Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 15, 2015 08:39PM

Are the stones that come out of these cleanses genuine or just or the result of Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) and of the olive oil and lemon juice mix that the person has to take in?

I have never done a liver and gallbladder cleanse

[www.amazon.com]

[carmellassunnyrawkitchen.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2015 08:40PM by RawPracticalist.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 16, 2015 04:40AM

I have done a few of these flushes over the years (different versions).

What you discharge into the toilet is not just one thing. There's all kinds of flotsam and jetsam in there (you place a strainer or colander into the toilet, catch your stuff, rinse it, and then have a look at it).

I suspect that some of the stuff is the result of the oil mixing with other elements, forming soft green matter.

However, I have also produced a mighty fine handful of grayish balls that, broken open, have a green hard waxlike substance inside. Also some small hard-as-rock stones. Yes, genuine stones. Also a large quantity of what looks like tiny rolled-up rust colored "tubes", hundreds for sure. It is said that these are the skins of liver flukes, and I believe it. Flukes can't remain intact after the mega-trip thru the digestive system .

Every flush is different. Sometimes you produce nothing, sometimes a bit of stuff, and sometimes a real lode.

There is much to know about liver flushing. And it is not for everyone. It doesn't always go smoothly. Some people flush hundreds of times and I think they are wrong to do so; you have to know when to stop and try other things. Moritz in his book refers to the flush as "surgery" in a joking way and as such you have to rest your body at some point.

The liver flush is one mighty powerful, harsh purge. Carmella's experience @ sunnyrawkitchen proves it; it's a bad idea to take 4 - FOUR - servings of epsom salt. This is crazy. One serving an hour or so prior to drinking the mixture is enough. Some people are sensitive to epsom salt and she is one such person. I just hate the taste, that's all.

Having said all that, I have nothing but contempt for folks who claim that everything coming out of your bum the day after flushing is just the product of citrus juice, epsom salt and oil. Some versions of the flush don't even require epsom salt. They've probably never tried a flush.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: November 16, 2015 11:50AM

Horsea Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having said all that, I have nothing but contempt
> for folks who claim that everything coming out of
> your bum the day after flushing is just the
> product of citrus juice, epsom salt and oil.

That then, pretty much, as we have discussed in a few other old threads, would be me you have nothing but contempt for. I'll still PM you, as I said I would, when the unprocessed nori becomes available though anyway.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: November 16, 2015 01:13PM

Thank for the info, very informative.

For those who have been on raw and living food for many years is the liver cleanse still required?

Juicing, juice fasting, micro greens and grass juices, and many other steps should have helped.

Should not the liver self heal over time if we are following the proper health life style?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2015 01:16PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: November 17, 2015 07:46PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Horsea Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Having said all that, I have nothing but
> contempt
> > for folks who claim that everything coming out
> of
> > your bum the day after flushing is just the
> > product of citrus juice, epsom salt and oil.
>
> That then, pretty much, as we have discussed in a
> few other old threads, would be me you have
> nothing but contempt for. I'll still PM you, as I
> said I would, when the unprocessed nori becomes
> available though anyway.

Let's get along, anyway, in spite of differences. I am not wedded to my "contempt" and perhaps I should not have spoken so quickly.

It is gracious of you to contact me about the nori becoming available and I very much appreciate it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables