Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I went to raw food restaurant yesterday
Posted by: suvine ()
Date: October 06, 2015 05:05PM

Look what I got

I did not get the cake or fudge.

I checked myself before I wrecked myself !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2015 05:06PM by suvine.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I went to raw food restaurant yesterday
Posted by: Prana ()
Date: October 06, 2015 10:51PM

yum!

Posted by: Utopian Life ()
Date: October 07, 2015 01:50AM

are you still doing the extreme calorie restriction? I don't see how one brownie would "wreck" you?

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: October 07, 2015 02:57PM

Yes I am. I am only eating when I am hungry and I " Try everything, eat nothing" and
I am pretty skinny. I am just my ideal weight which is skinny mini girl. I never been my ideal weight on raw or fruitarian, only when I fasted. But I do not want to fast just so I can look good.

I shared that salad plate with someone and only had a few bites. Later on the train we polished it off, over 5 hours.

That was the most.

For example, whenever I was hungry I wrapped up some spinach in hot salsa yesterday. Like chips. Just a hand at time. A few hours later, if I needed, again, a grabful..Maybe lemon water..I pick a cherry tomato from garden, if I feel the need. I chop a baby carrot four ways and dip in hot raw Salsa. Fills me up. I am serious. Its so weird to me, too.

I am focused on many other things. I made a greens and apple juice yesterday too. I split it four ways.

Hey I like being thin. I like wearing skin tight dresses.

I do not like fasting, but I do not like how I feel when I finish every plate all the time either.

Well, I am so glad, Its time to listen to our bodies and ourselves, we are all so different. Noone else can tell us how to eat. Are they us?

How long has it been since I been "calorie restricting raw food" I posted here when I started. Months and months.

Hey Victoria Boutenko says when you eat raw food sometimes all you need is a salad a day- JUST one, because its so nutrient concentrated, thats all you need. She says she knows guys who eat one meal a day and its small, because you assimilate 30% veruss 3% in cooked foods.

Famous fruitarian in Australia for 20 plus years-- eats only three pieces of fruit a day. Like one for Breakfast, another piece for lunch, etc..

I think if you are riding bikes in marathons, you may need more. I maybe do ballet class in my living room on youtube. Thats it.

I have tried everything out there.

I been watching Karyn Calabrese. I really want to get her books SOAK YOUR NUTS. I want to start making recipes. Then I dont have to eat spinach leaves. I can just take a bite here and there all day AS I NEED.

As soon as it stops working for me, I will let you know.

Binging is not allowed. Not even once. I just have not done it. If I get late night munchies, its raw brocolli, one at a time..and unless I am hungry, I wont eat another.

You guys can sit here and analyze me. But you know in your heart when something feels right. That is all I can say.

Maybe I am on to something. Maybe raw vegans do not need to expand their stomachs to huge sizes. Maybe that is not normal for us.

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2015 03:12PM by suvine.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables