Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sue Schadenfreude is making 3 Main Mistakes...
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 10, 2015 04:50PM

Here is the draft for a Post I started back in February of 2014, but never got around to Posting it and it is response to fresh's Thread "Question for others since Suez won't answer" :

...Sue Schadenfreude is making 3 Main Mistakes...

The 1st Main Mistake has to do with what I call the Science of Healing where we have to Satisfy all of our Essential Needs and EXERCISE is 1 of our Essential Needs and so is having a Positive, Loving, Caring Mental Attitude! Of course, there’s no telling what other basic Needs she’s NOT Satisfying, but here are at least 2 of them.

So Sue Schadenfreude was NOT following 801010 because 801010 is NOT all about Diet - it's about Satisfying all of our Essential Needs.

The 3rd Main Mistake Sue Schadenfreude is making is the same Mistake Doug makes where she doesn't understand the Ripple Effect and this is where we have Damaged our Body and our Environment because of the Mistakes we and our ancestors have made and now we have 2 Additional Temporary Needs that are going to Change as the Conditions Change and I call this the Art of Healing.

I've explained this ad nauseum to PowerLIAR because he doesn't understand that we have 2 Groups of Needs we must Satisfy and he uses the Art to discount the Science. In other words, PL uses the 2nd Group of Needs based on the Damage that we've done to our Body and our Environment as an excuse NOT to Satisfy the 1st Group of Needs based on our Anatomy given to us at birth which includes our Species Specific Diet.

According to Sue Schadenfreude, “I am an old sedentary lady who has had many health accidents and set backs over the years.”

So Sue Schadenfreude ADMITS that she does NOT Exercise and since she “has had many health accidents and set backs over the years,” it’s obvious that her Body has been Damaged because she has NOT been Eating Food that she is Biologically Adapted to Eat and as a result, she has trouble processing Carbohydrates and is blaming her Blood Sugar Levels on the Carbohydrates instead of blaming the Damage that she’s done to her Body by NOT Eating Food that she is Biologically Adapted to Eat and by NOT Satisfying all of her Essential Needs, especially by NOT Exercising and by NOT having a Positive, Loving, Caring Mental Attitude!

Indeed, as long as Sue Schadenfreude is filled with so much HATRED for the Human Race, she will always suffer because HATRED begets SICKNESS and SICKNESS begets SICKNESS!!!

Having said all of this in my original draft, I'm not suggesting that Sue Schadenfreude's current approach might not be a viable option on a Temporary basis since her Body is OBVIOUSLY DAMAGED and this is what I refer to, once again, as the Art of Healing.

However, a much better approach would be to do a long, extended, properly conducted Juice Feast for the appropriate length of time so that she might be able to repair some of the DAMAGE she has done, hoping that the DAMAGE is NOT Permanent, and, most importantly, Sue Schadenfreude has to get off her LAZY Ass and start Exercising and STOP blaming the only Food that wants us to Eat IT as the PROBLEM when it's the Prior MISTAKES Sue Schadenfreude has made that IS the PROBLEM!!!

Unfortunately, somewhere along the line and it could even have been at birth, Sue Schadenfreude’s Frontal Lobe has been DAMAGED and she is a Certifiable Psychopath, which means she will ALWAYS be SICK and will continue to create CHAOS wherever she goes.

Remember the words from Dr. Robert Pennington, “People will not be unkind to you unless they are hurting. It is not appropriate to catch their disease. If people are being unkind, they are displaying a symptom. Remember, it’s a symptom, they are diseased. Their disease is contagious, don’t catch it. Be a healer, heal yourself and heal others. Don’t catch the disease.”

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sue Schadenfreude is making 3 Main Mistakes...
Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 10, 2015 09:03PM

But if Sue doesn't accept she is sick how could you help her?

Even Jesus Chris couldn't heal those who didn't want his help

Date: December 11, 2015 12:25PM

<<<But if Sue doesn't accept she is sick how could you help her?

Even Jesus Chris couldn't heal those who didn't want his help>>>

My Post was NOT intended to help Sue Schadenfreude and that's only because she cannot be helped as the DAMAGE done to her Frontal Lobe is beyond repair. I truly wish that was not true, but sadly, once a Psychopath, always a Psychopath.

The purpose of my Post was to counter her False Believe that Fruit is somehow evil and her problems are the Fruit and Not the Damage she's done to her Body.

Unfortunately, there is a Point of Irreversibly and her Brain is too far DAMAGED, but other parts of her Body that are Damaged may only be Temporarily Impaired and there's a good chance she could Eat more Fruit someday, which is why all of us who are new to Raw Foods should be flexible in our approach. What works or doesn't work in the beginning may or may not work in the future.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 11, 2015 08:46PM

JR wrote:
"Needs and EXERCISE is 1 of our Essential Needs and so is having a Positive, Loving, Caring Mental Attitude! Of course, there’s no telling what other basic Needs she’s NOT Satisfying, but here are at least 2 of them."

Nuff said winking smiley

Well Sendentary is a biggie right there, does that mean you sit inside your gated house all day? 50 is not old Suez, that's an excuse, I'm 54...

Posted by: CommonSenseRaw ()
Date: December 12, 2015 06:11PM

I believe that as in the beauty and the beast through love we can change others. Through love we can heal and find beauty in others especially at this time of Christmas

Date: December 12, 2015 09:18PM

<<<I believe that as in the beauty and the beast through love we can change others.>>>

I genuinely wished that was true 100% of the time, but unfortunately, it is not. In fact, I love how Lynn Sutton talks about “loving people who are NOT lovable” in the snippet from a November, 1990 Science of Mind article below and I agree 1000%. But we have to keep in mind that some people are beyond being “NOT lovable - see the Video which follows the snippet.

"We have been created with a need to love and be loved, or all else in life becomes meaningless. For most of us, people to love have been generously supplied: parents, children, grandparents, brothers, sisters, neighbors. If the people available don't seem particularly lovable or they don't seem to love us as we think they should, that is our problem, our challenge. To paraphrase Jesus, "What virtue is it to love people who are lovable? Anyone can do that." To love the people with whom we come in contact, those often selfish, egotistical, aggravating people who fill our world, to love them wisely and well, seeing them always as created by God, imbued with his Spirit--"Ah, there's the rub"--but there is also beauty. We may one day find that they have grown to have all those qualities of lovingness, courage, and kindness that we saw in them when they couldn't see these qualities in themselves." -Lynn Sutton

In the Video below, pay close attention to what’s highlighted in RED!!!

[www.youtube.com]
Defense Against the Psychopath (Full length Version)
37:37 Minute Video

[youtu.be]
30:05 MM
Defense Against The Psychopath

1) Facing Evil

One of the greatest advantages Psychopaths have is that average decent people cannot believe that such Monsters truly exist. This inability to comprehend the Predator Mentality is partly due to popular Morality. All Societies promote simplistic and idealistic Morality through schools and churches that teach such platitudes as everyone has some Good in them, everyone is special and so forth. Such ideals will often serve as cover behind which the true machinations of Society can operate without evoking the suspicion of the Mob. 30:52 MM

[youtu.be]
33:30 MM
3) What Not To Do

What is vital to understand is that Empathy cannot defeat the Psychopath. You cannot change them. You cannot reform them. You cannot find the Goodness inside of them. You cannot show them the way to God. And you cannot teach them about Love. All of these approaches are doomed to failure since Psychopaths can never understand nor can they care about these concepts. While they may lead you to believe that you are getting through to them, in reality, your Empathy infuriates them and far from admiring your compassion, they despise you even more. One must develop a cold exterior to them and view them from a distance. Do Not Pity them, Feel Sorry for them or sympathize with them. 34:24 MM

[www.youtube.com]

<<<Through love we can heal and find beauty in others especially at this time of Christmas>>>

Below is the Best of the Best of my File Preview for Nimrod who was the “First Ruler of the World” and “stands unequaled for his symbolism of EVIL and Satanic practices.” Take special notice that the legendary symbol for Nimrod is "X" as in Exxon and Xmas and what’s really interesting is that Jesus was not born on the December 25th but Nimrod was born on the December 25th!!!

So “When "X" is used as a shortened form meaning Christmas, it actually means "to celebrate the feast of Nimrod.”

It’s also helpful to understand that Satanists have “usurped the Educational process, through their earlier usurpation of the Priesthood to carry on their Satanic work” for over 3,000 years, which simply means that we must Question EVERYTHING!!!

Now here is the Best of the Best of my File Preview for Nimrod:

…Best of the Best of the File Preview…
• Ham's descendant by the Negro Cush, Nimrod, son of Cush, became the world's most demonic ruler, and the first ruler of the world. He used his power to indulge in sex orgies and child sacrifices, until Shem beheaded him for his offenses against God.
• Because of the powers given him by the clothing of Adam and Eve, Nimrod became the first man to rule the whole world. He indulged that power by launching excesses and horrors which have never been equaled.
• In the history of mankind, Nimrod stands unequaled for his symbolism of evil and Satanic practices. He is credited for having founded Freemasonry and for building the legendary Tower of Babel, in defiance of God's will.
• The legend of the Midrash recounts that when Nimrod was informed of Abraham's birth, he ordered all the male children killed, to be certain of eliminating him. Abraham was hidden in a cave, but in latter life he was discovered by Nimrod, who then ordered him to worship fire. Abraham refused and was thrown into the fire.
• The history of mankind for the past three thousand years has been the history of struggle between the fair-skinned descendants of Shem and the darker-skinned descendants of his brother, Ham, yet you will not find this struggle defined in any historical work. The records of the genocide against the people of Shem are apparent throughout the archives of history, but there is not a school or university whose faculty will apprise its students of this simple fact. This in itself explains much which is usually dismissed as being "beyond explanation." The reason for this odd development is that the descendants of Ham traditionally have usurped the educational process, through their earlier usurpation of the priesthood to carry on their Satanic work. They have controlled the educational system ever since, converting it to their own evil purposes. It is of even greater interest that not a single school of theology anywhere in the world takes note of this central fact of history, a red thread which runs continuously through the record of events.
• Not only did Nimrod kill and eat the fair-skinned descendants of Shem, in his fury and hatred he often burned them alive. The type of human sacrifice involving the eating of the slaughtered human victims derived its name from the combined names of his uncle, Canaan, and the demon god Baal, the two names being combined to form the word "cannibal." Nimrod was also known in ancient history by the names of Marduk, Bel, and Merodach. Because of his importance in its history, Babylon was known as the Land of Nimrod. Nimrod is also cited in the most ancient Masonic constitutions as the founder of Freemasonry.
• The legendary symbol for Nimrod is "X." The use of this symbol always denotes witchcraft. “When "X" is used as a shortened form meaning Christmas, it actually means "to celebrate the feast of Nimrod.” A double X, which has always meant to double-cross or betray, in its fundamental meaning indicates one's betrayal into the hands of Satan. When American corporations use the "X" in their logo, such as "Exxon," the historic Rockefeller firm of Standard Oil of New Jersey, there can be little doubt of this hidden meaning.
• Ham's subsequent acts did nothing to clear his reputation. He stole the garments which God had made for Adam and Eve before He expelled them from the Garden of Eden. Cush inherited these garments from Ham and passed them on to his son, Nimrod. Because of these garments, Nimrod became known as "the mighty hunter." He was considered to be invincible as long as he wore these garments, which are recorded in Genesis 3:21. Animals and men cowered before the onslaught of Nimrod because of these garments, which conferred great powers upon him (Encyclopaedia Judaica). Nimrod, who was born on December 25th, the High Sabbath of Babylon, was the founder of Babylon and the city of Nineveh.
• Satanic practices throughout the world can be traced in an unbroken line directly back to Gnosticism, from gnosis, or knowing. Gnosis refers to knowing the secrets of the Mysteries, that is, the place where the relics are hidden, the pieces of Nimrod's body. The "G" which is prominently featured in Masonic symbols indicates not only its origins in Gnosticism, but also "Generation," that is, the fertility rites of the sex cult of Baal and Ashtoreth. This "G" is also featured in the logo of the Gannett chain, a group which is rapidly swallowing up newspapers and television stations all over America, as well as publishing the newspaper "USA Today," which loses over $100 million a year. This is considered a small price to pay for controlling the minds of American people.
• The fate of Nimrod also survives in the myth as Osiris and his sister Isis. Osiris, another name for the Canaanite god Baal and his consort Ashtoreth or Isis, whose rites the Canaanites brought into Egypt, were worshipped as fertility gods. The Egyptian legend is that Osiris' brother Set (or Shem) dissected him into fourteen pieces. Isis gathered up the pieces, but the most important part, the phallus, was missing; the legend says that a crab had eaten it. Isis made a substitute phallus out of wood, and thus restored her brother.

…End of the Best of the Best of the File Preview…

Remember, ~5% of the population are Psychopaths and “you cannot teach Psychopaths about Love”!!!

Date: December 12, 2015 11:24PM

Hey John, if you are concluding that Suez is a Psychopath, l think you should reconsider. I have seen the soft and caring side of Suez so l know she isn't a Psychopath by any means.

John, Suez is just a tough old bird who has little patience for what she sees as nonsense. That does not make one a Psychopath. And no, it is no rehearsed act. Suez has also helped many people here because she does have a kind heart. She has a tough side and a kind side...many people are like that.

Btw John, l will be watching that video (Defense Against the Psychopath) over lunch, it seems interesting. I have always found commentary on Psychopaths very interesting. And yes, many are obviously drawn to positions of power.

www.thesproutarian.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2015 11:26PM by The Sproutarian Man.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 13, 2015 04:35AM

TSM wrote:
"John, Suez is just a tough old bird who has little patience for what she sees as nonsense."

She's not old as I pointed out. If 50 is old then the raw vegan diet is not working. She doesn't just attack nonsense, she attacks everone and everything as John is pointing out, it's plain negativity from factors far beyond food...

Date: December 13, 2015 12:40PM

TSM wrote:
"John, Suez is just a tough old bird who has little patience for what she sees as nonsense."

NuNativs wrote:

<<<She doesn't just attack nonsense, she attacks everone and everything as John is pointing out, it's plain negativity from factors far beyond food...>>>

It's obvious that ZeuS has an AGENDA just like the BIGGEST LIAR this website has ever seen has an AGENDA! Neither one of these SICK individuals SUPPORT what we do. They both ATTACK our Message and ATTACK those of us who promote it!

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 13, 2015 08:43PM

I think if we were all to come together for a raw vegan potluck, we would all get along just fine.

Even though I don't normally use oil on a daily basis, if SueZ made an awesome pesto with her best oils, I would certainly have some. And who could resist that? I think most of us would love SueZ's food. SHe is a foodie, and I bet she makes delicious food. I would definitely eat her food.

And John Rose is really nice on the phone. I have talked to him. ANd when you watch his videos, he is nice to everyone present.

somehow emails and forums and commentaries where you are not face to face with a person makes a person bolder to say things they might regret later.

At our potlucks, the senior elder raw foodist would make us all hold hands and say a prayer before we ate.

If we kept the spirit that we are communing together at a potluck face to face and heart to heart, then everyone would be a lot nicer to each other.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 08:48PM by Tai.

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: December 13, 2015 11:39PM

Maybe John '' Hitler '' Rose is not a psychopath but a schizophrenic and he doesn't realise it, so maybe we should allow for his split personality. Perhaps in the daylight hours he is ok, and then when the sun sets he becomes like the Werewolf of London - he turns into this nasty person as soon as he sits in front of a computer.

For someone who is supposedly a long time raw foodist he doesn't seem to have much compassion, empathy or understanding of others who disagree with him - which I would have thought would have been one of the hallmarks of someone who has clean blood feeding their brain.

I don't like getting in the gutter normally, but that's where John spends a lot of his time when he's on this board so if you '' can't beat 'em, join 'em ''.

John ( and Fresh ), out of all your mindless quotes, here is the most important one that you haven't ever quoted.

'' Until you walk a thousand miles in someones shoes, then you don't know how their feet feel ''. That's the same with the human body. How does anyone else know how someone's body feels after they eat a dozen mangoes or 15 bananas?

Also John, here is a question for you. How is it that you believe that all the worlds problems stem from mans descent into cooked food, yet you boringly ad nauseum quote all these dead cooked food eaters?

It's a shame that with all your knowledge your are so closed minded - just like Doug.

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 13, 2015 11:47PM

' Until you walk a thousand miles in someones shoes, then you don't know how their feet feel ''. That's the same with the human body. How does anyone else know how someone's body feels after they eat a dozen mangoes or 15 bananas?

I do understand that BJ, it's the conclusions drawn from that experience that I dispute.

Date: December 14, 2015 01:22AM

In what way do you disagree with the conclusion?

I have posited my theory on the current state of human genetics about 4 times now on this board.Some people have great genetics, great digestion, great metabolism and good body chemistry. Others don't. The fact that Doug, Harley and JR ( and maybe you as well ) have great genetics et al means that you are able to do things to the nth degree - whether it's to do a 90 day juice feast, 30 day water fast, eat a dozen bananas in one sitting, or in Harley's case to quote him '' sit in front of a computer for 12 hours and then run a marathon with no preparation ''. Most of the people with great genetics et al don't need to go 100% raw or 100% anything - and don't bother with this '' Spartan '' lifestyle. Most of the people attracted to the healthy / raw lifestyle have some issues and probably don't have great genetics, great digestion and metabolism and great body chemistry so need to tread warily.

For someone with average or poor genetics et al to listen to the '' strict '' advice given by Doug, John or Harley ( based on their own body ) is to me the equivalent of a sighted person telling a blind person to go here there and wherever without accounting for their blindness.

I believe in all the modalities like juicing, fasting, eating 100% raw and even 100% fruit - but a lot of people can't do those things to the nth degree.

Basically, I wish I had taken my time when I first read about healthy eating and spent 2 - 3 years changing my diet very gradually and finding my way, as opposed to following the different books advice and trying to do it radically overnight with disastrous results.

Unless someone is in dire straits ( which I wasn't ), I feel most people would have better results taking their time very very slowly. There is too high a rate of attrition and dissatisfaction that needs to be addressed. No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Let's help more people succeed by having them listen to all sides and letting them find their own way.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 01:29AM by BJ.

Date: December 14, 2015 01:37AM

I would say it's not mostly genetics.

>Unless someone is in dire straits ( which I wasn't ), I feel most people would have better results taking their time very very slowly. There is too high a rate of attrition and dissatisfaction that needs to be addressed. No need to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

probably

> Let's help more people succeed by having them listen to all sides and letting them find their own way.

sure. let's also not accept things unquestioningly. it's not a personal attack, it's an insistence upon accuracy.

Date: December 14, 2015 02:14AM

Fresh wrote '' I would say it's mostly not genetics '', and that's where we disagree. I have given my reasons and explanation on why I believe genetics is mostly a problem ( along with a very very slow transition ), while your only explanation is that everyone who doesn't succeed is '' doing it wrong '', as opposed to looking at the huge number of people who are all ''' doing it wrong '' and asking why.

Not much more I can add. Hopefully most new people coming to raw or healthy eating sites take their time and look at all sides of the issue and not follow blindly ( as I did - despite my best intentions ). I have no agenda or personal prejudices other than helping people avoid the mistakes a lot of us made in the past listening blindly to people with bad cases of tunnel vision.

Date: December 14, 2015 02:38AM

BJ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fresh wrote '' I would say it's mostly not
> genetics '', and that's where we disagree. I have
> given my reasons and explanation on why I believe
> genetics is mostly a problem ( along with a very
> very slow transition ), while your only
> explanation is that everyone who doesn't succeed
> is '' doing it wrong '', as opposed to looking at
> the huge number of people who are all ''' doing it
> wrong '' and asking why.
>

you're oversimplifying but I understand we think a bit differently. Most people don't tend to dig into how it was done so of course they accept that the diet is at fault by just assuming the person did everything well.

(I just posted yet another perfect example of this where a vegan failed ("Suzanne"winking smiley and blamed the diet where the person posting it used the info without questioning it to make some invalid inference. how many of these examples do I need to critique?

possible reasons to not succeed on raw diet - not "doing it wrong" just potential problems that occur

poor state of the person's body
bad food choices
overeating
undereating
poor food quality choices
inattention to deficiencies
not enough time to transition including quitting based on a test result (mercola did that)
genetics

I'm sure there are others

> Not much more I can add. Hopefully most new people
> coming to raw or healthy eating sites take their
> time and look at all sides of the issue and not
> follow blindly ( as I did - despite my best
> intentions ). I have no agenda or personal
> prejudices other than helping people avoid the
> mistakes a lot of us made in the past listening
> blindly to people with bad cases of tunnel vision.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2015 02:47AM by fresh.

Date: December 14, 2015 04:56PM

fresh wrote in response to BJ:

<<<you're oversimplifying but I understand we think a bit differently. Most people don't tend to dig into how it was done so of course they accept that the diet is at fault by just assuming the person did everything well.>>>

Well said!!!

I understand how Denial works and that explains a lot, but it truly boggles my mind how some people come to the conclusions they come to.

I've always (or almost always) appreciated your Sense of Logic, fresh, and I'm grateful that you are here to offset some of these bizarre conclusions some people come to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables