Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw v Cooked.....
Posted by: jmac67 ()
Date: December 20, 2015 07:31AM

Hey John,

Have followed a lot of your YouTube videos, radio shows, posts on living and raw foods etc for a number of years now......

Just a few thoughts + questions for you.......

Firstly, thanks for your response to the message that I sent you re raw food + falling off the wagon a couple of years ago....... very helpful stuff..!

I am starting 365 days of raw fruit, veggies + juices tomorrow.......
I've completed 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and 8 months before but then fell off the wagon each time due to massive cravings + detox but feel good about completing 1 year this time + then hopefully making it the foundation for a lifetime as a frugivore.... :-)

My body "knows" that I do best + feel best on low fat, raw fruits + veggies + juices.... just gotta get my mind to the same place + I'm not far off now...

Just wanted to mention that after 5 years or so of mostly raw but with probably 60 or so falls off the wagon I would like to confirm that, as you have stated on multiple occasions, cooked food not only poisons the human body but it also "clogs" you up...... like you, I find that juicing is the best way to "unclog" my system after a bout of eating low-fat, vegan, cooked food.

And "cooked food" is 100% addictive in my experience....
Everything about it screams "drug addiction", to me...!
Taking a substance that in the short term makes you feel euphoric but in the longer term makes you feel sick + unwell, but you cannot stop yourself from taking it over + over again to keep you feeling that temporary high, even though you know full well that in the longer term it's making you feel more + more terrible and sicker + sicker each time....

My body has become so sensitive to what I eat now that I can literally juice + eat raw fruits + veggies for 4-6 weeks and feel vibrant, clean, light, strong + positive and then switch to low-fat cooked vegan and after 4-6 weeks I feel ill, heavy, clogged up, exhausted, frustrated, uninspired + depressed....

I can literally turn my health + entire wellbeing on and off like a light switch just by changing my diet for a period of 4-6 weeks...

By the way John, you look in Awesome shape in this video..... Einstein's Circle of Known: [www.youtube.com]

What do you do for weight training..?
Calisthenics + dumbbells etc..?

When I stay on my raw fruits + veggies and juices and do my calisthenics, after 6-8 weeks I start to get into Awesome shape + I find the workouts fun, enjoyable + invigorating....... then when I switch back to low fat cooked vegan I can't stop eating potatoes + rice + beans etc, I put on weight, I feel lethargic, aches + pains start to flare up, my body becomes stiff + sore + inflamed + heavy + blocked up, working out becomes a chore and my workout + body shape both start to fall away....

But I intend to be in Awesome shape this time after 12mths of raw fruits + veggies and calisthenics....!

Also, would love to see you do a Youtube Video of a timed 100 metre sprint......
I think that would be quite Fascinating + Inspirational..!
I know you've been a great tennis player + sprinter in the past....
A strong, fast, fit athlete who eats only raw fruits + veggies...!
But where does he get his protein from...?!
It's not possible, surely...! ;-)

I'm sure that you have seen this before but I find it incredible that the general public (including my Mum, Dad + sisters, of course..!) can't see the obvious right in front of their eyes...... 9/11 was clearly a false flag operation designed to sell more arms, steal $2.3 trillion, receive huge insurance payouts, steal oil, control the drug crops in Afghanistan etc etc + ultimately to make the unbelievably filthy rich, richer.... I rather like this youtube video by architects + engineers for 9/11 Truth.... [www.youtube.com]

Anyway, just a couple of thoughts for you...

Thanks for your time as always, John and I hope you and your gorgeous little puppy are both healthy, happy + thriving..! :-)

I have 3 rescued street dogs who live with me out here in Phuket + they THRIVE on "raw meaty bones"....

Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this short article, which is the way that i feed my guys.... [www.rawmeatybones.com]

Take Care,
James

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw v Cooked.....
Posted by: jmac67 ()
Date: December 23, 2015 03:12PM

Thank you "somokolo", that's good to know..! ;-)

Re: Raw v Cooked.....
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 04, 2016 04:10AM

There so many threads on raw vs cooked.
We want to change
We want to leave cooked food behind

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables