Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Change Your Diet, or DIE!!!
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: October 28, 2015 02:18PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Change Your Diet, or DIE!!!
Date: October 29, 2015 03:05PM

Here are a couple 1 minute clips and my notes to pique every one's interest...

[youtu.be]
7:55 MM
So I spoke to John about this Juice Feast and said, you know what, I’m going to do it. I jumped right into it. I stuck for 22 Days. I cleaned my body out. I felt amazing. Never in my life have I felt so Euphoric about things. I had a better vision in life. I saw things differently. It was amazing. Not only that, but I felt lighter. I lost 20 pounds. I started at 220 and ended up at 200. So I lost almost a POUND a DAY. That sounds crazy. Now what did I actually lose. 8:28 MM …and I lost ZERO Muscle - ZERO Muscle and this is what blew my mind because, as Mr. Workout Man, I don’t want to lose Muscle. 8:56 MM

[youtu.be]
9:25 MM
So I did this experiment on myself. I would NOT tell you to do it if I didn’t do it. And I’m going to show pictures of my results. The 1st picture I’m going to show you is on Day 11 ..and now the last picture …so it was a 22 Day Juice Feast. …so check this picture out 10:25 MM

I am convinced that Juice Feasting is an idea whose time has come as it's the only way we will ever reach the Tipping Point and if we don't reach the Tipping Point, things will NEVER Change!

Date: October 29, 2015 03:19PM

Hey BJ,

Are you lurking in the background?

Do you see how WRONG you have been about my message?

In the past, you have always projected what you thought my message is all about and this Video by Angelo illustrates that I do NOT insist that everyone has to be 100% because I realize where most people are at and I know that all of us simply have to to do the best we can and hopefully, once we see what we're missing by doing a Juice Feast, like Angelo has, we'll try our hardest to be the best that we can be.

Posted by: jtprindl ()
Date: October 29, 2015 06:20PM

Juice feasts are effective but coffee enema's and colon hydrotherapy are much quicker ways of cleansing the body, especially when combined with rebounding and sauna's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2015 06:22PM by jtprindl.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 29, 2015 07:30PM

I only listened to about 1 minute of the video. Then the guy said PALEO diet and I got confused. Should I listen to the rest of it? Is he talking paleo diet or raw vegan?

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: October 30, 2015 04:32AM

Hi John,

Thanks for remembering me.

That's what I have always said - we can only do the best that we can. I think juice feasts are great.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2015 04:40AM by BJ.

Date: October 30, 2015 12:23PM

jt wrote:

<<<Juice feasts are effective but coffee enema's and colon hydrotherapy are much quicker ways of cleansing the body, especially when combined with rebounding and sauna's.>>>

Juice Feasting is part of the Science of Healing or part of the Science of Solving Problems that are 100% within our Control and Removes Primary Causes while coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy are part of the Art of Healing or part of the Art of Solving Problems that are 100% within our Control and they do NOT Remove Primary Causes, but they do support our Organs of Elimination, which we have to do when we take a Solid Food Vacation. However, most of my students do NOT need to do coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy because Juice Feasting is so effective, not to mention the fact that a lot of people do NOT like enemas and colonics or even the idea of Eating a Raw Food Diet.

Juice Feasting also goes where coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy do NOT go and, therefore, are also able to cleanse the Small Intestines. Juice Feasting also activates a Retrograde Flow that causes the system to dump all of the toxins throughout the body into the colon and then, out of the body so Juice Feasting is actually CLEANSING the entire body while coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy ONLY cleanse the Liver and the part of the Large Intestines.

I explain how Juice Feasting turns our Large Intestines into a Fontanel by way of a Retrograde Flow in more detail in The Ultimate Solution - Part 11 at the 5:30 MM - [youtu.be]

As I have mentioned countless times, we have 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy and most of us are NOT Willing and Able to do that, which is why I added 2 Preliminary Steps to the only thing we have to do, thereby, perfecting a 3 Step Process. The 1st Step, Juice Feasting, addresses the Willingness Issue on a Temporary basis so we can see what we’re missing and then, be in a better position to take the 2nd Step where we are going to Correct 5 Main Mistakes on a Permanent basis, which would be a Raw Vegan Diet. And then, once we add these 5 Main Mistakes on to our List of Mistakes to Correct, we’ll finally be in a position to take the 3rd Step and do the one main thing we have to do and that is Satisfy these 2 Groups of Needs and I call that the Science and Art of Solving Problems that are 100% within our Control and I explain that in more detail in The Ultimate Solution - Part 1 at the 5:33 MM - [youtu.be]

v wrote:

<<<Then the guy said PALEO diet and I got confused. Should I listen to the rest of it? Is he talking paleo diet or raw vegan?>>>

Yes, it's worth listening to and he calls it a Raw Paleo Vegan Diet, but he knows that most of his subscribers aren't ready for a Raw Vegan Diet so he says if you have to eat animals, make sure they are fed the right food.

BJ wrote:

<<<That's what I have always said - we can only do the best that we can. I think juice feasts are great.>>>

Yes, but you always say that I insist that everyone has to be 100% and that simply is NOT True!

Date: October 30, 2015 03:03PM

"Juice Feasting is part of the Science of Healing or part of the Science of Solving Problems that are 100% within our Control and Removes Primary Causes while coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy are part of the Art of Healing or part of the Art of Solving Problems that are 100% within our Control and they do NOT Remove Primary Causes, but they do support our Organs of Elimination, which we have to do when we take a Solid Food Vacation. However, most of my students do NOT need to do coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy because Juice Feasting is so effective, not to mention the fact that a lot of people do NOT like enemas and colonics or even the idea of Eating a Raw Food Diet.

Juice Feasting also goes where coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy do NOT go and, therefore, are also able to cleanse the Small Intestines. Juice Feasting also activates a Retrograde Flow that causes the system to dump all of the toxins throughout the body into the colon and then, out of the body so Juice Feasting is actually CLEANSING the entire body while coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy ONLY cleanse the Liver and the part of the Large Intestines."

Well I am not implying that one should just do colon hydrotherapy and coffee enemas while continuing the habits that got them in their predicament in the first place. A raw/high-raw vegan diet combined with these techniques would cleanse the body faster than strictly juice feasting is essentially my point.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 30, 2015 06:00PM

JR

<<Yes, it's worth listening to and he calls it a Raw Paleo Vegan Diet, but he knows that most of his subscribers aren't ready for a Raw Vegan Diet so he says if you have to eat animals, make sure they are fed the right food. >>

You have changed. Not long ago, you might have massacred someone for just mentioning the word "meat" lolsmiling smiley

Date: October 30, 2015 08:27PM

<<<You have changed. Not long ago, you might have massacred someone for just mentioning the word "meat" lol smiling smiley >>>

Hey V,

Everything must be taken in context. One month ago, Angelo had the typical body builder mentality where he thought he needed lots of protein and it had to be animal protein. Within 3 weeks, he's willing to substantially cut back and possibly totally eliminate animal protein. We have to meet everyone where they're at and help them be the best that they can be. However, when someone comes along and claims that we are omnivores or that we are NOT plant eaters or that Raw Food is a fad, they are, indeed, in for a battle. smiling smiley

jt wrote:

<<<A raw/high-raw vegan diet combined with these techniques would cleanse the body faster than strictly juice feasting is essentially my point.>>>

NO WAY JOSE!!!

Not only is Juice Feasting faster, but most people are NOT Willing to Eat a "raw/high-raw vegan diet" and most people are NOT Willing to do enemas and colonics. That's why Juice Feasting is an idea whose time has come.

Remember, Bill Bright had 14,000 million Christians doing a 40 Juice Fast/Feast in 1997 and if it's been done before, it can be done again!!!

Date: October 30, 2015 10:29PM

"Not only is Juice Feasting faster, but most people are NOT Willing to Eat a "raw/high-raw vegan diet" and most people are NOT Willing to do enemas and colonics. That's why Juice Feasting is an idea whose time has come."

That's simply your opinion as opposed to coffee enema's and colon hydrotherapy being well-known quick and deep organ cleansers. Most toxicity in the body lies in the liver and in the colon. Most people may not be willing to follow the combination, however that is not tantamount to saying that when followed, it's not faster at cleansing the body than juice feasting is. Plus, I think it would be easier for many people to go high-raw/raw and do these therapies as opposed to simply juice feasting because they are still able to EAT. Even an organic, whole foods vegan diet would be very cleansing compared to the S.A.D.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2015 10:38PM by jtprindl.

Date: October 31, 2015 01:16AM

As long as people are Eating Solid Food, they will be tempted to Eat the Wrong Food and as long as people are Eating the Wrong Food, Herbs and Colonics only become a vicious cycle.

If I wanted to make a lot of money, I would sell Herbs and Colema Boards to clean out the Colon knowing that 99% of my customers will never Eat perfectly and they'll use my products and clean out the crap and in the same breathe, put it right back in.

Read Tolstoy's The First Step!

Date: October 31, 2015 01:27AM

"As long as people are Eating Solid Food, they will be tempted to Eat the Wrong Food and as long as people are Eating the Wrong Food, Herbs and Colonics only become a vicious cycle.

If I wanted to make a lot of money, I would sell Herbs and Colema Boards to clean out the Colon knowing that 99% of my customers will never Eat perfectly and they'll use my products and clean out the crap and in the same breathe, put it right back in."

I understand what you're saying, but healing comes from within. If someone truly wants to heal and is in a situation where they can afford to eat properly, they will not eat toxic junk anymore. When they eat properly and also combine that with coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy, the healing process is rapid.

Date: October 31, 2015 01:57AM

As long as you are EATING, the HEALING PROCESS IS ALWAYS going to be SLOWER!!!

STOP WASTING ENERGY DIGESTING FOOD!!!

Yes, we can use Coffee Enemas and Colonics in addition to Juice Feasting, but NOT in lieu of Juice Feasting.

Read and reread and reread Tolstoy's The First Step!

Once you read Tolstoy's The First Step, you'll understand that there is a Correct Order of Succession in the attainment of Virtues that are necessary for a Good Life and it all begins with The First Step!

Don't just read my Post - read the entire Essay!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2015 02:03AM by John Rose.

Date: October 31, 2015 02:06AM

"Yes, we can use Coffee Enemas and Colonics in addition to Juice Feasting, but NOT in lieu of Juice Feasting"

Yes, you can use them in lieu of juice feasting and they are more effective and quicker at doing the same thing, which is cleansing the body, specifically the colon and liver. This is even further enhanced by saunas, rebounding, and exercise.

Date: October 31, 2015 02:12AM

As long as you are EATING, the HEALING PROCESS IS ALWAYS going to be SLOWER!!!

STOP WASTING ENERGY DIGESTING FOOD!!!

Date: October 31, 2015 02:19AM

"As long as you are EATING, the HEALING PROCESS IS ALWAYS going to be SLOWER!!!"

And as long as you are utilizing coffee enemas and colon hydrotherapy, the healing process combined with raw foods is always going to be faster than strictly juice feasting.

Date: October 31, 2015 02:20AM

"The more you feed a sick man, the more you harm him." -Hippocrates

"Everyone has a doctor in him or her; we just have to help it in its work. The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well. Our food should be our medicine. Our medicine should be our food. But to eat when you are sick, is to feed your sickness." -Hippocrates, M.D., 460?-370? B.C., Father of Western Medicine

“The weaker the patient the greater the need to do nothing, and yet it is precisely at such times that Heteropaths, all cults, seek to do the most.” -Herbert Shelton, Volume I p. 133

Date: October 31, 2015 02:36AM

Ok I'm done.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: October 31, 2015 06:46AM

I do not find colonics to be effective. I will put juicing on the top of the requirements for good intestinal health.
juice plus the choice of the food we eat and some fermented foods.
Regular consumption of cabbage juice is very effective.
Regular exercise is also important more than colonics
Colonics may be overrated.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2015 06:50AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: October 31, 2015 06:49PM

Regarding juice fasting vs. colonics, it all depends on how sick the person is. It's not either/or. Sometimes it must be both, for a person to survive.

The Gerson therapy began with juicing and Max discovered that some cases would experience hepatic coma, so he found that he would need to administer 5 coffee enemas per day, including waking the person up at night for one, because if they slept through the night, the toxins would build up too much. He was working with people who were dying of cancer and found that the program was able to dissolve the tumors, but the liver needed aid to flush out the toxins fast enough. Hence the 5x daily coffee enemas.

Max wasn't keen on colonics, but I don't think the science was as developed back then. There is not too much science at all to it, but since then, there has been just tons more experience, techniques and equipment and mediums for implants like wheat grass juice.

Richard Schulze has taken all of this to the max with juice fasting and colonics or enemas and tons of herbs. Patients that were given even a day to live were restored with juices, herbs and colon hydrotherapy and hydrotherapy in general.

So, it all depends on how sick a person is, what kind of sickness it is (if it's anorexia or being underweight, then fasting is not good) and what their needs are.

Also, coffee enemas are for certain types of conditions. There is a forum member on this board that had some side effects from doing them too much.

Date: November 04, 2015 03:12AM

John, I'm guessing you get the majority of your calories on juice feasts from carrot and/or beet juice?

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: November 11, 2015 05:22AM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------
>
> So, it all depends on how sick a person is, what
> kind of sickness it is (if it's anorexia or being
> underweight, then fasting is not good) and what
> their needs are.
>

Yes, this is true. My daughter had polycystic ovary syndrome. The fiber from eating a raw food diet helped her eliminate the excess hormones. After just a few months of eating raw we saw dramatic results. She was only 15 years old at the time. She was so encouraged by her results that she then began to do weekly fasts.

In her case I do believe that starting with eating raw was more beneficial, not just because of the fiber but I doubt I would have been able to convince a 15 y/o to juice fast. Raw fooding laid the foundation for juice fasting and coffee enemas.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 16, 2015 04:45AM

"I do not find colonics to be effective. I will put juicing on the top of the requirements for good intestinal health.
juice plus the choice of the food we eat and some fermented foods.
Regular consumption of cabbage juice is very effective.
Regular exercise is also important more than colonics
Colonics may be overrated"

Here is Dr. Tierra's opinion of colonics. It boils down to good for some, inadvisable for others.

Colonics are not for cold, deficient, weak individuals. The problems with water enemas is that they actually leave the colon drier. Injecting a quarter cup of sesame oil into the colon after an enema is balancing. [He is talking about both enemas and colonics.]

Interestingly, Traditional Chinese Medicine theory associates the large intestine with Kidney yang. It's as if one needs to retain some feces to stimulate and maintain lower warmer warmth. [Lower Warmer is a term used in Chinese Medicine. Western chronic conditions of adrenal fatigue, back pain, depression, hypothyroidism, kidney inflammation and sexual dysfunction parallel kidney yang .]

That being said, I have also seen and heard of some remarkable benefits from colonics. I think they are better done in warmer seasons.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables