Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

marinated onion rings
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: August 19, 2015 07:24PM

HI MY LOVES how are you guys I hope everyone who reads this knows today your life is going to change. A decision you make today will affect you so much that the course will change forever and you dont have to do anything, its natural.

I was looking for a recipe to marinate some onions to top on my mans nature burger.

Raw style

I made them before I think I got the recipe from this website. So I was looking and I found this

[nouveauraw.com]

and I was going to make it. It looks good huh. I did not have 3 lbs of onions so I just used one and I soaked it in and its perfect guys. You can top on anything no bad onion taste.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: marinated onion rings
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: August 19, 2015 08:02PM

I learned my lesson about dehydrating batches of onions and garlic. Do it outside.

Re: marinated onion rings
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: August 20, 2015 08:52AM

Thank you. I didnt dehydrate, I marinated. But yeah it makes sense to hurry it along. Dehydrated mushrooms are yummy too.

I think from the photo, its too much food to make

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables