Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I feel I can be myself here
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: August 17, 2015 01:29AM

I dont even know what here is, but this is the only raw vegan forum I date.

I dont really know any of you, but I am most like a raw vegan so I feel like this is my place. I apologize if I hurt anyone or sound retarded.

I m not good with cooked fooders. I am not eloquent yet really to go out and chat with strangers about raw vegan food. I come here to do that and just be myself.

I do not like talking alot But I like to write and I like internet.

SIGH

I would like to create something here good for you guys my forum late night friends.

What can we all create?

Can we make CONNECTIONS with each other?

How about everytime we respond to one anothers posts we take a minute to close our eyes and find who we are speaking to and just feel. Feel out that person and maybe motives reasons excuses etc will become visible and we can help each other.

In real life I am held together very strict but here I am like the homeless bum crazy with visions and deaf eh? I stick my mouth in my foot so many times. I sound stupid. But I still come here. I try to help. I give my opinions. I think I am ready for more.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2015 01:37AM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I feel I can be myself here
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: August 17, 2015 06:16AM

Yay suvine for feeling at home here. I know there is a lot of arguing happening at times, but for the most part I feel people here want to help each other.

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: August 17, 2015 07:02AM

Yes. Thank you.
smiling smiley
xxx

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Date: August 18, 2015 11:01AM

Love to all you guys. Lets intend for something magical to happen in the rest of 2015. We will never live it again so lets post and be really open and try to write eloquently and lets take people on journeys. Support me please and I support your raw vegan journeys. I support them. Know that I am here when you are having doubts or bored.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/18/2015 11:02AM by suvine.

Posted by: LavenderBunnie ()
Date: August 25, 2015 03:22PM

Unfortunately, I'm not having that experience... The first post I made asking for help was trolled by a member named Suez..

I really need a little help with raw foods because I dont have any friends or relatives that eat raw to speak to, and I've had a few problems trying to switch to a raw diet :/

Date: August 27, 2015 02:08AM

Well I am 100% raw or trans-100%raw. I am all on board. I want to live it fully and I embrace it and I am here for you and I LOVE YOUR NAME...you know I distill lavender oil every summer, a ton of it.

I am wearing rose oil today Lavender bunny. Why the name lavender bunny?

Lets be friends and lets have an Alliance and SUEZ brings out the contrast and thats a good thing, to be open minded and read opposing thoughts.

Suez give her a shot. Listen to what she says and meditate on it. And she always has a point. It may not be what you want. You may want her to agree with everything and you know what when she does its like the skies have opened, and there is massive synchronicity.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: August 27, 2015 05:11AM

suvine

Can you share how you distill lavender? I think lavender spritz is awesome. It smells great too but I never made it myself. How do you distill it?

that's really coolsmiling smiley

Date: August 30, 2015 10:35AM

Well, you have to buy a still. About one grand in cost. Then you cut lavender and put it in the columns of copper. Then you plug in the still and it heats up and boils and the steam goes through the lavender and goes down the condenser and the hydrosol comes out and the oil floats on the top. You then freeze off the water and you got lavender oil. You have gallons of A grade hydrosol too you can mop the floor with or spray your beds down with.

Its very exciting.

I am glad you asked me.

Did you know most lavender oil is lavandin and not very good for you. Its usually very cheap from China and usually mixed down with jojoba or other various who knows. The real thing is amazing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2015 10:39AM by suvine.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 01, 2015 09:42AM

suvine

why does lavender hydrosol smell a lot sweeter than the original plant itself

i like the hydrosol scent much better than the original scent which is okay but not my favorite

Date: September 10, 2015 08:18PM

You need to try the real thing. I wish I had some to send you but I used it for mopping my house.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables