Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Electro Sensitivity - PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by: taylor123 ()
Date: December 03, 2015 01:32AM

I have suffered for 5 years with electro sensitivity. I am no longer able to go to stores at all because 1 in 5 people are usually on their phones calling. If I am within 25 feet of a cell phone call I will end up getting extreme pain in my head, face, neck. I have tried MANY protection devices and haven't had any success yet.

I do coffee enemas to help relieve the pain. I eat mostly raw and supplement with Chlorella and Spirulina powders. I really am in need of help.

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE TELL ME. I have lost my job because of this. Computers also bother me but I have found a plugin device that helps me be able to be on a computer thank goodness.

I used to weld and have thought that either that or a fungus yeast issue I have had might be the cause of this. I have done many heavy metal cleanses, including bentonite, activated charcoal, niacin and sauna protocol. Garlic, probiotics for the yeast.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Thank you,

Taylor Johnson

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2015 01:33AM by taylor123.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Electro Sensitivity - PLEASE HELP ME
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 03, 2015 05:27AM

Here is a snippet from my file on Universal Conductors followed by some snippets from my file on Grounding aka Earthing.

[articles.mercola.com]
17 Micrograms of This in Your Body Lowers Your IQ by 10 Points
Posted By Dr. Mercola | March 21 2012 | 57,450 views

• "[W]e have about four people a year come in here that we call "universal conductors," he says. "That's the medical term for it. Dr. Ray, down in Texas, gave it that term. These people are so hypersensitive that they have literally taken the sheathing off their nerves. It's like having a wire that doesn't have a covering on it, and you touch it with a pin. Every time they feel the frequency that you and I do not feel, it hits directly to the nerve and creates this biological reaction, this biofrequency.
• Again, most physicians, when they see these people think they have a psychiatric problem; they think they need institutionalization, when in fact this is an ever-growing group of people, these universal conductors… This is scary, and it's getting worse.
Grounding may help people who are hypersensitive to electromagnetic fields, according to Dr. Clement.
• "The kind of grounding that we're doing here is highly-sophisticated grounding. And… 50 percent feel the difference from it, and the other half don't. And I'm not sure if it's placebo or not…
• But what I have seen, is when we saturate the body with ionic minerals, that's where we get the results. The minerals somehow ground and pick up the biofrequency and almost channel it, rather than have it attack their anatomy. It's going up and down the chain of mineralization, especially magnesium. And magnesium oils work better than ingested magnesium.

[articles.mercola.com]

[articles.mercola.com]
Documentary: Grounded
October 19, 2013 | 40,345 views

Grounded
1:14:21 Minute Video
[www.youtube.com]

SS: If you smoked more, if you ate more sugar, if you didn’t exercise, if you had high uric acid, if you had hypertension, and if you had high cholesterol, you got more heart disease. What does high cholesterol, high sugar, uric acid, or smoking do to the blood? It makes it hypercoagulable. It makes our blood into red ketchup, as opposed to red wine. Now another big thing that turns our blood into red ketchup is radiofrequency fluorosis (RF) found in cellular phones, cordless phones, and baby thermometers. In other words, toxic electromagnetic forces (EMFs) also thicken the blood.

SS: When I looked at all these risk factors for the heart…An emotional stress thickens the blood as well. Anxiety does the same thing. Hypercoagulable blood is really the essence of inflammation, that’s why people get diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, heart disease, and cancer. It’s because oxygen can’t get to the tissues if the blood is too thick and it doesn’t flow easily.

SS: What Dr. Pauling understood is the zeta potential. Here’s what happened. You got these red blood cells that can have diminished vitamin C that aren’t functioning well or can have red blood cells that are exposed to EMFs where now the chaotic forces are coming in that don’t allow the spin. You can now have the red blood cells that are old that don’t have the spin. The red blood cells that are affected by cigarette’s smoke, that raises fibrinogen that clots the blood vessels and doesn’t have the spin – or whatever. When those red blood cells lose the ability to repel one another, they become tired. It’s like being on a traffic jam. The cars that are on a traffic jam can’t pass one another as opposed to being on an autobahn where cars go like this. That’s zeta potential. That’s the force between RBCs.

When I learned that grounding increases zeta potential – not by 30, 50, or 100 percent, but by an average of 280 percent – I said, “Wow!” This is the most incredible discovery, because if you can increase the thinning of your blood naturally by grounding, you can fight off disease. Not only heart disease and stroke, but I’m thinking cancer, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, or any illness that requires good oxygenation to the tissues.

[articles.mercola.com]

I hope this helps!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2015 05:31AM by John Rose.

Date: December 03, 2015 03:04PM

Thank you for your response!

Yes I ground myself every night. I sleep with a ground pad under my head and the wire connects straight into the ground so that there is no risk for dirty electricity to go through the wiring if it was plugged into the ground port on a home. Grounding helps me relax and does help but doesn't take away my antenna like responses to cell phone radiation calling.

Date: December 06, 2015 04:06PM

Any other suggestions from anyone else besides grounding yourself?

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 07, 2015 03:14PM

Here are some links for possible treatments
[www.foodsmatter.com]

But you may need to seek medical attention

Diet alone cannot solve all issues that may be from other sources

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 07, 2015 04:16PM

wiki

However, there is no scientific basis to link EHS symptoms to electromagnetic field exposure.[2]

The majority of provocation trials to date have found that self-described sufferers of electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to distinguish between exposure and non-exposure to electromagnetic fields,[3][4] and it is not recognized as a medical condition by the medical or scientific communities. Since a systematic review in 2005 showing no convincing scientific evidence for its being caused by electromagnetic fields,[3] several double-blind experiments have been published, each of which has suggested that people who report electromagnetic hypersensitivity are unable to detect the presence of electromagnetic fields and are as likely to report ill health following a sham exposure as they are following exposure to genuine electromagnetic fields, suggesting the cause to be the nocebo effect.[5][6][7]

Date: December 08, 2015 05:39AM

Saying that its a placebo affect is absolutely insane.

I feel the effects extremely fast, its not made up.

I'm shocked at how a raw food world can give such lousy answers.

I'm doing astaxanthin and edta supplements now. As well as the 24 dna manifestation. I want real answers people.

Date: December 08, 2015 05:41AM

Thank you RawPracticalist I am reading through that link now!

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 08, 2015 05:47AM

taylor123 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Saying that its a placebo affect is absolutely
> insane.
>
> I feel the effects extremely fast, its not made
> up.
>
> I'm shocked at how a raw food world can give such
> lousy answers.
>
> I'm doing astaxanthin and edta supplements now. As
> well as the 24 dna manifestation. I want real
> answers people.

not placebo, nocebo. smiling smiley

Have you tested it? have you had someone walk behind you 20 feet away with a phone and without a phone? Don't you think it might be hard to believe from our perspective? do you know the power of the mind to mistakenly assign causes to things? do you know that people can get ill or sick depending on what they believe, like if someone tells them they have cancer and are going to die?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2015 05:51AM by fresh.

Posted by: lisa m ()
Date: December 08, 2015 05:10PM

I came across this book the other day, I haven't read it yet, but it's on my Christmas list
[www.amazon.co.uk]

Best of luck!

Free Newsletter: [bit.ly]
Facebook: [www.facebook.com]
Instagram: [www.instagram.com]
Blog: [RawFoodScotland.co.uk]

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 08, 2015 06:26PM

Taylor:
I used to weld and have thought that either that or a fungus yeast issue I have had might be the cause of this. I have done many heavy metal cleanses, including bentonite, activated charcoal, niacin and sauna protocol.

Tai:
Just a thought...sometimes, I heard, that some people can develop an autoimmune reaction against say, for example, mercury. So sometimes heavy metal detoxes can trigger more inflammation. What if you started to detox, but never finished the job and the metals are still lodged somewhere?

DO you drink water that's been distilled into glass? This can help.

Also, I once read a study that the ionic foot baths can draw out heavy metals. I didn't pay attention to looking at any studies until I had a strange case once. This man, who used to be a auto mechanic and who did body work has severe rheumatoid arthritis in his hands. We did the foot bath on his feet for 14 sessions and it took the severe pain away from his sternum (arthritis throughout body). After 14 sessions, the water went from really dark and thick to clearer and thin. Then after that, I thought to do it on his hands. Out of his hands came this metallic green and blue color. There was thick sediment. We saved the water and sediment and bought these heavy metal test kits and they tested positive. We did it a few more times until there was no more metallic color left in his hands. HE used to do body work and paint jobs and he didn't wear gloves or a mask.

All I am saying is that my experience matched what the study said about the foot bath treatment. I never could advertise foot baths or do them much for people because they are extremely toxic indoors. I have wanted to create a spot in the garden to do them for people, because they are very caustic to the lungs indoors. ANd then the other big thing is figuring out where to dispose of the water. Many people are taught to dispose of the water in the toilet, but then fumes come out and hit the person who is pouring it out. I hated that. I came up with a method of disposing the water outdoors without having to smell it. It is so nasty. One time I did it for a lady in her house and it stank up two rooms, but it took away her chronic toe pain (temporarily for a few days).

If you get extreme pain in your face, neck and head, I would be interested to see how you would feel with Chinese formulas for those areas of pain. A lot of the formulas have blood movers. I have never had one case of neck or head pain that was not relieved by the herbs--not a total cure, because local treatment and manipulation is often needed. Herbs work great for frontal and temporal headaches, as well as tooth pain.

So, if you find a Chinese herbalist that can give your these formulas, take them before leaving your house, like an hour before you would enter a high EMF zone and see if it helps. If there is even a slight improvement, there should be more and more improvement with each dose.

And then the raw food you should eat should be really high antioxidant food. Invest in good berries from the farmer's market. Make fresh juice with yams, which i think have more antioxidants than carrots. I prefer purple yams which have more antioxidants. Dark seeded grapes. Find the best quality fresh mint and make smoothies and juice. Goji berries and black sesame and poppy are good. YOu need really specific food for the head, face and neck. You can't eat randomly, in my opinion. Juicy fruits, especially ones that have astringency are good for the lymphatic system which can help the neck and head. These are just some ideas without knowing you or your real situation.

Last but not least...freshly picked mature aloe vera is very healing. Just blend the gel only (not the green skin) with a little juice for only a few seconds, drink immediately and feel the healing enter your head. Try a cup. You need a living mature plant for this kind of healing. Think how aloe heals burns outside. It can help radiation.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2015 06:33PM by Tai.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: December 08, 2015 07:06PM

Taylor, manganese fumes are much more dangerous than they were ever dreamed of being even a few years ago. Welding is one of the fields where this problem is becoming all too apparent. It's heartbreaking, in this day and age, that it's taken this long for the problem to be recognized. (I personally know of a few top craftsmen who have died way too young from health problems directly attributable to manganese poisoning via fumes.)

Whatever ways you decide on approaching your health problems from, if I were you I'd also be hitting mega doses of B complex vitamins immediately and every day for nervous system support. It's water soluble so what you don't need you'll pee out.

[www.cdc.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2015 07:08PM by SueZ.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 10, 2015 10:03PM

taylor123

<<Computers also bother me but I have found a plugin device that helps me be able to be on a computer thank goodness.>>

what plugin device do you use for your computer
any links?

Date: December 17, 2015 07:13PM

Tai,

Can you please tell me which ionic foot bath to use? I purchased the IonizeMe Elite off of Amazon and the water color is dark afterwards, but its also dark afterwards even if my feet aren't in it. I called and they said its because the oxidation. How do I know if I am actually getting metals out?

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 18, 2015 05:21AM

Taylor wrote:
Tai,

Can you please tell me which ionic foot bath to use? I purchased the IonizeMe Elite off of Amazon and the water color is dark afterwards, but its also dark afterwards even if my feet aren't in it. I called and they said its because the oxidation.

Tai
I am not an expert on the different models.
Mine was not cheap and presented as higher end.

here is the ultimate test I did to prove it works:
I put the array in a clear glass bowl with distilled water and it did not turn color. it stayed clear.
I put the array in with tap water and the water turned yellow. There was a little opacity, but basically clear. No sediment at all.
That was proof to me that it does work and that it won't turn all water yellow.

by the way, the machine turns the salt into na cl, so don't breath it in, because it is pretty caustic. I have another machine with similar technology. YOu add salt, and in 30 minutes, it creates natural bleach water, which is concentated cleaner. Heed my warning on the caustic fumes.

When you do it on someone repeatedly, you will notice less and less sediment each time until finally the water is light colored and not as opaque and not as smelly.

The other factor is adding salt to my water. Too much salt shuts the machine off and no salt makes the detox rather mild. My machine has a meter for all that. If you were not trained in this, please call manufacturer. I might add 1-2 teaspoons. Some people suck up the salt and I have to add more later. Some people don't need much salt added.

Also taylor, more important than this machine is a water distiller that pours into a glass container. I see three different companies offering ones in the $200 price range. One company www.webeatprices.com has a model that distills one gallon in 3.5 hours and another in 5-6 hours, so the price is different.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2015 05:35AM by Tai.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables