feel one with everyone - that’s the whole point I’m saying, we’re Dis-Connected and we need to get Re-Connected. And everything else we do is a Distraction unless we’re getting Re-Connected.

So we got to go Upstream and get Re-Connected - Downstream - one of the most important things we do right now is make all of these Licenses and Contracts Null and Void.

So enough of us have to reach the Tipping Point - enough of us have to test an idea whose time has come so we can see what we’re missing and be an example to everyone else so that we can get Re-Connected. But then, we can’t Change everything overnight, so we’ve got to do Damage Control - we’ve got to undo all of the harm that the Sick Psychopaths have done by using the Government to Control us and the Media to Control us - we got to take back the Air Waves - we got to do away with this Exchange Mentality - we got to do away with Money.

So people think, oh, I don’t want to get out of the System - I got all of this time and Money invested in Social Security.

Well, you can’t understand this now, but once you get Re-Connected or once enough of us get Re-Connected and reach the Tipping Point, we’ll Change our Mentality and we won’t have this Exchange Mentality anymore and that means we won’t have Money anymore - we won’t have a Social Security System - we won’t have a Need for that.

Why?

Because we will be Re-Connected and everyone is going to be spending their entire life making everything around them better. We don’t need to have a Government to help us out when things get bad because everyone is already helping everyone else beforehand.

The problem with the Ultimate Solution to Solve all of these Problems that are 100% Within our Control is twofold. One is that you can’t understand it until you do it - you go to get Re-Connected, otherwise you’ll have the Wrong Mentality and two is we have to work Downstream and do Damage Control and that’s where enough of us have to Refuse to Play into the System anymore - we got to Back Out of the System.

And again, it doesn’t matter if you know this or not, but enough of us have to make it evident to everyone else. We have to reach the Tipping Point when it comes to testing an idea whose time has come, as well as reach the Tipping Point to Bail Out of the System. Tell all of the (officials or) servants that they are No longer officials - that we are No longer part of their System - that we entered into Contracts with you guys under Duress or under Deception - there is NO meeting of the minds - all of these Contracts are Null and Void - I don’t own any Money for this and that will help us get to where we need to be as long as we’re also getting Re-Connected.

So if we don’t get Re-Connected, things will NEVER Change and if we don’t reach the Tipping Point, things will NEVER Change.

So if you haven’t done this yet, go to this Link - this is a Video I uploaded that is a Seminar on how to do the 1st of a 3 Step Process that I perfected. As I’ve mentioned many times in other Videos, there are only 2 things we have to do or 2 Groups of Needs that we must Satisfy to Solve all of our Problems that are 100% Within our Control.
Unfortunately, most of us are Not Willing and Able to do that, which is why I added 2 Preliminary Steps to the only thing we have to do, thereby, perfecting a 3 Step Process. The 1st Step is my Specialty - it addresses the Willingness Issue on a Temporary basis so we can see what we’re missing. Remember, most of us are Not Willing to take the 2nd Step, which is where we’re going to Correct 5 Main Mistakes on a Permanent basis.

I always get a kick out of people when I tell them let’s do the 1st Step and they say, well, what are we going to do after that? Well, now you’re wanting to know the 2nd Step and you’re Not in a position to evaluate what you’re doing and what you need to do right now. You’re not going to think it’s a fair trade - that’s why I have a 1st Step to begin with - don’t you see? You’re Not Willing to do that - the 2nd Step.

So don’t even think about what you have to do after the 1st Step. Do the 1st Step first and then, you’ll finally be in a position to see what we’re missing and then, be in a better position to take the 2nd Step where going to, once again, Correct 5 Main Mistakes on a Permanent basis. And then, once we do that, we’re going to do the only thing we have to do and that’s Satisfy all of our Needs. And when we do that, the most important thing we’re going to do is get Re-Connected - it’s going to Change our Mentality and once we Change our Mentality, things are going to change so fast that in 10 years, we’ll look back in horror and in disbelief at where we were and what we were doing and how we couldn’t figure out that there was a simple Solution to Solve all of our Problems.

So if you haven’t done so yet, do the 1st of my 3 Step Process. Go to a Seminar I uploaded and you can watch that on a YouTube Video I uploaded and when you do this, I guarantee you - you’re in for a treat!
[End of M2U00235] [1964 words]

Peace and Love.......John

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2015 04:38PM by John Rose.

Date: July 14, 2015 10:56PM

"I guarantee you - you’re
in for a treat!"

That puffed up and overworked guarantee is worth what it cost.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: July 15, 2015 01:42AM

I think SueZ you have voiced some important concerns, which I think relate to questions, what does contribute to and what does suffocate the raw food movement. Personally, I see no place for politics here, and somehow cannot relate to the idea of politicizing veganism. At the same time, I think that ethics play a key role in veganism. Also, I think that the safety and de-bulshting needs to be discussed. So perhaps discussing a larger picture is important. Further, I find the gossip aspect of the forum unsettling, even though I value freedom of speech which leads to the gossip. On one hand I value reading stuff here, but on the other hand, after reading the 'sexual harassment' thread, I found myself in a space from which I was able to get out after some work (and writing my recent article). I feel that this part of the forum, and the movement, may be unhelpful to overall peace. So perhaps we could talk about how to make this place a better place? Surely, as individuals interested in similar things, we should be able to talk in a friendly manner about them?

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2015 01:44AM by rawgosia.

Date: July 15, 2015 03:26AM

"Further, I find the gossip aspect of the forum unsettling, even though I value freedom of speech which leads to the gossip"

If one finds oneself being unsettled by reading of what is going on in the vegan movement one probably wasn't settled in the first place. The vegan movement itself is not for the faint of heart to read about - and never was.

"I feel that this part of the forum, and the movement, may be unhelpful to overall peace."

Getting to the truth is important and helpful, IMO. Things being swept under the carpet, unexamined, would be peaceful but unhelpful, IMO.

Date: July 15, 2015 04:15AM

I am not suggesting that we sweep things under the carpet (ref). No way!

Date: July 15, 2015 04:03PM

rawgosia Wrote:
> I am not suggesting that we sweep things under the
> carpet (ref). No way!

Glad to know that at least.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: July 18, 2015 04:49AM

Yes all we care about is raw food and what's positive. What is happening to our country has nothing to do at all with how we will be able to buy organic food in the future, or how we grow it.

The overlords we trust completely. We dont need to worry about such negative topics.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/18/2015 04:50AM by suvine.

Date: July 18, 2015 05:27AM

5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida making 5 dead and 5 more missing - See more at: [www.healthnutnews.com]

Date: July 19, 2015 06:45PM

Victoria Boutenkos said in Communist Russia a head of lettuce is so exotic , noone ever seen anything like it. They all stood in line for moldy millet. Their rations. Its ok because if you focus on the positive ALL THIS GOES AWAY.

We have no voice. No voice in politics in the world, if you shut it down.

Laws about growing your own food. Monsanto. None of that important to our positive minds.

Just flit about little naked silly fruitarians and make the scale the only thing in your brain.

Let the smart people rule us. After all cooked food people are smarter because they can understand politics and economics, unlike us...All we are good for is bikini pics, we have no voice in politics. Smarts raw vegans? Never not here.

Raw Vegans who work in government and politics? Economics, no such thing, all we do is post for morons so they can masterbate on youtube.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/19/2015 06:52PM by suvine.

Date: July 19, 2015 08:12PM

suvine Wrote:
> Victoria Boutenkos said in Communist Russia a head
> of lettuce is so exotic , noone ever seen anything
> like it. They all stood in line for moldy millet.
> Their rations. Its ok because if you focus on the
> positive ALL THIS GOES AWAY.
>
> We have no voice. No voice in politics in the
> world, if you shut it down.
>
> Laws about growing your own food. Monsanto. None
> of that important to our positive minds.
>
> Just flit about little naked silly fruitarians and
> make the scale the only thing in your brain.
>
> Let the smart people rule us. After all cooked
> food people are smarter because they can
> understand politics and economics, unlike us...All
> we are good for is bikini pics, we have no voice
> in politics. Smarts raw vegans? Never not here.
>
> Raw Vegans who work in government and politics?
> Economics, no such thing, all we do is post for
> morons so they can masterbate on youtube.

Put down that bong. Seriously.

Someone had to say it.

Date: July 20, 2015 03:15AM

ahahah I dont smoke marijuana. But I respect everyones freedom to.

When I was at raw spirit I got invited to smoke marijuana with all the GITMR elite and I chose not to. I had raw cacao durian instead.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2015 03:19AM by suvine.

Date: July 20, 2015 03:27AM

So, we are discussing whether we should be discussing politics and/or gossip. I can't help but add another question to the list. Should we be discussing whether we should be discussing politics and/or gossip? Just amuzing myself with the prospect of it. winking smiley

Date: July 20, 2015 03:49AM

'amusing', that is, blah spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: July 20, 2015 10:39AM

suvine Wrote:
> ahahah I dont smoke marijuana. But I respect
> everyones freedom to.
>
> When I was at raw spirit I got invited to smoke
> marijuana with all the GITMR elite and I chose not
> to. I had raw cacao durian instead.

Must be the marijuana smoothies then I guess.

Date: July 21, 2015 06:32AM

Hahaha they dont do anything. I take it you think I am very poetic! I dont know what else to do but comment on your posts and threads my opinions. This is my little bitty box. I can express myself. Trapped forever. Better make your opinions mean something, even if its a little comedy for you guys to all laugh. I hate being the only one posting sometimes, I am excellent typist, taught in school, professional so I can type a lot. I try to stay off here. I do. Maybe we just need more people posting so noone gets sick of me.

I just dont understand when people think politics is negative or that raw vegans cannot handle themselves talking about politics or religion.

.We are the calmest forum out there. Dont believe me? Go on one thats cooked food heads.

I would love to hear what you guys think of the world. I know you all can make a change in this world and effect everyone and why would you want to silence people?

Just because YOU ( anyone who says raw vegans should not talk about politics or religion because we are too dumb) dont like politics doesnt everyone else shouldn't like it, and be silenced like we have no voice..
.. I mean its the first thing I wake up to every morning. THE NEWS! I have to play dumb sometimes- on here. I dont want to anymore. But politics I love and I cant believe people can't express faith like that isnt a part of the raw vegan journey.

Its taking our power in the world AWAY!

Is that what you all want? To not be taken seriously. Like we are just crazies?

People make fun of people who dont know anything about our government or what is happening RIGHT NOW. They poke fun of them on youtube in street interviews. Caught on tape looking ignorant.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2015 06:46AM by suvine.

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: July 21, 2015 08:00AM

.We are the calmest forum out there. Dont believe me? Go on one thats cooked food heads.
¥£"

I actually do find that rather hard to believe. I am a member of forums other than this one, including one that is made up almost entirely of people who are not even vegans, let alone raw vegans. However, the people on that forum behave FAR better towards each other than those in this forum...there is no comparison whatsoever. Does becoming a raw vegan automatically make you kind, considerate, compassionate and selfless? That doesn't seem to be the case, and actually I would say it would be far too easy if that was the case. Improving the mind is meant to be hard work.

I mean its the first thing I wake up to every morning. THE NEWS!

You're smart enough to know that the news is all propaganda.

Date: July 21, 2015 10:49AM

It seems to me that the etiquette issue is not unique to raw vegan forums, but something to do with the on-line communication, which seems an entirely different animal than face-to-face communication. As examples,
* people say things on-line they would be less likely to say in person,
* people misinterpret or get offended by comments they would not if they could see/hear the person.

On-line communication skills is not necessarily something that comes naturally. And yes, there is something we could do to improve the communication on this forum. Who is willing?

"Although the online intergroup contact literature has revealed that the Internet can be an advantageous tool for promoting intergroup harmony when used appropriately, negative online contact can also occur (McKenna & Green, 2002)."[1]

"One of the leading theories advocated for reducing intergroup conflict is the contact hypothesis. According to this theory, contact under certain conditions, such as equal status, cooperation towards a superordinate goal, and institutional support, will create a positive intergroup encounter, which, in turn, will bring about an improvement in intergroup relations." [2]

References:
[1] Improving intergroup relations in the internet age: A critical review.
White, F.A., Harvey, L.J., Abu-Rayya, H.M.
Review of General Psychology, 19 (2), pp. 129-139, 2015.

[2] The contact hypothesis reconsidered: Interacting via the internet.
Amichai-Hamburger, Y., McKenna, K.Y.A.
Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, 11 (3), pp. 825-843, 2006.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/21/2015 10:51AM by rawgosia.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: July 26, 2015 09:33PM

suvine Wrote:
> 5th holistic doctor (age 33) died in Florida
> making 5 dead and 5 more missing - See more at:
> [www.healthnutnews.com]
> ative-doctor-33-found-dead-in-florida-making-5-dea
> d-and-5-more-missing-doctors/#sthash.exvP5ToR.dpuf

Here's a an explanation for why these doctors are being killed: GcMAF, Dr. Bradstreet, and the coverup of autism causes and effective therapies

Date: July 29, 2015 03:13PM

Thanks Prana,

That explains everything!!!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 29, 2015 11:52PM

suvine Wrote:
> ahahah I dont smoke marijuana. But I respect
> everyones freedom to.
>
> When I was at raw spirit I got invited to smoke
> marijuana with all the GITMR elite and I chose not
> to. I had raw cacao durian instead.

What does GITMR mean??? Inquiring minds, yada yada... winking smiley

Date: July 30, 2015 03:04PM

GITMR is Give It To Me Raw, a now defunct raw foods social media site (they used the Ning forums). That forum lost momentum because Facebook came to rule the social media world.

Date: July 30, 2015 03:06PM

I think 30bananasaday was an offset of GITMR that started as an interest group at GITMR.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: July 30, 2015 03:26PM

Prana Wrote:
> GITMR is Give It To Me Raw, a now defunct raw
> foods social media site (they used the Ning
> forums). That forum lost momentum because Facebook
> came to rule the social media world.

Oh thanks, Prana. I think I signed up briefly with them but then got in an exchange with someone over the overtly sexual banter. LOLeye popping smiley

Date: August 04, 2015 03:11PM

@LIVINGFOOD hahhaa yeah, I read the ALTERNATIVE MEDIA.

I want to be in the company of men and women who can speak on subjects that affect us all.

I dont want to feel like I am talking to morons.
I feel like this enough:

I want to feel smart and I want to know things. I dont know about you guys.

I hate dumbing myself down. Just because its trendy to be dumb. "Its positive!"

Its not positive, ignorance is a NEGATIVE, its evil. And anti man. Its the dark ages of feudal serfs and lords.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 03:25PM by suvine.

Date: August 04, 2015 03:30PM

"Simple minded fruit people." Thats not what fruitarianism is about. Its about being smarter and having the edge over everything previously impossible, INCLUDING understanding abstract concepts like IDEAS..and P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S. Ideas that free humanity instead of enslave. Discussions on the future of man's soul. Fruitarians and Raw Vegans are part of this world. We are in colleges, labs, offices...we have opinions on many topics. Not just the varieties of fruits. We wear suits and diamonds and are very involved in politics. We are earth shakers.

Saying Oh just go and talk about politics on politics forum its not welcome here ...its so ignorant. I am sorry to offend, but that thought offends me that we are just simple fruit idiots.

Raw vegans, speak for yourselves, are capable of grasping ideas that affect us all. We are capable of seeing with our own eyes and using our own brains. We are not idiots morons or fruit bats. We can discuss our own viewpoint and enjoy freedom, to be included in a group of like minded people.

All I got to look forward is to talk about fruits, thats what being a model fruitarian is, is to be dumb. And only care about fruit. Ok well I am a bit more educated and can hold conversations with intelligent men. I can grasp ideas. I am not stupid and I wouldnt want to be dumbed down just to get along.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2015 03:44PM by suvine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables