Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Good viktorus interview
Date: September 19, 2015 03:21AM

jtprindl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> So you don't know for certain if it's possible or
> not to obtain enlightenment without emotional
> desire?

Beings enlightened at very high levels seem to be telling me that it is not possible to achieve complete enliughtenment at very high levels when one has emotional desire, BUT one can still become enlightened at low levels with some emotional desire, but never can enlightenment happen with emotions such as jealousy and lust from my understanding.

>What's the end goal of enlightenment and
> what's the point of existence?

Well, existance is certainly not for doing human things such as having fun and being entertained. Living is for becoming enlightened at very high levels and going back to the high levels that we originally come from. Yes indeed, we were created perfect in the energy of the universe and were consequently at high levels, but as desires to seek outside of ourselves occured we lost our levels and eventually ended up in delusion in order to provide an opportunity to become enlightened so we can go back to the truth.

The end goal of enlightenment is to remove the cloak of delusion we all live in so we know the secrets of the cosmos and know everything regarding spirituality at our level. We are said to be able to see the past and future with great accuracy, possess unlimited powers, see all into other dimensions and do many things.

>If we're rewarded
> for serving others via karma, why is enlightenment
> all about rewarding one's self?

Not sure what you are getting at here.

>How do you know
> this is the only path to becoming truly
> enlightened?

Because to be otherwise is to put importance of things outside of one's self, and that will always bring false impressions which is exactly the opposite of enlightenment. Giving up emotional attachments to everything is the only way to become enlightened, for only then can one see the truth of the universe at heir's level. If you have human notions you will forever see false illusions brought on by attachments that open portals to false realities.

>Whose definition of "pure" are you
> speaking of and why do they have authority over
> our soul?

Pure is basically meaning emptiness and nothingness. It is the Tao and Buddha school's definition, and l also use it because it is my experience and makes sense.

They have authority over our soul because we are too deluded to take control ourselves. Only when we become enlightened at high levels can we take control, because until then we are children of the cosmos, and children need to be controlled because they have no wisdom and do stupid things and make decisions based on emotion instead of wisdom and compassion and truth.

Our lives are highly organised until we can start the process of enlightenment, so the way that we can break free of the manipulated life is to become our original selves or to do all bad deeds and be destroyed. We can't control our own destiny as everyday people because we will make a mess of it because we live in delusion, so it needs to be carefully controlled until we are wise enough to do things according to high levels, so that means throwing away human emotion and attachments to everything. We are controlled for our own protection and to be provided an opportunity to enlighten.

>How do you know what other souls do and
> don't do when you state, "No-one gives you nothing
> in this world for free without demanding something
> in return, AND Gods just don't come down and help
> any old meditator seeking stuff with a mind full
> of thoughts."?

My experience in many of these issues, my ability to pick up on bad messages and energy off people who do these things, and the teachings of the cosmic laws by enlightened beings at high levels (spiritual masters). I can't even open up youtubes of fortune tellers and most spiritual types, because they always seek things outside of themselves and consequently have really bad energy fields that reek. Most of those `so called' spiritual masters are completely possessed because they seeked energy ourside of themselves during meditation....sometimes they even appear as the being possessing them when you see their picture.

>
> These questions are out of pure curiosity and
> wonder and not intended to be negative in any way,
> shape, or form. I am not challenging or doubting,
> just asking questions.

I completely understand.

www.thesproutarian.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 19, 2015 03:55AM

TSM said:
"so that means throwing away human emotion and attachments to everything"

(DEATH)

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: September 19, 2015 04:11AM

"The end goal of enlightenment is to remove the cloak of delusion we all live in so we know the secrets of the cosmos and know everything regarding spirituality at our level. We are said to be able to see the past and future with great accuracy, possess unlimited powers, see all into other dimensions and do many things."

Why does that matter if the goal isn't about any of that anyways?

"Beings enlightened at very high levels seem to be telling me that it is not possible to achieve complete enliughtenment at very high levels when one has emotional desire, BUT one can still become enlightened at low levels with some emotional desire, but never can enlightenment happen with emotions such as jealousy and lust from my understanding."

How do you know 100% you are not being manipulated in any way by any of these beings? What about positive emotions such as love and happiness?

"Because to be otherwise is to put importance of things outside of one's self, and that will always bring false impressions which is exactly the opposite of enlightenment."

How do you know what enlightenment is?

"They have authority over our soul because we are too deluded to take control ourselves."

Who said we are too deluded to take control ourselves of our own souls and who labeled us as "children" and them as adults with wisdom, compassion, and truth?

"My experience in many of these issues"

Yeah but what if your experience is the opposite experience of others? Whose to say yours is truth and theirs is an illusion?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2015 04:12AM by jtprindl.

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 19, 2015 06:38PM

NuNativs Wrote:
> TSM said:
> "so that means throwing away human emotion and
> attachments to everything"
>
> (DEATH)

I don't agree with throwing away human emotion, but instead learning how to not have your emotions control you, and not be a slave to your emotions. Releasing attachments is an excellent practice, however you can spend lifetimes perfecting this. Its a worthwhile practice, because if you can be free of your attachments, you can be free of one of the harshest masters you'll ever know, your own mind. Freedom from attachment is freedom.

Date: September 20, 2015 04:10AM

jtprindl Wrote:

> How do you know 100% you are not being manipulated
> in any way by any of these beings?

As one awakens one starts to learn to the true state of the mind and severe interferance from outside sources so one is able to tell when the mind is manipulated. Besides, if we clean out the thoughts and attachments to ideas and objects and don't seek powers we are able to break through being manipulated by other things. There is no real point discussing this because one must experience this to really appreciate it.

>What about
> positive emotions such as love and happiness?

Now these are not always a positive emotions. Why? Because they are unstable emotions and conditional emotions, hence, they are low level. For eg, husband and wife love each other but then 50% seperate/divorse, so the love is not stable and can go away when it suits a person. Also, a man loves his child because he gave birth to it, but that is conditional love. See...love is a much lower level emotion, and there are feelings that far surpass the floored concepts of love, for eg, compassion. When compassion is developed it is stable and forever and non conditional when practised at the highest level, and love can never approach such a mighty things like compassion. Love is a human concpet that is practised when it suits a person, but compassion is mighty as the Gods because it encompasses so much more.

Happiness is also conditional and draws attachments to various things, so it can bring one into great problems if one is unable to handle oneself well.

> How do you know what enlightenment is?

By becoming one with the characteristics of the universe. Enlightenment is basically an awakening to patterns and behaviours and universal laws of life in the cosmos according to our relative level. Enlightenment is becoming a true man or women of the universe where you know the truth at your level and unravel delusion of this dimension.

> Who said we are too deluded to take control
> ourselves of our own souls and who labeled us as
> "children" and them as adults with wisdom,
> compassion, and truth?

Says the highly enlightened beings and the people who are starting to awaken fromthe delusion. Enlightening is part of coming out of the delusion that cloaks mankind, so of course people are going to acknowledge the delusion we live in in this dimension. Heck, we base much of our beliefs on faith without any connection to anything outside of the five senses...that should be a clue.

Remember,it is not a put down, it is merely a description of a condition, and that condition MUST be present on Earth in order to give people the opportunity to enlighten. If we knew everything there would be nothing to enlighten to and beings would not become mighty for forge a path to greatness.

>
> Yeah but what if your experience is the opposite
> experience of others?

It's not. Why? Because as you enlighten to things truth will be revealed relative to your level.

>Whose to say yours is truth
> and theirs is an illusion?

The best way to appreciate this is to seek enlightenment. It will then make perfect sense.

No-one is saying enlightened people are better than deluded people. The only difference is a condition or state. What really makes a person is what is in their heart, and there desire to feel compassion and be kind and be truthful.

I don't want to be saying anymore in this thread because there is not much point because we are trying to talk about high level concepts with low level human language, but that never works.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2015 04:12AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: September 20, 2015 07:10PM

Hi everyone,
I shared with the Sproutarian Man and Living Food my qigong practice some time ago, and that is what they are referring to in this thread.

You can read about it here.
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

You can direct your comments and questions in that thread. This forum can be somewhat harsh in the criticisms that go on, which is why I didn't mention the name before. But I actually would prefer the criticism rather than confusion. What the Sproutarian Man and LIving Food have done since learning it is to borrow some concepts and infuse their own understanding into it. The result is a hodge podge. (No offense to TSM or living food, as I take responsibility down below). People need to read it for themselves to understand what the teacher is saying. Anyway, this is my fault for not just publicly stating the name to begin with when I shared my acupuncturist story and talked about the energy field surrounding my body.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

A clear distinction needs to be made about what is the current and somewhat changing perspective of the learner and what the exact verbatim quote of the teacher is. There are even three English translations, as the English doesn't quite express all of what is in the original Chinese.

The teacher said:
"You are not allowed to take my original words as your own."
Therefore, his statements need to be separated from your own understanding by quotations.

The teacher also said:
"Second, you are required not to add any personal things to the Great Law. That is to say, no matter whether you have opened your Celestial Eye or what you have seen or what supernormal capabilities you have developed, you should not explain our Falun Dafa according to what you have seen when spreading the cultivation system. What you have seen on your level of attainment is nothing, too far away from the true meaning of the Law we have preached. Therefore, when you spread the cultivation system in the future, you must be very careful about this. Thus, the original things of our Falun Dafa can remain unchanged."

NuNativs wrote

TSM said:
"so that means throwing away human emotion and attachments to everything"

(DEATH)

Tai:
The teacher explains that without even some attachments, one could not operate in society. TSM has gotten a little carried away in his explanation.

The teacher said:
"Some people conduct themselves as though they are either mentally abnormal or they have seen enough of this secular world. They say things that others cannot comprehend. Others will say: "How come a person who learns Falun Dafa becomes like this? It seems he has a mental problem." Actually, it is not so. He is simply too excited and so appears to be irrational without common sense. Think about it, everyone: Your acting like this is also wrong, and you have gone to the other extreme—again it is an attachment. You should give it up and practice cultivation while living normally like everyone else among everyday people."

Lastly to TSM and Living food, when you feel slighted or insulted by others, it is important to look inside for any errors. In my understanding, it is even more important to look inside than being unmoved. If a person has done something wrong and someone else criticizes this person for it, maybe the one criticized will feel bad and grieved for doing something wrong and their heart will be moved in a good way.

Date: September 20, 2015 11:40PM

Tai Wrote:
> What
> the Sproutarian Man and LIving Food have done
> since learning it is to borrow some concepts and
> infuse their own understanding into it. The
> result is a hodge podge.

That's right. I only write my understandings at a certain level and put into simple words, but the understandings gained from the practice go deeper as one progresses. That's because the path to enlightenment is a journey that takes a long time.

> Tai:
> The teacher explains that without even some
> attachments, one could not operate in society.
> TSM has gotten a little carried away in his
> explanation.

Thanks for the kick in the pants Tai, l did get carried away. Can't argue against that because the teachings we have been given reflect what you are saying.

>

>
> Lastly to TSM and Living food, when you feel
> slighted or insulted by others, it is important to
> look inside for any errors. In my understanding,
> it is even more important to look inside than
> being unmoved.

Agreed, and that is exactly what l am doing with this thread. I don't fight the feedback given in this thread, l use it as an opportunity to look inside and enlighten to issues that may need addressing. It's really a combination of not taking `so called' insults as insults, but rather taking it as opportunities to look inside and learn.

Thanks for the post Tai, you confirmed my suspicions about my own postings. I was hoping for feedback so l could look inside of myself and l got exactly as l wanted. This thread has been a valuable learning experience and l will be stronger for it.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2015 11:42PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 21, 2015 06:13AM

SProutarian man, you must really be upset about the death of Sproutman.

Date: September 21, 2015 07:07AM

suvine Wrote:
> SProutarian man, you must really be upset about
> the death of Sproutman.

It would have been nice if he was around for more decades to come, but sometimes people's number is up and there is not a thing that can be done about it. I now believe that when we are born we are programmed to die at a certain age regardless of our lifestyle. Anyway, getting back to Sproutman, it's best not to think what could have been if he didn't drive the car that day. When he was born into this world he was meant to live to 65 and not any older imo. He has completed his mission so we can't be sad about it. He helped many, and we should be greatful for his contribution to mankind.

So what about raw foods making us live longer? Hmmm. Is it really the food or are there other more significant factors involved? From my current understanding...at a certain level in one's spiritual progress the diet becomes irrelevant (raw meat excepted). There are many reasons l could state why l think this is the case, but it'sprobably best not to bring up this fascinating subject here.

One thing l do know is l no longer supplement anymore and haven't done so in a number of months.

The big questions
1). Why are people who live healthy foods sometimes reported to live short lives?
2). Why are people who live unhealthy lifestyle sometimes reported to live to very old ages?
3). Is it the environment/food which is causing many people to get heart disease and cancer these days, or is it something more significant that scientists haven't taken into account yet? And if one does cure cancer from diet, then maybe they were meant to, but what about the people who eat well and still can't overcome cancer etc???
4). Will science eventually make us live to well over 100? NOPE!!!

I don't think things are not always like we like to think they are.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 07:08AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 21, 2015 07:18AM

suvine Wrote:
> SProutarian man, you must really be upset about
> the death of Sproutman.

I have a friend who was a close friend of Sproutman. I was going to ask him to hook me up to Sproutman in coming months. I wanted to talk to him, possibly do an online video with him and to get some advice from him. Sadly it was not meant to be. Would have been good to have had two generations of Sproutmen sharing online.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: September 21, 2015 08:01AM

TSM:
sometimes people's number is up and there is not a thing that can be done about it.

Tai:
People from different walks of life and from different faiths with strong prayer lives would disagree with this. In fact, there have been cases of people being raised from the dead due to prayer, such as the Nigerian pastor, Daniel Ekechukwu. Sometimes we make statements forgetting the exceptions. So, because there are exceptions, some prefer to focus on hope.

TSM:
I now believe that when we are born we are programmed to die at a certain age regardless of our lifestyle.

Tai:
Some people's lifestyles have been shown to shorten life, for example smoking. Lifestyle not only includes diet, but also spiritual practices and even vice. I can think of many exceptions to your statement. Don't you think a very evil lifestyle can affect longevity?

If a person's lifetime was so predetermined, then there would not be such a great need to control murders and even suicide and abortion.

Date: September 21, 2015 08:35AM

Tai Wrote:

> Tai:
> Some people's lifestyles have been shown to
> shorten life, for example smoking. Lifestyle not
> only includes diet, but also spiritual practices
> and even vice. I can think of many exceptions to
> your statement.

Yes, but why does smoking seem to shorten some people'slives while it doesn't appear to shorten other people's lives?? See...I don't think the smoking issue/diet issue is the most direct influencer nor the most influencial aspect. I think *cough cough* that karma is the big over-riding factor, so some smokers will be more prone to illness than others.

Same goes with diets curing some people's cancer and not others. There seems to be factors which over-ride lifestyle factors IMO, or at least dietary factors in various cases. See...things are complicated and not so clear cut when one can't see the full picture.

> Don't you think a very evil
> lifestyle can affect longevity?

That is a good question. Aren't some really evil people said to live a long time because their life has been made so hardly any karma is paid off because they face elimination after this life? (check Nov 2004 essay). Look at the various evil plutocrats and royals who are/were around 100 and still going strong with no suffering and a pretty easy life. But then again, maybe these evil people had great virtue in a previous life?? But from my understanding of the essay, people who don't seem to pay any karma face elimination. Where-as evil people who earned great virtue in previous lives would still be paying karma for bad deeds in this life, so when one pays no karma it would tell me that one faces elimination.

>
> If a person's lifetime was so predetermined, then
> there would not be such a great need to control
> murders and even suicide and abortion.

Well that is always the exception isn't it...the bad unfortunate events l mean. We have been taught that our lives are generally planned out, but very bad behaviour can make changes to the predestination, but what about all accidents? Maybe some accidents were predestined and maybe some aren't?

Maybe Steve was meant to live to 65 no matter what, and maybe the sprouts would have made him live to 100 so something had to be planned (predestined) so he still reached only 65?? Maybe some people are meant to live on good diets and live longer, but this is all taken into account before one begins their life? See...there are so many things we don't know....we can't generalise and make conclusions about much at all.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 08:44AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 21, 2015 09:09AM

TSM, what is strange to me is that you are bringing a high level conversation into an innocent food forum. What good is it going to do to quote a 2004 essay when people have not even read the beginning book? And also, are you really ready to have this conversation, when you are not keeping in mind the exceptions, when you make such sweeping statements? And there are even other exceptions that you may not even be aware of yet. NOt to mention how serious the topic is of killing in your own spiritual practice.

Also there is a huge exception that affects millions of people that you have not mentioned, and actually are aware of, and really shouldn't mention because it's not the time or place to do so.

The fact is by most standards, Sproutman died too young and his death is thus a tragedy. My heart goes out to him and his family.

TSM wrote
See...there are so many things we don't know....we can't generalise and make conclusions about much at all.

Tai:
Exactly. That's why it is better to think twice before making sweeping statements on sensitive topics.

Date: September 21, 2015 09:24AM

Was only trying to make for an interesting conversation.

And also, are you really ready to have this conversation, when you are not keeping in mind the exceptions, when you make such sweeping statements?

Are any of us ready for many conversations we have? I say no, but we still do without possibly being aware of all the factors.

And there are even other exceptions that you may not even be aware of yet.

Tai, l am sure there probably are.

TSM, what is strange to me is that you are bringing a high level conversation into an innocent food forum.

I have entertained the same thought. The link you posted about the cultivation practice started me up again. Never mind, we'll see what happens. I am sure many will scoff at the karma talk, but so be it.

We can talk and post theories, but as long as we are good people and treat others well, that is what really matters. Some people love extreme reactions (not talking about you) and will rub faces in the dirt and some will be more reasonable and laid back...so be it.

If we can be good people and talk, that is a good thing. But the question is...can we? That is always the issue. Then again, maybe l need to look inwards.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 09:35AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 22, 2015 08:53AM

My improved health experiences after practicing Falun Dafa meditation (a form of Qi Gong).

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

I have found Falun Dafa has had more of a positive impact on improving my health than the raw food vegan diet. The health improvements made through Falun Dafa meditation have been noticably better than my raw diet and exercise combined.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: September 22, 2015 09:41AM

The Sproutarian Man/Living Foods Wrote:
> My improved health experiences after practicing
> Falun Dafa meditation (a form of Qi Gong).
>
> [www.rawfoodsupport.com]
> 5044#msg-265044
>
>
> I have found Falun Dafa has had more of a positive
> impact on improving my health than the raw food
> vegan diet. The health improvements made through
> Falun Dafa meditation have been noticably better
> than my raw diet and exercise combined.

TSM/Living Foods, Nobody takes you seriously any more. At least I hope not. Every few months you change your opinion on health and diet. You've actually took 2 different, opposite sides IN THE SAME POST. That is no mean feat I tell ya. All the time you've been jumping like a monkey all over the place and condemning fruit diets left and right, well lo and behold I am still on the same fruit diet and you are now doing it. This Falun fad you're on now will probably last to the end of the year. Can't wait till next year to hear what new craze you're on.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: September 22, 2015 02:23PM

Anon said:
"TSM/Living Foods, Nobody takes you seriously any more. At least I hope not."

AMEN! The stuff that comes out of his mouth(s) boggles the mind, and not in a good, inspiring, uplifting way, more like WTF?!?...

Date: September 22, 2015 03:01PM

Anon 102 Wrote:

> TSM/Living Foods, Nobody takes you seriously any
> more. At least I hope not. Every few months you
> change your opinion on health and diet.

My message on sprouts has been the same for 20 years, and it will never change. My desire for a quality meditation has been constant also. Sprouts will always be my preferred food.

There is nothing wrong with changing things around if one finds something that works even better. Life is a journey of discovery.

Whether most people take me seriously or not doesn't matter. I just want to make people's lives better, and l do. I like to build people up and tell them they are a winner. People will always like me because they know l have a kind heart that wants the best for people. I am not perfect, but at least l know my faults and try to get rid of them. And if some people dislike me and want to see me fail, well, that doesn't mean l have feel the same way about them. Thinking good things about people feels so much better than thinking not so good things about people.

I appreciate your honesty Anon, and l do not hold it against you one little bit.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: September 22, 2015 03:13PM

NuNativs Wrote:

> AMEN! The stuff that comes out of his mouth(s)
> boggles the mind, and not in a good, inspiring,
> uplifting way, more like WTF?!?...

I can appreciate why you feel that way. Thanks for being honest about it, and thanks for the feedback because l can use that to make improvements to myself in the future. The good thing is that we can always change for the better, and that is exactly what l intend to do and have been doing recently. Life is an opportunity to learn and improve oneself, for isn't that the purpose of life? Btw, you are not the only person that feels that way about me.

www.thesproutarian.com

Date: September 22, 2015 04:28PM

TSM/Living Foods-"There is nothing wrong with changing things around if one finds something that works even better. Life is a journey of discovery."

That's true in itself but your issue is that you find something and try it out for a few weeks and if it seemingly works you run around disapproving of everyone else's way.

BTW The invisible Mr Kearns must be burning his briefs in rage at your eating bananas. He must be going bananas, lol.

Date: September 22, 2015 08:35PM

To TSM:
I loved your testimony. It's truly amazing the changes that have taken place in you in a short time. It's been a great pleasure and honor working with you, as you easily and rapidly make changes in yourself that often takes other people much longer to do.

TSM wrote:
And if some people dislike me and want to see me fail, well, that doesn't mean l have feel the same way about them.

Tai:
I haven't read years of back entries, but I have read some old entries. I can't think of one person who dislikes you. I have always felt that NuNativs has tried to inspire you. I feel that he reaches out on the forum to initiate a grassroots movement to better the earth and each other.

As they say, "love the sinner, hate the sin." If someone points out a flaw in you and wants you to change it, that doesn't mean they don't like you or want you to fail.

I also feel that John Rose has a deep care for you on a personal level, as well as on a professional level. He wants to see the raw movement grow and he has encouraged you to mind your tongue when talking about other raw foodists.

Both men want you to succeed, grow, flourish and be happy in life.

I think the same is true for others who have given you constructive criticism.

And Anon is just hilarious. smiling smiley But don't take it personally. He needs the inspiration to express his comedic self.

Date: September 22, 2015 11:47PM

Anon 102 Wrote:

> That's true in itself but your issue is that you
> find something and try it out for a few weeks and
> if it seemingly works you run around disapproving
> of everyone else's way.

I am not really understanding what you are talking about here. I might do a fruit cleanse for a few weeks etc, but l have always been conistent with the sprouts and have always seen meditation as the most important thing.

>
> BTW The invisible Mr Kearns must be burning his
> briefs in rage at your eating bananas. He must be
> going bananas, lol.

Hey Anon, l will tell you something funny. Mr Kearns now does Falun Gong after many years of doing other meditation. He was exactly like l used to be, ie, a chronic diet snob who only wanted to live on the raw sprouts. We used to go to farmers markets sometimes and we would shake our heads saying "look at all these people buying fruits and vegetables" and would huff and puff and say "what a load of rubbish" lol.

Well...I saw Mr Kearns the other day and l saw a bunch of bananas in his bag. I laughed my head off. You see...Falun Gong brings the snob out of people and makes them more reasonable about these things. If it wasn't for the meditation practise me and Mr Kearns would still be looking down on all raw vegan diets and absolutely trashing the practice of banana eating, we had no time for such things because we saw most vegan diets and especially banana eating as very low level LOL. smiling smiley

My diet snobbery is a thing of the past, and that is a huge change from someone who was a MASSIVE diet snob. Believe me, I used to be a far bigger diet snob than Brian Clement because l simply refused to juice vegetables where-as Brian would do that often.

Anon, l came to this forum to promote sprouts because l saw these foods as a very important and misunderstood food in the raw movement. I will always be convinced they are the top draw foods with no comparison in the food world. When l first came online to raw forums l was always under the impression that sproutarians would be common place, but l was shocked to see how neglected the sprouts wre in raw fooder's dinner menus/.

www.thesproutarian.com

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: September 23, 2015 01:06AM

TSM, I appreciate your input and your presence on this forum. I think its great that you are always exploring healing avenues, and that doing the Falun Dafa has increased your vitality and expanded your tolerances to different foods, including fruit.

My own experience with raw vegan is that while I do very well with the raw vegan diet, many people don't fare well, and need to quit after 5 to 10 years because of health problems. Having a personal hatha yoga practice has helped me, to better hear what my body is asking for, and to increase the flow of energy in my body. And my spiritual work along the lines of self inquiry of the ego and working towards getting free from the tyranny of the mind, as well as getting more in tune with my heart has further increased my health. One of my practices has been to increase the percentage of time my heart is energetically open, and to increase the flow of love through my heart when I am with people.

Also, the microbes I've written about many times in the past, caused me to gain considerable amount of body mass (from 140 to 155 pounds, and I'm 5'10" ) which I feel contributes to my robustness. Also, these particular microbes have an anti-entropic effect, create a life force energy and coherence, create seratonins that increases serenity, and they eat plastics and other toxins in the digestive system, which also contribute to my health.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2015 01:10AM by Prana.

Date: September 23, 2015 09:31AM

TSM-"Well...I saw Mr Kearns the other day and l saw a bunch of bananas in his bag."

Somehow I get the feeling that you, Mr Kearns and Living foods are all the same person. I could be wrong but..

Date: September 23, 2015 08:52PM

Anon wrote:
Somehow I get the feeling that you, Mr Kearns and Living foods are all the same person. I could be wrong but..

Tai:
They are all 3 different men. Living foods lives in America. Mr. Kearns and TSM live in Australia. I have talked to both Mr. Kearns and TSM on the phone. Mr. Kearns is much older than TSM.

TSM wrote:

Falun Dafa meditation

have always seen meditation as the most important thing.

Tai:
TSM has that unique perspective.

Yet in Falun Dafa, the exercises, including the meditation, are supplementary.

"Exercises are the Supplementary Means for Reaching Perfection", Li Hongzhi 1996

I explain that here:

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: September 25, 2015 05:29AM

Prana lets talk abotu Falun gong, I just saw a documentary about how in CHina you can get organs in two weeks and in the USA you have to wait years. So where are they getting organs and all these witnesses came forward and said they are literally taking Falun Gong members and then taking them to hospitals and taking out their organs alive and disappearing them. The evidence was thick including people REQUESTING organs from FG members and getting the yes..by the doctors on tape..and there is a lot of persecution.

I was in the organic market and I saw a Falun Gong flyer. Its everywhere, tell me what are they about?

Date: September 25, 2015 05:48AM

Suvine:

Its everywhere, tell me what are they about?

Tai:
I created a thread to go in detail about it.

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

It is a mind and body exercise system called qigong. It's similar to Tai Chi but it's slower and includes a sitting and standing meditation. It also has the principles of truthfulness, compassion and forbearance. There are many styles of qigong out there, but Falun Dafa is my favorite. It is the most powerful at healing that I have ever come across. When I have more time, I will add more additional information to my thread and include the healings that I have witnessed.

You are right, Suvine. People can go to China and get an organ on demand. They will murder a prisoner and harvest the organs. Falun Gong practitioners are often chosen. It's one of the most horrid things I have ever heard, especially since organ rejection and compromised immunity cause the people to often die within a couple of years after the transplanted organ. So they murder an innocent human for an organ and the person may not survive beyond a year or two. The evil is beyond my imagination.

My friend Masha made this movie about illegal organ harvesting of Falun Gong practitioners and you can watch it on hulu. Even though I know all about it, the movie still made me cry:

[redreignfilm.com]

Date: September 25, 2015 05:51AM

suvine Wrote:
> Prana lets talk abotu Falun gong, I just saw a
> documentary about how in CHina you can get organs
> in two weeks and in the USA you have to wait
> years. So where are they getting organs and all
> these witnesses came forward and said they are
> literally taking Falun Gong members and then
> taking them to hospitals and taking out their
> organs alive and disappearing them. The evidence
> was thick including people REQUESTING organs from
> FG members and getting the yes..by the doctors on
> tape..and there is a lot of persecution.
>
> I was in the organic market and I saw a Falun Gong
> flyer. Its everywhere, tell me what are they
> about?

The evidence to suggest the Chinese Communist Party are harvesting organs from living Falun Dafa practitioners is very strong.

Here is one of the foremost respected people who speaks on this very subject.

David Matas on organ harvesting in China - Forum in Australia 2010
[www.youtube.com] (I haven't watched this video yet, but l know it will be good)

You can find the complete report and the evidence compiled by David Matas and David Kilgour here:
[organharvestinvestigation.net]

David was in town locally about 8 weeks ago.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2015 05:57AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 25, 2015 06:07AM

This is a good 7 minute video which sums the situation up on live organ harvesting of Falun Dafa practitioners with very strong circumstancial evidence.

Killed for Organs: China's Secret State Transplant Business
[www.youtube.com]

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2015 06:08AM by The Sproutarian Man.

Date: September 28, 2015 08:05AM

What about Planned Parenthood and all those videos they released undercover of the live birth abortions, and did you see the one with the little baby hands fighting the scalpel?

The videos showed them Harvesting baby organs and selling them - from clients, they are supposed to be aborting their babies? Oh this is a bad bad business.....

Selling body parts! For money!

They need to be shamed. It is so ugly and raw veganism is so pretty. I hate talking about dark stuff.

I am glad you guys see what I see with the FALUN GONG persecution. SPROUTMAN that is cool you see it too.

I was reading Chinese News the other day and I saw a farmer found a large gold nugget but the government took it away saying it was a resource. ( You all should check out chinasmack.com. Its all the weird Chinese news.

I am into meditating. Do they heal the world?

I heard Barry, our prez , the Chinese president and the POPE got together. I guess the environment has rights and its up to them to show us what they are. They will be the speakers for the Earth, and the animals, and for everyone else but you...

TAI can I do a meditation right now and then write down what I got from it? I read your other link, do I just follow the youtube video you posted?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2015 08:14AM by suvine.

Pages: Previous123Next
Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables