Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: WFF official response
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: January 29, 2016 05:51PM

Hey pooZ,

Get used to seeing this link as it's going to follow you everywhere you go!!!

[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: January 29, 2016 06:12PM

> > Lies and hypocrisy are the very fuel that runs
> the
> > Woodstock Fruit Festival.
>
>
> Arnstein talks some about himself in this video.
> He says "A lot of people think that I'm some kind
> of guy who doesn't understand hardship and it's
> easy for me to eat this way" ... then he goes on
> into a fractured fairy tale of how he started his
> business and did it all by himself with no loans
> or support from anybody. He says he knows what it
> felt like to be poor in those times. He says he
> had to buy a $2.99 microwave burrito instead of
> the fancy fruit and vegetables that he craved.
>
> I guess gary Orlando/fresh buys this crap and
> wants everybody to think anyone who doesn't is
> mean and crazy but he has just been sucked into
> the wff fruitarian fractured fairytale mythos and
> doesn't know any better.
>
> Arnstein's "back when he was too poor to buy fancy
> fruits and vegetables" fake bio starts @ around
> 23:25 ...
>
> [www.youtube.com]

No, I will not stand silently with the "go along to get along" and "ends justifies the means" people here who gloss over all the lies and deception - not just because it's morally WRONG to do so but because it also makes all raw vegans look like they don't know wrong from right and that is not true.

Michael Arnstein is NOT the rags to riches guy in his fake bio in the video. He is the third generation president of the family's international business. the natural sapphire co. Rich then, rich now. He couldn't even tell the truth about that. Does he think people are so beguiled by his charming social ways that they would believe him without checking into anything? Apparently. There are SO many suckers born every day and it's seemed to have worked for him so far.

[www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2016 06:18PM by SueZ.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 29, 2016 06:51PM

SueZ, I am not exactly impressed with the high fruit crowd when people can't even help fix other people's cavities without the dentist's help, but I truly and sincerely don't understand where you are coming from. Mike is a runner and he likes fruit for his fuel. I don't understand your view.

People view money differently. I once had a client who thought she was incredibly poor and she asked for a discount. She offered to come and clean my office for a discount. I agreed. She came and scrubbed and cleaned, etc. She did a great job. THen it was time for my colleague's class. SHe offered to drive. We went to her car and it was a brand new BMW. We drove to the class while I was in shock. she told me her employer gave her this car. Her employer paid for her child's private school for all grades. ETc, etc. But compared to her employers, she was dirt poor. Well, she had a lot more money than me. It's all in the eye of the beholder. she truly viewed herself as poor. SHe scrubbed and cleaned my office like she really was poor. But she was nowhere near being poor. I complimented her on her shoes. THey were Prada purchased in Italy, while she accompanied her employer.

I have even seen millionaires feel like they couldn't afford organic blueberries. Everything is relative to one's perceived budget.

thank for the link SueZ. I found this, which I never knew before (I didn't know glass and coloring agents are added with high heat treatments):

During this high heat treatment, additives such as glass and coloring agents can be included to fill natural cavities and cracks in the sapphires. The coloring agents are then diffused throughout the crystal, completely altering the stones original color.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2016 07:04PM by Tai.

Date: January 29, 2016 07:01PM

Tai Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> thank for the link SueZ. I found this, which I
> never knew before (I didn't know glass and
> coloring agents are added with high heat
> treatments):
>
> During this high heat treatment, additives such as
> glass and coloring agents can be included to fill
> natural cavities and cracks in the sapphires. The
> coloring agents are then diffused throughout the
> crystal, completely altering the stones original
> color.

Tai here's a site you can find out much more at ...

[www.pricescope.com]

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: January 29, 2016 07:16PM

Maybe we can be nice to each other next year.

Date: January 29, 2016 07:22PM

SueZ Wrote:
> Tai Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > thank for the link SueZ. I found this, which I
> > never knew before (I didn't know glass and
> > coloring agents are added with high heat
> > treatments):
> >
> > During this high heat treatment, additives such
> as
> > glass and coloring agents can be included to
> fill
> > natural cavities and cracks in the sapphires.
> The
> > coloring agents are then diffused throughout
> the
> > crystal, completely altering the stones
> original
> > color.
>
> Tai here's a site you can find out much more at
> ...
>
> [www.pricescope.com]
> crupulous-scandalous-status-quo-t137658.html

See yet, Tai?

Here's page two where you can get more of a glimpse of what you can do if you really, really want a lot of expensive fruits, like, say to supply a whole carnival ...

[www.pricescope.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2016 07:26PM by SueZ.

Posted by: Tai ()
Date: January 29, 2016 07:37PM

Ok, I read it SueZ and I read Michael's response. Maybe one day I will share my own experience of using sapphires (even star sapphires, natural ones at that) and gemstones and crystals in healing.

I don't have time for any of this.

I am going back to my herbal and natural healing world. I wasn't even welcome on the 30 bad forum way back when because of my views on oxalates and perhaps alkaloids. I don't buy into any movements or trends. I follow who can actually repair tissue and bone in a vegan way.

P.S., aside from berries, durian and special exceptions, most of my fruit is no more than $1.50/lb and it's mostly organic.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/29/2016 07:40PM by Tai.

Date: January 29, 2016 07:51PM

"Maybe one day I will share my own experience of using sapphires (even star sapphires, natural ones at that) and gemstones and crystals in healing."

Well, Tai, there are other threads there that show their photos of stars which have been photoshopped, too - and worse. I can't say I blame you for not making time for learning about the dusky stuff behind the carnival. It's there though. Plenty of it...

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: January 30, 2016 01:21AM

SueZ Wrote:

>
> No, I will not stand silently with the "go along
> to get along" and "ends justifies the means"
> people here who gloss over all the lies and
> deception - not just because it's morally WRONG to
> do so but because it also makes all raw vegans
> look like they don't know wrong from right and
> that is not true.
>
> Michael Arnstein is NOT the rags to riches guy in
> his fake bio in the video. He is the third
> generation president of the family's international
> business. the natural sapphire co. Rich then,
> rich now. He couldn't even tell the truth about
> that. Does he think people are so beguiled by his
> charming social ways that they would believe him
> without checking into anything? Apparently. There
> are SO many suckers born every day and it's seemed
> to have worked for him so far.
>
> [www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com]
> aff/#bio-victoria

what you have posted does not refute his story.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: January 30, 2016 01:45AM

I think Suez needs to go for a brisk run...

Date: January 30, 2016 05:13AM

(this seems to be a rather confusing and messy issue and it's not possible to determine what is going on.) I would submit that suez sleuthing is less convincing than she may think.

A reply from The Natural Sapphire Company:

I am sorry that the Pricescope community has been subjected to an extortion attempt by our ex-developer.

We are now working with the Indian consulate as well as our own legal team regarding this situation, so what I can comment on this matter is limited.

What I can say, is that after being VERY generously paid, when our developers in India were let go, the owner attempted to extort our company for 6 figure sums. We of course refused.

They have since attacked and disabled our website for a week (as they knew the code intimately). Those issues have now been resolved. They have stolen one of our domains by changing the registration information shortly after being fired. Our legal team is now in litigation to get that domain back. They are also posting slanderous comments on multiple websites and forums, attempting to ruin our business.

What is most disappointing, is that the administrators of Pricesope have ignored my emails about this issue. I have sent them multiple letters explaining the situation, shown them the domain the developer stole: NaturalSapphireCompany.com (missing the word “The”) where he has linked all the posts he has created), shown them that this developer uses the same name (David or DavidSmith), to post malicious comments on multiple forums, as well as the fact that he uses a proxy server on every post he makes (so every time he connects to PS, he is using a different IP address). **edited by moderator. please respect the PS policies and see our comment regarding this issue**

I ask that no one in PS actually post a clickable link to the domain I mention above. I do not want to offer this thief and extortioner any link benefits Google may see. You can copy and paste, or enter the address above manually into your web browser.

You can also see the name of our ex-developer if you look at the (new) registration of the domain.

I regret that I cannot explain further about the situation, as this is a legal issue now. I want to assure our past, present, and future customers that their data is safe. Any so called evidence that this developer reports to have is all manufactured on his side. If a customer has any sales or pre-sales questions, they can email us directly, and we will be happy to answer.

Furthermore, we would also like to apologize for any past PS comments or situations that were not dealt with professionally and courteously.

Evan Guttman
CIO
TheNaturalSapphireCompany.com
212-869-1165

I am sorry, but this is a bit ridiculous. I have already informed the people on this thread that DavidSmith is 1000% my ex developer. I have posted proof such as the fact that he is using a proxy IP to connect to here, stolen one of my domains that he then links to here, uses the same David or DavidSmith name on many of the posts he has out up all over the internet with different lies, sent us emails with the links he has created asking if we are ready to pay him yet, etc.

Basically, by continuing posting supporting his comments in this thread, you are supporting an extortioner, a thief, a hacker, and a criminal. He has actually been named a terrorist with the Consulate General of India, Commerce & Economic department in NY. You may contact them to ask any questions, as my lawyers will already be upset that I have already said too much. Getting a man arrested in another continent takes a ridiculous amount of time, and seems even longer as he uses his freedom to attack us more.

I have already informed everyone that I CANNOT and WILL NOT post more in this thread created and supported by my ex developer.

Now, if anyone has ACTUALLY purchased a star sapphire or pairs, or any other sapphires as our thousands and thousands of customers have already done and has an actual complaint that the image does not match what they have purchased, please open another thread and I will be more than happy to discuss it. If the PS user is a new account, then I will need a confirmation of who you are (it can be in a private message) before I publically discuss anything (so we can confirm that this is not another attack by the developer). If you have NOT purchased a stone from us, then we welcome you to. We have an excellent viewing period at no charge to you. Please do not start a witch hunt without seeing actual evidence first. We respect and admire the knowledge the community of PriceScope have. We ask in return that you respect me, my employees, and our over 70 years in the business.

Date: January 31, 2016 01:43PM

"(this seems to be a rather confusing and messy issue and it's not possible to determine what is going on.)"

That's true, for us, in regards to the shilling and reverse shilling, etc.. which was going on between the two spatting sides over there, (and as an aside it is very interesting that the ex-employee in that instance was called a "terrorist" by the mysterious CIO of the Arnstein's co. and a few years later that co.'s employee, Victoria Arnstein, called the Woodstock Fruit Festival whistle-blower a "terrorist".), however, in regard to the point, it is irrelevant.

Date: January 31, 2016 04:10PM

once again you have jumped to conclusons and failed to admit it when presented with more evidence.

and by whistleblower you mean liar, then ok. lied about the bathrooms, lied about the coconut cake, lied about taking things out of trash, lied about his herpes, lied about not being thanked, whined about not being appreciated, etc etc

but naturally that is the sort of person you wish to associate with...

Date: January 31, 2016 05:42PM

SueZ Wrote:
> "(this seems to be a rather confusing and messy
> issue and it's not possible to determine what is
> going on.)"
>
> That's true, for us, in regards to the shilling
> and reverse shilling, etc.. which was going on
> between the two spatting sides over there, (and as
> an aside it is very interesting that the
> ex-employee in that instance was called a
> "terrorist" by the mysterious CIO of the
> Arnstein's co. and a few years later that co.'s
> employee, Victoria Arnstein, called the Woodstock
> Fruit Festival whistle-blower a "terrorist".),
> however, in regard to the point, it is irrelevant.

For real eye opening the PS threads are well worth reading in their entirety. As to fresh/gary orlando's irreverent diversion, I will defer to what this poster."Arcadian" said it better than I could ...

"OT but um...

As an American Database Architect and Developer, I can't help but say this;

You would do yourself, your American Company, and the US economy a favor and hire an American Firm to do the work. Then there's no need to play hopscotch. There are a lot out there that do your type of work every day of the week.

The whole developer thing, really, leave that out of the conversation because on pricescope its never been about that.

Back On topic...

This whole thread is really about the photoshopping issue, which once again, has come up about your stones.

But seriously for a CIO, your answer is sheer whackassness. Your IT problem is not the heart of the matter. As a CIO, you should know how to fix that. If you don't, thats a company that needs a new CIO! Yeah, I said it. So while its a damn shame on a lot of levels, the heart of the matter is the photoshopping. Please talk about it.

Ok so about those stars.... I have one, its hard as hell to photograph. I don't NEARLY get in photo what I see IRL. So based on evidence I've seen, yes, I'm pretty sure you guys are painting on stars. If I could get my star to look like that, I'd be queen of the world!

The photoshopping issue has been brought up time and time again in connection with your company, and for a 70 year old company, you guys either aren't understanding WHY people are upset about it or you don't care.

I'm going with 'dont care' considering you're not answering the real question.

Bottom line you guys use photoshop. You know it, we know it. But when were you going to inform the consumer about that? You guys don't address it, you gloss over it. Then you get mad and send a bunch of weird folk over here schilling.

Its something that shouldn't have to be "found out". If you're going to sell loose gemstones, at least be honest about the fact that the stone has had some help with a blurb on the web page."

Date: January 31, 2016 05:50PM

And as another poster, Barrett. put it...

""There is a fifth dimension beyond that
which is known to Pricescopers. It is a dimension as vast as
space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle
ground between treatments and color, between fake photos and
real ones, and it lies between the pit of a pricecope buyers fears and the summit of his or her's buying knowledge. This is the
dimension of imagination. It is an area we call
The Twilight Zone."(Natural Sapphire Company)"

Also, you can see that NSF has been taken off Pricescope's trusted vendors list.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2016 05:51PM by SueZ.

Date: January 31, 2016 06:30PM

true, the alleged photoshopping is an unanswered issue.

they were also accused of stealing programming code - but that is their code - it's not stealing.

more importantly of course is what all this has to do with anything here.

AND why do people care about pieces of stone.

we may as well expose all Suez's work and personal issues while determining whether we want to follow her conductivity diet. but of course she doesn't wish to expose herself as she wishes others to do. that would run counter to her hypocritical nature.

Date: January 31, 2016 06:37PM

fresh Wrote:
> true, the alleged photoshopping is an unanswered
> issue.
>
> they were also accused of stealing programming
> code - but that is their code - it's not
> stealing.
>
> more importantly of course is what all this has to
> do with anything here.
>
> AND why do people care about pieces of stone.
>
> we may as well expose all Suez's work and personal
> issues while determining whether we want to follow
> her conductivity diet. but of course she doesn't
> wish to expose herself as she wishes others to do.
> that would run counter to her hypocritical nature.

No one would expect you to understand, at least I surely wouldn't. I am writing this around you for people who WILL understand - to explain why I said "lies and hypocrisy are the very fuel that runs the Woodstock Fruit Festival".

Date: January 31, 2016 06:42PM

have you ever examined why you are so negative?

have you seen what a great time people have had there, meeting new people, learning new things?
of course not

how silly of me not to understand you commenting on an event that you didn't go to.

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables