Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

7 year raw diet blood test
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 09, 2016 05:08AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 7 year raw diet blood test
Date: January 09, 2016 05:15AM

another blood test

[www.youtube.com]

zinc results after 5 years

[www.youtube.com]

Date: January 09, 2016 04:20PM

organic1 is presented with three very interesting videos that debunk his repeated false statements about dietary deficiency, and all he can talk about is b12.

While he ignores all the rest of it that would require that he go back and change/delete about 3000 posts that he has made here over the years. Which could take some time.

I'm Organic1, I don't let facts get in the way of the story that I tell everyone about diet, because if I had insufficient zinc then everyone does. If I failed on a diet, then nobody can do it. Even though they are.

roflmao

I have had no delusions about organic1 modifying his views - I have posted things here to blow holes in his smokescreen, for others that may be new.

I have wasted enough time doing so.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 09, 2016 06:35PM

organic 1 wrote
Also are you ever going to find me a single example of a supposed succesful raw vegan who actually isn't involved in the raw vegan business in some way ?

Tai:
I don't mind if successful raw vegans make extra income by promoting it, because it's a very expensive diet to maintain. Even when you do everything by hand and don't go to restaurants, it is labor intensive to have a low fat, lower fruit diet (sprouts, green juices, etc). The days that I do best on raw are days that I have a paid helper. Harley used to attack Kristina for having a maid to make her salads and food, but maybe he should have set aside money for this as well and then both he and Freelee would be eating better.
By the way, having a paid helper is far cheaper than going to raw restaurants and juice bars and you can feed multiple people that way.
And why try to deny that it's more expensive? It's the biggest hurdle the average person faces when trying to get healthy.
It's why you see dilemmas like middle class Victoria Boutenko promoting green smoothies vs upper class Brian Clement promoting green juices.
It's possible for ONE person to master their schedule to feed themselves, but when trying to feed a whole family raw, it's challenging.

I am not in the raw business but I have my own business and through my herbal pharmacy, I get many things wholesale. Periodically, I end up having like a co-op with others and my clients on really important supplements and bulk items.

Don't you have your own business too, organic1, where you are getting things wholesale? I think I am preaching to the choir.

Date: January 10, 2016 05:25PM

now remember all you kids, when someone posts a blood test that is simply ANECDOTAL.

HAHAHAHAHA

and if someone who walks and talks like yulia shows their zinc levels (that are impossible to have since the diet is deficient) after years on a 811 diet with minimal nuts/seeds, that person is a figment of your imagination. Her husband Paul? He actually is not married. yulia is actually a blow up doll. which is legal where they live.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2016 05:31PM by fresh.

Date: January 10, 2016 05:53PM

there is no mechanism for zinc to be stored in the body

so yulia (zinc video) tarbath is a big fat liar.

or maybe somebody else is a liar. hmmmm.

Date: January 11, 2016 01:06AM

yulia posted her typical day of 6mg of zinc

that is under the RDA? 60% ! oh my god.

if that is a typical day, how is that possible that her zinc results are normal?

isn't that strange?

I mean, the RDA's are carved in solid rock, right?

Date: January 11, 2016 01:19AM

this yulia is in big trouble.

around 30% selenium and 30% sodium for the day she posted.

is she still alive? she must have died the next day right?

Date: January 11, 2016 01:22AM

oops, nevermind, I just checked her bank account and there were several wire transfers from a DG to her account. she's on his payroll. and she's a liar.

and....she's an anecdote.

OK, we're done here. case closed. Decision: low fat raw diet - Guilty as charged.

Date: January 11, 2016 01:52AM

We are bringing the case to a higher court.

[apps.who.int]

zinc requirements are between 2 and 5mg based on differing bioavailability.

so yulia could actually still be alive!

unless you would rather go with the OPINION-based double standard deviation added RDA. I mean if a diet can't even meet the opinion based double safety factor added RDA, how good can a diet be really? or so It's been said.

and look how unhealthy yulia looks!! who needs to be glowing, really? keeps your partner awake at night.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2016 01:55AM by fresh.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: January 11, 2016 02:31AM

We are not a blank slate when we decide to stop eating animal foods or taking supplements: people who've consumed animal products for some years before going 100% vegan will probably have some excess minerals stored in their body and their body will draw on them as needed if these nutrients are not in the diet. Then there's the issue of poor digestion, which I suspect is widespread. Add these digestion malfunctions to a low-nutrient diet and, well, you figure it out...

And no, I don't understand the mechanism of this mineral storage & retrieval, but if it were not true, then the day after you start your deficient diet you will fall over dead. So many people who've eaten animal foods for years do really well on an obviously deficient diet but always, without exception, at some point these deficiencies will show themselves.

I. People, for god's sake make sure you deal with your digestion issues if you have any.

II. It is not a crime to eat some high-mineral foods that fall outside of your strict diet or to take supplements. This life of ours ain't a round trip. We need to be in at some semblance of good health to enjoy and fulfill ourselves.

smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2016 02:32AM by Horsea.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables