Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Who Thinks that organic1 Should NOT be ALOUD [sic] On This Forum???
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 15, 2016 02:41PM

My vote for comedian on this message board goes to...

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]
Re: Has Raw Food Lost Some of It's Momentum?
Posted by: Anon 102
Date: January 13, 2016 08:59PM

Organic 1-->"So really what your saying then, is its only you thats aloud to warn us the dangers of raw vegan diets when it comes to osteoporosis or teeth issues because your pro-vegan.

But of course im not aloud to have an opinion, cheers."

Organic 1 is so aloud in saying aloud when it should really be allowed and not aloud. Was that aloud enough for you, Organic or I am not allowed to say this aloud?

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Of course, organic1 is going to scream that we are trying to censor him, but everyone knows that we encourage HONEST Debates from HONEST Skeptics, but everyone who has any sparing time with the man who should NOT be aloud [sic] is NOT interested in having an Honest and Intelligent Discussion and lord knows I have tried more times than I care to remember.

In all honesty, I owe a great deal of thanks to the man who should NOT be aloud [sic] for if it was not for him being so obtuse, I would have never fine-tuned by presentation as much as I have without him.

So thanks organic1 for helping me try to explain things to a child who cannot yet understand their father's words.

By the way, it’s also not your - it’s you’re and it’s also not their or there - it’s they’re.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who Thinks that organic1 Should NOT be ALOUD [sic] On This Forum???
Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 15, 2016 02:47PM

I welcome him here, although it's kind of a waste of time, since all he does is make the raw vegan case stronger due to being so unethical and dishonest and without any factual support..

check this out!!

Here are organic1's greatest hits - this is just a recent search on him using the word DEFICIENT. Just one WORD!

classic stuff.

Of course he's talking about a diet that many people are successful on, and arnstein is on and broke running records on. but SHHHHHH, don't talk about that.

Here we are:

------------------------------------
you must be severely deficient then

dangerously deficient strict vegan diets.

Many vegans can't see past their own dietary bias, which can have huge implications when these people are prescribing rigid strict and multiple nutrient deficient diets, that barely even work for them in the first place and are proven by robust science to be very potentially dangerous to health.

If you are 100% fully vegan now, how do you intend to obtain many of the basic essential nutrients which are typically deficient or low on vegan diets such as vitamin b12, vitamin d3, iron, iodine(if not consuming sea vegetables as a vegan), copper/low zinc imbalances, pre-formed omega-3's such as DHA, conditionally essential amino acids such as taurine, methionine, carnitine etc.

which a deficient low mineral and B12 deficient vegan diet contributed he

w a typically deficient vegan diet in nutrients

cholesterol deficient and low fat vegan diet.

t vegans score the lowest and are the most deficient in Vitamin B12,

The only reason we focus so much on micro-nutrient deficiencies around here is because you guys can't form a basic healthy diet that supplies all the basic essential nutrients we need.

If your diet is sub-optimal, missing multiple serious nutrients such as vitamin b12, d3, DHA, zinc imbalances etc, then your going to have a real hard time healing any condition, without supplying these basic nutrients.

very dodgy scientifically proven deficient raw vegan diet such as 80/10/10.

f dangerous deficient raw fruit based, high sugar, extremely unhealthy low fat/protein 80/10/10 style diets.

ompletely due to its low zinc, low b12, and many other nutrient deficiency nature of the diet.

and opening themselves up to iodine deficiency and goiter.

Iodine deficiency is just another in the long list of problematic nutrients in regards to "poorly planned" vegan diets.

Of course with lots of long-term water fasts inbetween to "cleanse" even more, which only tended to make these people even more nutritionally deficient and emotionally unstabl

Raw foodists think their really switched on, but most seem to be operating in a brain fog haze which is typical of sub-optimal deficient diets, that cause a sharp decline in cognitive function.

veloped severe b12 deficiency and crippling irreparable nervous system damage to the myelin sheath.

e are simply recycling the minerally deficient plants that grow in our o

focusing on one or two isolated causes like iodine deficiency.

far too absolute, as if everyone is living life with a clean slate and 100% health. Many people have been in poor health from birth due to nutritional deficiencies acquired through their parent

ciples and dangerously deficient 80/10/10 style raw vegan diet ?

S have been found to be deficient in co-enzyme q10 for example.

comes with co-enzyme q10 deficiency

these strict nutrient deficient raw vegan diets,

ou follow a nutrient deficient high sugar raw vegan diet like 80/10/10 though, you mess with your endocrine/hormonal balance.

s/periods on strict deficient raw vegan diets. Mal

t so you don't become deficient in whatever basic nutrients on a strict vegan diet

ct, iodine deficiency affects nearly everyone and it'

an also be an indication of poor health or deficiencies

y some nutrient deficiency as raw vegan 80/10/10 diets are notorious for being deficient in a number of basic nutrien

vegan diets that don't contain sea vegetables are very deficient in the mineral io

These multiple nutrient deficiencies will have a negative impact on

and seeds isn't the answer either, because it can result in nutrient deficiencies.

are most likely severely deficient in a whole host of basic essential nutrients from trying to eat a strict raw vegan diet probably including vitamin b12, vitamin d3, iron, calcium, zinc and many other nutrients required for reproductive health and hormone production.

tem than following nutrient deficient raw vegan diets, that will only make problems worse due to deficiencies and low levels of nutrients like zinc.

hese typical vegan nutrient deficiencies in the first place.

sea vegetables are notorious for being deficient in the mineral iodine.

nevitably would i just become vitamin A deficient on a sproutarian diet ?

ine and many other nutrients vegans are often low or deficient in.

Posted by: Anon 102 ()
Date: January 15, 2016 04:25PM

lol @ John. The Or-manic one is a real job, ha.

I really don't care, though, one way or the other if he goes or stays. What he writes about doesn't bother me in any way, and for sure I'm never going to follow his advice.

Date: January 15, 2016 04:28PM

@fresh-
maybe we should call him the "deficient 1". lol.

Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 15, 2016 05:10PM

"I would have never fine-tuned by presentation as much as I have without him."

ROFLMAO!!!

Date: January 15, 2016 07:51PM

SueZ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "I would have never fine-tuned by presentation as
> much as I have without him."
>
>
> ROFLMAO!!!

you're lying, PooZy!! You're too old to roll on the floor. All your bones will break.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables