Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Good viktorus interview
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 07, 2015 01:56AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good viktorus interview
Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: September 07, 2015 08:32PM

Great interview, thanks for posting the video.

Fruit does indeed have a plethora of significant health benefits... BUT, there are many potential drawbacks when it becomes the staple of your diet, specifically ultra high sugar fruits such as dates and bananas. When you really start getting heavy into neurotransmitter research, the more and more clear it becomes as to why high-fruit diets are far from optimal, especially when it comes to cognition and behavior. This goes way deeper than previous discussions regarding fruit and brain health.

Posted by: Raw Time ()
Date: September 08, 2015 10:46AM

jtprindl,
I no idea high fruit diet not best. I willing to try your diet. Please show 10 meal so I get idea of diet. Make each meal to 2700 calory. Not need to post all same time. Do as you get time. Thank you.

Date: September 09, 2015 08:15PM

Raw Time Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jtprindl,
> I no idea high fruit diet not best. I willing to
> try your diet. Please show 10 meal so I get idea
> of diet. Make each meal to 2700 calory. Not need
> to post all same time. Do as you get time. Thank
> you.

In due time, you will get much more than dietary examples.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 09, 2015 09:42PM

OK RAW can do or say no wrong. I love him. I love his stance of raw cannabis.

I love Viktoras. My home is decorated with pages of life in the 21st century.

I seen him in AZ. He is great man.

SEX AFTER 80 he says its been good, and life gets better after 80. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Suez! What do you think that means! He says he did 400 push ups, exercising ALL YOUR BODY PARTS he says.

I love him.

He is so cool. I would ask him details about ANN WIGMORE's personal life. I would ask him what went wrong with the belly dancer he was dating who died. I think.

I love him-- great post thanks!

GO VIKTORAS

He says you have to get some live foods in yoru body or you will be DEAD MEAT

and your DIE-DIET, he says its a sinking ship and to get engaged and navgate this planet earth ship into aliveness and start planting POT

HE SAYS PLANT POT

HE SAYS JUICE POT

Photo from google images

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/09/2015 09:48PM by suvine.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: September 09, 2015 09:55PM

>He says he did 400 push ups

i will believe that when i see it.
maybe he and gabriel can do them together - another person who makes that claim without any proof.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: September 10, 2015 01:27AM

Along with the 400 push ups, can he also add the disclaimer that ' for a long time in the past while I advocated the 100% raw diet, I myself was unable to follow it and was eating cooked food ''.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: September 12, 2015 11:33PM

jtprindl Wrote:
--------------------------------------------

> In due time, you will get much more than dietary
> examples.

LOL. What due time? You make comments as if your diet is superior and Raw Time wants to try it and that's the answer you give? You eat every day. You could have posted about 5 meals already. Raw Time, don't hold your breath with jtpridl. He's a poser.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 14, 2015 01:08PM

Bj. I remember that. He was bulimic. Men get it sometimes too. But everyone has problems. The only reason we know about it is because he admitted it so he is honest. I think he loves He is changed by it. I have three of his books about raw vegan life and sprouts and one fruitarian letters from people. I think he has been a great help to some. I loved the book Survival in the 21st Century. I went to a Vegan restaurant called SUBLIME and they had the art of the same artist up. Viktoras is a good guy. I would be his friend. I think after all he has done, we can give him kudos and say good job, out of respect. I like him. Everyone has their own spin on the raw vegan diet, but the grain of truth is the same. We are one.

I was there when Gabriel Cousens outdanced the American Indians at their own ceremony, he danced for three days no sleep..

They are some powerful male fairy magicians. Very Spiritual.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2015 01:11PM by suvine.

Date: September 14, 2015 11:30PM

suvine Wrote:
> Bj. I remember that. He was bulimic. Men get it
> sometimes too. But everyone has problems. The only
> reason we know about it is because he admitted it
> so he is honest. I think he loves He is changed by
> it. I have three of his books about raw vegan life
> and sprouts and one fruitarian letters from
> people. I think he has been a great help to some.
> I loved the book Survival in the 21st Century. I
> went to a Vegan restaurant called SUBLIME and they
> had the art of the same artist up. Viktoras is a
> good guy. I would be his friend. I think after all
> he has done, we can give him kudos and say good
> job, out of respect. I like him. Everyone has
> their own spin on the raw vegan diet, but the
> grain of truth is the same. We are one.
>
> I was there when Gabriel Cousens outdanced the
> American Indians at their own ceremony, he danced
> for three days no sleep..
>
> [www.naturalusa.com]
> .jpg They are some powerful male fairy magicians.
> Very Spiritual.

Great post suvine. I loved all his books too, and will agree that Viktoras is truly wonderful, and l love the man. Definitely one of my favourite raw fooders and a legend. He sees the bigger picture.

I wish Gabriel and Vik well on their spiritual journeys and hope one day they will become enlightened at high levels. I am going to talk to Vik about spiritual issues soon.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Living Food ()
Date: September 15, 2015 11:18AM

I am going to talk to Vik about spiritual issues soon.

I was actually just thinking someone should do that while reading suvine's post.

Date: September 16, 2015 02:02AM

Living Food Wrote:
> I am going to talk to Vik about spiritual issues
> soon.
>
> I was actually just thinking someone should do
> that while reading suvine's post.

Would love to talk with Gabriel also, but he seems so locked into kundalini and driving up the serpent energy through the chakras with mind intent. And we see pics of Gabriel hugging Vik so Vik could be getting the effects of the serpent energy also. eye popping smiley I'll p.m you soon about stuff. Lots of serious stuff going on Living Foods.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: September 16, 2015 04:34AM

I admire him and have respect for him as well, especially for being honest post the fact. Pity others weren't / aren't as honest as he is. That was one good thing about Harley, but just pointing out the fact that sometimes the reality doesn't quite match up with what we think is the ideal in this non perfect world we live in.

For some of us all we can do is our best, even if it isn't good enough in others eyes ( especially on this board ), but at least it is somewhere for those of us who share the same ideals - even if we can't achieve them.

Date: September 16, 2015 07:07AM

suvine Wrote:

> I was there when Gabriel Cousens outdanced the
> American Indians at their own ceremony, he danced
> for three days no sleep..

Were the spirits helping him? In other words, did he seek to do this via mind intent and tap into the energy of those spirits? Hmmm. You know what l am getting at Living Food.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: September 17, 2015 02:50AM

Were the spirits helping him? In other words, did he seek to do this via mind intent and tap into the energy of those spirits? Hmmm. You know what l am getting at Living Food.

It sounds quite likely, but it may be best not to say too much about this on a public forum so as to avoid offending people. Whenever talk turns too much to the spirit world it seems to cause conflicts on this board.

Date: September 17, 2015 03:12AM

Living Food Wrote:
> Were the spirits helping him? In other words, did
> he seek to do this via mind intent and tap into
> the energy of those spirits? Hmmm. You know what l
> am getting at Living Food.
>
> It sounds quite likely, but it may be best not to
> say too much about this on a public forum so as to
> avoid offending people. Whenever talk turns too
> much to the spirit world it seems to cause
> conflicts on this board.

100% agreed Living Food. I don't say much of anything anymore, that is why l speak so vaguely in this thread. Some will know what l am getting at, most won't! Never mind, people are slowly waking up and many more will wake up later on, but people obviously need to go through more muck before the time comes for obtaining good fruit because they still worship manmade ideas and it's distractions and false promises. You've been through it, i've been through it, and many others are still going through it, so be it!....those who are meant to have good fruit will eventually have it, and those who aren't meant to have anything will never have anything because it needs to be that way. As has been said, not everyone can have the right fruit, and some will only have rotten fruit and never be able to see anything that is truly real.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2015 03:13AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 17, 2015 02:38PM

As always Spoutarian's ego is completely out of control as the "spiritual" police and he uses his "friend" Living Food (himself) to try and fake some credability by having imaginary conversations with himself...

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: September 17, 2015 02:53PM

Hey NuNativs,

Let's not forget that TSM received "instant enlightenment" from living Master Ching Hai in 2011, so who are you to question his function as the "spiritual" police wherever he goes?

Date: September 17, 2015 05:34PM

John Rose Wrote:
> Hey NuNativs,
>
> Let's not forget that TSM received "instant
> enlightenment" from living Master Ching Hai in
> 2011, so who are you to question his function as
> the "spiritual" police wherever he goes?

Oh ya forgot about that "fact" John winking smiley

Date: September 18, 2015 05:50AM

As always Spoutarian's ego is completely out of control as the "spiritual" police and he uses his "friend" Living Food (himself) to try and fake some credability by having imaginary conversations with himself...

Hi NuNativs,

My spiritual practice teaches me not to argue with other people. I was originally going to write a fairly lengthy post thoroughly explaining how I'm not TSM and couldn't possibly be, but I caught myself just in time. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to improve myself and further remove undesirable thought patterns from my mind. It may be hard to believe, but I am genuinely thanking you and grateful to you for providing this opportunity. In the end, what other people think of us doesn't matter...everything is an opportunity to improve and remove all bad notions/elements in the mind, and I plan to take full advantage of every such opportunity. If people think I am TSM, so what? The more people malign my reputation, the more I benefit in other ways.

When one is not attached to one's reputation, life becomes carefree and without worries. The average person is angered by the slightest criticism, loses sleep over imagined slights, and constantly challenges every word spoken against them. Is that any way to live? How can you have peace of mind under such circumstances? No wonder people are so rude and inconsiderate to each other today, look at what heavy burdens they carry around with them 24/7. They're constantly primed to be insulted and ready with hateful, venomous words to spit out in retaliation. Wouldn't life be so much easier if people placed less importance on what others say and think about them?

Sorry to get up on my soapbox lol, I just want to see people live better lives and for the world's people to return to upholding high moral standards. With a change in people's hearts and minds will come a corresponding change in society, that is guaranteed. Think about it - if everyone constantly put others before themselves, measured every thought and action to see if it was just and benevolent, and restrained themselves of their own free will from doing bad deeds, would police, jails, and courts even be necessary? Would rampant crime and corrupt government still exist? What a wonderful world that would be.

NuNativs - the last two paragraphs are not about you or anyone in particular, they are just me sharing some musings in general about how true change can be enacted in this world. No measure can make lasting changes other than people changing their actions and standards of their own free will. There is actually a shockingly large number of people who are holding themselves to the very highest moral standards and making examples of themselves so as to bring about a new Golden Age for humanity, and I am slowly improving myself so as to make myself worthy of that title as well. As of right now I do not meet the standard imo, which is one of the reasons why I am so grateful to you for giving me an opportunity to cultivate my heart and mind and slightly raise the standard for myself. I wish you a wonderful night smiling smiley

Date: September 18, 2015 05:56AM

Life is too beautiful to get upset smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2015 05:56AM by Living Food.

Date: September 18, 2015 06:58AM

Living Food Wrote:
> Life is too beautiful to get upset smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley

It is, and l am completely unmoved by it all. People may rubbish us Living Food, but it is NO excuse not to love them with all our heart and exercise great compassion.

When we can become unmoved like the Buddha we know right fruit is just around the corner. smiling smiley

John and Nativs, I see your inner beauty, and l believe in you and love you. Seek emptiness and nothingness my dear brothers and sisters and become truly divine so we refind our rightful place in the cosmos at very high levels.

Love, The Sproutarian.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: September 18, 2015 07:39PM

"Think about it - if everyone constantly put others before themselves"

Isn't putting yourself above others the entire point of meditation? How can you better the lives of others and love others if you haven't worked on and love yourself first?

"Seek emptiness and nothingness"

How can you seek emptiness and nothingness while simultaneously seeking enlightenment?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 18, 2015 09:05PM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> "Seek emptiness and nothingness"
>
> How can you seek emptiness and nothingness while
> simultaneously seeking enlightenment?

emptiness and nothingness is another way of saying that you need to unlearn what you know, the false knowledge, you need to get rid of your misconceptions.

You will become humble, clean, ready to receive the true knowledge.

It is the same process one goes thru when you want to be successful on the raw and living food.

You go thru a cleanse, a fast to remove the old hardened fecal matters.
Then the clean and living food will find a better ground to nourish you.

Date: September 18, 2015 09:15PM

How can you seek emptiness and nothingness while simultaneously seeking enlightenment?

You don't seek enlightenment, you gradually reach the stage of emptiness/nothingness and then attain enlightenment naturally without pursuit. Of course when people are just starting out, one of their motives will definitely be to seek enlightenment, but eventually you reach a stage where you have no motives or desires and that is when you have truly met the standard for enlightenment (I am not quite at this stage yet). If you are always attached to becoming enlightened that is actually an obstacle on your path to enlightenment. ALL attachments and desires are obstacles in your cultivation path.

While typing this my hands are literally floating up in the air and I feel like if I let go they would start floating up to the sky. They feel like they are on springs and ready to fly away at any moment. It is an amazing feeling.

Who says levitation isn't achievable? winking smiley My body is gradually become lighter by the day. My arms frequently glide through the air with no effort and I can feel my legs effortlessly floating and propelling my forward at times when I walk too. True spiritual cultivation will bring about many wondrous states.

Letting go of attachments doesn't merely lighten the mind, it also lightens the body smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

Date: September 18, 2015 09:22PM

Living Food Wrote:
>
> You don't seek enlightenment, you gradually reach
> the stage of emptiness/nothingness and then attain
> enlightenment naturally without pursuit. Of course
> when people are just starting out, one of their
> motives will definitely be to seek enlightenment,
> but eventually you reach a stage where you have no
> motives or desires and that is when you have truly
> met the standard for enlightenment (I am not quite
> at this stage yet). If you are always attached to
> becoming enlightened that is actually an obstacle
> on your path to enlightenment. ALL attachments and
> desires are obstacles in your cultivation path.
>
> While typing this my hands are literally floating
> up in the air and I feel like if I let go they
> would start floating up to the sky. They feel like
> they are on springs and ready to fly away at any
> moment. It is an amazing feeling.
>
> Who says levitation isn't achievable? winking smiley My body
> is gradually become lighter by the day. My arms
> frequently glide through the air with no effort
> and I can feel my legs effortlessly floating and
> propelling my forward at times when I walk too.
> True spiritual cultivation will bring about many
> wondrous states.
>
> Letting go of attachments doesn't merely lighten
> the mind, it also lightens the body smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

So having zero desires or attachments is enlightenment? The downfall of every non-enlightened soul is attachment? Why? How is it impossible to be enlightened while having desires?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: September 18, 2015 10:33PM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> So having zero desires or attachments is
> enlightenment? The downfall of every
> non-enlightened soul is attachment? Why? How is it
> impossible to be enlightened while having desires?

Desires are mostly bodily desires.
Enlightenment is for the soul, the true self

Date: September 19, 2015 12:53AM

jtprindl Wrote:

>
> "Seek emptiness and nothingness"
>

---just a quick post---

Thanks for the question, and this is a very important question because most meditators miss the vital importance of such a practise of emptiness (an empty mind) and leads to very bad results without them knowing until it’s usually too late.

Truly, we all want enlightenment, but we never actively seek it. I want very high level enlightenment, but l never think about it eventhough l always talk about it. My words may talk about enlightenment to get other people thinking about it, but my desire for enlightenment is not present. Imo, only when one doesn’t seek enlightenment can one obtain enlightenment, because once an emotional desire for enlightenment is present you can no longer keep an empty mind so distractions will enter meditation and demonic illusion and interference will more likely to be present.

When l meditate l often do it on an empty mind (emptiness). It is very difficult to meditate on empty mind, and one must give up all desires and importance of thoughts relating to this world and desire nothing. I don't chant, channel or try to draw external things or think about anything at all (no mind intention), because if we draw external things or think about things like most meditation that is seen as an evil practise, and evil practises will draw demonic interferance because what you see won't be real (it's an illusion) and the spirits you draw will demand a price for their help. No-one gives you nothing in this world for free without demanding something in return, AND Gods just don't come down and help any old meditator seeking stuff with a mind full of thoughts. We like to think that divine beings will give us whatever we want, but it doesn't quite work that way. If you seek things you will end up drawing deceptive spirits. People like to channel loved ones or energy spirits, but they are not getting any such thing, for all they draw is filthy spirits.

My mind gets so empty that I don't take any notice of the scenes in other dimensions before my eyes. I am completely unmoved and l seek no experiences in the cosmos. If l see a divine being l ignore it...l may know it is there but it doesn't register a thought. My mind is completely empty because l seek hardly anything so my mind is unable to be distracted. None-the-less, sometimes slight thoughts will come into meditation because l haven’t yet mastered getting rid of all attachments to sentimental factors, but often l have no thoughts. Remember also…many of our thoughts are now shaped by modern day living and systems, so if we can rid ourselves of most thoughts in everyday life we are able to cut the interference from emotion and sentimentality and create a more empty mind that desires nothing. Try to drive a car without any thoughts in your head except to drive the car…try to make the scenery mean nothing and not register…see if you can.

My sole desire is to have a pure spirit and heart, that is my real desire. My desire to become a divine being doesn't register and my desire for fun is non existant (I desire nothingness), and an empty mind can ONLY be achieved IF a person doesn't desire materialism, entertainments, get offended, have ego, gets emotional etc. Cutting ties to lust is essential if one wants to succeed. As soon as lust occurs portals to other dimensions open up and lust spirits enter one’s body and controls the person and takes heir away from heir’s original self. Some of those spirits are very powerful and hard to expel while others are only mild and easy to expel. This world has so many objects and things that are entries to portals, and as soon as desire is realized we connect to these portals and open ourselves up to malevolent spirits, so now our thoughts are no longer our own. I put to you that hardly any thoughts are you own. I put it to you that spirits control you nearly all the time and hardly a thought is your own….as you become increasingly aware through an empty mind will you realize this.

If you have thoughts running through your mind during meditation, you have a filthy mind because it brings importance to external things of this low level world. When you rise above it and only desire a pure heart will you then be able to have an empty mind. Now `nothingness' doesn't quite mean this in it's true sense of the Taos imo, but l use the watered down version of it here.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2015 12:54AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 19, 2015 02:42AM

"Imo, only when one doesn’t seek enlightenment can one obtain enlightenment, because once an emotional desire for enlightenment is present you can no longer keep an empty mind so distractions will enter meditation and demonic illusion and interference will more likely to be present."

So you don't know for certain if it's possible or not to obtain enlightenment without emotional desire? What's the end goal of enlightenment and what's the point of existence? If we're rewarded for serving others via karma, why is enlightenment all about rewarding one's self? How do you know this is the only path to becoming truly enlightened? Whose definition of "pure" are you speaking of and why do they have authority over our soul? How do you know what other souls do and don't do when you state, "No-one gives you nothing in this world for free without demanding something in return, AND Gods just don't come down and help any old meditator seeking stuff with a mind full of thoughts."?

These questions are out of pure curiosity and wonder and not intended to be negative in any way, shape, or form. I am not challenging or doubting, just asking questions.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2015 02:43AM by jtprindl.

Date: September 19, 2015 02:44AM

TSM:
Your advice on meditation sounds alot like a heroin junkie checking into "stillness and emptiness" and approaching the threshold of death. In other words, suicidal and I feel your advice is detrimental to human Life itself.

Life is for the Living. Would a tree limit it's growth and/or squelch it's reach for as much Life as it can muster? That is the principle of the Life Force within us, and to ignore the miracle of physical existence is a tragedy.

These words sound like someone who has one foot out the door, no different than what ISIS advocates as the promise of "heaven" is so much better than embracing something so rare, words pale. If I listened and took this nonsense to heart, I'd want to kill myself...

TSM:
"We are all suffering here on this Earth, our body gets cold, we get disease etc, so we all do "suffer with" each other. The body can easily become physically uncomfortable and we have a body to carry around that can easily become diseased and aged despite raw foods, and we can also can become mentally uncomfortable, so yes, we are all suffering in this dimension, so when humans turn on each other we could learn to love and forgive because we are all in a tough enviroment, and not everyone realises the consequences of their undesirable actions on others because heir is also suffering in delusion like we all are until complete high level enlightenment is reached."

Pages: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables