Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

AT Hovannessian's text from his book -he wrote in BOLD CAPITALS the finger smiley
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: August 27, 2015 11:18PM

A.t. Hovannessian's words of wisdom, Suez I know you will enjoy these. Lavender Bunny it might give you some rawspiration.

These are the highlighted text from his book. That inspired one of my favorite raw books of all time Natures First Law.

Enjoy see only I would do this for you guys.

( Lets mix it up, I will start back to front to be exciting)

Henceforth the prescription of poisonous medicines and the recommendation of cooked foods are to be regarded as the most heartless crimes against humanity. Because they are the factors that cause all human illnesses.

Poisonous nourishment shall be abandoned and you will be victorious!

100% RAW EATING puts an end immediately to all diseases radically and simultaneously.

Cooking debases natural foodstuffs and converts them into harmful substances.

By the enoblement of the mind and soul of the individual- the conquest of vice and addictions, and the emancipation of the human intellect from all superstitions.

To put an end to those destructive experiments and return to normal way of life.

Mankind at present is far from being civilized.

The Medicine of the cooked food eater is an entirely erroneous science!

The Labour and expense of preparing cooked foods are nothing but SHEER WASTE.

Cancer is the result of the extreme degeneration of cells.

The Resistance on man to infectious diseases weakens from generation to generation.

Diseases are all caused by the Infringement of the laws of nature

( Hey I should make some MEMES)

All varieties of raw vegetable bodies consist essentially of the same constituents.

The age of cooked food eating is the age when addictions, superstitions and microbes reing supreme.

Everyone must recognize the real and integral raw materials of his or her body ( Not transgender friendly.)

Raw Eating ensures immense benefits in public economy and raises the standard of living several times.

No legal barrier exists against the destruction of the raw materials intended for the human factory.

Scientific Institutions and responsible state bodies must examine the problem of raw eating without further delay.

The use of aritificial vitamins and minerals must be stopped.

All evil habits and beastly inclinations of man are the result of cooked food eating.

The conception of diet should be limited to the replacement of unnatural nutrition by the natural method of feeding.

A baby detests the taste of cooked food which appear appetizing only to the food addict. Just as opium seems pleasing to the drug addict.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/27/2015 11:19PM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: AT Hovannessian's text from his book -he wrote in BOLD CAPITALS the finger smiley
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 28, 2015 06:42PM

I am going to make myself a baked potato with steamed broccoli
I will be alive tomorrow

Re: AT Hovannessian's text from his book -he wrote in BOLD CAPITALS the finger smiley
Date: August 29, 2015 02:25AM

OH no please dont, save the body please!!!

Date: August 29, 2015 03:35PM

I wish I could, my body is beyond repair

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: August 29, 2015 07:43PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish I could, my body is beyond repair

Let me guess...you're in Wisconsin. Try to escape if you can. Now.

Date: August 29, 2015 11:36PM

Was in Winconsin Dells this weekend.
Great entertainment. Water. Life
After years of wheatgrass and microgreens I can eat some cooked foods without any issues.
Life is good

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: August 30, 2015 02:42AM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
> Was in Winconsin Dells this weekend.
> Great entertainment. Water. Life
> After years of wheatgrass and microgreens I can
> eat some cooked foods without any issues.
> Life is good

Oh. I hadn't realized your goal was to get back to cooked food.

Date: August 30, 2015 10:29AM

I feel maybe, sense a little apathy and sadness?

I cannot see going back to cooked foods as something more than a passing fancy. Once you get bloated and feel dead, you will know you made a mistake.

Brocolli is delicious in a food processor chopped up like really small and put into salads with a homemade creamy nutty dressing with maybe raisins in it.

Potatoes I hear Norman Walker loves to juice. Sweet.

RP please stay positive, its about your soul!

Love to you.

Tell us what happened.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2015 10:30AM by suvine.

Date: August 30, 2015 10:43AM

I am into high raw food.
Grass juices and micro greens, they are the richest foods.
My personal view is that the broccoli, cauliflower, kale salads look all delicious but they are not digestible. Maybe just for me.
Making them into smoothies may help a bit.
I do make myself a steamed veggie meal but that is rare like once a month.

Date: August 30, 2015 10:47AM

RP one of the first guys I met in the raw food world, he used to be a chef at Roxanne's, he was a raw vegan except for...cooked grains. Is there such a thing? Anyways he is still like that and accepted in the movement as a peer. As if he were 100% raw.

Like quinoa, weird grains I never heard of. Steamed.

So I guess for all you TRANS- 100% RAW VEGANS...you might be one of them. You relate to raw vegans but you dont exactly follow the diet.

Like Raw Til 4, that is a TRANS Odyssey...

You are one in the family though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2015 10:51AM by suvine.

Date: August 30, 2015 11:15AM

I do not put myself into a group, a label.
I am not even a vegan, I drink raw goat milk once or twice a month.
I respect those who are vegans maybe I will evolve to the level.
The foundation of my diet is that we should eat food that is fresh, that was still growing few minutes ago. Everything else is secondary.

Date: August 30, 2015 11:17AM

Hey RP, do you like the quotes by Aterov? Do you think they are extreme? He is kind of over the top, but that is what I like. Which one is the reasons why I am the way I am. I am pretty extreme. I am white, not grey. All or nothing. I am like that in everything

Date: August 30, 2015 12:11PM

suvine Wrote:
> Hey RP, do you like the quotes by Aterov? Do you
> think they are extreme? He is kind of over the
> top, but that is what I like. Which one is the
> reasons why I am the way I am. I am pretty
> extreme. I am white, not grey. All or nothing. I
> am like that in everything

People like you are rare, for the best. Your picture shows health and beauty. So being extreme is working, keep it up.

I have not read his book so I cannot judge but there is pretty much agreement that cooked is not good for us even from those who eat it every day.

The major question is what to replace it with?

Raw meat? raw grains, raw veggies, raw fruits ???

The response to that question is what makes Brian Clement diet plan different from that of Doug Graham, and that of David Wolfe, or any other health guru

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2015 12:13PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: September 03, 2015 12:25AM

WELL if you stare at the sri yantra photo in the center and ask with the intention of recieving the answer, that question, you may not get an answer right away, but the answer will show itself to you. In your life. DO it and tell me what it says.

YOUR GURU,

YOGAKISSES

Date: September 04, 2015 04:49AM

I am not sure if this is the proper way to meditate. The dot in the center is surrounded by too many distractions to the eyes, too many colors. And they are brilliant distracting colors.

Meditation is centering, quieting, silencing, focusing.

It is better done with eyes closed.

Date: September 11, 2015 05:21AM

Well if you sit down and THINK , something we dont do, we just do as we are told by others what is best for us. we can write up a diet that is perfect.

Lets do it now

What raw foods do you like? What are your dietary raw food goals?
Explain your vision of he perfect diet...RP you.

Date: September 11, 2015 02:50PM

For me it is very simple.

Five very simple principles:

1. Eat food that has high water content as your body. About 70 percent or more.

2. Eat food that is growing or was just growing few minutes ago.

3. Incorporate cleansing into your life thru periodic fasting, food fermenting or other means.

4. Incorporate exercise into your weekly routine.

5. Be king and loving and connect to your higher self.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables