Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
How To Conquer Cancer Naturally
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 17, 2015 09:48AM

Are there any known and well documented cases of cancer cure naturally using raw foods, grass juices, or natural life style changes?

Maybe by the time cancer is diagnosed it is too late to cure.

The one known case of cure using wheatgrass was documented by Eydie Mae Hunsberger in her book [www.amazon.com]

But she later died.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How To Conquer Cancer Naturally
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: December 17, 2015 04:57PM

we had a thread on this a while back but it didn't reveal anything definitive with respect to the dietary change being the sole cause of the healing.

Date: December 17, 2015 06:52PM

It is not very clear if Eydie Mae Hunsberger was actually cured by the wheatgrass or may be it was only for a short time

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: December 18, 2015 01:51AM

Have you read the book '' The Grape Cure '' by Johanna Brandt? She lived in the 1920's in South Africa and had cancer. She tried numerous fasts of 14 - 21 days, and while the fasting arrested her cancer, when she went back to normal eating her cancer continued until one day she decided to only eat grapes.

She ate only moderate amounts of grapes for 6 weeks and according to her, her cancer disappeared, but she kept eating only grapes for another 2 weeks and then went on a raw diet for another while and slowly introduced some cooked foods afterwards.

There is also another book called The Grape Cure by Basil? Shackelton? He lived in Rhodesia and while swimming in his youth he got infected by a parasite in his kidneys. He tried all different conventional medical treatment and nothing worked until one day independent of Johanna Brandt he also went on a pure grape diet and in a space of 6 - 8 weeks it managed to flush out the bacteria from his kidneys.

Of course these people lived in different times when the world was less polluted and ... the quality of the grapes could have been better and they may have had better genetics and ... there are so many variables, but depending on peoples age, the seriousness of the problem, their genetics and how much vitality the body has left it might be worth investigating a combination of fasting and a grape only diet.

According to Johanna Brandt the grape had something in it which other fruits didn't have that was able to deal with the cancer.

Date: December 18, 2015 04:35AM

Very interesting BJ
So conventional medicine does not cure cancer.
Wheatgrass juice could not cure cancer with Eydie Mae Hunsberger.
But we have two or more cases of cure from a grape diet.
What make grapes so unique?
That seems so counter intuitive, grape is a lot sugar which should feed cancer according to Brian Clement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2015 04:38AM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 18, 2015 04:57AM

Here's an old Post from Dr. Flora...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: need help with my son PLEASE read!!!!
Author: drflora (---.185.75.239.Dial1.Washington2.Level3.net)
Date: 02-05-05 17:47

How many mothers came to Dr. Wigmore, frantic because of some of their children's symptoms, and the same old 'prescription' was given: first, young coconut water. Then papaya mixed with baby greens. Then wheat grass juice. Then energy soup. All of the dear people who have answered are not aware, perhaps of Dr. Linus Pauling's fiasco on vitamin C. He was successfully sued by the Director of the Linus Pauling Institute, to disclose the fact that the only thing that stopped cancer was dark green live vegetable juices, and that the vitamin c was actually destroying the stomachs and intestines of the people, especially women, who took the supplement. Dr. Pauling had falsified the information about vitamin C and further investigation actually caused one of his Nobel Prizes to be under a cloud. NO vitamin C in pill, power or crystal forms should be given these precious children. Their tuimmies are about the size of their fists. 1,500 is too much for adults. No fish oil. Flax seeds (a teaspoon in 1/4th glass of water for 10 minutes) mixed with organic apple and soaked walnuts (2 tablespoons), mixed with baby greens will be a peaceful starter after the things mentioned above.

peace and love, Dr. Flora 3rd

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: KFCA ()
Date: December 19, 2015 06:36PM

Mr. Rose, have you actually taken the time to check on the authenticity of ?Dr.? Flora's screed? The lawsuit brought by Dr. Arthur Robinson against the Linus Pauling Institute, went on for five years, and was never won there (in the San Mateo, CA Superior Court) by him. Robinson sued the Institute for $67.4 million in damages; it was eventually settled out of court for $575,000, $450,000 of which was attributed to slander & libel and loss of his position with the Institute. I see nothing where Pauling was sued successfully "to disclose the fact that the only thing that stopped cancer was dark green live vegetable juices."

I think you'd better improve your sources.

Date: December 20, 2015 06:50AM

nevertheless, Pauling was wrong about vitamin C, especially regarding it curing the "common cold" , as the cause of a "cold" is quite obvious. as well as the dangers highlighted below.

[www.quackwatch.com]

Date: December 20, 2015 04:37PM

The point still is that Miss Flora never correctly understood what went on in the Pauling/Robinson dispute (I'll assume her naivete here rather than outright lying), then our Mr. Rose, in his wisdom, rushed to print with her claptrap, because he liked the sound-bite, and here we are.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: December 20, 2015 05:59PM

Here's an even older Post from Dr. Flora that was written 3 years before the post above...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Dr Flora you are so inspirational! NT
Dr Flora (---.mia.bellsouth.net)
Date: 02-05-02 23:52

Guy, it is Dr. Ann, who was my friend and mentor, who inspired me and all of her students who inspired the Director of the Linus Pauling Institute to start following her at the Oregon Institute for Research and Development. I unsuccessfully tried to find him when I was out there, because he wanted people to know that Pauling had falsified his research on vitamin C so badly (some women actually died of stomach ulcerations) that he lost faith in him, and the results of a 5 year test the American Cancer Society did with them, for $5 million, showed that the only thing that stopped the reproduction of the cancer cells was wheat grass juice. He was so inspired! The hospital's results from Mexico where they used laetrile showed it didn't work because it had no A, E and enzymes. The bran didn't work in the hospital in Canada; conversely, it scratched up the insides of the people so badly, they were chronic bleeders and became anemic. I would like for someone to find someone who knows him or him to see how the students have continued to do. The whole list of students was lost in the fire. I am typing so fast and if I make a mistake, please overlook it. We are in the final hour of a grant proposal for a children's computer clubhouse for a wonderful organization in Homestead and I'm just taking a little break here. At 65, I have the peace of God with me, and so much energy I have lots of time to volunteer, and sleep very little. Very busy!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Date: December 20, 2015 08:14PM

OK John, let's see some documented evidence that the American Cancer Society spent 5 million dollars on a five year study that "showed that the only thing that stopped the reproduction of cancer cells was wheat juice." Flora's more recent email as you posted didn't exactly have her batting 1,000 even remotely for accuracy.

BTW, I had a minor encounter a few years back with Dr. Arthur Robinson, the former "Director of the Linus Pauling Institute" (doesn't Flora even know his given name? Odd that she omits it in both emails).

When I was seeking to find the REAL cause of Eydie Mae Hunsburger's death several years back, I first came across two items. One was a reader's book review at Amazon where the reviewer essentially said she heard that Eydie Mae died in what sounded as a collision with an auto while Eydie and her husband were out bike riding. The other was in an on-line undated blog from Dr. Robinson, specifically mentioning Eydie Mae, her book, & her cure, but stating unfortunately she had since died in an accident, no details given.

OK, could be, but I decided to obtain a copy of her California Death Certificate (the Hunsburgers were residents of San Diego County at her death). There was no accident; she had died at her home of breast cancer. After I noted this fact at a couple of internet sites, I noticed that Dr. Robinson's blog re the late Mrs. Hunsberger had disappeared...very strange that Robinson had indicated "an accident" as the cause of her death as he seemed to be a personal and/or business friend of the Hunsbergers. In fact, according to Dr. Linus Pauling's voluminous papers which were turned over to Oregon State University (his undergraduate alma mater), Dr. Robinson had apparently introduced the Hunsbergers to Dr. Pauling in the first place for a possible business venture (Pauling's notes in the Pauling Archives stated "that his impression of Eydie Mae and her husband was not a favorable one".) (See "An Institute for Science & Orthomocular Medicine, Part 2, 1978-1981" online for additional info on the Pauling/Robinson lawsuits---it seems as though there were 8---& the Robinson/Hunsberger/Pauling relationship).

Date: December 20, 2015 08:57PM

KFCA.

Wow. you are quite the death certificate sleuth. and very interesting info

Date: December 22, 2015 06:02AM

OK, after much searching, I re-found that article I couldn't find for several years. It's at "Food & Degenerative Disease-Commentary-Net", the on-line publication itself is or was called "Access to Energy", and its Publisher is or was Dr. Arthur Robinson. Looks like the article was published back in 1998 as part of Vol. 26.

Although my memory was faulty as to some details, it does feature reference to the Hunsbergers. At least one important part I remembered correctly: "Although Mrs. Hunsberger is dead as the result of an accident...."

After republishing Eydie Mae's 1975 book on her (alleged) natural cure of cancer in 1993 as if she were still alive, husband Arnold Hunsberger died in late 2003 at age circa 76, of what I don't know.

Date: December 23, 2015 08:20AM

Thanks KFCA

So Mrs. Hunsberger was not cured from cancer by wheatgrass juice

Did she actually write the book on a cancer cure? or could it be that she felt cured for few years and wrote a book and then the cancer came back and she died?

And the husband felt the need to republish the book for money even though she was already dead?

That is pure evil

Date: December 24, 2015 05:53PM

Difficult to know at this late date what was going on in the Hunsbergers' minds, but it does seem that there was a rush to publish considering that Eydie's cancer was diagnosed in 1973 and her book (written with, & even mostly by, somebody named Chris Loeffler) came out as early as 1975 with her cancer claimed "cured" as a fait accompli. The circa 1993 2d edition publication, not updated though she had been dead for almost a decade and not by any accident, does sound to me like a highly suspicious money-making attempt at a new audience by her husband. But, hey, I'm a born cynic.

Date: December 27, 2015 01:47PM

Unfortunate.

The original sin was not eating cooked foods but telling lies to other humans for short term gain.

I bought that book recommended the book to others.

Maybe by the time some cancers are diagnosed it is too late to recover, the body cells have lost their structure, intelligence for repair

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2015 01:50PM by RawPracticalist.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: December 27, 2015 07:16PM

Raw P wrote:

The one known case of cure using wheatgrass was documented by Eydie Mae

Tai:
In the 90s, I learned the incurables program by herbalists John CHristopher and Richard Schulze. They shared about many cures. They also shared about a lot of legal troubles with the government and Richard was forced to get rid of some files. So the hard core evidence was lacking. But everything made sense to me. So my family followed this program (which included lots of herbs and raw juices and colon hydrotherapy, etc) and my aunt was cured of ovarian cancer in 2002-2003 (just because tumor disappears, there still needs to be healing after that). My friend also followed this same program and got rid of his liver cancer. I met a man who did this same thing and was cured of brain cancer. I met a man at our raw potlucks who was cured of prostate cancer just using the simple raw vegan diet plus staying at the wheatgrass spa known as Optimum health institute. I helped several cancer cases sharing this program, but the people were always using conventional treatment alongside.

And I met so many people who were cured naturally. I just went to the cancer control society this fall, where people who were cured many years ago shared their stories, including Lorraine Day (who also cured her parkinson's along with the breast cancer simultaneously).

If you ever read one of Brian Clement's books, you will read case histories of people who were cured using the raw vegan diet they recommend along with other things. And I do believe there are cures for SOME people with this approach, as I once met a man who was cured of MS by staying for two solid months at Optimum health doing heavy doses of wheatgrass and soaking his hands in it too.

But then you hear testimonials from Robert Morse's clients who did better on his program after trying Hippocrates.

So then that goes back to Max Gerson, who did not forbid fruit in his anti-cancer program, and of course he wrote a book that documented 50 cancer cures. And it has shocked me to read on this board and in the raw community how people generally ignore this book, ignore Max and dismiss his work.

But I still stand on the CHristopher's and Schulze's approach which is to push it to the max with juicing, herbs, hydrotherapy (and many other therapies) and how most of the other approaches are too weak, although sometimes a weak and soft approach does do the trick.

THe last thing I would add is that Charlotte Gerson said they have had some success with people who had already done chemotherapy, EXCEPT for pancreatic cancer. So, if someone wanted to try natural healing, try it before chemo. Also in general, since chemo can cause many problems including severe anemia, of course, it is better to try natural healing first and foremost. If one does the natural healing quick enough (sometimes it might be 2 months before chemo is even scheduled after a diagnosis), one doesn't even have to have any conflict with turning down conventional therapy, because they might already be mostly cured.

Richard Schulze had a case of a woman who was going to have a mastectomy for her breast cancer. In TWO weeks of the program, her tumor was gone. But as Max Gerson said, TWO years of the program is necessary for the cancer to not return. It is a mistake to end the program when the tumor is dissolved.

It has been educational to witness the lack of faith in raw fooders. Oh well, it doesn't faze me.

Richard Schulze and John CHristopher NEVER promised to cure all cancers or diseases. There will always be some cases that won't be cured with natural healing. In my own experience, often the reason is lack of money and lack of help for natural healing, whereas insurance will cover conventional treatment. And some cancers are too fast growing. One case Richard had was a little girl with brain cancer that the doctors had given up on. The natural healing was able to ease the pressure, pain, etc, so it was a peaceful passing for her. So, the parents were happy because the prognosis was already set and they just wanted to give their daughter comfort.

Date: December 27, 2015 07:34PM

BTW, are you familiar with a podcast with Brian Clement, Food is Medicine, Part 1? He mentions both Dr. Arthur Robinson & Eydie Mae, but his most interesting statement is as follows:

"Dr. Clement:...This year, by the way, we're [assume HHI in Florida?] in the middle of a study with the University of California to disprove genetics....

Interviewer: Hmmm.

Dr. Clement: And when we [jointly with UC I would imagine] publish this study sometime next year...."

Note that the interview's date was 8/29/2012. We're now almost into 2016. Has HHI EVER done "a study" about anything? Or does this guy just run off at the mouth about studies & research?

(responsibleeatingandmedicineliving.com/favorites/brian) Or something like that.

KF

Date: December 27, 2015 08:12PM

P.S. I am reminded of one tenet of the incurables program and it was essential to get rid of a certain percentage of one's belongings***** (please see note). One case RIchard had was a woman whose cancer was not healed even though she did the detox and herbs. So Richard put on his karate outfit (he was a black belt and brick breaking champion) and took his machete and went to her home. He was determined to get rid of some of her stuff, because she had not done it yet. When he walked by her diploma on the wall, he noticed some emotion from her and inquired and discovered she hated college and resented her parents for sending her there and she grabbed her breast when talking about it. So he ripped up her diploma. ANother case was a woman who still kept a bedroom intact of her dead son. SHe kept it like it was before he died. He forced her to clean it and turn it into something she liked, which was an art room. Both women got well after his visit to their homes and changes.

Another case was Christopher himself...he had something like thyroid cancer and he had already spent years of detoxing, so he decided to do emotional work. With a therapist, he regressed to when he was a baby and discovered that he hated his mother for abandoning him. SHe gave him to an orphanage in Utah when she was visiting from Europe. SO he became aware of his hatred for her and he repented of it and sent out prayers of forgiveness. He got well after that. For those who know and love John CHristopher, we know it was his destiny to live in the United States, so no hard feelings for his european mother for dropping him here. I always wondered if John gave himself the cancer, because he firmly believed that there was a connection between hatred and cancer. So when he was diagnosed with cancer and he had already done so much detoxing already, he went in search of hatred in himself, even though he was a very loving man...hence his regression therapy (hypnotherapy or something like that?). I don't necessarily agree with John on that point, but it's not uncommon to see it. (As an example, my aunt still had hatred in her heart even after the cancer went away. SHe did later develop a big fibroid and emotions do play a part in such tremendous stagnation but no cancer return. The main thing is she got off the program and diet, but still no more cancer).

***** in my studies of natural healing with mind and body qigong, it is not so much about giving things up physically, as it is giving things up in one's heart. Some people may not even have any belongings at all to give away (homeless) when trying to heal from an incurable disease, but they still carry so much baggage in their heart and thinking. But physically giving stuff up does facilitate a freeing, even though the actual transformation occurs only when the letting go happens in the heart and mind. However, some objects may not be good in one's home. I was visiting a friend last week and I took down like 5 paintings because I just couldn't bear to look at them, as long as I was going to sleep there. He thanked me because he didn't like them either but felt like he didn't want to offend the person who gave them to him. Especially getting rid of stuff that is toxic both physically and mentally helps. I just went to a person's home with a severe disease recently and the place stank of cigarette smoke. I was there half an hour and it was impairing my breathing, even though no one was smoking. Sometimes a natural healer must visit the home and discover the most obvious transgressions. even after these people quit smoking, they would have to get rid of the curtains and carpet, etc.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2015 08:14PM by Tai.

Date: December 27, 2015 08:18PM

Thanks Tai for the details.
It is comforting to know that they were many cases with cures.
The definition of cancer itself is very disturbing. Cells divide themselves without stopping. That may explain why cure is difficult

It is hard to get the abnormal cancer cells to stop dividing with diet and foods.

Cancer is the name given to a collection of related diseases. In all types of cancer, some of the body’s cells begin to divide without stopping and spread into surrounding tissues.

Cancer can start almost anywhere in the human body, which is made up of trillions of cells. Normally, human cells grow and divide to form new cells as the body needs them. When cells grow old or become damaged, they die, and new cells take their place.

When cancer develops, however, this orderly process breaks down. As cells become more and more abnormal, old or damaged cells survive when they should die, and new cells form when they are not needed. These extra cells can divide without stopping and may form growths called tumors.

Many cancers form solid tumors, which are masses of tissue. Cancers of the blood, such as leukemias, generally do not form solid tumors.
[www.cancer.gov]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2015 08:29PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: December 27, 2015 08:39PM

KFCA wrote
BTW, are you familiar with a podcast with Brian Clement, Food is Medicine, Part 1? He mentions both Dr. Arthur Robinson & Eydie Mae, but his most interesting statement is as follows:

Tai
no, I am not, but I find it odd that still people would overlook Max Gerson's cases that were still cured of cancer over many years. Max said the program was necessary for two years, even if the tumor was gone in two months. Maybe Eydie got complacent. I never read her book and don't know what she did or didn't do, but as Max said, there is a chance of recurrence if the program is not adhered to strictly for two years.

Date: December 28, 2015 12:17AM

I did read Edie book in the late 80s. Still remember that she was basically following the teachings of Ann Wigmore.
She was drinking a lot of wheatgrass juices, morning, noon, and evening
She was growing the grasses outdoor, very dedicated.

The general accepted knowledge at that time (and maybe still now) was that wheatgrass juice could cure anything and was full of more than 100 critical nutrients.

If I can recall correctly there was no special program for curing cancer but just wheatgrass juices and many of the Ann Wigmore diet recommendations like energy soup.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2015 12:22AM by RawPracticalist.

Date: December 28, 2015 01:33AM

I noticed in that Brian Clement interview I cited above that he claimed that 65% of the people coming to, I presume, the Boston HHI came because of Eydie Mae's book, and that "over a million copies were sold without a penny being put into advertising." The circa 1993 Second Edition only says on the cover that "over 300,000" were "in print" (which would probably be referring to the earlier 1975 First Edition); that's different than "sold". I wonder if Ann Wigmore ever publicly acknowledged Eydie Mae's death, which occurred 10 years prior to hers? I think not. Why ruin a Good Story?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2015 01:45AM by KFCA.

Date: December 28, 2015 02:18AM

I looked up the podcast that KFCA mentioned. This is the famous date story of how dates made cancer worse. I finally understand how significant the story is. Here it is:

[responsibleeatingandliving.com]

Dr. Clement: The icon of Hippocrates was not our founder, Ann Wigmore or Viktoras Kluvinskas or Anna-Maria or myself, it was a woman called, Eydie Mae Hunsberger.

Caryn Hartglass: Mmm…Hmm.

Dr. Clement: And back 32 years ago, when I became Director of Hippocrates, I wanted to know why people came. And, at that point 65% of the people who came to us came from reading her book, Edie May’s book, How I Conquered Cancer Naturally. And that book sold a million copies without one penny being put into advertising.

Caryn Hartglass: Huh.

Dr. Clement: And, Eydie Mae, who I loved, she was down to earth, she was a California woman, had a great marriage, real simple, not counter-cultural in any way, was interested in science in increment of why my cancer, Stage IV breast cancer went away, she called me and said, “My tumors are growing back, but not my cancer.” So, this is our icon, I’m holding my breath saying, “Oh my God, if she goes down with cancer, I’m even doubting what we’re doing here!” And this goes on for 3 years and then she’d call me and say, “Oh, my tumors are going down, again, and I don’t have cancer.” Third year, she called up and said, “Uh, oh… Now, I live in southern California where they grow a lot of dates and all my neighbors and I get along and they bring me boxes of dates when they have them and I eat the dates at certain times of the year and the tumors grow and when the dates run out, guess what? My tumors go down.

Date: December 28, 2015 03:35AM

>>>>>Dr. Clement: And, Eydie Mae, who I loved, she was down to earth, she was a California woman, had a great marriage, real simple, not counter-cultural in any way, was interested in science in increment of why my cancer, Stage IV breast cancer went away, she called me and said, “My tumors are growing back, but not my cancer.” So, this is our icon, I’m holding my breath saying, “Oh my God, if she goes down with cancer, I’m even doubting what we’re doing here!” And this goes on for 3 years and then she’d call me and say, “Oh, my tumors are going down, again, and I don’t have cancer.” Third year, she called up and said, “Uh, oh… Now, I live in southern California where they grow a lot of dates and all my neighbors and I get along and they bring me boxes of dates when they have them and I eat the dates at certain times of the year and the tumors grow and when the dates run out, guess what? My tumors go down.

Am I really supposed to believe this nonscientific rubbish?

Date: December 28, 2015 01:43PM

That was not long ago. Brian Clement is still alive.
The history of humanity is made of oral traditions.
Many of the gospels in the bible were written more than 100 years after Jesus death.
Totally nonscientific yet millions believe.

I think Mrs. Edie believed the treatment was working.
Here a quote from her book.

Here I am a cancer patient not long ago given an eighty per cent chance to live one year. I'm supposed to be sick and dying. And now I am seemingly free from all symptoms, except my lumps, and they are diminishing all the time...just as long as I continue to eat live foods, and drink my wheatgrass juice. How incredible, here at our fingertips for so long, an answer to cancer! No One will believe us. It's too simple. It's too easy.This phantom cancer has been such a hopeless subject for so long, no one will believe us. I don't care whether anyone believes us or not. I am going to tell the whole world.
[www.drdach.com]

Maybe she did not wrote the book but I guess it was great hope for many suffering that there was a natural cure.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2015 01:47PM by RawPracticalist.

Date: December 28, 2015 04:29PM

>That was not long ago. Brian Clement is still alive.
The history of humanity is made of oral traditions.
Many of the gospels in the bible were written more than 100 years after Jesus death.
Totally nonscientific yet millions believe.

I'm not concerned about what millions believe regarding religion, although it's a primary cause of humanity's devastation of each other.
I was wondering why brian's conclusions should be believed.
There's no reason to believe without a controlled and rigorous experiment, not some woman saying I ate more dates and my cancer grew. how was it measured? what else in the diet changed? was she overeating? etc etc etc.

Date: December 28, 2015 06:04PM

>There's no reason to believe without a controlled and rigorous experiment

Well most people would believe when told that there was a shooting or terrorist threat in a shopping mall near, they would run to safety without waiting for a controlled and rigorous SCIENTIFIC experiment. They would believe by word of mouth.

Date: December 28, 2015 08:22PM

RawPracticalist Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >There's no reason to believe without a controlled
> and rigorous experiment
>
> Well most people would believe when told that
> there was a shooting or terrorist threat in a
> shopping mall near, they would run to safety
> without waiting for a controlled and rigorous
> SCIENTIFIC experiment. They would believe by word
> of mouth.

True. and are you saying by extension that i should believe her date testimony?

Date: December 28, 2015 08:43PM

Eydie:
And now I am seemingly free from all symptoms, except my lumps, and they are diminishing all the time.

Tai:
Oh, not good. Sad that she would write that before all her lumps were gone. Like in the Gerson program they learned that "lumps" and tumors can disappear quickly (less than six months) but the program must be strictly adhered to for 2 years. But the disappearance of the lumps and tumors completely is the sign that the program is correct...it just must be followed through for a very long time after the total disappearance of lumps.

There are several programs to try beyond the wheatgrass/ann wigmore/hippocrates way. Besides the Gerson program, there are radical herbal programs like what Schulze teaches.

It sounds like denial to say you are symptom free, except your lumps. THat sounds ridiculous because the lumps are one of the worst symptoms and shows an advanced problem that has not yet been unraveled.

I really am so grateful to learn the astringent fruit teaching from RObert Morse. IT has been so helpful and enlightening to demystify fruit after it has been lumped into one generic category. I learned very specific things in CHinese medicine about fruit, but RObert Morse goes into depth about certain things that I never realized before. ANyway, I am convinced in the power of astringent fruits and I would like to read Eydie's book to see exactly what she was consuming and not consuming. (Sad that Robert Morse has huge gaps in his understanding about greens and other important foods. But I focus on his strengths and incredible insight about certain things, not the gaping holes in other areas).

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables