Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FALLEN
Posted by: Raw Time ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:09AM

Hello,
What advice to give someone who fall from raw and struggle to get on track back and is have cook food addiction now? Due to digest problem can only eat fruit and vegetable/greens and little nut and seed. So only interest in getting back to fruit and veg raw diet. Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FALLEN
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 26, 2015 12:39PM

The solution is most of the time known, the problem is the lack of will to change course.
People prefer to continue to suffer until it is too late to make change.
The smoker knows that smoking kills but he does not have the courage to stop.
My advice is to have courage.
The courage to solve the digestive problem first.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2015 12:42PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Ela2013 ()
Date: September 02, 2015 11:48AM

I think that those foods you mention are perfect and enough for your raw vegan diet: fruits, veggies, greens, little or no nuts/seeds. Try to focus on water rich foods, make green juices, carrot juice, drink plenty of water, have enough sleep, have a positive mindset. I believe that by eating like this, those digestive issues will disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raw vegan for life. Vegan for the animals. Raw for my health.

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: September 03, 2015 02:44AM

If you eat three meals, eat two raw. The third should contain foods like beans, or quinoa to gurantee enough aminoacids (brain, hormones, etc).

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 09, 2015 09:46PM

EAT 100% raw all the time. Even when you find cooked hummous got on your carrot stick, just always pick up right away,no cheating!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 10, 2015 08:24AM

FAllen?

sounds like a country western song..

like ALL country western songs..actually

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 10, 2015 03:11PM

Here is a video I am watching.

Its about a guy fallen off the wagon God these videos are so depressing to me. But you have to hear what you sound like to others. People make excuses or "stories" why they cannot stay raw. Its just a story. You can be 100% raw.

I say find a million reasons to stay raw and only think about those things. ONLY. Even eating a hamburger. Say to yourself you are raw and the minute you chew into that burger your body will reject it. You will spit it out. Now if you say, ONLY THIS ONCE...you will eat the whole thing. Or you say AFTER THIS BURGER I WILL GO BACK...you will go back to being fully cooked. You have to be strong in your beliefs. Use imagination. EXPERIMENT with thoughts. Be what you want to be, in your mind first.

DOes this sound like trolling? Not my intention. I just feel strongly. Cooked food is so greasy gross rotten old paper like cardboard.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 03:16PM by suvine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables