Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!
 

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 02:21PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> How do you know if these raw vegan diets work, if
> you keep eating fish several times a year lol ?

clearly you have a severe memory deficit.

I told you that I was raw vegan for a decade. Your claim was that it was not long enough, which of course is a predictable idiotic answer.

As well there are many people who have been vegan for longer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 02:43PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > I told you that I was raw vegan for a decade.
> > Your claim was that it was not long enough,
> which
> > of course is a predictable idiotic answer.
> >
> > As well there are many people who have been
> vegan
> > for longer.
>
> Your going to need to take a polygraph lie
> detector test then, like you said to me the other
> day, when i told you i had been vegan for 3+
> years.
>

when you say "your" above that is incorrect. The word is you're or you are.


The only reason I said that to you, TROLL, is because YOU SAID IT TO J.R.
so it seems that you can ask someone else to do something that you ARE UNWILLING TO DO.

apparently you didn't get that because, even though you accuse others of being on deficient diets, you can't remember noteworthy things and seem to have a severe mental deficit like you claim others have.



> Are you willing to do that to prove you were
> strict raw vegan for a decade ? Ill pay for it,
> just to prove you are full of bullcrap.
>

see above.


> Why did you suddenly stop being raw vegan after a
> decade then, can't wait to hear this ?

once again, we have already spoken about this several times.

the fact that you can't remember such a noteworthy detail indicates to me that you are either mentally defective or purposely lying, or have split personalities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 15, 2016 03:12PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You've asked why im here, Can i ask why your on
> here too in return BW ?
>
> Whats the attraction of being on a vegan forum for
> all these years and still not trying the diet ?
>
> Something must be subconsciously stopping you ?
>
> Could it be deep down you know that strict vegan
> diets are dangerous due to the possibility of
> developing multiple nutrient deficiencies ?
>
> Me i was the opposite, i dived right into 100%
> strict veganism over-night because i was so
> convinced after reading all the vegan propaganda.
> Convinced that it would be my savior to heal all
> my chronic health problems and in the end it
> turned out to be frankly the worst fad diet ive
> tried and nearly wrote my health off.
>
> I also had easy access to every vegan orientated
> supplement possible, vitashine vegan d3, raw
> superfoods, sea vegetables, raw fermented foods
> etc and it still didn't prevent these issues on
> the vegan diet. All those high dosage
> methyl-cobalamin B12 supplements which are always
> recommended by vegan nutritionists, and they did
> nothing to replete my vitamin b12
> deficiency...absolute waste of money and quite
> dangerous playing about with your methylation
> cycle with no knowledge of how high dosage
> methyl-b12 supplements will react with your body
> chemistry.

Well, truth be told, I don't come here much anymore. I was very active at one time. I have tried to be open about not following a high-raw eating style (although I have been vegan before). I guess I lost interest when some people were describing their (IMO) extreme diets. I also dislike the orthorexics who will put down a plant food for its phytochemicals they consider somehow injurious to the body. In other words, there is too much dogma and discouraging others who are trying to eat plant foods that it's not the "right" plant food. Too high in fat, too high in fruit sugars, zomg oxalic acid!

I have noticed real anorexic and bulimic tendencies with the "smash in the carbs" and "no overt fats" crowd. To me, it's too easy to get sucked into that sort of mindset and then there are others rooting them on in their eating disordered behavior.

So why am I here? To be inspired!





Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2016 03:15PM by banana who.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 03:34PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have an amazing ability to waffle on without
> actually saying anything.
>
> So again we still don't get the reasoning of why
> you suddenly turned your back on a strict raw
> vegan diet after a successful decade according to
> you.
>

you mean you can't remember

> Just tell the truth that you haven't even been
> strict raw vegan for 1 week successfully, let
> alone a decade you dreamer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 15, 2016 05:04PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have an amazing ability to waffle on without
> actually saying anything.
>
> So again we still don't get the reasoning of why
> you suddenly turned your back on a strict raw
> vegan diet after a successful decade according to
> you.
>
> Just tell the truth that you haven't even been
> strict raw vegan for 1 week successfully, let
> alone a decade you dreamer.

Maybe it's better to just ignore the three stooges - their leader Moe,(john rose), and the other etc. sophomoric goofs, since they can't even figure out the battle's over, lol.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 08:07PM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Okay, okay... winking smiley
>
> So Megan Elizabeth is now posting cooked recipes.
> At least did one the other day. I believe she even
> has an e-book with some.
>
> Rawvana ate her first cooked dish in a few years.
> Is she now gonna be RawTill4-Vana?
>
> Freelee used to show her amazing variety of fruits
> she was eating all day and recently she was
> talking about vegan gummi worms.
>
> I even heard Matt Monarch the other night saying
> he doesn't believe what Norman Walker says (or was
> it Herbert Shelton?) said about cooked food.
>
> These are people who preached the raw way for
> various amounts of time but definitely were very
> vocal about it.
>
> I actually think this is good in many ways.
> However, it seems like dominos collapsing against
> themselves. It seems like some people are so into
> imitating others that they start to question
> themselves when others come out as eating cooked
> again.

good video from Megan

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 08:21PM

>>>>Well, truth be told, I don't come here much anymore. I was very active at one time. I have tried to be open about not following a high-raw eating style (although I have been vegan before). I guess I lost interest when some people were describing their (IMO) extreme diets. I also dislike the orthorexics who will put down a plant food for its phytochemicals they consider somehow injurious to the body. In other words, there is too much dogma and discouraging others who are trying to eat plant foods that it's not the "right" plant food. Too high in fat, too high in fruit sugars, zomg oxalic acid!

So if someone says something like "over 50% carbs is dangerous and bad for your cardiovascular system" I should run away and cry about how extreme people are here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 15, 2016 09:22PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So if someone says something like "over 50% carbs
> is dangerous and bad for your cardiovascular
> system" I should run away and cry about how
> extreme people are here?

That is someone's opinion.It isn't engraved in stone. There are multiple opinions on what is healthy but if it's plant-based, I think it's counter-productive to discourage them from eating raw spinach or what have you. It's very good regardless and what's the point of communicating negative opinions about it?

The other thing is that some people are speaking of their breakfast of sprouted flax seeds and cultured algae or some crazy crap and it's not even really food anymore. I am totally in favor of fermentation and sprouting but some of these people seem fanatical and bizarre to me and it doesn't inspire me because I would never limit myself to algae and wheatgrass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 09:36PM

banana who Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fresh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So if someone says something like "over 50%
> carbs
> > is dangerous and bad for your cardiovascular
> > system" I should run away and cry about how
> > extreme people are here?
>
> That is someone's opinion.It isn't engraved in
> stone. There are multiple opinions on what is
> healthy but if it's plant-based, I think it's
> counter-productive to discourage them from eating
> raw spinach or what have you. It's very good
> regardless and what's the point of communicating
> negative opinions about it?
>


I know it's someone's opinion.
and I was making a comparison between you not wanting to be here for the same exact reason.


> The other thing is that some people are speaking
> of their breakfast of sprouted flax seeds and
> cultured algae or some crazy crap and it's not
> even really food anymore. I am totally in favor of
> fermentation and sprouting but some of these
> people seem fanatical and bizarre to me and it
> doesn't inspire me because I would never limit
> myself to algae and wheatgrass.

worrying too much about other people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 15, 2016 10:00PM

> worrying too much about other people.

Not at all. Only when they get all up in my Kool-Aid. Or when they want to have private conversations with people in a public forum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: January 16, 2016 08:00AM

ive done 14 years now. just do it. super easy. and cheap, i got raised raw vegan and have avoied foods over steam or boil since the acrylamide study but i noticed many huge shifts leaving starch out. stuff does a body no benefit.

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: Diogenez ()
Date: January 16, 2016 08:04AM

hmm i've done vegan 33 years. what gives here , people still fighting over somethings?

life vs lifelessness

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 16, 2016 10:28AM

Diogenez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> hmm i've done vegan 33 years. what gives here ,
> people still fighting over somethings?

nah, just the people who didn't do well trying to make themselves feel better by claiming that veganism doesn't work against all logic and evidence. excuse for everything. refuse to look to cause within their own body and the way they did the diet. the usual nonsense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 16, 2016 05:46PM

organic1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have an amazing ability to waffle on without
> actually saying anything.
>
> So again we still don't get the reasoning of why
> you suddenly turned your back on a strict raw
> vegan diet after a successful decade according to
> you.
>

> Just tell the truth that you haven't even been
> strict raw vegan for 1 week successfully, let
> alone a decade you dreamer.


Maybe it's better to just ignore the three stooges - their leader Moe,(john rose), and the other etc. sophomoric goofs, since they can't even figure out the battle's over, lol.



And here's yet another formerly prominent raw vegan who now has a video featuring cooked food - this time really low level junk cooked food ...


[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 16, 2016 07:35PM

>>And here's yet another formerly prominent raw vegan who now has a video featuring cooked food - this time really low level junk cooked food ...

- I don't think she was ever raw vegan.
- I'm waiting to see what the point is....it will probably be a while until we get an answer as to what the point is.

people eat cooked food..... and? that means?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 16, 2016 07:44PM

fresh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >>And here's yet another formerly prominent raw
> vegan who now has a video featuring cooked food -
> this time really low level junk cooked food ...
>
> - I don't think she was ever raw vegan.
> - I'm waiting to see what the point is....it will
> probably be a while until we get an answer as to
> what the point is.
>
> people eat cooked food..... and? that means?


Yes. You've sussed me out. People eat cooked food. eye rolling smiley

Nope. Actually it's that like dominoes, they seem to be all tripping over themselves to announce that they are eating cooked foods. It seems a bit lemmings-esque to me but whatever's clever...

Freelee was raw! When I found out about her, I believe she was still 100%. This was maybe a couple of years ago and then she came out with Raw til 4. She was like the first one that did something like that. But even then her videos revolved around all the fresh fruit she was "smashing in." Now? Not so much. Lots of restaurants and wrappers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What exactly is going on?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 16, 2016 09:20PM

"Nope. Actually it's that like dominoes, they seem to be all tripping over themselves to announce that they are eating cooked foods. It seems a bit lemmings-esque to me"...

And few of them don't have a raw vegan book out and a 21 or 30 or 10 days to complete success in everything raw vegan challenge, etc., going on now?



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2016 09:21PM by SueZ.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.


Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables