Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Question for others since Suez won't answer
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 10, 2015 08:03PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
o no results then. must be top secret stuff.
> I will go get my security clearance and get back
> to you.

This is so exciting - I got my clearance !

I await the secret lipid panel results....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 11, 2015 04:05PM

"??? Did you go to the woodstock fruit festival?"

SueZ responds

"May it R.I.P."

Do you even know that my question was rhetorical and in response to this?

"last knight standing of a dying diet at the end of it's 15 minutes. You're almost to your goal already and there's a sucker born everyday. "

What is the source and the point of all the vitriol coming from you?

The point above is that if you had gone you would not make a ridiculous statement like you have above.

And regarding your complaining about JR posting a picture of you that wasn't you, are you really that unconscious? Are you trying to claim that you are a little innocent lamb and you did NOTHING to provoke JR?

Why don't we all try responding with kindness as best we can especially when provoked? and that applies to us all.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 15, 2015 03:08PM

Here's another Question for suez aka Mrs. T...

If you are so concerned about your health...
...why don't you exercise?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Exercise Upregulates Dysfunctional Mitochondria …
Posted by: John Rose
Date: December 13, 2015 06:16PM

“But I go really slow. I’m going about 2 miles an hour now; my heart rate doesn’t even really go up. It’s basically just keeping my arteries happy,” he says. “The current recommendation for moderate aerobic physical activity is 150 minutes a week. That’s like 22 minutes a day.

But if you look at the research, it's very clear — yes, any amount of exercise is better than no exercise, but if you go from 20 minutes a day to 40 minutes a day, [you see] significant improvement.

Go from 40 to 60, significant improvement; 60 to 90 minutes a day, significant improvement, like doubling your mortality benefit ...

That's why in the book I recommend 90 minutes a day because that's what the science shows. You don't necessarily have to do it for optimal health, but people deserve to know what the best available evidence shows."

Today, I believe I finally understand the mechanisms responsible for these results, and it's because exercise upregulates dysfunctional mitochondria. I now firmly believe mitochondrial health is the core of most cancers. Mitochondrial dysfunction is what causes the genetic problems. It's not the genetic problems that cause the cancer.

And mitochondrial dysfunction is what you prevent with exercise. I'd never recognized that before, but now it seems quite clear that this is how it works. I recently interviewed Rhonda Patrick, PhD, a biomedical scientist, on this topic. That interview will be published shortly, so for more in-depth information about the role of mitochondria in your health, keep an eye out for that interview.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables