Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

French Raw Gurus
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: September 13, 2015 08:38PM

These books are raw vegan French Gurus

I went to a Raw Vegan place in Paris and boy was it cool. I had a gourmet meal before heading to the Picasso Museums. The lady is like the Matriarch and she had a place called POUSSE POUSSE which translates to....SPROUT SPROUTS..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2015 08:45PM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: French Raw Gurus
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 14, 2015 08:15AM

What do the French make as a raw vegan culinary invention? What is their most over the top outrageous raw vegan dish? I don't know much about French food...just know what a croissant is.

Date: September 14, 2015 01:00PM

La Veronique. I am glad you are up. Let me go get my books. I translated every ingredient into English.

They are very fancy

I see a nori roll with mango and shredded coconut in it. Thats new. Dehydrated gently LOTUS CHIPS..mm...

This is how you say Raw Vegan in French

Alimentation crue

and think we are called CRUDIVORISTES Like we are crude eaters if you remember it that way.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: September 18, 2015 07:10AM

I see broccoli beet carrot sushi... that is a really GREEN nori roll. The other thing looks like some raw apple baklava. Then, there is some green and yellow pudding. Probably avocado and maybe banana or something.

Date: September 25, 2015 05:37AM

Right on the SEINE!

Le Paradis du Fruit
1 Rue des Tournelles, 75006
01 40279479
Metro: Bastille
Part of a chain of restaurants, this French cafe offers a tropical atmosphere and an innovative menu. While not exclusively vegetarian, it’s worth a mention as there are plenty of healthy, meatless options to choose from, including soybean salads, skewered tofu and pineapple, and Indian vegetable curry. Main courses range from €10-€15. Inventive ice creams, juices and smoothies average at €7, and are a must for any visit here. Great for a refreshing spring or summer meal.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2015 05:46AM by suvine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables