Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Life regenerator
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: July 24, 2015 04:42PM

I can watch his videos on loop all day, you know why, they are all about RAW VEGAN FOOD.

He shows you recipes I have never seen in raw vegan books and I have read them all. I really think he is or was the real deal. I dont know if he is still raw.

I know when he speaks his audience he speaks to seems to be very ill people. So I think he has done good.

I think Dan the Man has done good things with his youtube fame.

Can you imagine having him as a roomate or a lover or man or Bro? You would be very well fed.

He does this all his own. He shares so much. His recipes are so yummy.

I had a chance to meet him when I was at a convention in Seattle but he shied away. He was practically married back then so I understand.

I think I am going to invest in his dvd or cd. Its once a year I do something like this and its always been great.

In the past I have gotten the green savory soups by the Haeskles and I made every recipe and took photos

I have also gotten Fred Patenaudes dvds and made every recipe, almost.

Also the Boutenkos. I got their whole set.

I got the Asian recipe packs from this raw vegan couple they are famous but I cannot remember their name. They cater David Wolfe events. Maybe you guys know. I think they from Chicago? Hempini pasta was awesome. Very rich raw vegan recipes you can feed party people, they are that fancy.

And the 811 99$ pack. I got those too

and every single one...I have made the recipes and appreciated and really gotten into the spirits of the authors. They are big projects. There are lots of videos accompanying and you really get to learn different raw vegan styles.

I will mark here my progess on all his recipes without sharing them or anything, just how well I am doing.. I have to order the dvd or cd or set first. I will come back here check soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2015 04:46PM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Life regenerator
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: July 24, 2015 05:29PM

face waves

[www.youtube.com]

Re: Life regenerator
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: August 04, 2015 03:14PM

Thats pretty cool. I think he came through alot of changes. And he found his space.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables