Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vegan cereal!?
Posted by: JiffLeDarno ()
Date: December 31, 2015 12:18AM

Hi I am trying to be Vegan in 2016 and am starting with cereal. I just tried this organic vegan cereal called Jungle Munch and created a review of it:

[www.youtube.com]

Lemme know any other vegan cereals you might know of that I should try!

Re: Vegan cereal!?
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 31, 2015 12:34AM

Why not start with Vegetables which have V as in Vegan?

Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: December 31, 2015 08:10PM

It's great your trying to go vegan. I think you will find processed vegan foods are costly and not terribly nutritious compared to actual fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, grains and beans (i.e. REAL food). As this is a forum for raw foods mostly populated with people very into a raw lifestyle, I would venture to say you likely won't find many processed cereal recommendations here. Starting the day with fresh fruit and fresh juice or a smoothie or even raw granola with nut milk will leave you feeling much more energized and fuller for longer.

Curious why you've decided to start your transition to veganism with cereal? Also, be sure if your trying to go vegan to use a plant based milk with your cereal if that's really where you feel most comfortable starting. You can easily make pant based milks with just a blender and a strainer or nut milk bag.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: December 31, 2015 09:30PM

Yes most people on this forum are very committed to being raw and even vegan.
Cereals are not part of the arguments.

The arguments are like whether carrot juices are more nutritious than blended carrot smoothies, or whether avocado oil is better than raw bottled olive oil.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: January 01, 2016 03:25AM

raw practicalist

<<The arguments are like whether carrot juices are more nutritious than blended carrot smoothies, or whether avocado oil is better than raw bottled olive oil.>>

lolsmiling smiley!cool smiley so true!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables