Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lifeforce Plan anyone?
Posted by: deemel ()
Date: January 03, 2007 11:40PM

Hi all,
I have been reading the Lifeforce Plan by Jeffrey McCombs which is meant to eliminate candida from the body. As the most part of the plan centres on raw food (if you ignore his protein slant about adding meat in to supplement), I thought perhaps some of you have tried it. The supplements -which you can only get from him - seem quite expensive, however, nothing is expensive if it does what it is supposed to do....
I am newly raw - probably 80%, and wonder if you suffer from candida especially when you juice so frequently (wondering if that has brought on the latest bout for me, as I have been seemingly clear for years!!- although McCombs would argue that candida is centralised and not necessarily obvious, which I would also agree with)
So, after all this ramble, my two questions are:

Do you suffer from candida on raw?
Have you tried the Lifeforce Plan supplements in addition to raw, and has it worked - and how?

Many thanks in advance for your words of wisdom!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lifeforce Plan anyone?
Posted by: chilove ()
Date: January 04, 2007 01:40AM

Hello there,

You don't supplements at all. It is actually too much fat in the diet that causes candida. Eliminate all overt fats (animal products, nuts, seeds, avocado, oils, etc), eat lots of fruits and veggies (if you care for them) and you will do great. Many people have healed from candida on this program, including me.

All the best,

Audrey
www.rawhealing.com

Posted by: Witarianin ()
Date: January 04, 2007 02:12PM

true, true.

You may also try "ZAPPING" candida using Dr. Hulda Clark "the cure for all diseases" "ZAPPER" in book there is description, or on internet for free..
also besides eating less of..., You may want to try to include MORE leafy greens, wheatgrass Juice, and.or anti parasite herbs to foods eaten/ making it harder for candida or any other fungus OR parasites , bacteria to eat it, instead of Your body.

Free, Open source.Healthysmiling smiley
F.E.A.R. is
an acronym that stands for, False Evidence Appearing Real
F.A.I.T.H. - the First Attribute IN Thoughtful
Health

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 04, 2007 09:16PM

zzzzzzappppp!
clark rocks
smart one

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables