Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Woodstock Fruit Festival Raw Coconut Cake Horror Story
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 16, 2016 07:20PM

I have pointed out several raw foodist hygiene horrors I've seen on Youtube videos but this guy's video story takes the filthy raw vegan cake award, by a long shot, for being the most revolting raw vegan food handling ever.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Woodstock Fruit Festival Raw Coconut Cake Horror Story
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: January 16, 2016 07:52PM

But isn't that guy is gay?

[www.iwannaknow.org]

Herpes is transmitted through direct skin-to-skin contact. You can get herpes from touching someone else's skin that has herpes, including: Kissing someone with a cold sore. Oral, anal and vaginal sex. Genital herpes can be transmitted sexually both when a person has noticiable symptoms and when they don't.

Date: January 16, 2016 08:01PM

Well from this video it looks like the wife of the Woodstock Fruit Festival founder, and her daughter, are no longer strictly raw vegans anymore.

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 16, 2016 08:05PM

stopped at 9 minutes so i won't comment on the rest, but....

that child is the biggest whiny crybaby I have ever seen.

1. victoria is right
2. he didn't demand payment before going there and then whines about it afterwards?
3. whines that he wasn't "thanked"? boo hoo
4. rattles off all his accolades? egomaniac

what an ego driven sniveling idiot.

Date: January 16, 2016 08:11PM

Panchito Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But isn't that guy is gay?
>
> [www.iwannaknow.org]
>
> Herpes is transmitted through direct skin-to-skin
> contact. You can get herpes from touching someone
> else's skin that has herpes, including: Kissing
> someone with a cold sore. Oral, anal and vaginal
> sex. Genital herpes can be transmitted sexually
> both when a person has noticiable symptoms and
> when they don't.

Yes, he says he is gay.

Did you watch the video? If you did did you miss the part about the cake ingredients being retrieved from previously eaten campers meals in the trash?

Date: January 16, 2016 08:14PM

Apparently, from his comment, based on watching a fraction of the video, fresh is as sane as Victoria. No surprise there really. LOL.

Date: January 16, 2016 08:15PM

watched some more.

1. there's no proof that orlin got herpes from the wff
2. i would want testimony from other people before giving this any credence. if it's true, yes it's not good, but not until verified.

but of course just pop off without verification

Date: January 16, 2016 08:17PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Apparently, from his comment, based on watching a
> fraction of the video, fresh is as sane as
> Victoria. No surprise there really. LOL.

doesn't it ever trouble you that you never actually say anything?

Date: January 16, 2016 08:18PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Did you watch the video? If you did did you miss
> the part about the cake ingredients being
> retrieved from previously eaten campers meals in
> the trash?

and? herpes is not transmited through food sharing according with Google

Date: January 16, 2016 08:25PM

And?!!@#*!

Ok. I guess eating food that's been dumpster dived for at an expensive raw vegan retreat is fine with panchito, too.

Date: January 16, 2016 08:27PM

Please read carefully just in case you miss the word HERPES. Now you are talking about something else.

SueZ Wrote:
> And?!!@#*!
>
> Ok. I guess eating food that's been dumpster
> dived for at an expensive raw vegan retreat is
> fine with panchito, too.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 16, 2016 09:45PM

fresh wrote:

<<<doesn't it ever trouble you {ZeuS the T--U--R--D} that you never actually say anything?>>>

There's a very good reason why THE T--U--R--D is never troubled by what she does...

[www.youtube.com]
Psychopath in the family
11:39 Minute Video

JR’s Notes:

[youtu.be]
0:58 MM
Jonica Newby: So you have a Psychopathic Test with you?

Dr. Kevin Dutton: Yea, I do. It’s called the Psychopathic Personality Inventory - the PPI and what this Test is looking at with picking up characteristics like Fearlessness, Ruthlessness, Social Dominance, Charisma, Tough Mindedness - those kinds of things - Impulsivity.

So let’s see how you get on…

I’ve never cared about society’s values of Right or Wrong. Is that False, mostly False or mostly True or True?

I don’t let every day hassles get on my nerves. 1:33 MM

[www.youtube.com]

As I have said many times, once you understand a Psychopath's MO, they are very easy to spot as they are extremely PREDICTABLE!!!

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 17, 2016 01:33AM

This is too juicy winking smiley I have only gotten through half of it but wow, just wow...

He intimated that stuff was going on there and would not comment about some of it. Would I love to know...

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 17, 2016 04:37PM

He tells the tale starting at 13:00.

I listened to the whole tale. Fermented lychees and coconuts? Unripe peaches? I was a little suspect about having a fruitfest in New York. Sounds like they might have cooked food as a backup one day for bad fruit days. Maybe that's why Victoria is posting cooked videos to see the response. Or maybe they could hire the Sproutarian Man to mass produce lentil, sesame and garbanzo sprouts for everyone on bad fruit days and make hummous. That raw vegan man said they are no longer allowed to serve juice there. I remember seeing their awesome citrus juicer at WFF on a video. Too bad.

Date: January 17, 2016 05:27PM

Tai, I remember that in at least one WFF videos there were many, many appalling health code violations clearly visible. Several times I couldn't believe what we were being shown and I commented on a few of those things in threads around here someplace.

I have to say that in addition to not feeling bad I couldn't have been there for the food I seriously wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere near their bunk bed bedding either. Yuck at the thought of it's condition. Anyway,long before this whistleblower's video, it would be a cold day in hell that I would be tempted to dine at such a festival or any raw food potlatchs featuring stranger's raw dishes - especially now knowing how some here, and many at WWF, don't seem to give a darn about such things as first world food hygiene standards.

It's interesting, also, that the whistleblower mentioned the health department now has closed down the WFF's juicing abilities. I remember well what was shown on the old WFF's video of their horrible juice processing methods. Do you? No thanks to all of that for me.

I'll take a pass, too, on anyone's foodstuffs or food info of those who had anything to do with WFF food handling, (or witnessed it without speaking out to warn the innocent), forever.

Date: January 17, 2016 05:35PM

well that's what you get when you try to MAKE things from perfectly good foods instead of just eating them whole. especially at high quantities like that.

Date: January 17, 2016 06:13PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Tai, I remember that in at least one WFF videos
> there were many, many appalling health code
> violations clearly visible. Several times I
> couldn't believe what we were being shown and I
> commented on a few of those things in threads
> around here someplace.
>
> I have to say that in addition to not feeling bad
> I couldn't have been there for the food I
> seriously wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere near
> their bunk bed bedding either. Yuck at the thought
> of it's condition. Anyway,long before this
> whistleblower's video, it would be a cold day in
> hell that I would be tempted to dine at such a
> festival or any raw food potlatchs featuring
> stranger's raw dishes - especially now knowing how
> some here, and many at WWF, don't seem to give a
> darn about such things as first world food hygiene
> standards.
>
> It's interesting, also, that the whistleblower
> mentioned the health department now has closed
> down the WFF's juicing abilities. I remember well
> what was shown on the old WFF's video of their
> horrible juice processing methods. Do you? No
> thanks to all of that for me.
>
> I'll take a pass, too, on anyone's foodstuffs or
> food info of those who had anything to do with WFF
> food handling, (or witnessed it without speaking
> out to warn the innocent), forever.

Now that I think about it, didn't dantheman blame that horrible infection he got at WFF (that landed him in the hospital with tons of bills) on the orange juice?

Posted by: rufio ()
Date: January 17, 2016 09:26PM

a festival serving a ton (literally) of raw produce to thousands of adults and children with scarce washrooms onsite seems like a bad idea. god bless them for giving it a valiant try though. none of those people have any kind of training in that field. i do think the guy in the video embellished it a bit because they didnt praise him enough. wasnt the festival a long time ago?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2016 09:27PM by rufio.

Date: January 17, 2016 09:53PM

he says in his video "and asking for a thank you is an insult"? YES!

hey whiny selfish crybaby Niko, you don't ASK for a thank you, you freaking insufferable moron.

you either get one that helps to stroke your absurd egomania, or you don't

ever thought of doing for the sake of doing it? no that would be too selfless, perish the thought.

ever thought of demanding to be paid for something BEFORE you do it?

what a tool.

Date: January 17, 2016 10:17PM

SueZ Wrote:

fresh is as sane as
> Victoria. No surprise there really. LOL.

Nut jobs fresh and victoria have synced up like two peas in a pod. Just as fresh is going coo coo in this thread now coo coo victoria did the same in her comments but a few short hours ago on the young whistleblower's video. Maybe fresh and victoria should sync up for that special third world Twilight Zone theme fruit festival certainly both of them have in them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2016 10:19PM by SueZ.

Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 17, 2016 10:37PM

Sue Schadenfreude wrote:

When I was a little girl, my mother told me that I was different and that I would NOT be able to find Pleasure in things that other people found Pleasure in, but that I would find Pleasure in trying to make other people Miserable and that I would be good at It and that our entire family is good at It because we are a family of Psychopaths who can only find Pleasure in things that make other people Miserable.

Date: January 17, 2016 11:13PM

SueZ Wrote:
> SueZ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> fresh is as sane as
> > Victoria. No surprise there really. LOL.
>
>
> Nut jobs fresh and victoria have synced up like
> two peas in a pod. Just as fresh is going coo coo
> in this thread now coo coo victoria did the same
> in her comments but a few short hours ago on the
> young whistleblower's video. Maybe fresh and
> victoria should sync up for that special third
> world Twilight Zone theme fruit festival certainly
> both of them have in them.

Oh look, what a surprise, bat shite crazy "the ends justify the means" john rose now feels the need to post his huge picture in the thread to show his support of the coo coo Twilight Zone fruit festival monsters.

Date: January 18, 2016 12:44AM

>>>>Nut jobs fresh and victoria have synced up like two peas in a pod. Just as fresh is going coo coo in this thread now coo coo victoria did the same in her comments but a few short hours ago on the young whistleblower's video. Maybe fresh and victoria should sync up for that special third world Twilight Zone theme fruit festival certainly both of them have in them.

You literally have no idea how to respond to the substance of any discussion, do you. like this, "Niko is within his rights to ask to be thanked BECAUSE" or "obviously he got herpes there because.." stuff like that. stuff you learn in about 7th grade.

Date: January 18, 2016 12:46AM

If I remember correctly, it was Victoria that turned her husband on to 80/10/10 raw. SO even if she is not raw or vegan herself, she has been the biggest support to Mike.

Victoria's response to video:
Politically Incorrect 5 hours ago +Martin Louis yeah he would just love this to continue. He needs love from a cooked food community now bc he burned his bridge in the raw food world. He is just all over the place. I don't have to make a full video to prove it. My husband does not want me to even pay any attention to this crumb. If I told you the dirt on nick it would make your head spin. lol but you continue to believe what he says and it was always game over for me in this video attacking me with edits and dramatic music...lol...like a coming attraction for a movie and everyone buys int that stuff. SO typically manipulating. People are like sheeple..can't think for themselves. Won't even ask me first..just attacks after attacks with assumptions bec this guy makes a video about it. whatever.

Posted by: banana who ()
Date: January 18, 2016 02:53AM

rufio Wrote:
> a festival serving a ton (literally) of raw
> produce to thousands of adults and children with
> scarce washrooms onsite seems like a bad idea. god
> bless them for giving it a valiant try though.
> none of those people have any kind of training in
> that field. i do think the guy in the video
> embellished it a bit because they didnt praise him
> enough. wasnt the festival a long time ago?

That made me skeptical about his claims but apparently something recently triggered it and that is why he came forward.

If what he says is true, those people paying over $1000 deserved much better than they got. I longed to go to it but now I guess I didn't miss much.

Date: January 18, 2016 03:14AM

ah, I finally got it...

I just ran through my armchair psychoanalysis checklist and
both Suez and Niko suffer from both victim mentality and narcissism.

quite a few people commenting on his youtube meet the VM criteria also

that is a bad combination.

which explains a lot.

Date: January 18, 2016 05:12AM

SueZ wrote:

It's interesting, also, that the whistleblower mentioned the health department now has closed down the WFF's juicing abilities. I remember well what was shown on the old WFF's video of their horrible juice processing methods. Do you?

Now that I think about it, didn't dantheman blame that horrible infection he got at WFF (that landed him in the hospital with tons of bills) on the orange juice?

Tai:
I only saw one clip of how they juiced orange juice for two seconds. I didn't see anything bad. But it was just two seconds. I am having trouble visualizing how someone can mess up orange juice.

I don't remember him mentioning the orange juice, but I usually don't watch his entire videos. Why does he think it was the orange juice?

Date: January 18, 2016 05:18AM

Date: January 18, 2016 05:46AM

thanks Fresh.
So Dan the man already had an earache before he went to WFF. So, the fact that an infection overtook him was not necessarily a fault of poor hygiene of food preppers at WFF.

He said he drank 0.5 to 1.0 gallon of orange juice daily for a long time prior to ear ache. He says that caused the old methamphetamines in his brain to break loose.

I wonder. For sure, I used to go through a 25 lb bag of oranges per week for years and the first couple of years, I got rid of phlegm, but later on, the juice no longer could "grab" me anymore. I felt if I wanted to go deeper I had to use something much stronger than orange. Oddly, the next fruit to help me detox was ripe organic green melons (heirloom variety). After so many of those, they could no longer trigger a detox and then seemed just kind of sugary to me. Anyway, if Dan was getting stuff out with oranges, then maybe it was detox but having to rely on drugs in a hospital doesn't sound so convincing.

Anyway, I am glad I reheard this (just the first several minutes) because I see that it was him and not the food hygiene.

Date: January 18, 2016 04:44PM

[www.youtube.com]

I watched that second clip where Dan got out of the hospital. In it, he said that he had no health insurance and the next time that would happen, he would go to Mexico and just get the strongest antibiotic.
In another video, he said that the infection got out of control because he didn't have his herbs around him. Okay so why go to Mexico and not to your herbs? It might be the same reason that he kept using something too mild (watermelon and orange) to deal with a chronic earache...he couldn't actually identify the actual problem and solution.

I just want to say that some antibiotics are extremely dangerous and it is wrong to self medicate. An acquaintance had self medicated with an antibiotic (cipro) and caused a tendon tear in 3.5 days, which is when she came to me for help.

The right thing to do is to see a real doctor and have the doctor make sure the antibiotic will not excacerbate a preexisting condition. Some antibiotics might actually worsen the condition they are given for. A person doesn't have to go to Mexico, they just have to see a doctor outside of a hospital setting.

And then Dan's great epiphany is he will go to MExico next time and self medicate an antibiotic and then in the next breath announce that he will give a health talk with Lou Corona? At least Lou hasn't gotten sick in decades and uses habanero in his juices (plus Lou is a true vegan).

Listening to this video and seeing how many views he got, I feel like I have thoroughly explored this NH philosophy and it's time to turn the page. Having seen what Leah Branster and Dan the Man went through, and how some people here cringe at the thought of chewing really hot raw peppers for a mild throat and ear infection (not even pushing anyone to actually make juice of garlic, habanero, ginger, onion and horseradish, which is what I did to kick a bad infection in 24 hours) or taking some herbs in a timely fashion, but then end up in the emergency room at the mercy of the harshest meds, I am baffled.

(and those foods are at every grocery. Not to mention the really potent antibiotic herbs and roots)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2016 04:52PM by Tai.

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables